Adventures of Buttman and Cuntwoman

"Do it now, or you will deep throat my cock until I cum in your mouth, and you will beg to suck his cock and let him fuck your wife in front of you whenever he wants." Red Bull glowers.

I enter the office as the optically triggered doorbell chimes. Having lost the element of surprise, I simply speak the truth. "Do it and they will fuck you both anyway. It's what they do. The big question is, why do they want the mall?"

"What the fuck do you care if we want to tear the ass out of this old mall and fuck the water supply with a series of fracking stations? Who the fuck do you think you are, Al Gore, the Environmental Whore?" Red Bull glowers.

"Do it, you little dicked white fucker, or the next word someone says will find us balls deep in both of you!" Black Bull glowers.

The mall manager starts signing, as Cuntwoman races past me, diving on the desk. Red Bull and Black Bull wink at each other, as Cuntwoman screams "No-o-o-o-o-o!" They plunge their cocks into the office manager and his wife, impaling him like a frog on a stick, his wife the wriggling worm on a hook. Red Bull snatches the contract right before Cuntwoman's outstretched hand can reach it, using his other hand to reach down to his bag, pulling out magical red chili powder, blowing a puff into Cuntwoman's face, as Black Bull slaps a meaty hand down on her back to pin her to the desk as she vainly struggles to get free. Red Bull blows a puff of red dust into my face, and I am suddenly energized. I don't know where all the energy is coming from. I'm getting very hot, and Red Bull pulls out his glistening member from the mall managers mouth.

"You want to suck this too?" Red Bull glowers. I nod my head.

"We need to hear it. For the video. Tell me how much you want to suck my cock!" Red Bull glowers, making him seem even hotter to me. I see the video cameras on tripods, noting at least one of them has a perfect shot of my wife's perfect ass. I look at his cock again, and the words flow from me.

"I need to suck your cock. It is the most perfect cock I have ever seen. I've never sucked a cock before, so I want to do a good job for you if you will just tell me how!" I beg. "No-o-o-o-o-ooh!" I hear Cuntwoman scream, as Black Bull plunges his massive shaft into her. I know that last sound is my wife orgasming, pinned to the desk. Black Bull pulls the blonde up with his tremendous upper arm strength (thanks to our nation's investment in prison facilities) and places her sopping box in front of my wife's face. She would have licked it on her own as soon as she noticed, but it is more fun for him to grab her by the hair and force her mouth down into it. That is the last thing I see, because I'm now the frog on a stick. He shoves it in my mouth hard, so hard he goes right through my gag reflex, and I'm gagging, choking, then suffocating on his cock. He pulls back to where the tip is just in my mouth barely before I black out, as I hear the "ungh-ungh-ungh-ungh" continuous orgasm moans from my wife. She is getting the fucking of her life, and I can't even see it! So I resolve to do what I can, licking and sucking the tip, stroking the shaft with my hands, jerking his cock off into my mouth. I don't know what to do, but I know what I like, so I try to give him the best blowjob I can. He lasts a long time, I don't know whether it is my inexperience, or if it just takes him a long time to come, but finally his huge cock is spurting in my mouth and I am swallowing his cum. It doesn't taste as bad as I feared, kind of like Four Loco.

"There you go. Now you are officially a bisexual cocksucking blowjob cum swallowing whore." Red Bull taunts.

"And your wife is now officially a bisexual black cock slut. Once she's gone black, she'll never go back." Black Bull taunts.

Black Bull is cumming in my wife as she screams in ecstasy, pulling out to plunge it into my mouth, pulling me off Red Bull's cock, and I don't want to let go. His cum is creamier, deep throating is easier the second time around, and I even lick his balls at the bottom of each stroke. He pulls out of my mouth and returns to fucking the blonde, as I see his cum pooling and dripping from Cuntwoman's hot stretched pussy. I have to have it. I have to have it all. I lick the carpet to get the drips, then feast on her snatch, as she writhes in climax after climax brought by my tongue.

Fluffer, Fellatrix, and the Swallower barge into the office, as Hump Dee grabs my balls, pulling me out of the office to drop me in the mall hallway. Hump Dee returns with Cuntwoman, dropping her on top of me in the 69 position, an amazing feat considering Hump Dee is a petite Asian woman. We still haven't come down from the chili powder, so we start working towards our own totals of personal best numbers of orgasms in a single day, using every single trick we know about what turns each other on. I lick up her inner lips, around the clit, then down the other side, looping through her still slushy cunt as Black Bull's cum, mixed with hers, drains into my mouth and throat. I see Group Fuck rush into the office, followed by a gaggle of people. As I cum in Cuntwoman's mouth, I decide it is safest if we retire from this field of battle. Her fuck telepathy is back, I don't know if I could have taken it while sucking Red Bull's cock and her fluffing the blonde while being fucked by Black Bull's cock to continuous orgasms, but she senses we are no longer under the influence and need to leave. As we leave I see Hump Dee, her 30DD jugs bouncing her tight little Asian ass on Black Bull, and he is whimpering from the hard pounding she is giving him. She is eating the blonde's snatch, while the Swallower rides Black Bull's face, and he is swallowing every drop of her prodigious cum, fucked into submission as she sucks Red Bull into submission, propped up against the wall, balls making that empty straw sound, no medicine bag in sight, only a pair of, cock size considered, rather smallish balls. 'He must have used the medicine bag as a codpiece' I think to myself. I am still drawn to them, and Cuntwoman pulls me towards the exit, as I recognize Group Fuck, Fluffer, and Fellatrix at the bottom of the orgy pile. We walk in the parking lot, past the J.C.Penny, towards the food court. I was never so glad to see the little red Prius as I am today. What a fucking day!

We head home in the Prius, only a couple of miles from the mall. I need to be with my wife. But even crime fighting superheroes have limits, and my half hard cock barely touches the walls of her stretched out sloppy cunt before we are both snoring.

The next morning I awaken to a deliciously tight cunt fucking my deliciously hard cock, and look up to see my wife's bare back. I don't even remember pulling the spandex off last night. Only then do I sense someone else is with us, as my wife's head is obviously bobbing on someone's hard cock. I hadn't scheduled a threesome, so I'm somewhat put out, until I see who it is. Bobby, my stepson, about 6'1", 275 pounds of fucking football scholarship free ride to college. Fucking his mother's mouth with a fucking big cock! I knew the boy had size sixteen feet, but I hadn't stopped to calculate that meant he'd have a twelve inch wrist thick cock! Seeing him fuck her mouth like that sends me over the edge, as her cunt walls spasm to milk me dry. Pulling her mouth off of him, Cuntwoman says "I'm wet enough to fuck you now, my son." He lies down on our bed, as his mom mounts him, while I slide behind my wife and rub my wet cock at her backdoor. It opens for me as we start DP-ing Cuntwoman.

I twist her nipples as I ask "How long has this been going on?".

"About a year. Remember his 21st birthday? We went to Vegas, and you had to work? Well there were skanky strippers, and even skanky-ier hookers, so when I saw his gift, I had to channel it." she says as the almost perpetual climaxes ripple through her cunt walls, clenching down as we fuck her.

"That's right Dad, she channeled me. Stuffed me right into her channel. Best pussy EVER. Epic fuck. The guys and I took turns and..." Bobby says gleefully as I interrupt him.

"A gangbang and no pictures? What kind of wife are you?" I taunt.

"A good one. I didn't say there weren't pictures. I was saving them as a birthday gift." Cuntwoman says, humping herself onto us, squeezing down and clenching down as much as she can while the orgasms roar through her.

"I'm getting close to cumming, Mom. I think I'm going to put on the Spandex today. Call me the Banger from now on." Bobby the Banger says.

"Then bang me, hard, both of you!" Cuntwoman commands. We do as commanded, and the speed of our strokes inside her increase, until she screams, we scream, we all scream for cum scream! As Bobby pulls out, I move down to suck him clean.

"Uh, why are you doing that Dad?" Banger asks hesitantly.

"Because it is good manners son. Don't want cum dripping all over for people to slip on or have to clean up, much less walk on. We will both be cleaning up your Mom when I'm done." I say as I lick the tip of his huge cock, so intense right after he's just cum, then deep throat the shaft.

"Guess I better just man-up then." Banger says as he swallows my cock, and the top of my head comes off with pleasure, way too intense so close to an orgasm.

"Ease up a little son. I've just come, like you, and the pleasure is too intense." I instruct.

"I know Dad. I was just getting you back for 'making' me suck your cock!" Banger teases.

"Harumpf! Wet dripping holes over here guys." Cuntwoman complains.

"At your service ma'am." I declare as I pull off of Banger's cock to lick out my wife's pussy. The cum mixture is exquisite, with a cinnamon flavor, as I remember Banger doesn't take sugar with his coffee, but uses cinnamon to sweeten it. Salty, creamy, but the spice really adds something. I wonder what his new superpowers will be? He dives into Cuntwoman's ass, feasting on my cum and ass lube as he reaches around to start stroking my cock, so I retaliate by stroking his, and we are both quickly fully hard as Cuntwoman keeps bucking her hips against our faces. I diddle her clit with my other hand. Banger is twisting her nipples hard, and she is cumming more intensely with each lick, diddle, and tweak.

"Emergency alert! Emergency alert! Attack on the Hall of the Sexual Justice League! All available law enforcement respond!" blares from the police scanner.

"Crap!" I yell into my wife's pussy, as she rolls her hips and drops a big blob of cum into my mouth tasting of cinnamon, and another one smelling of ass into my hair. "Crap! Crap! Crap!" we all yell together as we try to sort out the spandex, get dressed, and rush to the Prius.

Cars and trucks are racing into the Hall's parking lot as we arrive, superheroes boiling out to rush inside. We are one of the last to arrive, having fought the morning rush hour traffic on the freeway.

When we get inside, we see Beaver Splitter, and twelve new superheroes arranged on the floor laying down in a circle around him, their wet cunts glistening with each shade of haircolor, each size of boobs. It is like a twelve month calendar of the most fuckable women on earth. They are all completely unconscious.

"So what do you think of our evil plan now? Especially since you have walked right into our trap!" Overtight Ass gloats over the speaker system, her voice laughing at us.

"Your evil plan has failed! We have won, can't you see that?" Cuntwoman brags.

"I don't think so." Black Bull steps out, pulling an invisible rope, forcing Cuntwoman to take a step forward towards him every time he pulls on the invisible rope with his hands.

"For God's sake someone help me!" Cuntwoman cries out, fighting his pull on her as hard as she can, but still losing ground every time he pulls on his long rope.

"Nobody else move!" Overtight Ass demands as she moves towards the podium with the radio microphone in her hand. Her Prude Asses back the threat up with dildo guns.

"Not so fast!" Bald Virgin steps forward, showing her bald slit directly to each man in turn, then says "I'm a virgin, but my mouth, cunt, and ass won't be for long. Gangbang at my place for everyone who breaks their dildo gun over their knee." she turns, and seductively wiggles her ass as she walks out of the hall. Every dildo guns snaps in half, and the Prude Asses follow her out.

"Somebody fucking help me!" Cuntwoman screams, as Black Bull pulls her closer and closer, tugging on his invisible rope. Banger races to her side, as Red Bull joins Black Bull, and the tug of war for my wife's cunt begins. Both sides grab tits, cunt, or cock just to hold on, and the superior number of good people in the world seems like they will prevail, but a spooky new voice joins the game.

"If you don't let her go, I will release these Ganja grenades. They will make you powerless, unable to resist us. You will forget all about who you are. You will forget all about us, and our plans will succeed through your ignorance. Or you can give her to us, let us use her as we will, and all your superpowers will be safe. You world will still change, but a little more slowly. We will still strip you of your reproductive, privacy, and equality rights, but you won't really mind it." the voice says over the sound system.

"Who the fuck are you and how the fuck do you think you will get away with it?" Bad Ass demands.

"We are the Tiny Cock brothers. Our dicks aren't big enough to fuck anything, so we have to fuck over everybody instead. These twelve Anal virgins so thoughtfully provided by Beaver Splitter will radiate the power of the Goddess Ass-tighty, and everybody will pucker up. Everybody will be worried someone else is getting more than they are, and they will shut it down! Pretty soon laws will be passed, and the LGBT will be hunted down and imprisoned like the perverts that they are, until finally, the No Fuck No Work law is passed and only your employers will be allowed to fuck you, as it should be. We will have all the money, and we will run all the companies, and we will control all the cock and cunt in the world." a Tiny Cock propounds.

"There's just one problem with that" Bad Ass says, "you don't have any virgins left!"

Bad Ass rushes to the closest virgin, as do Banger and Buttman. Clusterfuck rappels down from the ceiling, taking five more. Asswoman straps on her strap on and takes another. Dickman and Ballman each take one. That leaves a single anal virgin. Thank goodness the girls were unconscious, as they only had spit for lube.

Tiny Cock laughs "We can do it with a single anal virgin, it will just take twelve times as long."

The Flaming Cuckold brazenly steps forward, saying "I may not be the biggest cock here, but I can still fuck!", as he takes his 4" cock and fucks the last anal virgin.

"No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o" the Tiny Cocks scream, as they lose their grips on the ganja grenades. Thick green smoke envelopes the crowd of crime fighting superheroes as they cough from too much smoke at once. Reaching for Cuntwoman, Buttman passes out.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

They awake powerless, unable to do the things they normally do. They are clothed in simple suits and dresses, nary a cock, or cunt, or even nipple directly in sight. But there were only two grenades, so the mind wipe / reality wipe was only half complete. Ben Dover still knows he is also Buttman. Tracy Dover still knows she is also Cuntwoman. Bobby Dover still knows he is Banger. The Right Reverend Billy Smithe still knows he is Beaver Splitter, and so does everyone else. Dick Johnson is still known to all as also being Dickman. Kiki Tavares is clearly recognized as Titwoman (with 36FF breasts how could she not?). Anna Alvarez is the magnificent, heroic Asswoman. Leslie Lickovitz is clearly Lezwoman, and still can't keep her eyes off of Tracy (nor does she have to do so). Bernard Baggins is clearly Ballman, a vision Ben wishes his memory would let go of, but it will not. Cleopatra Gato is clearly Clit Cat, and a very close friend. John, Jacob, David, Jim, and Robert make up Clusterfuck when they aren't attending ROTC. Beverly Vigil was the Bald Virgin, and probably will have to pick a new superhero name. Brian Arnold is Bad Ass (and still a reformed biker with a serious bisexual bent). Fleming Chesterfield is the Flaming Cuckold with his wife Samantha Sirius-Chesterfield, who is, and always will be, the Shameless Slut. Farrah Flowers is Fluffer, Fey Gomez is Fellatrix, and Sylvia Ortiz is the Swallower. Gina Flores is Group Fuck. Hong Davis is Hump Dee, and looks glorious in her little yellow skirt suit.

We go back to our lives as mundane mortals. Bobby goes back to college, we all go back to work, and only see little glimpses of what was before.

I go out to get the morning paper, seeing Kevin, the black cop from the 1423 Dorothy call, with his husband, Bill. They invite Tracy and I to come hot-tubbing with them anytime, saying they would be glad to give her some airtight experiences and give me the fluffer experiences I need. As they go back inside, Heidi, the blonde from the call and Kevin's partner, invites Tracy and I to join her and Gloria, her wife for some hot-tubbing and wine. She says they are eager to start a family, and would rather be bred by someone they know and love, while they are also quite certain that Tracy needs to log more time as a fluffer. I tell her we will give them a call.

I go to the bank to find out what the hell is going on with our home improvement loan, we need to get a hot tub like everybody else, and my credit should be good. Up shows Miss Sarah Palin look-alike, the branch manager. I go into her office with her, close and lock the door, close her blinds.

"Mr. Dover? Casey Greenshade. I'm afraid there's a problem with your loan..." she says in the faux polite voice of the bureaucrat-ese.

"It's Ben Dover. As in Bend Over." I say as she is bending over her desk, pointing at some forms. I move quickly to her side behind her desk, pressing her down into her desk, flipping up her skirt.

"What are you doing, Mr. Dover?" she asks in the faux polite voice.

"Correcting my application." I say as I yank her beige grandma panties down, pulling the tube of lube from my pocket. Thank goodness I came prepared. I squirt the cool lube onto her brown starfish, following it with a finger, then two fingers, and then start fucking her ass with my thumb. I take my arm off her back, using the now freed hand to rub her slimy pussy. I'm going to have to use all three holes today I decide. I lube up my cock, sliding it slowly into her pussy, as I keep fucking her asshole with my thumb and fingering her clit. She is cumming like gangbusters as I take the clit hand and add its thumb to spreading her ass hole. She is breathing hard, and cumming hard, as I slide my cock out of her pussy and into her ass. Her tight sphincter snaps back around my shaft, making it impossible to move, so I yank open her blouse, probably losing some buttons on the floor, push up her bra over her small boobs, and start yanking hard on her nipples. The resulting climax relaxes her so much I can move freely, and I begin fucking her overtight ass for all it is worth. I fuck her for a good solid ten minutes while yanking on her nipples. She is quietly muttering "Shit! Shit! Shit!" under her breath with each climax, until mine joins her. I spin her around, sliding my cock into her mouth to catch the last few spurts, then keep it there for her to clean me off.

"Ms. Greenshade, this is called loan servicing. I will service you weekly once the loan is arranged. If there are any problems, my son will return with me and he is a third larger in every dimension. We will service you on each occasion until we are satisfied. If it is inconvenient for you to accommodate loan servicing at this location, another will be provided for you. Do you understand the new terms of our loan with you?" I state matter-of-factly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds