Adventures of Buttman and Cuntwoman

"Yes, Mr. Dover and your terms are acceptable. Your loan will be approved before you walk out of the bank today." Ms. Greenshade says happily.

"Don't make me come back with my wife. You would have to explain it to her VERY personally." I warn.

"Don't worry Mr. Dover, everything will be taken care of as you require. But it might be helpful to have her at one of the offsite loan servicing meetings, just to make sure she is filled in properly." she suggests.

"Sounds like an excellent suggestion, I'll let her know. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Ms. Greenshade." I offer.

"I really do believe the pleasure was entirely all mine, except for one small part at the end. Perhaps next time I can be sure you enjoy it more." she offers.

"I'd like that. Good day, Ms. Greenshade." I conclude our meeting, opening the blinds, unlocking her door, and leave to go home. It is as she said, our home improvement loan is approved, and I start the work on the deck and hot tub.

On one of the trips to get parts, I have to go to a specialty plumbing and electrical supply. Behind the left counter is Red Bull, behind the right counter is Black Bull. I take the list of parts to Red Bull. I stare at his shorts, wondering if it really is true, or if some of the details are off, like with Overtight Ass.

"Yeah, I've got what you need. Come with me into the warehouse." he says as I read his nametag – Ron Bluewater, "This ought to be about it." he says as he stops, and drops his shorts. I stare at him, I stare at it. I really is the big cock I remember. "Hey, it isn't going to fluff itself. You want to suck my cock again, right?" he says neutrally.

"Yes, yes I do. But I really just came for the parts today. I would like for you and Brad – what's his last name -", I pause.

"Bedezi. Don't worry, everybody just calls him Brad. Are you sure you don't want to suck it? You did so good last time, made me come in your mouth and everything." he blinks, his pale blue Apache eyes drilling into me.

"Thanks, but as I was saying, Tracy, my wife and I would like you to join our hot tub party a week from Saturday. Bring Brad. We'll give you everything we gave you last time and more." I offer.

"I'm in. You sure have one sweet wife there. I'd love to fuck her again if you are willing." Brad says as he pulls some parts from the shelf behind us and returns to the front.

"Shake my dick goodbye, please." Ron says, as he clasps his hand over mine, using me to fist his cock.

"Cum to the hottub party. Everything we did before and more. Promise." I say as I peel his hand from mine and my hand from his now turgid cock.

"Kiss, kiss?" he puckers up.

"No, Ron. At the party. Not before. Get over it." I say harshly.

"Hey, a guy's got to try, right?" he winks at me, and says, "I'll pull these parts and maybe one of my own. Will you still be able to say no to me when I'm fully hard?"

I give up on trying to get through to him, and go back up front. Brad notices right away and says "Ron can be such a jerk sometimes. He doesn't know when to turn it off. If I had another shot at your wife's sweet pussy, or even her perfect ass, I would be the most polite motherfucker you ever met. Plus, you suck cock well and took care of your lady. I could see that happening between us on a regular basis." Brad says softly.

"So could we. We just need to wait until the party." I reply dejected.

"I'll talk to him man, but part of that is his nature. Pure, primal Apache, having to take anything and everything by having to claw for it himself. He's not a bad dude. Good spirit. I'll get him to chill. Your party is going to be amazing, man." Brad says confidently, then "Sure you don't want to shake my dick goodbye?"

"No, thanks, I'm good." I say as we laugh. Ron brings the parts, I cash out, and leave.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm getting curiouser and curiouser, like Alice in Wonderland.

I go to 1423 Dorothy, and pull up to the curb.

"They're here! They're here!" Maria comes bouncing out of the house, her big tits bouncing everywhere, trying to escape from her t-shirt without a bra, tan shorts, and flop flops. She wraps her soft body around me, kissing all over my face, as Marcos joins her. He kisses my face too, in longer, more masculine kisses.

"Where is your beautiful wife?" Marcos asks hopefully.

"She's at work. I was just coming to invite you to our hot tub party a week from Saturday. It's a Lingerie Or Less (LOL) party." I offer.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world! You saved our lives! You saved our marriage! Marcos truly loves me now!" Maria won't quit kissing all over my face, finally decides to just go for it, moving my hands to her tits while grabbing for my cock and balls.

"Maria – Marcos – plenty of time for that at the party. Gotta go now. Love you both." I say warmly as I hand them an invitation. Much more kissing and hugging and then Marcos sweeps her off her feet and carries her inside, kissing her along the way.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I put the envelopes with the invitations for Kevin and Bill, Heidi and Gloria in their mailboxes. I send invitations to the entire SJL e-mail list, since snail mail might not get there in time.

There is one more invitation I need to deliver, but it may have some Alice in Wonderland answers, so I need to deliver it in person. I drive the red Prius to the mall. I peel off the freeway entrance, sliding down the back side of the mall, coming in the rear entrance, right by Hairy's food court. I don't see anything unusual going on, but I'm still on the lower level. I head up the escalator to the brassiere shops on the upper level. Gina Flores works there now, at Cacique. Makes sense for a woman who likes expensive 34G bras. She waves me over for a big bouncing hug.

"I'm so excited to see you!" she gleefully says as she stuffs my face into her cleavage. I do the only thing possible as a response – I motorboat her tits. "Are you fucking kidding me! I could get fired for that!" she says as she slaps my face silly with her tits, turning her body from side to side, as she giggles at me.

"Hey babe, we're having a party. You should get an e-mail about it but just to be sure, here's a formal invite." I say as I hug her close, grabbing her ass.

"Oh god your hands feel good on me! Will this party be big? Will it be slutty?" Gina teases, putting a finger at the corner of her mouth.

"Lingerie Or Less (LOL) baby. And it will only be properly slutty if you cum." I tease back.

"You say the nicest things! You better fuck me that night or lose my number." Gina pouts.

"We could do it right now in your stockroom." I point out.

"Ya, but that would only be the two of us. Not the same thing at all." she pouts.

"How about a footlong hung son?" I offer.

"Ooh, now we're talking! Here? Now?" Gina gushes.

"Next Saturday, at the party." I promise.

"OK, see you then. I've got other customers now. Bye, baby." she blows me a kiss.

I walk down the mall, remembering that night so clearly, but also fuzzily, in a haze, clouded by smoke. I reach the hallway to the mall office. I walk down the hall, and the cum stains I remember shooting onto the wall are still there. At least I think they are mine. I enter the office as the optical doorbell goes off.

"Can I help you?" the mall manager asks softly.

"Yes, I was here the other night – uh, during the disturbance. There were some video cameras and I know you have video cameras in the mall..." I say as he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you. Return to sender, address unknown." he babbles.

"Perhaps this will help. I believe it has the answers you seek. And the answer I seek as well." his blonde wife says very carefully as she hands me a manila envelope, with three SD cards and some printed paperwork.

"Thank you very much." I say as she starts babbling and bouncing, making her tits shake as she bounces on the office chair.

"Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners. Blonde Becky Bounces Boners." she repeats over and over and over as she bounces.

"I think you broke her, could you go now?" he complains.

"If you ever hope to see her working again, bring her to this place at this time next Saturday." I say softly as I hand him an invitation and leave.

I'd never before seen the damage done that night. How many innocent girls lost their cherries before their time? How many people had orgasms too intense to handle? The point is driven home with a hammer when I get home and look at the contents of the envelope. Printouts of searches on the (mythical, comic book, take your pick) Sexual Justice League. Finally a picture, of a red, thoroughly fucked blonde pussy, what is commonly called a 'creampie shot', of loads of cum drooling out of her pussy. I know it is her pussy because both my wife and I ate cum out of her pussy that night, and this picture is hours later. Scrawled on the leg of the picture is "I will do anything to feel this way again!"

The first SD card has the video from the first video camera, a nice Canon T5i, in HD quality. No spandex, we are all nude the whole time. The video has every detail from before we arrived until after we left and the orgy ended, about 5 hours in all. The second SD card has the video from the second camera, also a T5i in HD quality. It has every detail of my cocksucking with my face clearly visible. I will have to show it to Tracy when she gets home. The final SD card has the mall cameras, us running up to the building nude, up the escalator, Tracy's gymnastic moves to stuff the vibrator up Gina's twat, the ensuing orgy, and the orgy in the hall. Was the spandex all just a fantasy? Or is the total nudity a fantasy, and the spandex real?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

We go to church on Sunday, and everything is normal. I'm so excited about the hot tub party on Saturday, happy to live in a world where Democrats don't fight with Republicans, but make love with them instead.

Hugs are exchanged all around, along with longing glances. Truths are known, secrets revealed, and memories remain.

Bobby said it best: "In Vino, Veritas. In Ganja-ness, Truthiness."

The four Ganja Grenades are thrown simultaneously from four different sides of the octagonal worship hall. Thick green smoke envelopes the crowd of worshipers as they cough from too much smoke at once.

"You will forget all about us, and our plans will succeed through your ignorance." the voice of a Tiny Cock echoes in the sound system of the Hall of the Sexual Justice League.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 809 milliseconds