After Hours Ch. 02

She braced herself with her hands against the window, feeling utterly exposed as she watched the bustling city below, even though she knew they could not see her through the one way window. The shock of cold lubricant made her clench her ass and pussy involuntarily, but she forced herself to relax and accepted the tube without complaint and didn't look behind her.

Marcus began to pump the warm water into the willing girl's ass, watched the impossibly huge bag empty into her bowels as she winced and her stomach became visibly distended. When she was completely full and began to drip, he ordered her to clench her ass. He waited what seemed to her like hours, watched her struggle to hold in the liquid and conceal her discomfort.

She desperately wanted him to touch her pussy, to distract her from the pain, or as a reward for her endurance, but didn't know how to ask him. She pushed her ass out to him, exposing her perfect pink lips. He did notice, and could tell this was exacerbating the cramps, but pretended he hadn't.

After waiting longer than was necessary, he allowed her to expel the fluid into a bucket, then repeated the process. As he did so, he stroked her ass tenderly.

'Did you know,' he began, softly, 'that you dribbled your ass scum onto my lovely clean carpet?'

Li Ming felt her cheeks burn up. Marcus saw her ears redden behind her long, black plait.

'I'm sorry, I'll clean it up,' she blurted out quickly. 'I won't do it again.'

'You won't?' he asked, in the same tone.

'I won't,' she said. 'I promise it.'

Already the enema was making it difficult to speak.

He watched her clench her sphincter tightly, then brought his hand up and smacked her ass. She was only about a quarter full, and though she winced, there was no leakage.

Marcus repeated this on the other cheek, harder, now that he knew she would be prepared. He continued until her butt was completely red and she was panting, but didn't scream. He pumped half of the bag into her before continuing to beat her, until she finally howled.

He stopped, emptied the rest of the enema bag into her, and waited. Once she had expelled the second lot, he cleaned her up with her panties which had since fallen on the floor.

'Sit up straight, kneeling, hands to your sides,' he commanded.

She did as she was told and he went to unlock a cupboard. All the while she stared obediently ahead of her, annoyed at herself that she had shown weakness and cried out. Part of her felt she had not received adequate punishment for her wantonness.

He returned with leather cuffs which he made show of laying next to her so that she could see them out of the corner of her eye without turning. They were baby pink in colour with silver buckles. Marcus first put on the collar, which she had not seen, securing it uncomfortably tightly but still allowing her to breathe. He then silently strapped on the six restraints, on her ankles, wrists and elbows.

'Hold your ankles,' he instructed.

She hadn't noticed the chains either, but heard them clinking as he fastened one end to her left ankle and the other to her left wrist, then did the same on the other side. Finally he fastened both elbows together in the same fashion until they were almost touching. She glanced down to see her small chest sticking out, concealed under the lavender training bra.

Immobilised, he picked her up horizontally and took her to the low armchair and placed her facing the back of it. In this awkwardly trussed up crouching position, her boyish butt jutted out obscenely, both her asshole and virgin snatch staring at him invitingly. Either option would be incredibly tight, he thought.

He took his time removing first his suit jacket and hanging it by the door, then unbuttoned his cuffs to remove his shirt and folded it. As he was about to undo his pants, Marcus looked at his belt thoughtfully. He had purchased a whip, but on the spur of the moment decided that belting the 19 year old girl would be more appropriate. But then, the belt would be more painful than the whip, and she had voiced her agony when he had merely used his hand.

He went back to the cupboard for a length of rope. He tied one end through the D-ring in one ankle cuff and brought the rope behind the back of the chair and around to the other ankle and secured it there as well. This way, Li Ming was completely unable to leave the chair, even to fall off. He finished off by putting the ball gag in her mouth and fastening it behind her head.

Marcus brought his hand to her sparsely haired cunt and ran his finger along the slippery slit.

'Oh Li Ming,' he said, feigning disappointment. 'You're tied up like a ham, looking like such a slut, and it's made you horny.'

Unable to speak, she hung her head and blushed in silence.

He continued.

'You're a naughty, dirty little girl, who likes being treated like a whore. Promiscuous young ladies should be punished, don't you think?'

Her braid trailed up and down her back as she nodded solemnly.

'But then again,' he said, as if thinking out loud, 'every time I punish you, it turns you on. Could it be you've come back to have your cherry taken?'

This time she shook her head and her hair swayed from side to side.

'I understand,' he said, feigning enlightenment, 'you only like to take it up the ass. Aren't you ashamed, Li Ming? You want to me to put my nice, clean cock up your dirty shithole?'

When she did not respond, he continued.

'I think I'll punish you first, and if you've learned your lesson, I won't fuck your pussy.'

Marcus took off his pants and boxers to release his erection, walked naked except for his socks to the couch and folded his garments neatly, but held onto the belt. He felt her eyes glued to it and grinned inwardly.

He felt the warm globes of her ass, still red from the previous beating. Although she was tensed up and trembling, her pussy dripped and he knew a few short strokes would bring her to orgasm.

Marcus folded the belt in half and with one end in each hand he snapped it, making Li Ming jump and gasp behind the gag. He pondered on where to strike first, her bum and thighs spread invitingly before him, covered in hand shaped red marks. He also noticed that her ass was clenched in anticipation of the first blow. He considered he was doing her a favour by not delaying more than necessary the first pelt, which landed just below her back where he had not struck her before. She jolted and whimpered, so he struck her again, harder this time. After lashing her at least another ten times, he reached out to touch her nonexistent behind which was pink all over with deeper red marks left by the belt. She was burning hot, but her glistening cunt persuaded him to continue.

'Looks like your butthole wants some attention,' he said as he steadily belted one cheek then the other, not pausing, but steadily increasing the intensity.

She nodded her head.

'Alright,' he said.

He paused and took aim. Li Ming's muffled howl was audible as the leather smacked right against her puckered anus. She was somewhat relieved when he went back to abusing her ass cheeks, but he soon struck her there again, with more force. The stinging was unbearable and she was certain he had caused her to bleed.

'What about your dripping pussy?' he asked. 'Is it feeling a bit neglected too?'

She shook her head from side to side madly, flicking her braid across her back.

'Let's find out if you're right.'

The belt lashed across the top of her thighs, making contact with her vulnerable outer labia and mere millimetres away from her clit.

Marcus desperately wanted to stop and spray his semen all over her body and hardly realised he was pummelling her with his full force right across her exposed cunt. He could not bring himself to stop to aim for her nub but knew he would hit it eventually and would know when he had.

Moments later, Li Ming threw her head back and screamed through the ball gag, the strap having made contact with her most sensitive part.

At this, Marcus wrapped the belt around the front of her waist and plunged into her ass. She hollered more at the completely unexpected intrusion as her fucked her hard, using the belt to pull her towards him with each stroke. His balls slapped against her clit and that was all it took for her to cum. He exploded deep in her bowels soon after, then stood as his cock softened as they both caught their breath.

They both turned towards the door to the sound of clapping. Marcus was only surprised to see Cliff and another security guard who had to be Duncan standing at the door looking smug. Li Ming on the other hand was overcome with fear which showed in her eyes.

'What are you doing here? Get out!' Marcus yelled. They had prepared for this before, but he was genuinely not expecting to be joined just yet.

'Fuck that,' Cliff improvised, 'we're not going nowhere.'

'We have everything on tape,' said Duncan, pointing at the security camera hidden in a fake wall vent. They all looked up to see a dark lens behind the grate.

Li Ming was sobbing and her face now matched her ass as she was overcome with embarrassment.

'We want a piece of that ass,' said Cliff, approaching her, 'otherwise we're going to show them the tapes and both your careers will be over. I bet they'll send you back to China.'

She shook her head as tears streamed down her face.

'Don't worry,' said Marcus, removing the gag, 'they won't deport you, I promise. I'll confess it was non-consensual, I don't care if I lose my job over this.'

'No deal,' smirked Cliff. 'We have tapes from different days with you fucking her. As if anyone is going to believe she was raped then came back for more. They'll think she did it for the money, which is the most obvious answer, because what kind of slut would let a bloke do that to her for free? I've never seen such a cum-loving whore in my life.'

Cliff and Duncan laughed, only stopping when Li Ming started to speak.

'Do what you want,' she said meekly, 'anything you want. I don't want to leave this country.'

'Great,' said Cliff, 'let's get busy.'

He took off his shoes then pulled down his pants and stood behind Li Ming who was still trussed up and unbearably uncomfortable.

Cliff was poised to enter her still moist cunt, when Marcus asked him to stop.

'She's a virgin, do her ass instead,' he said.

'Fuck that,' he said, lubricating his cock with her juices, 'I don't want my dick covered in shit. I want some sweet pussy.'

Li Ming was biting her lip and had her eyes shut in preparation for having her cherry taken by a man she had only spoken with briefly several times before.

'Actually,' said Cliff, stopping, 'Dunc, why don't you go first. Your dick is smaller.'

Marcus turned to Duncan who looked offended. He was scrawny and relatively short. His head was too large for his frame, the mass of ginger hair on top of it making it look even bigger. He had small sunken eyes and his sickening grin revealed coffee and cigarette stained teeth.

Sniggering, he walked up to the helpless Oriental girl and removed his clothing. She was repulsed by his pasty white skin and knobbly knees. His stomach for some reason was very hairy, while the rest was completely smooth except for his genitals and sporadic hairs around his nipples. He walked behind her and squeezed her aching ass with his clammy hands, unkempt nails digging into the tender flesh. He touched her pussy which was by now hardly moist.

'How am I supposed to fuck this dry bitch?' he said angrily.

'She was soaking wet a minute ago when I was there,' laughed Cliff.

'Get her out of this chair,' he said to Marcus. 'It's too fucking high anyway.'

He did so quickly, looking at her apologetically, but his pants which he had put back on hid his erection.

Duncan positioned her so that she was kneeling on the floor, making it impossible to keep her balance because her wrists were still attached to the ankle restraints. He gripped her hair and brought her small mouth to his cock. Though it was only the second one she had ever seen up close, Li Ming was repelled by the small penis, hairy and pink with an angry red and purple tip. From up close, she could see a yellow crust around the foreskin and old sweat on and around his balls.

'Lick my nutsack,' he said. 'I haven't had time to shower after my last shift and I feel nasty.'

She fought back the bile as he pressed her head against his groin and she licked his hairy scrotum. It tasted like the bottom of a toilet bowl, but she persevered, knowing he would not let her go until he was completely clean. So she bathed his nuts with her saliva, making sure to lap up every drop of sweat, sucking them in her mouth and tempted to bite them off.

When he was satisfied, he held her firmly by the hair and turned around. When he buried her face in his ass, she didn't need to be told what to do, but hesitated nonetheless.

'Go on, do it, slut,' he said.

Not wanting to prolong this any more, she licked his rim, which tasted like his balls. Though still vile, she was getting used to it, except that he was practically sitting on her face and cutting off most of her air.

'That feels so good,' he groaned, pulling her closer. 'Now, dig your tongue in there and lick my shithole clean.'

Li Ming had stopped completely and was fighting for air, but he wouldn't let her get away. As it became more and more difficult to breathe, she gave in and slid up his hairy ass. The taste of his ass made her gag and he laughed, but loosened his grip before she suffocated. She felt his slime on her tongue and her first instinct was to spit it out, but remembered how angry Marcus had been when she had dribbled her enema on the carpet previously. The muck went down her throat and she overheard Cliff comment on her swallowing it.

Duncan turned around and she found herself once again with his cock in her face.

'Now to clean out that filthy mouth of yours,' he said.

He put the tip of his cock on her mouth and began to piss. She didn't even have time to think before her mouth was practically overflowing with urine. Unable to pull away, she began to swallow the disgusting fluid, feeling it go down her body to settle in her stomach. Once he was done, he shoved his thin rod to the back of her throat. It was still long enough to be extremely uncomfortable, so she choked and gagged, which aroused him even more. She considered giving him a real blowjob so that he would cum and not fuck her virgin pussy, but knew that even if she did that, he would fuck her later, or worse, Cliff would. Instead, Li Ming made sure he was well lubricated as she was entirely unaroused.

He pulled out and she just about fell face first on the floor, as Duncan walked around and positioned himself in front of her ass which was stuck high in the air.

Cliff came over and let her hands free from her ankles. She was thankful, but not for long, as he forced her up on her hands and knees and shoved his crotch in her face.

'That looked alright, I want a tongue bath too,' he said.

Meanwhile, Duncan was behind her, rubbing her cunt with his fingers, but there was no way she could get turned on, knowing it was him, and also he was scratching her cunt with his nails.

'Rimming my ass didn't turn her on,' he said sarcastically. 'Can you believe that?'

'Who cares?' laughed Cliff. 'Just fuck her. Blood's a natural lubricant you know.'

'Oh shit, I'm going to get Gook blood all over my nice white cock.'

'Just fuck her already,' said Cliff, now completely hard and impatiently waiting his turn.

Li Ming heard him spit in his hands, which he then rubbed on her pussy. Another wad of spit coated his cock and he began to slide it up her cunt. She began to sob at the thought of this disgusting security guard taking her virginity and tried to get away. The two men held her in place easily.

'Find something for her to do,' said Duncan, as he began sliding his meat between her dry lips.

Cliff lay down on his stomach, legs splayed, with Li Ming between them.

'Spread my ass and eat it,' he said.

At that time, Marcus was sitting on the other side of the room outside of Li Ming's view. He had removed his pants and was stroking his cock, taking note of the ridiculous scene before him. Two ageing security guards were using the tiny, boyish Chinese girl like a two dollar whore. The one about to pop her cherry was pale and sinewy and reeked of sweat. The other was a large, built man, lying down as if he was getting a suntan, his completely hair covered ass being devoured by that tiny mouth. Marcus assuaged his guilt by telling himself that at this point he couldn't stop them even if he wanted to. And anyway, Li Ming would probably object seeing as she would do anything to stay in the country.

Duncan had a hard time finding the hole, since she was so tight and dry and kept moving as she sucked on Cliff's rectum. He held her hips steady and began to push. Li Ming tried to scream, but Cliff had shifted so that he had her pressed into his ass with his muscular legs.

'I can't do it,' said Duncan. 'She's too tight and dry. I can't move.'

'Just bring it home,' said Cliff, annoyed. 'It'll be easy once you bust her hymen. Haven't you ever fucked a virgin before?'

'Of course I have,' said Duncan, clearly lying.

At this point he would have preferred to simply do her ass and go home, but he was determined to get this over and done with. He held onto the front of her thighs, digging his nails deep into her skin and forced her towards him. She let out a piercing scream, but Cliff did not miss a beat. He reached back to grab her hair and pulled her back to his ass, pressing her face in it until she resumed fucking his asshole with her tongue.

Cliff had been right, she was now slippery and the thin rod easily slid in and out of her no longer virgin cunt. He was disturbed by the blood on his dick and was determined to get this over and done with as soon as possible. Several minutes later, he filled her with sperm and pulled out. He lifted her off Cliff and shoved his meat into her mouth, looking away as she reluctantly sucked away the product of her torn hymen.

Looking down, she noticed the throw was bunched up underneath them, and realised Marcus must have put it there to protect the carpet, then she looked around but couldn't see him in the room. It was then it occurred to her he must have been in on it the whole time. Despite this, she found it impossible to feel angry. Instead, she felt overwhelmed with shame over her sluttish behaviour and felt more than anything that she deserved what was happening to her. Resigned to her fate, she waited until Duncan pushed her away.

Marcus returned with a jug of water and some tea-towels. He wiped away the blood smeared on Li Ming's face, but she did not meet his gaze even once the entire time. He went on to clean her pussy and lingered, trying to pleasure her and alleviate the pain she must be feeling.

Duncan got dressed and went out for a cigarette and Cliff poured himself a Whiskey and watched the ravaged girl lying face down with her knees up against her chest as Marcus expertly manipulated her cunt. As exhausted and in pain as she was, she started to tingle and the now familiar feeling began to well up inside of her. She was mumbling incoherently in what Marcus assumed was her native tongue, moaning and grinding her hips on his fingers until she finally exploded in his hand.

Delirious and panting, she didn't notice Marcus had been nudged aside until the head of Cliff's cock had made its ways past her inner labia. She was still burning from the rough dry fuck earlier, but she knew there was no point in fighting and didn't have the strength to even try. And anyway, the lubrication helped a lot and she merely winced as he slid into her inch by inch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds