After Hours Ch. 02

'What a tight cunt,' Cliff groaned. 'Nothing like that loose PA of yours, Marc.'

Marcus ignored the remark, instead stroked himself as he watched from up close the security guard's enormous piece of fuck meat somehow find its way up the petite Oriental girl before him. When his crotch touched hers, he was sure he must be deep inside her womb. He was so large in comparison than her that it looked ridiculous and almost impossible for him to be fucking her.

Now fully impaled, he instructed her to rest on her elbows. She did so and he knelt between her spread legs and lifted them. Hardly moving his body himself, Cliff manoeuvred her so that she was screwing him as he pushed and pulled her legs.

Marcus was amazed every time he disappeared inside her, and even more so when she started to reciprocate. Cliff let her voluntarily swallow him with her twat repeatedly and at her on rhythm.

He later reached under her and played with her cunt, pressing her nub between his thumb and forefinger and using it to make her pick up the pace.

The huge man rose slightly and easily turned Li Ming over, his cock twisting in her cunt as he did so. He lifted her legs over one shoulder and held them there with one hand and the other reached out to lift up her bra and grab her underdeveloped breasts. At that moment he didn't seem to care about their size and was more interested in pounding her senseless. The friction between her legs caused her to come for the second time in a short while, the spasms of her already tight cunt bringing him over the edge and he filled her with hot sperm.

He pulled out and cum streamed out off Li Ming's red raw hole. He lay down on his back, out of breath, as she sucked him clean of her own accord. She then crawled over to Marcus who was sitting in the armchair and very close to cumming himself. Almost as soon as she wrapped her lips around his dick, he blew his load into her waiting mouth and held her head there until he had softened. Her head in his lap, they fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds