Agent Violin Ch. 3

Rei swallowed hard.

"L… library," she said slowly. "She w-was st-studying…"

And Rei began to cry.

"Great," the older girl said. "What are you doing here?"

"Hiding," Rei sniffed.

"That's a good idea," Minako said, carefully peering through the slits in the window blinds. She turned away, picking a little book bag up from the dresser. "Thanks for the update." She slung the book bag over her shoulder and headed for the door.

"Where are you going, Minako?" Rei whimpered.

"Over the hills, through the dale… Far away," the older girl replied blandly as she crossed the room, "to a happy, happy place…"

Rei watched Minako open the dorm room's door just a crack, then carefully peek up and down the outside hallway. Distant echoes of men shouting, women and girls screaming, and the occasional gunshot drifted into the room.

Rei crossed her arms, holding herself, as she listened to the awful sounds coming from the outside. She watched Minako open the door a bit wider and prepare to slip past it.

"Minako?" Rei said.

"What?"

"Please don't leave me."

Minako's head shot back around and stared at Rei's teary face, her begging eyes. Rei was trembling.

Minako bit her lower lip.

It wasn't Rei's voice she had heard just then. It was another voice, one from a long time ago, saying exactly the same thing.

Please don't leave me…

There was a long moment of perfect quiet between them.

"Please?" the girl begged again.

"Shit…" Minako shut the door, re-crossed the room, and grabbed Rei by the arm, pulling the frightened girl to her and glaring intensely into her eyes.

"Look," Minako said to Rei's face in a low growl, "if you come with me, you do exactly what I say, when I say. Got it?"

The girl nodded, trying to still her trembling lower lip.

"Okay." Minako said. "Last but not least - stop crying. Come on."

Huddled behind her back, Rei did her best as she followed Minako across the room to the door, which she opened again. Pistol ready, she rechecked the hall.

"Come on," Minako said again, seeing it was clear. But Rei froze at the threshold.

There was a body lying there… A dead army man.

Rei inhaled sharply in horror, her hands going up to her throat. She stared at him, her eyes locking on prominently-displayed cause of death - a wooden pencil, buried nearly to the erasure, impaling his Adam's apple...

Minako coolly stepped over the body.

Little Rei's eyes moved up to Minako's now.

"Minako" the kid asked, far too loudly in the deserted hall, "what did you do?"

Her eyes blazing, Minako grabbed Rei hard by the upper arm, bringing a startled cry from the younger girl, and pulled her over the body toward her.

"Shut up, goddamnit," Minako hissed, glaring into the frightened girl's eyes.

"O… okay…" Rei whispered. "I'm sorry…"

Minako let out an exasperated breath, and then said:

"Okay. Now, let's go. Stay behind me and be quiet."

With that, the older student moved off, holding her pistol in both hands before the pleats of her blue skirt, barrel pointed downward towards the floor, while Rei squeamishly tip-toed past the body.

"I will, Minako," Rei promised, running a bit to catch up, then following her closely down the long, dim hallway.

THE KID WATCHED as the girl's bound hands clenched into fists as the soldier entered her body.

The Kid watched closely as her legs jerked outward, immediately arrested by the ropes which both constrained and spread them, her white panties barely maintaining their hold upon the ankle of her right leg. The girl gave a little squeal as he buried it, her unpainted mouth forming an O to match her wide brown eyes, which stared up at the soldier's cruel face - wet with sweat, tongue and lips nearly drooling with wicked delight at his depraved act.

The Kid watched as the soldier let it soak there, deep, deep in her warm, damp insides, his breathing irregular as he beheld his little conquest… Her open blouse, spread to her shoulders, atop which lay the remainder of her bra, cut in two to accommodate the serpentine ropes which encircled and grasped her nubile breasts... Her pretty little face, shocked, her brown eyes pleading him…

"Hey - hey…" the Kid heard a cautionary voice rise from behind him. We're supposed to be mole-checking these little babes, not makin' nice."

The Kid saw the soldier turn his head to look back at his friend.

"Just prepping her a little," he said.

Lifting the hem of her skirt so that he could watch it, the soldier pulled his cock back, withdrawing it easily from her delicate, brown-fringed blossom.

The girl exhaled beneath him, her bound breasts heaving; her legs relaxed a bit against their bonds.

"Better?" the soldier's hot voice dripped down to her.

Staring up at him, the girl moved her lips as if to speak, but no sound came.

"Oh, well…" the soldier said. Grasping her slender thighs in his hard, cruel hands, the soldier thrust forward again driving himself back into her.

The girl gasped, her eyes closing tight, her back arching, her wrists straining against their ropes.

Leering, the soldier slid his hands down her naked thighs to her waist. He flipped her skirt up to cover her stomach, gripped her waist, bent forward and began thrusting - hard, considered thrusts, each one taking a slightly different angle, each one designed to break her tightness in a new direction.

The soldier moaned in time to the girl's little whines, his slightly-hooded eyes locked onto her hot, blushing face, the sweat of his brow dripping off to splash upon her bouncing tits.

It didn't take long. The soldier's thrusting became faster, his prick drowning in her wetness, the unwilling reactions of her body making her little snatch jump and grind against him. He fucked her faster.

The girl began quaking beneath him, her groin pushing up against his, her warm, hairless thighs constricting inward to slap against his torso.

"Oh… no…" she moaned very, very quietly from behind her stuttering lips… "no…"

The soldier cried out with his orgasm, his semen flooding into her, mixing with the hot wave of her own.

Pulling himself from the girl's body, the soldier stepped back and zipped himself up. He stared down at her for a moment.

"Thanks," he said coldly.

From an equipment bag which lay on the table next to the bound girl, he pulled an inter-vaginal probe - ten inches long, three in diameter, jet-black with a stainless steel hub encasing its base. The girl stared at it, watching him switch it on. It hummed lightly.

"No…" she moaned softly as he held it lower, lining it up.

"Something to keep you company for a while," the soldier said down to her as he slid its tapered head past her open, pink lips. After the attention he had given her with his own dick, the thing slid in fairly easily, and the girl gasped, her hands and arms jerking her rope restraints, as the soldier buried it in her to the base. "So you don't miss me."

With that, the soldier left her to moan quietly on the table, her mouth and eyes just slightly parted, shivering at the attentions of the unnatural intruder in her body.

The soldier turned around.

"Hey, Kid," he said, noticing the skinny, brown-haired youth for the first time. "Whatcha doin'? Don't just stand there - get some action, little man."

The Kid smiled shyly and walked away.

Why they called him 'Kid' was obvious from looking at him. He was young, just turned nineteen. He was skinny, and had the face of a boy. But, beyond that, he was green. He had joined the battalion only four weeks ago.

He had seen battle, though.

Sort of.

Just last week - a holding action along the Sierra Nevadas where the Kid and his unit had dug in along a high mountain road and waited for them.

But They had never come. The Republic had chosen another sector for their attack. And there was a lot of shooting and booming and banging off to his right, off to the south. He had seen the smoke, the occasional flash - but none of it was directed at the Kid, or at his new-found buddies who, like him, hunkered in their holes and listened and watched and waited for an assault which never came.

The shooting, booming and banging seemed to die out around midnight, and the Kid had knelt in his foxhole, wondering who had won.

They were ordered to pull back the next morning. The Kid's reaction to that had been quiet-cursing anger that his night of digging had been for nothing. The Kid had fired one shot to the east, just so he could say that he had done so, and then climbed out of his foxhole to join his comrades in descending the slope to the waiting trucks below.

The men in the trucks had cheered when their officer told them that their destination was New Tokyo, and the Kid had wondered why.

Now he knew.

The dank air of the Academy's dimly-lit boiler room was alive with disordered sounds… the groans and whines of girls, echoed by the deeper moans of men, along with their laughter and casual conversation; the mechanical sounds of busy equipment… and pervading it all, the wet sounds brought on by the manipulation of the female sex.

The Kid walked past one of his friends - a bookish twenty year-old whom everyone called Tommy. Tommy had a lovely young black girl bent forward over a bench, her gym shorts and underwear around her ankles, while he worked her snatch with his cock, her anus with a probe. Tommy's glasses were steamy with the heat of his activity, and he was calmly and methodically explaining to the girl what he was doing to her, and why. The girl's only replies came as ceaseless gasping, and the shuddering of her slim figure.

The Kid moved on.

There were, maybe, eighteen girls being examined at that moment in the low, dim room: standing, kneeling, on their backs, on their stomachs, in various poses, all bound, all with at least one individual attending them. A cluster of six or so other girls stood waiting their turn. They stood passively, their hands bound before them, their vacant eyes gazing impassively at the scene before them.

On a table, two more girls - one Asian, one Caucasian - lay naked and bound side-by-side. One of the girls, the Asian, let out a huge moan as the Kid passed, reacting to the whining, double-pronged detector probe that her captor was inserting simultaneously into her anus and vagina. Her face took on an odd half-shocked, half dreamy continence as the thing came to a rest at its maximum limit inside her.

As the Kid looked on, another man approached and fitted a pair of rope nooses around the white-socked ankles of the Asian girl's brunette table-mate. She was beautiful, the Kid thought. He suddenly wanted to help her, but he knew he couldn't.

The man didn't wear combat fatigues. He wasn't a soldier. He wore a light brown jumpsuit with a blue patch on the chest - the All-Seeing Eye of PRA's Special Detection Branch, part of the Electronic Warfare Division. The SDB was responsible for electronic security and countermeasures within the Security Zone.

"If you see an SDB-er coming your way," a middle-aged sergeant had warned him once, "walk the other way. You don't want to fuck with them."

The Kid watched as the SDB man flung the loose ends of the ropes over a ceiling beam and pulled, raising the brunette's legs into the air at a right angle to her body, her skirt falling up her pale thighs to expose her white panties. From the beam above, he passed the ropes through the ones which bound her wrists together, pulling her arms into the air as well. Firmly tying off the ropes to keep her that way, the man pulled a stiletto from one of his pockets, which he used to deftly slice through either leg hole of her panties, creating a single sheet of silk which he left lying beneath her naked bottom.

Humming softly to himself, the SDB man moved along the table, up her body, where he reached out and pulled her uniform blouse open. He then used the stiletto to cut through the center of her white bra before re-pocketing it. Flipping aside the remnants of her bra, the quietly-humming man brought the brunette's firm, rather small, breasts into view. Her dark nipples pointed up at the dark ceiling, hardened by the cool air of the boiler room. Then he leaned down and carefully regarded the girl's hazel eyes for a moment. They were fully-dilated.

"This one's ready, too," he informed his partner, another SDB, who stood at the end of the table, still working his double-prong in and out of the quietly panting Asian.

"You take her," his partner replied. "This one," he said, meaning the Asian girl, "is showing quite a bit of resistance. It might be a while before she breaks down."

"Fair enough." The man returned his attention to the brunette. An equipment bag lay on a bench next to the table, and the man fished through it briefly before pulling out a pair of suction cups with thick wires attached to both which led into a small, black box. He began humming softly again, pulling a foil tube from the equipment bag, from which he spread a weird, greenish jell across the suction cups.

"Now," the man assured the unfocussed brunette beneath him, "this won't hurt a bit…"

He fitted the cups over the girl's nipples and areola, where the green jell held them firm. Then he pulled the brunette's cut panties from beneath her body and used them as a rag to wipe the excess jell from his hands, before tossing them to the floor. Hands clean, he switched on the little black box.

A surge of power passed from the box, through the wires to the cups, and thence to her breasts. The girl shuddered, her back arching off the table, her eyes opening wider, her small mouth emitting a startled moan.

"Excellent reaction," the man complimented her. "Wow."

Pulling a light-red, almost pinkish probe from the bag, he moved back down her body, behind her raised legs.

"Now, let's see what we can do for you down here," he mumbled. He inspected her small, brown mound, before straightening back up and peering around her legs. "Are you a virgin?" he asked.

The girl was quietly rocking her upper body, in time to the pulses which passed through the cups into her body. She didn't reply.

"Girl," the man repeated sharply, demanding her attention. "I asked you a question. Are-you-a-virgin? Or do you want me to find out for myself?"

The brunette moaned, still rocking, before finally giving him a barely-audible "Y-yesss…"

"Well, then," he said, regarding the probe he held, "this thing won't do at all."

He searched his bag for a moment, before looking up at his partner across the table. "You got another Popper?" he asked.

"There's one in my bag," his friend replied.

A 'Popper' was an abbreviation of the slang 'Cherry-Popper' - a probe specially designed for the inexperienced.

The Kid watched the SDB man pull it from his friend's bag: It was smaller, shorter - purple, with a long hand-grip. The SDB man dipped it in a little jar of lubricant, lightly moistening it. Then, placing one hand on the girl's lower belly to steady her gentle rocking, he pressed the popper against her un-touched sex with the other.

It went in easily, as designed, and the Kid watched the girl's mouth fly open with a startled gasp, her body bucking against their bonds, as the thing gently, but determinedly, broke her virginity. The SDB man pushed it in as far as it would go, bringing a long, low whine from the girl. Then he switched it on, letting it hum inside her.

"You need something, sonny?"

The Kid was startled, looking up from the tortured beauty of the girl, to find the SDB man staring at him.

"Um… No, sir," the Kid mumbled and walked away, leaving his new-found crush to her fate.

As he slowly crossed the room, an old ladder leaning against a wall suddenly caught his attention: There was a student bound to it, her hands tied to the upper rungs, her legs spread and bound to the legs of the ladder. She was maybe eighteen. Her mouth was gagged to muffle her whines. There was a probe of some kind (the Kid knew nothing about probes) stuck deeply into her vagina. The Kid couldn't see, but it was obviously moving inside her, probing in and out, fucking her.

"Ma'am?"

The Kid turned toward the voice and saw a blonde girl in SDB uniform approach a stately brunette.

The blonde looked to be about twenty-three. Her collar identified her as an officer - a lieutenant. She was quite short; her body full-figured, rather chunky. Still, the Kid found her to be quite pretty: Her breasts were big - an attribute that went a long way with the Kid.

The brunette was, perhaps, thirty-five years of age; tall, slim. She stood calmly, her hands locked behind her back, her bright, intelligent eyes methodically scanning the room. She wore a pip on her collar which identified her as an SDB Senior Supervisor - a "Super."

"Ma'am," the pretty blonde addressed the older woman, "we've got a problem with some of the men."

"Let me guess, Gina," the Super sighed, "our army boys are too busy getting their little Willies wet to perform proper checks, right?"

"Um, well, yes, ma'am," the blonde replied. "Exactly."

The Super shook her head hopelessly.

"I told them not to send us field troops," she said. "You can't control them. We would have been better off with a pack of farm hands or day-laborers. Just do the best you can, Gina."

"Yes, ma'am," the younger officer replied, walking away.

The boiler room door squeaked open, piercing the dimness with a narrow shaft of light which caught the Kid's eye.

He turned to see a pair of guards pushing four more girls into the room. The girls stood perfectly still, their hands tied together with ropes in front of them, staring straight ahead, not taking even a dull interest in the carnal scene before their eyes. The Super approached the newly-arrived little group.

"You have something to report?" she asked the most senior of the guards.

"Four more regarded as suspicious, ma'am," the guard replied.

"Have they been pacified?" the Super asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Pacified" meant that they - like all the other girls in the room - had been drugged into a nice, compliant stupor.

"Very well. Leave them here. Dismissed."

The two guards spun around and left the room, closing the door.

"Welcome, ladies," the Super said calmly.

The four girls didn't reply. They just stood straight, looking at nothing in particular.

The Super looked around.

"You," she said suddenly, addressing the Kid. "Give me a hand here."

"Yes, ma'am," the Kid replied, nervously, startled. He walked up to her.

"That one," the Super indicated a petite redhead. "Bring her."

The Kid complied, moving behind the redhead and pushing her along by the shoulders, while the Super gripped the uniform scarf of a tiny Korean and, leash-like, pulled her toward an unused corner of the dirty, old room.

They were running low on furniture, but, casting about, the woman found a dusty stool which she set in between the two captives.

"Sit," the Supervisor ordered the Korean girl as he untied her hands. The girl complied numbly.

"Put yours on the other side," the Super ordered the Kid.

The soldier pushed his redhead back, forcing her to sit on the stool, back to back with the other girl. Then he untied the redhead's hands and, following the Super's example, re-tied her left wrist to the Korean girl's right, while the officer tied the Korean girl's left to the redhead's right.

Then they tied the girls' ankles together.

"Now, soldier," the woman addressed him, "do exactly what I do."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Open her blouse."

The Kid's somewhat timid hands pulled the redhead's scarf off and began unbuttoning her blouse -

"Look," the Super said impatiently, brushing the Kid aside and grasping the girl's collar, "you're mole-checking the little bitch, not seducing her. Get on with it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds