Agent Violin Ch. 3

With that, the Super violently tore the redhead's blouse open, creating a tiny hail of plastic buttons upon the floor around the stool. "Now then," the Super went on, straightening up and turning to the Kid, "do you think you can manage her bra? Or would you prefer to serve her some chilled wine first?"

"Yes, ma'am… I mean - no, ma'am…"

The Kid had never touched a girl's breast before, but suddenly he had a pair in his hands as he gripped the twin cups of the girl's bra, pulling. He pulled some more. The redhead's bra stretched, but didn't tear. The redhead looked down at her chest, dully, dispassionately watching the young man's attempts.

Behind him, the Super sighed.

"Use your knife, soldier," she said in an exasperated tone.

"Yes, ma'am."

The private pulled his standard-issue lock-blade from a pocket, opened it, and gingerly cut through the center of the prisoner's bra.

"Well done," the Super complimented him as he spread the cups, revealing the redhead's pink-flushed, perky breasts… They were beautiful… He stared at the hard, pink nipples, his cock growing in his trousers.

"Now," said the Super, "if you'll pull her panties down to her ankles, please, we'll be in business."

"Yes ma'am." The soldier knelt and reached up the prisoner's skirt. He fumbled a bit, but shortly managed to grip the elastic waistband. He had to fight a bit to get them past her seated ass, and the perfectly passive redhead didn't budge on the stool to help him, but he finally managed, sliding them past her white calves to rest upon her black, school regulation shoes. Her pubic hair matched the hair on her head perfectly. The redhead just sat there and stared vacantly down at her naked chest.

"Excellent," said the Super. "Now, grab that bag over there."

"Uh, yes, ma'am."

The Kid pulled the oblong, smallish duffel over to the stool and the Super reached into it. She pulled out a pair of blue dildos - or that's what the Kid's mind called them.

"These are Class 1 Anal and Vaginal probes," the Super explained to the Kid, handing him one. "They're used to aid in the detection subcutaneous implants. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," the Kid replied, hoping his response sounded more confident than he felt. He had heard of such things.

"Now," the woman went on, "I want you to take yours and insert it into your little girlfriend's vagina. Right?"

"Yes. Yes, ma'am."

The kid knelt there before the redhead, holding his Class 1 anal and vaginal probe. It felt rubbery to his touch. He swallowed and raised the girl's skirt.

"It might help," the Super interrupted him, "if you lubed it first." She tossed him a little jar. The Kid opened it and dipped the probe into the slick, transparent substance, before turning his attention back to the girl.

The girl's half-on/half-off seated position on the stool perfectly accommodated his intent. Her legs, spread and tied to the legs of the Korean girl at her back, left her vagina perfectly exposed for an upward thrust, and the Kid raised the now-glistening probe upwards toward the target.

The Kid had no idea what he was doing but, keenly aware of the Super's gaze, he decided to fake it - to bluff his way through and learn as he worked. He touched the pretty redhead's closed lips with it, and she quivered slightly on her naked ass. He gently worked the probes conical head against her, moistening and delicately spreading the girl pink rosebud, and before he knew it an inch of the probe vanished into the girl.

The pretty redhead caught her breath involuntarily, her mouth opening slightly, her green eyes staring glassily down at the thing.

"All the way in," the Super instructed. "All the way to the hub. Just give it a firm push, soldier."

The Kid looked up at the girl's face as he gripped the base of the probe in his palm… He pushed and the probe vanished, sliding effortlessly into her.

"Ah-!" the girl let out a short, startled cry - her eyes widened as her distant gaze left her vagina and centered on the Kid's face.

"Wonderful," the Super said in patronizing praise. "Now switch it on - turn the knob on the base clockwise."

The knob clicked and the buried probe began gently humming. The redhead slowly exhaled, her eyes - lost, confused, questioning - never leaving the Kid's.

"See these?"

The Kid broke his trance-like lock on the redhead's eyes and looked up at the Supervisor. She held a pair of little clamps in her hands. They looked like the ends of battery jumper cables, only much, much smaller. Wires led down from them and into a small, black box.

"Yes, ma'am," the Kid replied.

"These," the Super explained, "are called 'glow-plugs.' You attach them like this…" The woman grabbed the Korean girl's right breast, steadying it, and clipped one of the clamps onto the nipple. She did the same for the left breast, then pressed a button on the little box.

The Korean girl's head jerked backwards until it lay on the shoulder of her redheaded companion behind her.

"They deliver a low-voltage pulse into the flesh of the subject," the Super explained further, "which should dynamize any subcutaneous implants below the skin and make them easier to detect. Right? Now, go ahead."

From the bag, the Kid fished out his own set of 'glow-plugs.' Holding one clamp between his fingers, he gently took the redhead's left breast in his hand.

It was so warm… So soft…

His breath quickened, his chest tightening, as his somewhat shaky hands guided the clamp to the nipple. He clipped it on.

"Hey…" the redhead said slowly, quietly, her eyes falling to gaze dimly at her breast.

It wasn't at all clear if she was addressing him: The girl was way out of it.

"Quickly, please," the Super broke in.

Shaken out of his little moment, the Kid clamped the girl's right nipple, but he hesitated for a moment before switching on the black box. When he finally did so, his "subject's" head snapped up, her mouth opening with a startled moan, her back vibrating against that of the Korean girl.

"Oh…" she said. "Wha… what…" Then she fell silent, her eyes locked straight ahead on nothing.

"How's it going, ma'am?"

It was the short, blonde lieutenant, Gina. The Kid looked up to see her approach the stool.

The Super stood, brushing off her hands.

"Oh, quite well," the older lady said. She nodded toward the Kid. "Our young friend here is quite a learner. Give him a few more days, and he'll be ready to join the Branch."

"Great." The short girl gave him a pretty smile. She looked at the girls on the stool. "Anything?" she asked her superior.

"Not yet," the Super replied. "But we've just started on them. Take over for me, Lieutenant," she told Gina. "I'm going to have a look around."

"Yes, ma'am," Gina replied as the Super walked away.

The Kid stood next to the pretty young officer, shuffling his weight from one foot to the other.

"Um…" he said, "what do we do now, ma'am?"

"Well, they'll have to roast for a while," the shortish little blonde replied. She meant (as the Kid assumed she meant) that the probes and plugs would have to do their nasty little jobs for a bit until the girls could be properly checked. "Until then, we'll just have to wait."

The Kid looked at the little redhead he had prepared. Her face was contorted in what might be described as a dreamy wince, her breasts pulled downward into small points by the weight of the wires leading from the clamps; half-seated on the stool, her ass did a kind of nervous, jerky little dance against the efforts of the Class 1 in her vagina. Her breath was short, spastic. He saw that the young Korean girl bound to her from behind was reacting the same way, her dark head flung back and resting on the redhead's shoulder, moaning lightly, her half-naked body shivering as with a fever.

"Does…" the Kid began slowly, not wanting to sound weak in front of the SDB lieutenant… "Does it hurt them?"

"No," Gina replied. "Not really. But, believe me, it's not the most comfortable feeling in the world…"

The Kid turned his head and stared at the blonde girl.

"Oh, yeah," she confirmed, catching his look. "At the SDB School, we call it Bang Week. It's kind of a tradition - an initiation you go through at the start of your Freshman year. It's supposed to help you, you know, understand your subjects better. You know - a kind of 'do unto others as you've had done unto you,' kind of thing."

"Oh…" said the Kid, shuffling, his hands in his pockets. "Wow…"

And, as they stood there watching the two girls "roasting" on the stool, the lieutenant told the private about Bang Week.

THE THING ABOUT Bang Week was that you never knew on what day they were going to come for you - when it was going to happen. So you walk around all jumpy, nervous, always looking over your shoulder.

They might come for you while you're walking to the library; or in the cafeteria; sleeping in your dorm room, in the shower - whenever.

They had got Gina in the library.

One moment, she's sitting there at a table studying for a physics test; the next, she's grabbed from behind, pinned forward to the table and gagged. She never had a chance - didn't see the four hooded men in the black jumpsuits emerge from the stacks in the back. A hood goes down over her head, blinding her. They bind her hands, bind her feet.

It's only natural that she should resist, but resistance is pointless before it can begin. They pick her up, leaving her books and papers scattered on the table, and haul her out the back through the stacks, their exit accompanied by the applause and catcalls of the other students in the library

"Take care of her, guys!"

"Bang!"

"Enjoy the ride, Gina!"

"Welcome to the Branch!"

and the like.

The four black-clad men quickly haul Gina's helpless body across the lawn to the van which idles by the curb. Gina can tell it's a van by the squeaking slam of the double doors through which she's tossed.

The squeal of tires, the sudden jerk of forward motion, Gina rolling helplessly on the floor of the van in response to the whims of the driver.

Multiple hands on her body. The men work soundlessly.

Her boots and socks are pulled of. Gina feels her clothing being cut - her cadet uniform, her bra, her panties - all shredded and removed with a wicked efficiency.

She feels rope hoops passing over her bound hands and feet. She is lifted from the floor of the van, arms and legs forming right angles to her body.

Something warm and slick splatters against her pubic mound, soaking her there.

Her body steels itself against what it knows is coming next, but it's futile -

It's huge. It enters her remorselessly, burying itself to her end, her shriek muffled by the gag and hood.

Something wet and rubbery slides down the crack of her ass. She clenches her cheeks against it, but that only makes it worse -

The palm of a hand slaps it upward, burying it in her anus, bringing another muted cry from behind the hood.

A pair of hands coat her breasts with something hot and sticky. The clamps which take her nipples aren't nearly as painful as the things in her lower body.

The van takes another corner, and her hanging body is slammed against one of the bulkheads, before recovering in a rocking, side to side, pendulum motion. Then somebody throws a switch -

It's as if her whole body is on fire from the inside out. Her stout little torso spasms, her thighs and buttocks involuntarily tighten, the nipples of her breast throb with heat.

Gina is crying now behind her mask, but no one can see, and no one would care if they could.

Multiple wands pass over her body, their touch barely noticed under the white heat coursing though her, inspecting every part of her.

Then the wands go away.

The power is shut off, the probes go inactive.

Her body relaxes, hanging limp by the ropes.

The probes and clamps are removed.

The ropes are released and her body falls unassisted to the floor of the van.

The van stops. The side door slides open.

Two pairs of hands pick her up and throw her out, still bound and hooded, to land on the campus grass beside the curb.

The van squeals off again, leaving her like that - numb, shocked, panting.

She knows she will have to stay there, hearing the laughter, listening to the lewd comments and catcalls of her fellow students, until one of her friends comes across her and helps her back to the dorm.

As it happened, it took an hour before Kimberly, a classmate, finally knelt beside her.

"PLUS, you have to make up all the classes you missed that day," Gina concluded. Being kidnapped and sexually violated, apparently, was not an excuse. "Pretty hot story, huh?" the lieutenant asked, smiling up at the skinny private.

The Kid blushed a bit.

"Uh, yes, ma'am," he was forced to agree. "Definitely." Actually, he was having horrid little flashes of imagining what it would be like for a guy student to go through all of that.

Shudder.

"This is taking too long," Gina said, watching their two subjects roast.

Suddenly, the Kid felt the officer's pinkie finger slide into his pocket, gently tugging at him.

"You bored?" the officer asked.

"Well, um…" the Kid wasn't sure how he should answer that one.

"I'm bored," Gina affirmed. "Let's go somewhere." She smiled again.

"Um - beg your pardon, ma'am?"

"Come on," Gina said pulling him along by the pocket toward the back of the boiler room.

"Where are we going, ma'am?"

The officer took a quick look around to make sure that no one was watching.

"Don't worry about it," she told him. "Just follow me, Private, and everything will be fine."

She pulled him to a door and, casting another quick, mischievous glance about the room, opened it.

It led to a storage room.

Gina pulled him inside and closed the door.

"Yeah…" she said, looking around. "This'll do. Nice…"

Her back to him, the girl took a few steps into the room. The Kid saw her hand go up to her collar.

"You know," the pretty officer said, "there's nothing like a little mole-checking party to get me all worked up…"

Standing uncertainly by the closed door, the Kid heard the sound of a long zipper being pulled down.

He swallowed.

"How about you, Private?" she asked, turning to face him. The Kid involuntarily licked his lips as he saw her.

Her jumpsuit was open to the navel. There was no bra beneath it, the fabric and cut of the suit obviated the need for one.

He caught his breath slightly. His eyes were fixed on her chest. The fabric of her jumpsuit now just barely covered the tops of her breasts, which were every bit as large and firmly set, he could see, as the curves of her uniform had promised.

He forced his eyes away from her chest and up to her face as she approached him, smiling.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Never done officer before?"

She reached up and placed a hand on the back of his neck:

"Well, uh… actually…" the Kid mumbled. Actually, he had been taught that officers and enlisted men weren't supposed to do anything together. Except fight, of course.

"Ever done anyone before?" the lieutenant's blue eyes lit up. She rubbed his neck: "Are you a cherry, Private?"

The private blushed, looking down.

"Well…" the officer mused, petting his neck. "Things are getting more interesting around here all the time…" She raised her free hand to the lapel of her open suit. "Just do as you're told, Private, and we'll get along fine… Right?"

Gina pulled at her jumpsuit, releasing one of her breasts.

"Hungry?" she asked, smiling.

She guided the soldier down to it.

His lips touched the nipple - and the Kid just did what came naturally: He took the nipple between his lips and sucked its warm, gentle firmness.

The officer moaned softly.

"Mmm…" she said. "That's a good boy… But -" she released her other breast - "you don't want to make the other one jealous…"

His inhibitions lowering in tandem with the rise of his woody, the Kid filled his hands with the lieutenant's breasts, sucking them, licking and kissing, massaging the warm flesh.

"Harder," Gina ordered, her hands still tugging at his neck. "Suck them harder, Private."

The private groaned, running his tongue over a nipple, before filling his mouth.

"Harder," she demanded in a throaty rasp, forcefully stroking his head down on her. "Bite me -"

Obeying instantly, the young soldier ground the nipple between his teeth, making the young officer's body shudder violently before him.

"Yes…" the girl hissed softly. She shimmied her jumpsuit off her shoulders, pulling her arms out and letting it fall to her full, round hips. "Harder, Private…"

The Kid couldn't take it any longer - her nakedness, the taste of her flesh in his mouth; her heat. Her smell…

There was no more time. It had to happen now. He knew it.

His hand slid down the curves of her body to tear the jumpsuit down off her hips.

"Did I give you permission to undress me, Private?" the lieutenant asked quietly, stepping out of the garment. She wore black panties beneath it. There was a kind of mat on the floor - blue, foam-filled, like the ones they use in gymnastics, or whatever - and the girl stepped on it to keep her feet off the cold floor.

"No…" the soldier replied low... "…ma'am -" The private rushed the officer, slamming her body into the wall behind, pinning her.

"You're out of line, Pri-"

The private kissed her deeply, his hands pulling the panties from her hips, letting fall to the floor. The smell of her heat drifted up to him… It was maddening.

Holding the officer fast to the wall with his lips and chest, the private frantically pulled loose his belt, then fought with the button and zipper, until finally his painfully erect penis appeared in his hand.

The lieutenant looked down at it.

"Not bad," she said. "Okay, soldier…" she placed her hands up on his shoulders and jumped up, straddling his hips, wrapping her legs around him. "Have it your way," she said eye to eye. "Fuck me."

He leaned her upper back against the wall, working the head of his cock against the wetness of her golden mound, desperately seeking entrance, and the short little officer ground her hips to assist him.

"Come on…" the girl hissed, stroking the back of his head. "I said fuck me, Private… Do it -!"

The Kid found his target, cutting her off as it went in, easily, and the Kid thrust upward, burying himself and slamming the officer against the wall.

"Oh… fuck…" the Kids groaned, his head swimming with the pure, unbelievable pleasure which engulfed him.

The lieutenant's hands found his shoulders again, and she lightly bounced herself on him.

"Come on, boy…" she said, riding him. "Do it…" She brought herself down onto him, hard. "I said do it!"

The private gripped Gina's waist and began pumping maniacally, panting, lost in her body, watching her beautiful chest bounce before his eyes.

"Harder -!" the little officer commanded as her thick legs crushed inward against his torso. "Fuck me…" she hissed. "Do it, you little prick!"

The Kid was oblivious to her demands, lost in her flesh. The slapping of her chunky little body against his groin filled his ears; her beautiful, flopping breasts was his sole vision. His quick, hard upward thrusts were designed for nothing except to bring himself to orgasm as soon as possible - and he was very close now.

"Harder, you little… fucking - bastard!" the lieutenant groaned, nearing her own edge as the private drilled her full-force against the hard wall.

"Oh… oh…" she let out, "Oh… Oh… Now, goddamnit! Now!"

Her shuddering, drenching orgasm shook both of their bodies, and the Kid topped it off with his own, his face falling forward to rest on the girl's ample chest as his semen drained into her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds