Agent Violin Ch. 3

The Kid groaned, totally spent, leaning against her leaning against the wall, trying to breath.

"Oh…" the lieutenant said after a few moments, "Well… That's better."

The Kid just stood there, panting into her cleavage, lost in time.

Finally, Gina tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey," she said. "You alive?"

The Kid looked up.

"Hm? Oh - uh… yeah - Yes, ma'am…"

"Oh?" the officer replied. "Good. Now, if you wouldn't mind pulling your little willie out of me, I have work to do."

The Kid backed away and out of her, letting her climb down off his shoulders.

"Thanks," she said, landing and immediately moving to pick up her jumpsuit.

The Kid brushed the sweaty strands of his hair off his forehead and watched the officer dressing herself. He started to say something. It had happened, it was over, so quickly… He thought he should say something.

Like what?

'Thank you, ma'am?'

Besides, his pecker was still hanging out -

The Kid zipped himself up, and the officer dressed herself in silence.

Straightening her collar, the lieutenant ran a hand through her hair to straighten it, then opened the door. She looked quickly left and right, then coolly stepped back into the controlled commotion of the boiler room. The Kid followed her at a distance. He closed the door behind him.

Neither of them had noticed the quivering bundle formed by two bodies huddled underneath an old painting tarp.

"THIS ONE'S CLEAN," he heard a man say as he shut the door. It was the SDB guy who had called him "sonny" earlier. He was referring to the lovely brunette the Kid had noticed earlier.

She lay on the table, seemingly comatose, staring at the ceiling as the SDB man pulled his devices off and out of her body. Finishing up, the man clipped a tag to her collar, then gestured to a waiting soldier.

"You can dump this one upstairs with the others," he ordered. "She's good to go."

The soldier nodded, pulling the girl off the table and dragging her, weak and stumbling, toward the stairway door.

Not wanting to catch the SDB man's attention for a second time, the Kid moved on.

"Bring me another," the man said as the Kid passed out of earshot.

He had almost forgotten about the redhead and the Korean girl, but approaching the stool refreshed his memory.

The lieutenant… Gina was there already, kneeling in front of the redhead, her cheeks still slightly flushed from their encounter, checking the readouts on the devices attached to the girl.

"This one's about ready," she said by way of acknowledging his presence. She looked up into the redhead's face - it was passive, distant. Taking the hilt of the Class 1 protruding from the girl's vagina in her hand and gave it a vicious little clockwise twist.

The girl cried out in shock, her eyes widening on the blonde girl, her body jerking on the stool.

"What does that do, ma'am?" the Kid asked.

"Nothing," the lieutenant replied. "I just like doing it."

She pulled a long, electronic wand from the duffel next to the stool.

"Here," she said, handing it to him. "Run this over her body. All of it - head, back, arms, legs, under her boobs. Everything."

"Yes, ma'am," the Kid replied, taking the wand, while the lieutenant pulled another one from the bag and turned her attention to the Korean girl on the other side of the stool.

The Kid ran the wand up and down one of the redhead's arms.

"It'd help," the lieutenant told him, without even looking away from the Korean girl, "if you turned it on."

"Oh - "

There was a switch set into the handle, and he pushed it. A green light came on.

"Let me know if that light turns red," Gina ordered as the private began again.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Wha…what's that?" the redhead whispered dreamily as the wand ran over her upper chest. "A spoon..?"

Ignoring the girl's near-delirious ramblings, the Kid took the delicious liberty of taking a perky breast in his hand and pushing it up so he could check underneath it - nor could he resist the urge to gently milk it as he did so. The contact aroused him again, and (young as he was) he felt another woody growing in his uniform pants.

Turning his eyes from his subject, he looked over at Gina… At the officer- He wasn't sure how he should think of her now, after what they had shared. But he did think (young as he was) that he was falling in love with her.

"I, uh," he began uncertainly, "really had fun a while ago, ma'am."

"Yep," the young officer replied, her eyes on an instrument readout.

The private looked away. He swallowed, taking solace in the redhead's unchecked left breast. He ran the tip of the wand over the tip.

The light turned red.

"Uh… Ma'am?" he said, his voice rising a bit. "Ma'am?"

"What?"

"It turned red."

The lieutenant's blue eyes flickered with interest. She dropped her own wand and rose to walk around the stool to where the private knelt.

"Where?" she demanded.

He passed the wand over the breast again, just to the left of the nipple, and the green light became red.

"Well, well, well," Gina said, taking the wand and confirming his finding with her own hand, "Little Willie's found himself a mole."

The Kid looked at the officer, hoping to God (if there was one) that "Little Willie" was a reference to the wand.

"Well, well, well…" Gina repeated, pulling a felt-tip pen from one of her pockets, which she used to mark the spot on the girl's breast. She put the pen away… and backhanded the redhead across the mouth.

The girl cried out in pain, her head laid to one side, blood trickling from her lip.

"DCA cunt…" the lieutenant nearly spat. "Okay," she went on perkily, turning to the Kid. "Here's where the fun begins."

SUBCUTANEOUS IMPLANTS - known in the Free Republic as "Red Moles," and simply called "moles" by the other side - were nothing new.

They were the innovation of a pre-war Australian tech firm and an early retirement fund for a lot of stockholders.

They were, essentially, ID, memory storage, and tracking chips, implanted anywhere under the subject's skin. They were tiny - not much bigger than the period at the end of this sentence. They were non-metallic: x-ray proof.

The mole was always active - which is to say: It was always passive.

It was there if you needed it.

In its civilian capacity, an implant could hold your entire medical history, but it was its military and intelligence potential which raised eyebrows in the world's establishments.

It could positively ID you, getting you past the guarded door. A pre-set signal, sent by ground, air, or space could fix your position on planet earth to within six inches. But best of all, it had a free memory which, with the proper frequency, allowed it to be written on: You could put stuff on it. With the proper equipment, you could, say, scan a document into a recorder and then transmit it - beaming, so to speak, the info into the chip for later retrieval. The same could be done with photographs and/or sound files. And, given its size, its memory was prodigious.

Very useful, needless to say.

And, of course, very dangerous.

They very quickly became standard issue for soldiers in the field and agents on the ground and, when they were first utilized (some years ago) subcutaneous implants were virtually undetectable. But that changed with time.

It wasn't very long before people began experimenting with ways to discover them. And soon ways were found - difficult, invasive, expensive, and far from foolproof - but it soon became clear that they were not, as previously hoped/feared, undetectable.

The most effective way, it turned out, was a process called "Dynamization," in which a low-level electrical current suffused the flesh of the subject, delivered simultaneously internally and externally.

Anal, vaginal, and oral probes supplied the internal current (thus the origin of the nickname "truth serum dildo" - which was misleading, as they were not designed to make one talk); simple grounds, attached anywhere on the skin (the nipples were convenient and ideal) supplied the external. Now, in theory, the currents would "dynamize" any implants in the body, making them detectable by an electromagnetic wand.

The Dynamization method was the Industry Standard, so to speak, for all sides in the war - and this was the method behind the madness occurring in the Academy's boiler room.

"HOLD IT STILL," the lieutenant ordered the Kid for the second time.

The redhead was sweating profusely making the private's grip on her breast tenuous.

Lt. Gina was using a thing she called an "extractor" on the girl's breast. To the Kid it looked like a big syringe, and that wasn't too far off the mark. It had a needle, which Gina had gingerly stuck into the breast over the detected location of the mole.

"Okay… Okay…" Gina was concentrating intensely as she worked. "Okay… Got it."

She pulled the needle out.

She smiled down at the extractor.

"We've got ourselves a mole," she said.

The little blonde officer stood up and, holding the extractor over her head, turned to the room and announced triumphantly: "Got one!"

The Supervisor quickly crossed the room and by the lieutenant's side in a matter of moments.

"Type?" the Super asked.

"Type 8, blue-wire," Gina replied, reciting from the readout on the extractor. "Standard-issue, Free Republic."

"Well…" said the Super, looking at the device. "Which one had it?"

"Raggedy Ann, there," Gina replied nodding at the redhead. "Our little private here found it."

The Super stepped in front of the girl on the stool, looking down on her ravaged face, her arms folded.

"How do you do?" the Super said. "You're - let me guess, Deep Cover Agent Vinegar and Water?" The redhead just sat, staring, panting. "No?" said the Super. "How about DCA Double-Headed Vibrator? That's catchy. Well, no matter…" The woman raised her knee and pressed it against the hilt of the probe in the girl's vagina, pushing the thing in deeper, and the girl gasped, falling forward only to be arrested by the body of the Korean girl to whom she was bound. "You and I are going to get to know each other very well…"

The Super lowered her knee.

"The other girl's clean, ma'am," Gina offered.

"Okay," said the Super, still staring down at her catch, "have her taken upstairs with the rest of the garbage."

As Gina walked off to find a guard, the Super turned to the Kid:

"Now, Private," she said, "you and I are going to get our friend here ready for a little trip. Welcome to the SDB."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds