Aidan and Katie Ch. 01

The silken purr that came out of the phone made my dick twitch, "You have no idea, Little Bro'..."

"Katie!" I gasped.

The laugh that came out of the phone was just as silky, but the words weren't. "I'm just messin' with ya, Aidan." She laughed again, only this time her laugh sounded more...well, more Katie.

"Katie, are you actually talking like this at school?" I was a little shocked.

"No, I'm on my way home." Katie said, sounding a little surprised.

"Are you sick or something?" I asked, suddenly worried about her.

"Aidan, what the hell are you talking about?" Katie sounded very confused. She wasn't the only one.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" I was seriously confused.

"No, you dumb ass, it's like five thirty!" Katie exclaimed. "Are you OK?"

"It's that late?" I had completely lost track of time. I had been steadily working since about noon. I looked around my office and it was nearly completely packed up. I had no idea I had accomplished so much.

"Yeah, Baby Bro'," Katie giggled, "It's that late. Have you been napping?"

"No," I laughed. "Evidently, I've actually been working my ass off. My office is packed up except for the printers."

"Holy shit!" Katie laughed again. "You really want out of there, don't you?"

I paused, realizing I hadn't told her the whole story of the sale. "I guess I didn't tell you everything. I have to be out by Friday night." I explained the rest of it to her.

"So where are you going to go?" She asked quietly.

"I actually thought about crashing with Dave (my best friend since moving to Denver), but Reagan just moved in with him and I thought that might be awkward. I didn't want to put him in that position." I explained. "So, I'm just going to use the rent money, don't worry, I cleared it with Jeannie, as well as some of my travel points and stay at the Marriott."

Katie didn't hesitate. "No, you're not!" She said firmly. "Not when you've got family around."

"I am NOT moving back with Mom and Dad!" I said just as firmly.

Katie laughed. "Sometimes, you are such a thick-headed dumbass! I meant you could move in with me until you find a place. Julie's old room is completely empty since she got married. Well, not completely, she left her bed and dresser. I've also got some shit in the closet, but you can move in there until you decide what to do. That way all you need to bring is your clothes."

I wasn't sure that this was a good idea. "Katie, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Katie's voice changed back to the seductive tone from earlier. "It'll give us a chance for some alone time."

"Katie!" I answered, shocked once again.

She couldn't hide her joy at having drilled me. She laughed long and hard. She actually started coughing because she was laughing so hard. "You are soooo easy, Aidie."

She started coughing again and I was concerned. "Katie? Are you OK?" She didn't answer for a moment and finally, I heard her breathing return to normal.

"I'm fine," she said. "Do you need help packing?"

"No, I don't," I said, chuckling, "but if you're volunteering, I won't turn you down."

"OK," she said, "have you eaten anything today?"

I thought about it for a minute. "No, I guess I haven't. I've been so busy, I didn't think about it."

"You shouldn't do that Aidan." Katie said sternly.

"OK, Mom." I answered sarcastically.

"That had better be the last time you call me that!" She wasn't laughing.

"Sorry Katie, it won't happen again." I said contritely.

"That's better." I could hear the smile in her voice. "I'm going to stop at home and get changed. Then I'll pick up some Chinese. What do you want?"

"If you don't mind, now that I have realized I haven't eaten, I've gotten really hungry. Could you get some shrimp toast and shrimp lo mein?" I asked.

"That sounds good," Katie said, "I'll get some General Tso's, too and we can share."

"Cool, I'll see you in a little bit, then?" I asked.

"Yeah, I should be there in about an hour. I'll see you later." Katie hung up.

Since the office was packed up, I started carrying the boxes to the garage. I wanted everything out in the garage as soon as possible. That way, as I cleared each room, I could clean it up and close the door as I got done. I figured by Friday night I would be able to just walk out of the door. By the time Katie got there, the office was empty and I was vacuuming.

I looked up at the door to the office and Katie was standing there. I almost choked. She had on a pair of skin tight volleyball shorts, probably left from her time playing in college, and a v-neck tee shirt, obviously braless. Her c-cup breasts were swaying under the shirt and the air conditioning had her nipples making little tents on the front of the shirt. She had her shoulder length, lustrous brown hair with golden highlights pulled back in a ponytail. She was looking like my sexy big sister from high school again and in an instant, I was sporting serious wood. This was gonna be tougher than I had imagined.

"Hey, Sis." I said, smiling. "How you doin'?

She smiled, "Fine Joey, how you doin'?"

"Better now," I smiled and walked up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I felt her breasts crush against my chest and my dick twitched again. The thin shorts did little to mask the movement between us and I felt her smile.

"Come on, Aidan," Katie said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the kitchen. "I'm starving and I'll bet you are, too."

I followed behind her and tried not to stare at her perfect, heart shaped ass. I failed and was caught when she turned around. I felt myself turn beet red and she just smiled.

"Come on, Aidan," she said sweetly, "get some plates and I'll get the food out."

"Are paper plates OK?" I asked. "I really want to keep the mess to a minimum."

"Sure," my big sister said sweetly.

As we got our plates ready we munched on the shrimp toast and then I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. I turned around from the counter and realized that the table was gone, as were the chairs. I didn't know what to do. I looked helplessly at Katie.

She grinned. "What now?"

"Uhhh, do you want to go sit in the living room?" I asked, a little embarrassed.

She grinned again. "Then what? You sit in the recliner and try and balance that stuff on your knees? Or we could drag the desk back in from the garage and one of us could sit in the recliner and one could sit in your office chair."

I made a face. "I don't want to bring stuff back in."

"I know you don't," she smiled. "Why don't we set up a picnic on your bed?"

"M-m-my b-b-bed?" I gulped.

"Yeah," she said, "it's softer than the floor and you have a TV in there."

"O-O-OK." I mumbled.

"What is wrong with you?" Katie nudged me as we carried our dinner into the bedroom. The nightstand was still in there, I'd forgotten about that. We set our stuff on it and Katie dragged one of the sheets out of the dryer and put it over the bedspread, in case we spilled. We pulled the nightstand out so it would be easier to eat. She was on the other side of the table and I could see all the way down her tee shirt to her belly. Her pink nipples were hard and full and I wanted to reach out and touch them. Katie sat down and I sat so that I was far from her as I could be and still reach the food.

She gave an exaggerated look at the space between us, giggled and asked, "Are you scared of me?"

"No," I said honestly. "I'm terrified of you."

She almost spit a mouthful of lo mein across the room as she laughed. She gained control of herself well enough to chew the food and swallow.

"Why?" She asked after taking a swallow of beer.

"The kiss." I said, simply.

"What do you mean, The Kiss?" She asked, seriously.

"You know perfectly well what I mean." I said with a note of exasperation in my voice. Then I noticed the little grin. "You're just fuckin' with me now."

"Mayyybeee," she said, teasing some more.

"OK, seriously," I said, blushing and grinning. "We need to talk about that kiss. I know we said we would ignore what happened, but that's not workin' for me. What was up with the kiss? It was uhhh, well, uhhh, wow..."

It was Katie's turn to blush. She looked into my eyes, but neither of us could hold the gaze. We looked away at the same time.

Katie put her plate on the nightstand and slid off the bed and knelt in front of me, sitting on her heels. She put her hands on my thighs and looked into my eyes as she spoke, "I know it was great, Aidan. That's why I threw myself into it so much. I've been lonely since Julie left. I haven't had any physical contact since then and being in your arms just felt so good. It was just, I don't know, so, right..."

I sat quietly for a moment while I processed Katie's words. Slowly, something she said pushed everything else out of the way. I glanced away from the earnest look on Katie's face. I felt her move and looked back. She had rocked up onto her knees and I could see down her tee shirt again. My dick jumped and I almost lost my train of thought. I dragged my eyes up to her eyes and there was a little twinkle there.

"Katie, I've a question, but I don't want you to get freaked out..." I hesitated.

Katie had moved up so that her boobs were resting on my knees and her hands had slid up to the tops of my thighs, under the hems of my shorts. My dick was filling with blood and I could feel it growing once again.

"Yeeeessss?" Katie teased, "What is your question? I promise I won't get freaked out."

I took a deep breath. "You said you haven't had any physical contact since Julie moved out. What does that mean?"

Her eyes got big and she gripped my thighs. She blushed, but didn't look away.

"Does that mean..." I let it hang.

She held my gaze and she nodded, slowly. "Julie and I were together for about four years. We weren't out, as it were, but we didn't hide it." She did air quotes as she said out.

"I guess I'm confused." I said.

She smiled, "About???"

"If you and Julie were together, why did she get married to a guy last year?" I asked.

She smiled, "I just told you that I was in a lesbian relationship and Julie's marriage is what confused you? It doesn't bother you that I just confessed that I like girls?"

I was even more confused. "Why should your sexual preferences bother me? I could give a shit about who you love. You're my Sis and I just want you to be happy and if it's with another girl, who am I to judge?"

Katie laid her head in my lap and hugged my waist. "You're too sweet, Aidie."

Her cheek was resting on my semi-erect cock and that just exacerbated my problem. Every second she was in contact with my cock, the harder it got. I squirmed a little, trying to pull my dick away from my sister's face.

"Uhhh, Katie..." I mumbled.

"Mmm-hmmm," she answered, rubbing her cheek on my bulge.

She obviously wasn't moving, so I tried a different tack.

"Katie, when we left Hayter's, you got embarrassed when I said that I thought Elle liked you." I said. "Then you said, 'Not here.' What was that all about? Was that about your liking girls?"

She sat back up and looked at me briefly, before looking away. "Yes." I was confused as to why she made a big deal out of it at the bar, but I just let it go.

"OK, then let's back to my question." I was relieved that she was no longer resting her cheek on my throbbing cock, so I asked about Julie again. "If you and Julie were together for four years, why did she get married?"

Katie sighed. "You're not going to let this go, are you?"

I grinned a little and shook my head.

"OK, the longer Julie and I were together, the more she felt she was missing something." Katie said, while studiously avoiding looking at me. She withdrew her hands from my legs and folded them in her lap. "I loved her...love her...a lot."

It was then that I noticed her pretty golden brown eyes shining with tears. "Katie, I'm sorry, I didn't think that..."

She reached up and grabbed my hands in hers. "No, Aidan, it's OK, I need to tell somebody... no I need to tell you all of this. She decided that she was missing the feeling of being filled with a-a-a d-d-dick. Up until then, we loved each other with lips, tongues and fingers. We didn't use toys. I really don't like toys. So, in order to fill her need..."

Katie giggled at her unintended double entendre. "We bought a strap-on and I started using it on her." Katie's voice broke and she sobbed. I slid to the floor and held her. "I really h-h-hated using that thing on her, but she seemed to enjoy it. I thought that w-w-we w-were OK. The next thing I knew, she said she was g-g-going out on a date with Ric. She came home to me, but she said she really liked him. We made love that night, but it wasn't the same...it was never the same."

The tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was sobbing and she buried her face in my lap.

"She said that everything was OK, b-b-but I-I-I knew it w-w-wasn't." Her continued stammering was all I needed to know that she was really hurting, but she had never shown it before. "She stayed home for a couple of w-w-weeks, but then said she was going out with R-Ric again. When she came home, we d-d-didn't make love. They went out again and again and again. One night she came home with a ring and told me she was in l-l-love. I told her I-I-I w-w-was t-t-too, b-b-but sh-she d-didn't c-care. It w-was o-o-over. She moved out of our b-bedroom that night and out of the apartment about two weeks later. They got m-m-married six months after that. She w-wanted me to be her m-maid of honor, but I couldn't do it. I haven't seen her, or spoken to her and I've been alone ever since."

"Katie," I said softly, "why didn't you say anything before now? I don't know what I would've done, but I would've done something, anything to make the hurt go away."

She whispered, "Make it go away... make it go away now, Aidie."

Katie stood up and threw her leg across my lap, settling her thinly covered pussy on my dick. She rocked her hips, dragging her crotch back and forth across my achingly hard dick. I was embarrassed that her story about sex with her girlfriend had kept me hard, but my embarrassment didn't affect the hardness, not at all. She leaned in and kissed me, wrapping me up in a warm embrace. Her C-cup tits were warm on my chest and the heat from her crotch was making me grow even harder. Her smooth, tight shorts and my basketball shorts did nothing to dull the delicious friction. It felt like her pussy was rubbing directly on my dick. Her tongue was instantly in my mouth and I forgot for a moment that she was my sister. She sat back and looked in my eyes and drew her tee-shirt over her head. As I looked into her eyes, I remembered that she was my sister and I tried not to look at her bare tits. I really did try, but I failed miserably.

"Do you like them?" Her voice was hushed.

I nodded, awestruck into speechlessness.

"Touch them Aidie, please touch them." Katie pleaded.

Reverentially, I reached up and cupped them in my hands. I glanced up at her face and she smiled, closing her eyes. She drew her hands to her chest, covering my hands. Oh my god, her tits were so full, firm and heavy. I couldn't stand it, I withdrew my hands and her eyes flew open, alarmed. I smiled and kissed her. I slipped an arm under her butt and behind her back and stood up, lifting her with me. I laid her on the bed and reached up and pulled off my shirt. She lay there smiling at me, tears running down her cheeks.

I lay down beside her, kissing the tears from her cheeks. "Why are you crying, Sissie?"

She smiled, "Because I'm here with you, like this. I've wanted this for so long. Since we were kids...since you started holding me in your lap."

"I never knew." I said, dumbfounded.

"I know, you were never supposed to know." She giggled. "At first you were too young and then when you were old enough, we were never free at the same time. Besides, it's just not something that you blurt out to your little brother."

I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm, yielding to my tongue. My chest leaned into hers and her breasts flattened, except for her nipples. They poked into me and it was one of the best things I've ever felt, but my brain started to interfere.

I withdrew and looked into her eyes. "Katie," I whispered, "this isn't right. You're my sister. You're not supposed to be naked with your sister. Even if it feels as good as this feels."

"Y-y-you d-d-don't w-w-want m-m-me?" Katie stammered as she twisted around trying to get away from me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." I said as I gently restrained her. "I didn't say that, I would never say that. I love you. I, I, I am just a little freaked out by the whole brother-sister thing."

Katie relaxed a little and buried her face in my chest. "Aidan, I'm sorry, I'm more than a little vulnerable right now. Julie rejected and left me, and then I thought you didn't w-w-want m-me..."

I kissed the top of her head. "Baby, I didn't say I didn't want you. Like I said, the incest thing just freaks me out a little."

I slid down and kissed her lightly on the lips. Katie hugged me to her and deepened the kiss. I drew back and placed my forehead on hers, looking into those big and beautiful golden brown eyes.

"Katie, are you sure? We can't go back if we do this." I whispered, while running my hands gently over her arms, my fingertips brushing her breasts.

Katie briefly struggled to get away from me. She separated herself from me and looked me squarely in the eyes. She grabbed the waistband of her skintight shorts and slowly pushed them down, revealing the tiniest thong I had ever seen. I could not hold eye contact with her; the sight was way too tempting. She had to be shaven for I could not see any hair. She wiggled out of the shorts and not breaking eye contact, kicked them away.

She slipped her fingers under the strings at the sides of the panties. She ran her fingers back and forth.

"Hey," she whispered and I looked up. "What do you want?" She teased. "Do you want me to take them off? Do you want to see your big sister's pussy? Your big sister's horny, lesbian pussy? Do you want to see if it's bald? Do you want to see if it's wet for you?"

I was nodding furiously, agreeing with everything she was saying.

"Then tell me what you want." She said softly. "Tell your big sister that you want to see her pussy. Her pussy that's aching for your throbbing cock. Your sister wants your big cock in her pussy for some nasty, dirty, incestuous sex." She lowered her voice so I could barely hear her. "Tell me."

I could barely speak. "I want to see your pussy, Sissie." She moaned when I called her Sissie. "I want to see it, touch it, I want to smell it and I want to taste it. But, most of all...I want to fuck my big sister's pussy that's aching for her baby brother's cock."

She whimpered as she started pulling down her panties. Her head jerked up as my hands stopped her.

"Please, please let me do this. I want to pull off your panties and make you naked." I whispered; my voice hoarse with desire. She let go of the panties. I knelt beside her, my dick bending painfully in my shorts.

Before I touched her panties, I leaned in and took her face in my hands. "I love you Katherine

Rose Cunningham. I have loved you my whole life and now I'm going to show you how much." I kissed her softly and with as much love and tenderness I could.

When I pulled away, I opened my eyes and I saw the tears running down her cheeks again. "Katie? Are you OK?"

She grabbed me and kissed me hard again. She released me, lay back down and raised her hips, provocatively. "I'm perfect little bro. Now, love me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds