Aidan and Katie Ch. 01

Smiling, I leaned back in and kissed her softly on the lips before slowly slipping down to her neck. I kissed the hollow of her neck before moving to her breast bone. I teased her with my lips and tongue, tickling the edges of her boobs. I teased her nipples with my fingers, drawing a little cooing sigh. I think kissing all around the small, round, perfect, hard nipple, made her a little frustrated because she growled before suddenly twisting and shoving it into my mouth. My lips closed around it and she sighed, her hands holding me in place, suckling contentedly. I changed nipples and she cooed some more. I moved slowly down her stomach, swirling my tongue in her navel before circling it with tiny kisses. She giggled and softly caressed my cheeks with her fingertips. I looked up and she was watching me with a small smile.

"What?" I grinned.

"Nothing," she said softly, "You just look so happy and content down there."

I moved quickly back up to kiss her again. "You're right," I said, "I am happy."

I moved back up and kissed her slowly, softly, deeply. I put all my love into that kiss and I could feel her melting into me. I shifted down and resumed kissing at her navel, then moving down toward the tiny, white, silk panties. I neared my goal and glanced up at Katie as I slipped my fingers under the waistband. She gasped a little as I moved my fingers from the front around to the sides and started pulling them down. Her eyes were wide as I looked down and watched as her tiny slit was revealed.

I glanced back up at her and whispered. "You're shaved."

She smiled, "No, not shaved, waxed. It makes my pussy as smooth as a baby's butt. Julie loved it like that and I've just kept doing it."

I leaned in and kissed at the top of her slit and she gasped, surprised at my sudden move. I didn't look up as I agreed, "Yep, smooth as a baby's butt. Nice. I like it."

I had stopped pulling and her panties were just halfway down her slit when I slipped my tongue into her slit, surprising her again. She jumped a little and gasped again. I withdrew my tongue, looked up at her and gave her my best little boy grin.

"Like that, baby?" I asked softly.

She didn't speak, her wide eyes giving me the answer I sought. I pulled the soaking wet panties the rest of the way down and off, revealing the tiny bit of my sister that was not already naked. I sat back on my heels, taking in her nudity.

I chuckled, "Sissie? You're naked!"

She blushed from head to toe; I was able to easily verify that fact, and quickly covered her face with her hands. I leaned in and kissed the back of her hands before pulling them away from her face.

I whispered, in between kissing her lips, nose and eyes. "Sissie? Don't be embarrassed. You're naked and I have never seen anything so hot or beautiful in my life."

I bent and kissed her softly before heading back down to her nipples and then her navel, returning to kiss her warm, soft lips, again and again. I loved the kissing and she seemed to get more passionate as we kissed. She reached behind me and gently held my head to her. The kiss was long and sweet, not at all urgent. Her hands drifted down my neck, to my shoulders and then to my waist. She gripped me delicately before grasping the waistband of the shorts. Pulling down, she twisted her face away from mine.

"I want you naked." She whispered.

I straightened up and pulled my shorts down to my knees. My dick snapped out as the waistband passed by. I watched Katie's face as I pulled off my shorts. Her eyes widened as my dick was revealed and then, frustratingly, she giggled. Not at all the response that a man wants the first time a woman sees his hard dick. I immediately jerked my shorts up and backed away from her. Her eyes flashed to my face and she realized what she had done.

"Oh, Aidan, I'm sorry!" She cried, "It's not what you think...not at all."

I folded my arms across my chest, my erection having disappeared completely. "Then what the fuck is it?"

She giggled, embarrassed, the blush reddening her entire body once again. "I just thought that you're so much bigger than when I saw you the last time."

I raised my eyebrow, not saying a word.

"The last time I saw you naked was the last time I changed your diaper." She giggled again, before sitting up and extending her arms to me. "I really am sorry, Aidan, I didn't think how badly that would hurt your feelings."

I sighed, "It's OK, you didn't mean anything by it." I hugged her to me, struck again by how wonderful it felt to hold her. My dick was recovering and filling with blood, quickly.

Katie raised her face and I kissed her, deeply. I felt her tugging on my shorts again and I tipped my hips away to allow the shorts fall to my knees. I tipped them back and the length of my dick pressed against her stomach. Her stomach felt warm and firm against my dick, the results of her regular workouts evident in her firm abs. Katie slipped her head to my shoulder and dropped her hands to my ass, gripping it softly.

"Katie?" I whispered.

"What, Aidie?" She answered softly.

"Let's lay down." I said, "I want to love you."

She took a deep shuddering breath and kissed my chest before gracefully lowering herself to the bed. She lay on her back, her knees in the air and held demurely together. I smiled at her prim pose, her nudity making it wanton and sexy. I kicked my shorts off and knelt at her feet. I picked up her left foot and kissed it gently. My big sister squirmed as I kissed and licked each toe and then she giggled as I kissed the sole. I was amazed, even her feet were soft. Her softness, sweetness and sexiness were making my dick throb and drip with pre-come. My heart was racing and filled with love and desire.

I kissed the inside of her foot, sliding up to the ankle. I glanced up at Katie's face and smiled at her. Her eyes were heavy lidded, the expression on her face, serene. I continued up the inside of her calf and then to her thigh. I was surprised again; her thigh was even softer and smoother than the rest of her. I ran my cheek along the skin of her thigh, reveling in the softness. Kissing and licking up to the juncture next to her pussy she tensed in anticipation of my lips and tongue on her weeping womanhood. I grinned and skipped over to her other leg and I heard a little disappointed 'Oh' come from her. I glanced up at her beautiful face and the disappointment there was obvious. I couldn't keep teasing her after seeing that, so I kissed the inside of her thigh and came back and placed a tiny kiss on her lips.

"Ohhhh, Aidan," she sighed softly, "love me baby, love me..."

I gently lapped at her lips, again and again, savoring the unique flavor of my sister. Her lips were opening and unfolding as I kissed her. As I tickled her lips with the tip of my tongue, I slowly pressed my forefinger into her warm, slippery pussy and again she whispered 'Ohhhh', but this time happily and contentedly. My tongue slithered up to find the hard button of Katie's clit while I added a second finger and found the rough patch of her G-spot. Katie's hips rose from the bed, as though she was trying to get me deeper inside of her pussy. Her hips started rotating and I was finding it more and more difficult to stay on her clit. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked.

"Aaaaahhhh," Katie moaned, "Ooooohhhh, ohhhhh Aidan, Aidan, fuck meeeee..." Her hands started desperately scrabbling at my shoulders. "Aidan, come here, come here and kiss me, come up here and fuck me, come here and love meeeee..."

My rational brain finally caught up with my libido. I stopped and looked at her. "Uhhh, Katie, I uhhh, don't have any...uhhh..."

"Shh," Katie shushed me. "I have trouble with my periods; I've been on the pill for years. Please don't worry and don't you dare stop."

I nodded and then slowly, reluctantly, started moving up Katie's body as I really didn't want to leave her luscious pussy. I continued up her body, kissing all the soft, smooth, warm skin that I could reach along my journey. I reached Katie's lips and kissed her deeply, muting her moans with my mouth when my cock smoothly entered her velvety pussy, excitingly enveloped by her slick wetness. I stopped moving, the thought and feeling of merely being deep in my sister's cunt rapidly taking me to the edge of coming. Katie's arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled us deeper into a kiss. As I regained control of my dick, I slowly started moving inside her, stopping every few strokes to assure that I would prolong our coupling. Katie's hands drifted to my butt, silently urging me to continue, to speed up and to fuck her harder.

Our kisses became even more urgent, passionate. Soon I was slamming into her and she was saying, "Yesss, yes Aidan harder fuck your sister harder. Your sister Aidan, you're fucking your big sister Aidan and...and...Oh My God, you're making me come!!!!"

I pumped harder and tried to get deeper inside of her. "Aidan, come, come Aidan, come with meeee..." she moaned, thrusting her hips back at me, fucking me as hard as I was fucking her.

Suddenly, I was coming as hard as I ever had, pumping ribbon after ribbon of come deep into my sister's womb. That thought flickered across my brain and re-energized the intensity of my orgasm, making me feel it deeper and longer. Finally, my dick stopped pumping and I slowed my repeated assault on Katie's pussy. I stopped and lowered myself and kissed her deeply. I rolled off of her and pulled her to me. I kissed her deeply again and she finally pushed away and simply cuddled up to my side.

She giggled and said, "You may not like me bringing this up, but Jeannie's a fucking idiot!"

I leaned away from her, looking into her eyes, raising an eyebrow. "What is that supposed to mean?"

She continued to giggle, "Normally, I just like lips, tongues and fingers, but you are really good with this thing." She gently grasped my deflating dick, sliding down and giving the head a tender kiss.

She smiled up at me. "I can taste us," she said licking her lips before popping the head into her mouth. She briefly sucked at it, and then swirled her tongue around it "I like our flavor, Baby Bro."

Her teasing, flickering tongue was bringing my momentarily flaccid dick back to life. It was slowly refilling with blood and growing in her gentle grip. She grinned at me and took all of my half-erect cock into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth and the knowledge that it was my sister's mouth brought it back to a fully erect state in a heartbeat. Katie slid around so that she was lying between my legs, holding my dick in her hands and licking it like a lollipop. Her eyes never left mine as I watched her sliding her mouth over my cock. She sucked it hard and pulled it out with a pop. She leaned forward and rubbed her nipple on the head and I moaned. The feeling was incredible and quickly she moved back to slide my dick into her mouth.

"Oh, God Katie..." I moaned, "That feels sooo goooood..."

Katie popped it out again, rubbing it on her nipple and my dick jumped. "Oooohhhh, does Aidie like that?"

"Uhhhh-huhhh," I moaned.

She pushed her boobs together and fucked my dick with them. It was fucking awesome. She kept moving slowly over my dick and dipped down to take it in her mouth. I wasn't going to last long at this rate and I wanted to share it with her. I bent down and grasped her leg and pulled her around until her pussy was at my face and dove in.

She pulled her head off of my dick and gasped, "Aidan! I'm filled with your come! Are you sure you want to do that?"

I pulled my come-covered tongue from her sloppy pussy and said, "What, you're the only one that gets to enjoy the flavor of us?" I dove back in before she could answer.

I slipped my fingers in and got them very slippery and then started licking her clit again. My fingers found her butt and slipped between her cheeks, caressing her tiny rosebud. I rubbed back and forth across it, while sucking on her clit. I didn't press in, I just rubbed smoothly around the outside, making her squeeze her cheeks around my finger. She started gently shuddering.

Katie moaned around my dick, "Oh God, I'm coming again..."

She briefly stopped sucking, riding out her orgasm and then resumed sucking on the tip of my dick. I then felt something I'd never felt before, teeth on my dick. Not biting, just lightly scraping. The sheer eroticism of my sister sucking on me, using her teeth to give me new and different sensations drove me over the edge, quickly, almost too quickly for me to warn her.

"K-K-Katie!" I pulled my face out of her folds and gasped, "I'm gonna come!"

Shocking me, she clamped her lips around it and continued to suck, draining me completely. She gently sucked on my dick until it softened and dropped from her lips with a plop.

I reached up and turned her around to face me. She was lying on my chest, looking happy, satisfied and tired. She kissed me briefly before dropping her head to my chest.

"Mmmmm, sleepy baby." She mumbled softly. Her eyes closed and, in moments, she was asleep.

I carefully moved her limp body off of me and onto the bed. I covered her up with the sheet she had spread on the bed. I looked at the food beside the bed and as hungry as I was I couldn't do that to Katie, she hadn't eaten either. I cleaned everything up and put it in the fridge. I set the alarm on my phone for five in the morning, flipped the bedspread over onto her and slipped under the sheet next to Katie. I was awoken in the middle of the night as Katie got up to go to the bathroom. I watched her silhouette in the dark moving to the bathroom and just got a glimpse of her as she flipped on the light, just before she closed the door. I must have fallen back asleep as I was startled when she slipped into bed behind me and snuggled up to my back, her warm tits pushing into my back.

I didn't move and felt her lips on my back in a gentle kiss. Her arm came over my side and hugged me tight. I reached up and entwined my fingers in hers, loosely holding her hand. It was comfortable intimacy, I liked it.

She kissed my shoulder again and whispered, "I love you, Aidan."

I smiled, "I love you, too baby." We went back to sleep.

I woke in the morning when the alarm went off. I turned it off and rolled back to wake up Katie and found that she was gone. I went to the bathroom, did my business, brushed my teeth and then went to look for her. I didn't bother to put any clothing on. I found her in the kitchen, working quietly on the counter and wearing one of my old Walter Payton jerseys. I stepped up behind her and wrapped her up in my arms. I bent down and kissed her on the neck.

She leaned back into me, "Mmmm, I could get used to this." She murmured.

"I could, too." I said, and then decided to fuck with her. "What smells so good?" She tensed, anticipating a crack about breakfast. "Is that a nice, hot...woman in my kitchen that smells so good?"

Spinning in my arms she threw her arms around me and kissed me. "You jerk...I thought you were going to give me a shot...and you're just too sweet."

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pressed my forehead to hers and looked into her eyes. "I could get used to this, too, you being half-naked around my house all the time."

My hands were holding her up by her ass, and it felt as wonderful as it did last night. I maneuvered her around and slipped her down on my throbbing dick.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "that's an even nicer way to wake up."

She reached down, pulled the jersey off and threw it on the floor. I stood there quietly holding her there, impaled on my dick. I leaned down and kissed her gently, sweetly. She seemed to have a good grip on my waist so I let my hands drift to her back, gently caressing her.

"Ooooohhh," she cooed between kisses, "that feels niiiice."

We had begun rocking together and I could feel her wetness dripping down my legs. I slipped my hands under her bottom again and began raising and lowering her on my dick and she began squeezing with her pussy muscles. She reached between us to play with her clit and she moaned, "Ohhh, Aidan, I'm coming, ohhhhhh...."

I felt her spasming on my dick and that set me off, too. I came deeply in her pussy while kissing my sister lovingly, deeply. Katie pulled back from the kiss and touched her forehead to mine.

"Aidan, I love you and I love this," she said softly, "but, I'm fucking starving to death. Can we eat?!?!?"

I started laughing, pulled her off my dick and set her on the floor. She bent over to pick up the jersey and I whined, "Hey, do you hafta?"

She glanced at my cock which twitched in response. "Yes, otherwise we won't ever eat and I'm fucking starving. I want you to at least put on some boxers or something."

I sighed and kissed her after she slipped the jersey back over her head and headed to the bedroom. I had just stepped into my shorts when I heard her walk into the room. I turned and saw that she had two plates of bacon, eggs and toast.

I raised my eyebrow and she said, "Hey, we got nowhere else to eat!"

I laughed, "We got? Nice sentence structure, teacher!"

She growled, "Bite me!"

I kissed the top of her head, "Is that an offer?"

"Maybe, but not now!" I was finding that she was testy when hungry.

I just laughed and took my plate from her. "Thanks, Katie."

We sat and ate quietly, and Katie barely looked at me. I reached over and touched her arm. She looked up, her expression hard to read.

"What's up, Sis?" I asked gently.

"I'm not sure how to act around you, now." She said softly.

"Why?" I asked, not certain where this was going. "Do you regret what we've done?"

"No!" She said sharply, and then softened. "Yes... maybe...I don't know. I just don't want to lose what we had in what we have now. We were close, I guess you could say we were friends, but now..."

"Katie, I love you. You're my big sister and that'll never change. Our friendship will never change. If you're afraid that it will, well, then, maybe we shouldn't have sex anymore." I paused to watch her reaction. She looked up at me, an odd mixture of pain, hope, relief and regret on her face. "I don't want to stop, but if you do, we will."

She put her plate down, took mine and put it down, too. Then she crawled into my lap, her arms around my neck and her cheek next to mine. She whispered, "OK, let me think. I love you more than anything in the world Aidie, and I don't want anything to get in the way of that." She kissed me, softly and lovingly before walking into the bathroom. "I'll shower here and then run home and change my clothes before school, OK?"

"Sure, whatever you want Katie." I picked up all of the dishes and took them to the kitchen.

I was finishing up in the kitchen when she came out. She had on the Bears jersey and I wasn't sure she had anything else on. It came down to her knees, so it was OK if she didn't, but, knowing that she was going out like that made it a sexy look. She had an uncomfortable expression on her face.

"Commando?" I asked, grinning.

She flushed bright red, nodding. "Uhhh, my shorts and panties were, uhhh, let's just say, funky and I couldn't stomach putting them back on."

She came over and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek. "Why don't you figure on being at my house about eight and I'll have the stroganoff ready. OK? Plan on spending the night." She stopped and thought a minute. "Why don't you start bringing your stuff over? You might as well just start staying now, that way you can pack up everything. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great, Katie," I said, "Thanks."

She grabbed all of her stuff and left. Suddenly, it was very lonely in the house. I went into the bedroom and stripped the bed and threw the linens in the laundry. I worked until about seven when I knew it would be safe to call Dad and Dave.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds