Aidan and Katie Ch. 01

"Unghhh, Aidan," Katie moaned. "This feels so good. Don't stop..."

I chuckled a little. "What makes you think I'd want to stop? You're so warm and wet; my dick wants to live in you."

She giggled. "That would make work and, well, everything a little awkward."

"Ahhhh, we could find a way around it." I laughed, withdrawing and pushing back in. "You could get some really big dresses."

She laughed out loud, and said. "Yeah, that'd work. My dress moving around all on its own while you fuck me all day, every day. Speaking of fucking me, shouldn't you get started?"

Her heels dug into my butt and spurred me on. Our little exchange had desensitized my dick a little, so that I felt like I was good to go for a while. Even though I felt like that, the muscles of her pussy were rippling along my cock as I slowly thrust in and out.

"Faster, Aidan, faster." Katie breathed. "I want it faster and harder. Fuck me Aidan, fuck me hard!"

Her pussy seemed to get wetter and hotter with every stroke. The burning, slick flesh hidden deeply within my sister's forbidden gash was torturing me and my dick. I wanted more and more and tried to get as deep as I could, as often as I could, my hips turning into a blur as I jackhammered Katie into the bed. I had never been this rough with any woman, let alone my beloved sister, but here she was begging for it harder and faster. I tried to go faster but the added effort broke my rhythm and I had to stop.

"Aidieeeeee," she shrieked, "don't stop, please don't stop, I'm sooooo clooooosssse..." Her plaintive cry died in her throat as I kissed her and began thrusting again.

Her hips started coming to meet mine as I increased my pace, trying to remain in control so that I didn't need to stop again. Suddenly, Katie clutched at my back and wrapped her legs around me. Her pussy spasmed in a vise-like grip on my dick and the heat and pressure triggered my own orgasm as we came together. I slowed and rode her down as she relaxed into the bed. Our passionate kiss lessened in force and became loving and tender as I stopped thrusting and lay in her arms. I rolled off so as not to crush her body and she refused to let go. I slipped an arm under her and cradled her in my arms, kissing her gently. I withdrew from her lips and kissed her cheeks and her closed, smiling eyelids.

She murmured, "Oh, Aidan that was wonderful. Please just hold me."

I kissed her forehead and said, "For as long as you'll let me."

She snuggled in beside me, throwing an arm across my chest and almost immediately began lightly snoring. I smiled, kissed her forehead again and followed her into sleep.

I dreamt of Katie all night. Not just the sex, though that was a large part of my dreams, I dreamt of growing up together. I dreamt of my first day of first grade, Katie holding my hand as we waited for the bus, and sitting beside her, scared out of my mind, Katie still holding my hand, reassuring me. I dreamt of the time we spent at dad's cabin, fishing and exploring the woods. I dreamed of the happiest times in my life and Katie was always there. As I was dreaming of something that had happened in high school, I started to feel as though I was being watched.

As I slowly woke, there were Katie's golden brown eyes watching me. "Hey," she said softly and smiled.

I smiled back, "Hey, yourself."

"Happy dreams?" She continued to smile.

"Mmm-hmm," I mumbled, "and they all included you."

She blinked quickly, her eyes unexpectedly shiny with tears. "Oh God," she muttered as she threw her arms around me. "I love you so much!"

She jumped up quickly and ran into the bathroom, her buns bouncing nicely. She stopped at the door and threw me a kiss. Suddenly, I remembered her doing that on my first day of school, standing at the entrance to my elementary school, watching her walk down the street to her middle school.

I lay there waiting for her to come out. She was in the bathroom for about a half hour. When she came out, all she had on were a plain white bra and "sensible" panties. Her hair was curled but not combed out. My eyes flickered to her panties and I snickered.

She looked down, stopped, put her hands on her hips and glared at me. "Just shut-up you asshole! They're comfortable!"

I just laughed and threw up my hands. "Hey, I didn't say a word...though I wonder if Mom is missing her underwear."

She tried to stay mad but started laughing. "Yeah, you're right. But I was serious. Sexy little bra and panty sets may look good, but they're uncomfortable as hell. I really don't like going around all day feeling as though I have a wedgie!"

I completely lost it. I guess you had to be there, looking at her, hands on her hips, bent forward at the waist, looking every bit a schoolteacher from a fifties porno. I told her that and she got mad again, rightfully called me an asshole, grabbed her dress and stomped into the bathroom.

I got up and went to the other bathroom and threw on some shorts and brushed my teeth. I wanted to catch her before she left. I stepped out into the kitchen and she was standing there drinking a cup of coffee. She stood there glaring at me as I poured a cup and stepped up to her.

"I'm sorry, Sissie." I said contritely. "I want you to know I really did dream of you all last night and you are and always have been my girl. You are my best friend and the woman to whom I compare all women." I kissed her on the cheek and stepped away.

She stood there and stared at me, not speaking. When she did, her voice cracked. "Goddamn it Aidan! Why do you have to be so sweet?"

I smiled as sheepishly as I felt. "Because I learned it from you."

She grabbed me and hugged me. "Are you going to be here tonight?" She completely changed the subject.

As I was about to answer, I decided that smart-ass was not the way to go here. "Yeah, but I think I'm gonna be really late. Dad and Dave are gonna be at the house in the morning and I want to be done packing tonight. I have an appointment with the attorney at nine and then I'm gonna bust my ass the rest of the day."

"Do you need help?" She asked sincerely.

I couldn't help a little bit of tease. "Like you helped last time? I'm not sure Dad would survive finding you and me in bed together."

Thankfully, she did see the humor in it. "You're probably right. I'll call you after school and see if you do need help, OK?"

"Sure, Katie." I said, "I appreciate it."

She put her cup in the sink, kissed me goodbye, grabbed her briefcase and books and left. I checked my work email, found I was good to go, showered, got dressed, threw some work clothes in a bag and went to the attorney's office.

The meeting was brief as he further explained the process. Since there were no kids and we had settled on the separation of assets, it was pretty simple and straightforward. We should be divorced in three to four months. His fee was a flat rate and I wrote a check on my way out.

I left and went straight to my house. I threw myself into the rest of the little stuff that needed to be packed. I didn't come up for air and I was startled when the phone started ringing. I answered and found it was Katie.

"Hey, babe." I said with a smile in my voice.

"Hey, yourself." I could hear the smile in Katie's voice.

"Are we good?" I asked cautiously.

"You know I could never stay mad at you, baby bro." She said softly. "So, do you need help?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"I told you I would call after school and see if you needed help." She said, "So I'm calling."

I looked around and realized that the clocks were packed so I looked at my phone. "Son of a Bitch!" I exclaimed.

"What?" giggled Katie, "Lose another day did we?"

"Yeeesss," I grumbled. "I worked in the garage today, packing up tools, golf stuff and fishing stuff and I just came into the kitchen."

Katie's serious tone came through the phone. "Do you need help?"

I hesitated, afraid of what would happen if she came over. She sensed what I was thinking. "Aidan, we can behave for one evening, can't we?"

I took a deep breath. "I, I, I don't know Katie."

"But you need help and I'll be there in a little while." She put on her schoolteacher voice and it made me smile.

"OK," I said. "But, can I ask one favor?"

She giggled. "Sure."

"Please don't wear those volleyball shorts, OK?" I pleaded. "I won't get anything done."

She laughed, "I'll see what I can find. See ya in a little bit, baby."

"OK," I said hesitantly, "see ya."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds