Alpha Chronicles Ch. 04

Elise sat up on her haunches looking at June expectantly. June made her face a mask of impassivity, not wanting to betray her surprise or even her growing delight. "That's good Elise, I think we have a start in the right direction. Now kiss it again, but I want to feel your tongue this time and I don't want it to feel like an eager teen boy, I want light caresses, the kind a girl likes." Elise's eyes expanded a bit, obviously surprised at the request.

"Ok," Elise she finally replied faintly and started to lean forward.

"No... from now on you will show me the proper respect. Every time you speak to me, you will call me ma'am."

Elise swallowed, "yes ma'am, I'm sorry." Then she leaned down and touched her lips to June's foot again. This time her lips parted after contact and June could feel the warm wetness of her tongue tentatively brush against her skin.

"Yes Elise, that's it. This might just work out after all." Elise, emboldened by June's approval, started to move around June's foot lightly kissing and running her tongue across it. June was getting very turned on and when Elise's hair started to brush against her foot as she gave her instep attention, she couldn't help but to start thinking about long term plans from here. She definitely would want to get Anthony in on this, Elise had tortured him as much as her. It was only fitting that she bring him some "prey". She smiled cruelly at the thought.

"The toes now, slut," she ordered. She heard Elise whimper at the insult and moved back to the front of her foot, lightly running her tongue around and between the toes. Then, unbidden she took one into her mouth and sucked lightly. June couldn't help a sudden intake of breath. "Oh, you are a naughty one aren't you?" June breathed. "Continue just like that." Elise continued sucking each of the toes in turn starting lightly on each one and slowly getting sloppier when she returned to each one until sucking sounds filled the office. "Stop," June finally commanded.

"Yes ma'am," Elise immediately responded and returned to her haunches.

"Elise, I have to say this is a total surprise. You seem a bit too cooperative."

"I... I'm not sure what is happening either...ma'am." Elise looked down, flushing with embarrassment. "Still, I accept whatever punishment you feel is necessary ma'am... whatever it is."

"Hmmm, yes, it is time for some punishment I think." June lifted her calf length skirt up to her waist and beckoned over Elise. June spread her legs and commanded "Smell between my legs."

Elise hesitated, she looked at June's obviously wet panties and resignedly whispered "yes ma'am." Then she learned forward placing her nose up to June's panties and breathed in. June had spent a long day on her feet working and the smell was strong, a strong musky smell mixed with arousal and a touch of urine. Unable to help herself, June reached behind Elise's head and pulled her forwards so that her nose was buried into her humid mound. She felt a jolt when Elise's pert, upturned nose came in contact with her clit and she rotated her hips for a second and then released her. Elise backed up, a dazed look on her face.

June looked down at her and had to reflect on just how much had changed in one short day. Here was the major thorn in her side, the self-proclaimed queen bitch of the store and probably of her circle of friends and of her school, kneeling before her with June's juices drying on her nose. She felt a surge of arousal only equaled by how she got going down on Anthony.

"Stand up idiot," June suddenly barked and Elise scrambled to obey, momentarily confused, probably thinking she was going to be forced to do more sexual things on her knees. June had other plans. "You are coming home with me. Call your so-called boyfriend and tell him you won't be coming to the stupid party."

"Yes ma'am," Elise replied eyes down again, showing some fear at hearing she would be going home with June. June reared her hand back and totally surprised Elise with a resounding crack against her ass, eliciting a loud yelp from Elise.

"Get moving slut!" June yelled and Elise hurriedly collected her things from the floor and moved quickly to exit the store.

* * *

Elise's head was spinning as she followed June to her home. Only a few short hours ago she was in full control of her destiny and now everything she had hoped and dreamed for was in the hands of the woman driving the car ahead of her. That was only part of the sudden upheaval in her life though. Her behavior back in the store office was a shock also. Usually she was in control, who used men as her sexual puppets. Within minutes she had been crawling across a dirty floor kissing and licking her boss's foot and then having her nose rubbed in a wet panty-covered pussy.

The worst part was that all those actions had lit an unprecedented fire in her own sex. Every time June had ordered her to do something or called her a crude or insulting name she had felt her pussy clench. She didn't even get turned on when she teased men, sex was a tool to get what she wanted, yet there she had been, soaking her own panties at the humiliating treatment .

It was galling that she had this other side to her, she should have been the one giving orders. Why was she so turned on by being powerless and humiliated? She started to cry again now that she fully thought about how her fortunes had so fundamentally changed. At the same time she could feel the sexual anticipation coursing through her as she approached June's home. She knew that June was not going to have mercy on her after the way Elise had treated her and she was deeply ashamed to admit that the thought of what might happen sent a thrill through her.

Then she gasped when she remembered overhearing June talking to Anthony before they had left the store. He was coming too and she had tortured him for so long, she knew he would be eager to make her pay also. She squirmed in her seat at the thought. She thought back to her eavesdropping of him fucking Mary in the break room, a memory she had been trying to suppress since elements of Mary's submission had surprisingly turned her on when she thought of herself being forced to submit by Anthony.

Until recently she had been avoiding teasing Anthony for fear he might try the same thing with her and he would see how weak she really was. For all the various boyfriends she had, she was relatively sexually inexperienced. She had only had intercourse once when she had lost her virginity and it was so anti-climactic and unstimulating, that she didn't think it worth allowing a man to do to her again. She had given blow jobs and hand jobs instead, but even those were for the special boys who treated her the best, which meant those who showered her with presents and took her to expensive places.

For the most part sex really hadn't done anything for her in the past and the intensity of what was happening to her was all brand new and uncharted territory. To be honest, most people were cowed by her beauty and her forceful demeanor and their fawning and even worshipping caused her to feel mostly contempt for them. June and Anthony weren't that way and that scared and exhilarated her.

The butterflies in her stomach kicked into high gear when June pulled into a driveway that Elise assumed was her home's. Elise parked on the street forcing herself to take deep breaths and when she saw June get out of her car she steeled herself before exiting her own car.

June waited for her on the front porch and Elise slowly walked up the driveway, avoiding her gaze. She was totally out of control of the situation and the feelings this swirled inside her made her light headed. She climbed the steps and when June neither moved nor said anything Elise tentatively looked up at her.

June was glaring daggers at her. "Could you have walked any slower, idiot? I don't know if you understand yet that every little thing you do wrong now is going to have consequences... punishment."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry, I'll do better." Elise was surprised at the words tumbling out of her mouth. Yesterday she would have been putting June in her place and now she was acting like a scared child.

"You'll have to," June spat. She opened the door and gave Elise a shove in. "Anthony will be here in about forty five minutes so we don't have a lot of time to fuck around. Let's get upstairs, get you cleaned up and dressed. I want you perfect for his arrival and your unveiling." June walked towards the stairs and Elise couldn't think of anything else to do but follow her.

When they got to the top of the stairs June pointed towards the bathroom. "You have fifteen minutes to shower and shave your slutty pussy and then come to my bedroom at the end of the hall." Elise recoiled at the crude words but felt herself get wetter from them at the same time.

"Of course, ma'am." Elise rushed into the bathroom and started the shower as she shed clothes. Soon she was under the pulsating shower head lathering herself up. She could barely touch herself between the legs it was so sensitive from her arousal. She knew shaving was going to be very difficult.

Once she was sure she was clean, she temporarily shut off the water, lathered up her pubes, found one of June's shavers and started the delicate process of removing her fine blond mound of hair. She had never shaved it all off before and the sensations combined with her arousal kept her pussy almost continuously leaking fluid. Right as she shaved the last bit of stubble she was startled by a pounding on the door so loud she barely avoided cutting herself.

"Let's go dumb-ass, you're already a minute late!" June yelled from the other side. Elise scrambled to rinse and then dry off. She knew that the angrier she made June the worse things were going to go for her. She wrapped a towel around herself and opened the bathroom door. June was standing there in a sexy little robe and heels.

"Lose the towel," June commanded. Elise blushed as she removed it and placed it back on the towel rack. She attempted to cover her large breasts and shaved pussy, but was mostly unsuccessful. It was enough to illicit a dramatic eye-roll from June. "Puh-leeze! That's the least of your worries at this point dumb-ass." Elise stepped forward and with an exasperated sigh, June grabbed a chunk of her ass between her thumb and forefinger and pinched hard, then pushed Elise ahead of her, holding the pinch as she marched her down the hall.

"Ow, ow , ow, ow, please, owwww," Elise cried out as tried to escape the pain, but June held on, a grin on her face.

"Oh, now I see you can move fast when properly motivated. I'll have to file that away for future use," June said mockingly. Elise now stood in June's bedroom, a very sad and dejected look on her face. June moved over to the bed and sat down. "Come over here." Elise took the couple steps to stand in front of June. "I was going to wait until Anthony got here, but you can't seem to do anything right and I think you need some discipline right away."

June grabbed Elise by the arm and roughly guided her over her lap, her naked and perfectly round ass stuck high in the air. "Don't worry, the main punishment is still to come. This in only to get you somewhat in line so you don't screw up the surprise with your stupidity or laziness. This should put a little spring into your step." Elise felt panic start to well up as the first crack sounded. For a split second she didn't feel the impact of June's hand, just heard it, but then she felt the sharp pain and she yelped. "What do you say?" June prompted condescendingly, as if to a child.

Elise sniffled, "I'm sorry?" SMACK resounded through the room. "Owwww!"

"Wrong idiot! Your mother didn't teach your dumb-ass gratitude? Or were you just too stupid to learn?"

"Thank you, thank you." Elise quickly said, hoping to avoid another spank. June's hand rested on Elise's warming rear end. Even though she could still feel the sting, feeling the hand there caused her pussy to twitch and she subconsciously licked her lips. Both swats had hurt, but they also had sent jolts right to her clit. She was confused at the mixed feelings.

"Jesus Elise, you don't learn do you. Did you forget respect already?" SMACK! Elise jerked and kicked her legs reflexively.

"Ohh (sob) I'm sorry ma'am! (sob) Thank you ma'am! (sob)" The last blow had seemed to just keep stinging after the smack was long done. She felt June's hand slowly, and possibly even sensuously, run up and down her ass and Elise felt goosebumps start to rise on her skin.

"Get off me slut." June growled as she pushed Elise off her lap and onto the floor. Elise laid there mortified, trying to stop sniffling. June stood up and went to a dresser, opened a drawer and started pulling out lacy clothing. She threw it at Elise laying on the floor. "Here, put these things on. We're about the same size, except that your boobs look like they are a size or two bigger than mine, which probably will actually look good sitting in in the cups of that outfit." She kicked a pair of high heels at her. "These too."

Elise picked up the clothing and untangled it so she could start to put it on. June moved over to her vanity and waved her over when Elise had finally finished squeezing into the lingerie that June had selected. June was right, her breasts were too big and sat obscenely in the too small cups of the sleeveless top. Her nipples weren't covered at all and she was embarrassed when June smirked at how hard they were.

"Sit down here," June commanded. When Elise had, June started to work on her makeup. It took another ten minutes or so but when she was done, Elise gaped at herself in the mirror. She looked like the most over-done prostitute ever. The make-up screamed slut and June reinforced the conclusion. "Now you look like who you really are." Elise fought back tears, more for the fact that she didn't want to be punished for ruining June's make-up job then anything else. "Let's go downstairs and wait for the man of the hour shall we?" Elise felt the double-edged pang of fear and arousal at the idea, but followed June closely down to the kitchen to await her fate.

* * *

Even now that he had heard how they got to this point, Anthony could hardly believe it. He had to though, here was Elise, half-naked, on her knees, under June's full control. He licked his lips and swallowed. June got up from her recliner and walked over to where he was seated.

"Look over here Elise, I want you to see the sleeping giant you have been dangerously toying with." June knelt in front of him and to the side so Elise could see and undid Anthony's pants. She then wrestled his briefs down until his large cock sprang free into the cool air. Elise was watching intently and her eyes seemingly grew to the size of serving plates. "It's beautiful isn't it?" June asked.

"Uh...uh... I think I made a mistake... I want to go home now." Elise stammered, her eyes glued to the size of Anthony's manhood, even the length that emerged from June's fist was still longer than most men she'd seen.

June laughed, but then her voice turned cruel, "No... I don't think so, you haven't even begun to make up for your sins, bitch." Anthony could see Elise's lower lip tremble and he almost felt sorry for her, but then he thought about all those times she had given him a painful erection at work on purpose and his sympathy quickly disappeared. "Elise crawl over here and remove Mister Gallo's shoes and socks," June told her.

Elise hesitated, glanced briefly at the door but crawled over to the couch as June had commanded. June got up on the couch next to Anthony, without removing her hand from his erection. Elise untied Anthony's shoes, pulled them off and then removed his socks. While the young blonde was working, June slowly moved her hand up and down his cock. Anthony was watching Elise and he saw she was having a hard time trying to watch what she was doing and what June was doing to him at the same time. "Now I want you to give the same treatment to him that I had you do to me at the store." June excitedly directed Elise.

Elise swallowed and licked her lips. She looked up into Anthony's eyes before cupping his left foot into her hands and lifting it off the ground. Anthony sighed when he felt her lips lightly brush the top of his foot. He stared at her sexy lips as she moved them around his foot kissing and rubbing her face against his skin. She seemed to have a calm, content look on her face which he found hard to believe. Then she opened her lips and started to run her tongue across his foot. He heard her actually emit an involuntary moan as she licked up his instep to his toes and started to lick them.

He looked over to June who smiled hugely at him and gave his prick a squeeze. He leaned over to her and gave her a short, but passionate kiss. Right as he was breaking the kiss he felt his first toe enter Elise's mouth and he grunted, soon she was sucking them all in turn, building the intensity just like she had June earlier at the store.

"Elise, return to your position," June ordered. Elise looked up at Anthony as her lips trailed off his toes and then averted her eyes blushing. As Elise slowly crawled back to the center of the room, Anthony watched her ass move sensuously, looking fantastic above her stocking tops. June got up and walked back over to her recliner. "Anthony sweetie, you don't mind following my lead for a little while do you?" June asked him.

"Of course not, this is your show and you've done awesome so far." Anthony slipped his pants and underwear down to the floor before taking off his shirt. He could see Elise staring at every part as he bared it and he smiled evilly at her. She visibly gulped.

June stirred Elise from her Anthony gawking, "Elise, crawl over here between my knees." Elise crawled over and June pushed her shoulders down when she tried to sit back. "Stay that way, stupid," she barked. Elise stayed on her hands and knees staring up June's thighs. Her robe was now parted and Elise could see her lacy panties. June leaned back and opened her legs more. She motioned for Anthony to come over. "To the side and behind her please, it's time for some punishment."

Anthony kneeled down and let his eyes roam across Elise's ass. He couldn't help it, he reached out and cupped one of the still reddened cheeks. It was soft, yet firm, and very warm. He licked his lips, the anticipation of what might come next causing is mouth to water. June smiled at him. "Soon enough my dear. She'll be all yours."

"OK slut, here is how this is going to go. Anthony is going to spank you five times slowly, but painfully... as you deserve." Anthony felt Elise push back on his hand a little harder and her breath seemed to quicken after June said the word 'deserve'. June continued, "After each one, I want you to count up to the number of swats he's given you so far and after each number you will alternate kissing my thighs. Do you understand what I have told you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Elise responded, her voice quavering. Anthony lifted his hand from her back side and she looked back with fear in her eyes and watched him raise his hand in the air. She shot her head back forward and he dropped his hand down swiftly, smacking her dead center on her right cheek. He saw her cheerleader toned muscles tense and clench as she tried to prevent falling forward from the blow, at the same time she yelped a loud "OW!"

Anthony could clearly see a red hand print forming where he had smacked her and he felt a throb in his cock. Elise took a moment to recover, then leaned forward and said "One," quietly and then planted a soft kiss on one of June's thigh's. Anthony looked at June's face and saw her eyes were sparkling with desire and her breathing was already heavy.

Anthony reached over with his free hand and grabbed Elise's pony tail and pulled her head back so that June could clearly see every expression on her face. June smiled at him in approval. He figured it would also help him keep her from moving forward on his swings. He kept his hand firmly on her ass and tugged the pony tail so that she had to arch her back downward and stick her ass even higher in the air.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds