Alpha Chronicles Ch. 04

It was difficult to tear his eyes away from the extremely erotic sight, but he looked over to June. She nodded her head to him eagerly and he raised his hand. June followed it into the air with her eyes, biting her lip. Anthony brought his hand down and smacked it hard on Elise's other cheek. This time he was better able to control her forward momentum and she squeaked loudly from the sting. It had to hurt a little more now that less of the blow was absorbed by her movement.

He let go of her hair and she leaned forward and kissed the other thigh, slightly and slowly, then said "one." Anthony reached under her and grabbed one of her large breasts in his hand, the rock hard pebble of a nipple digging into his palm. He squeezed it roughly and then pulled on the nipple as she turned her head to June's other thigh and repeated the slow sensual kiss and said "two." Her voice was definitely shaky now, her stinging ass cheeks and Anthony's groping obviously affecting her.

He grabbed her pony tail and returned her to her punishment stance. After each spank, Anthony couldn't help but rest his hand on the cheek he had hadn't just spanked and squeezed. He surprisingly felt her push back slightly at his hand, encouraging his touch. This ritual continued until the fifth swat when he smacked her hard across both cheeks which elicited a small scream of pain from her. She sobbed once and then performed her proscribed kisses.

"You did well my pet," June said a little breathlessly as she patted her on the head. Elise was facing the floor, head down. Anthony could hear her sniffles as she tried to deal with what must now be a very tender and stinging pair of ass cheeks. "Now, for the next five..." June began. Elise sobbed out loud. "Now, now, save that for when we really get going," June chided her.

"Now, as I was saying, for the next five instead of kissing my thighs, when you are actually receiving your punishment you will place your tongue directly on my clit..." June paused, obviously relishing the thought, "and before each count you will lick around my mound and pussy lips." Elise looked back at Anthony as if pleading for help, her face twisted piteously, the slutty makeup now smeared with her tears. Anthony sneered and rolled-his eyes dramatically at her distress. Elise sobbed and turned back to look at June. "Take my panties off now, and be gentle about it," June ordered.

Elise reached up and slowly lowered the small panties down June's long, lithe thighs. Anthony savored the view of the stuck-up, manipulative cheerleader undressing her boss, uncovering her sex with excruciating slowness. He could see the panties and the now visible pussy were soaked with June's juices.

"Smell them slut." June ordered and Elise hesitatingly lifted the wet underwear to her face and sniffed. What started as a short sniff, turned into a long inhale. She must have realized how she looked as she embarrassedly removed the panties from her face and placed them on the floor. Elise momentarily glanced at June, seeing her smirk and raise an eyebrow before Elise quickly averted her eyes.

Anthony couldn't help himself, he reached down grabbed the panties and gave them a deep sniff himself... they were heavenly. "Fuck that's good," he said reverently. He didn't know if it was her Alpha pheromones or what, but just a whiff could send him into uncontrollable lust, but getting a close nose-full sent jolts through his groin and caused his cock to jump. He imagined he probably could come with those panties on his face and his hand on Elise's ass and wouldn't even need any contact with his genitals.

"Let's begin, shall we?" June announced. Anthony wasn't sure if, and highly doubted that, Elise had ever had a bisexual encounter before, especially with how she hesitated to lean down and follow June's orders. "I said... Begin!" June reached forward grabbed her by the pony tail and pulled Elise whimpering into her crotch. "Ah, that's much better," June sighed as she laid back in the recliner.

Anthony moved slightly so he could see well and June placed the foot closest to him up on the chair's armrest to help his view. He could now see Elise's tongue was out and resting on June's clit. Anthony just had to take it all in for a moment before he started again. June was leaning back, her robe fully open now, taking deep breaths, her breasts moving in kind. Her upper chest was flushed with arousal and her nipples were hard, the areola's tight and wrinkled.

Elise was securely nestled up against June's soaking pussy, her pony tail wrapped in June's fist. Elise's back was arched and her ass red and sticking up high ready for more. He could see her own heaving breasts hanging down from her lingerie, his earlier pawing having moved the strapless number down so they hung free of any constraint. This is something most men pay good money to see in porn and here it was laid out in reality right before him.

June looked at him with smoldering eyes, "Please Anthony, resume the slut's punishment." Elise whined when she felt his hand lift from her ass, knowing what it preceded. The loud crack that followed when his hand came in contact immediately cause Elise to emit a small scream, muffled by being pressed against June's sex. "Ooooooh," June purred, "that was nice".

Elise moved from June's clit, gave a long lick up one side of her mound where it met the thigh and said in "One" in a husky and quavering voice. Anthony actually saw a dribble of June's juices drip from her pussy onto the chair cushion. For the next swat, he resumed pulling and twisting Elise's nipples which he saw that June loved because it caused Elise to moan and whimper right into her clit. By the third swat Elise was enthusiastically licking up June's juices right from between her lips, even as tears freely flowed down Elise's face from the swats.

Anthony reached back behind Elise and placed his hand on her shaven sex. It was burning hot and he found that she had been leaking copiously down both of her thighs. He felt Elise first tremble and then shake at the feel of him palming her. He could tell she was primed and close to an intense orgasm.

He pulled off his hand, save for one finger on her clit. He ran the finger up between her pussy lips, across her perineum and right to her asshole and stopped there with the fingertip resting on it. Elise started her whimper-whine again and June gave him an evil grin. He plunged his thick finger into her puckered little hole up to his first knuckle. His finger was wet from her dripping pussy, but her ass was tight and it required a bit of force to shove in.

Elise jerked and swung her hips, trying unsuccessfully to get away. He pulled his finger out and before she could recover, he raised his hand and whacked her on the ass again. This time as she serviced June's pussy, he palmed Elise's pussy, pulsing his finger against her clit for every lick and count she made.

Elise moved her hips actively, trying to push harder against his hand, but June still had her pony tail firmly in her grip and Elise couldn't quite move back far enough to push herself over to release on Anthony's hand. After the fifth swat, June was panting her eyes glazed with lust.

"Don't stop licking bitch, lick all over my pussy and especially work my clit now," June said through clenched teeth. "Yeah, exactly like that.. fuck yeah." Anthony watched as Elise's tongue flew across June's pussy, licking, probing, and pressing. "Yes, that's it my little pet, keep eating that pussy Just like that," she kept ordering Elise.

Anthony moved up to the recliner, grabbed June's leg and place it on his left shoulder. Then he started pushing his leaking cock at the side of Elise's face. She whimpered and kept working on June's sex. He wiped the side of his cock head up June's slit, getting it soaked with her wetness and then rubbed it against Elise's face. Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed, but she was grunting as she licked and nibbled at June.

Anthony couldn't take it anymore, his own need was unbearable and he moved around behind Elise. June watched him, her eyes wide with anticipation, her breathing loud through her parted lips. She looked back down at Elise's pussy soaked face.

"If I knew you were such a dirty little pussy licker I would have forced you to be my sex toy a long time ago." This caused a long low moan from Elise. Anthony saw her try to reach under herself to touch her own pussy and he smacked her hand away. He looked down at her sex, it was a sight to behold, the stockings, the garter belt, the perfect ass, the shiny shaved pussy... the wait was over and what he previously thought impossible was actually about to occur.

He could see that she was going to be real tight. Her labia were fully expanded and spread open, literally dripping with arousal, but the hole was small. Nothing was going to help that but some good old fashioned fucking. He moved up behind her and put his hands on her ass. She started to lift her head when she realized what his hand positions meant.

"No, no, oh no, not that monster, no, anything but that.." she rambled panicking. June pulled the pony tail hard so her face smashed into her pussy.

"You stupid idiot," June hissed, "You still think you have any say in this? You think you've earned anything yet? That's a fucking joke... not only is Anthony going to fuck you with that magnificent cock, he can do whatever the fuck his little heart desires to you. You aren't even close to worthy enough to tell him what he can and can't do to you. Just like me, he has total control over you. Get used to it, you are now our personal slut." Elise started licking and sucking June's pussy in a frenzy, the words seeming to trigger some extra level of arousal in the girl.

Now Anthony knew it was time, he pushed his cock against her dripping pussy and started to push in, his hunger to take her preventing him from taking it easy on her. He could her muffled cries as he pushed and shoved, her body shook and quaked as he forced himself in little by little.

June was really working her hips now, rubbing her sex all around Elise's face as the snorting, slurping cheerleader franticly licked at her pussy and sucked at her clit. Elise's pussy was like a vice, but it continuously flowed slick juices so he felt no pain. The furnace hot walls were heavenly, pulsing along his length and even before he bottomed out he had to start backing up and thrusting, unable to control his need to fuck.

She was loudly moaning and grunting now, her mouth sometimes covered in pussy flesh and sometimes free to moan aloud. He held her hips tight as he thrusted and soon he was able to bottom out, her ass cheeks nestled against his skin. When he saw them give and compress against his push he almost came.

He stopped for a second, deep inside and then started really thrusting. His red hand prints seemed to dance on her ass as it bounced against him. He felt her juices now dripping from his balls she was flowing so much. June was crying out, her orgasm starting, his thrusts being transmitted from Elise's hips, down her spine, through her mouth right to June's clit.

At that point Anthony felt Elise start to shake and her pussy clamped down even tighter as she started to come. He started hammering her as his cum started to boil up from the base of his shaft, he felt her really start to come then, she was practically screaming into June's pussy and June's eyes were rolling up into her head with bliss and ecstasy, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream.

Anthony began pumping cum into Elise as he fucked her. His cock was spasming like he was being electrocuted, he could feel the muscles clench and propel his seed deep inside her. Elise's whole body was shaking, both from his relentless thrusts and her own epic orgasm.

He eventually slowed his pace as his cock finished its ejaculation. He pulled out and looked down to see a good amount of his own cum follow his cock out and run down her pussy. Elise was still shaking and moaning and when he let go of her hips, she slid to the floor and laid there whimpering. He looked up and saw June laying relaxed in the recliner, a wicked, but satisfied look on her face. She beckoned him over.

"Let me taste," June murmured and he stood before her as she licked and suckled his semi-hard cock. "Mmm, she tastes good, especially when mixed with your deliciousness. Go sit down on the couch and I'll have the slut clean those incredible balls up." Anthony went over and sat back on the couch, it was good to get off his knees. "Get up you lazy-ass," June ordered and lightly kicked Elise. "Go over there and lick all your slutty juices off of Mister Gallo." Elise was slow to move, but she stood up.

There is no sexier walk than a woman who has just been thoroughly fucked (except maybe a woman sorely in need of a fuck), and this one was no exception. Anthony stared appreciatively as Elise slowly strutted over to him, her hips swinging, her breasts lightly swaying. She lowered herself to her knees, looking up at him almost worshipfully.

Anthony spread his legs and she immediately leaned forward and started lapping at this balls, cleaning up their combined juices almost hungrily. "Very sexy," June said from across the room. Anthony looked up at her and winked.

* * *

While Elise knelt between Anthony's thighs and ran her tongue around his hairy, sticky sack and the base of his cock, she found herself slowly emerging from her post-orgasmic haze. The lewdness of her current activities caused her to feel a hunger start to kindle in her sex. Now that she had been exposed to just what an orgasm was capable of, she didn't think masturbating with her dildo would ever be sufficient again, previously her only way to cum.

She again marveled at the abrupt and dramatic turn of events that had led to this moment. She didn't know whether to exult or despair at her new status. Her pussy jolted with joy, but her mind cringed with embarrassment.

She especially felt the twinges in her sex when her careful and reverent ministrations with her tongue started to have an effect on Anthony and she got an up close view of his cock start to stiffen and rise right before her eyes. Without thinking she eagerly lapped at his balls and put one of her hands around his manhood as it grew. She flushed with shame at her actions when she heard Anthony snicker.

"Will you look at this June... Our little slut doesn't seem that reluctant to find her place does she?" Anthony laughingly said more for Elise's benefit. She couldn't help the whimper that escaped her as a result.

"Since she got it all hard, we really should do something about it, don't you think?" June asked, to which Anthony shook his head in the affirmative. "Of course, she has already had much more pleasure than she deserves," June continued and soon Elise could feel that she had got up from her recliner and was standing next her. "Lean back dumb-ass and hold Mr. Gallo's cock for me," June ordered her. Elise did as she was told.

Elise watched as June got up on the couch and swung her leg around so she straddled Anthony, her still soaking pussy hovering over the large head of his cock. She stared in fascination as June slowly lowered herself down and Anthony's cock first spread, then stretched June's labia as it disappeared inside. June pursed her lips an exhaled audibly. Elise saw Anthony's large thigh muscles flex as he pushed up against June as she came to rest in his lap.

"Mmmm, that's it," June purred.

Elise looked up and saw June looking over her shoulder at her, a sideways smirk on her face. She raised up her hips and Elise looked again at the space between the two and saw Anthony's slick cock slowly emerge from June's hungry pussy. Elise licked her lips and June moaned aloud.

"So, what are you waiting for idiot?" June asked Elise with disdain. "Get back to work, those balls aren't going to lick themselves."

Elise slowly moved her head back into position trying to avoid being knocked around by June's now rhythmic humping. She finally found a position that allowed her tongue to reach Anthony again, but only after he scooted himself closer to the edge of the couch.

It wasn't exactly comfortable as every downward roll of June's hip caused her ass to rest on Elise's forehead and June's puckered asshole to sit on her nose. Elise tried hard to avoid being in June's way and she could hear June laugh over her shoulder as she watched Elise try to stay on task. Elise noticed that June's ass kept pushing harder against her and she realized it was more to cause her distress then to extract more pleasure from the fucking.

"Lick my ass," June suddenly asked breathlessly. "Now!"

Elise backed away from a moment, hesitating. June's puckered little hole a scant inches from her face. She wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to do something so gross, but she didn't want to anger June either. Her decision was made for her when June reached back, grabbed Elise by the hair and forced her between her athletic cheeks.

"Are you deaf too? If I have to say something twice again, licking my ass will be like eating chocolate cake compared to what I have you do." June threatened as she pulled Elise's head harder against her.

Elise struggled to breath at first, but was able to wiggle within June's grasp to where she could get some air and fulfill June's request. Tentatively she placed her tongue against June's asshole and circled it. June started grinding against Anthony again while Elise tried to keep in contact with the rolling motion. Once she found their rhythm it wasn't that bad, in fact the sheer tabooness of the act was making her pussy lubricate again.

"Ahh, very nice," June purred. "Now do Anthony."

Anthony spread his thighs wider. Now that he was on the edge of the couch, she could see that she could access his own asshole. Elise swallowed and moved to comply. Anthony's large balls rested on the side of her face as she made contact with his musky hole. Anthony grunted in response and started to meet June's thrusts more energetically with his own.

The smell of sex filled Elise's nostrils as she buried her face deep between the two lovers. It was overpowering and she reached down to her own sex to start touching it. She barely started to circle her aching clit when her head was suddenly and forcefully pulled back by her pony tail.

"You've got to me kidding me!" June exclaimed. "You don't get to touch yourself, unless one of us tells you. What on earth ever made you think you had that right you selfish little bitch? Assume the position, now!"

Elise cringed at the harsh words, but felt herself involuntarily thrill at them also, making her even more mortified. She quickly grasped her hands behind her back and waited. June lifted herself off of Anthony and his throbbing cock sprang free, purple headed and seemingly larger than ever. June then laid back on the couch, placing one leg up on the back and the other down so her foot was flat on the floor. Anthony quickly got up and knelt between her legs.

June watched as Anthony quickly thrust deep into June's sex. Her grabbed her arms, placing them above her head and began to devour her mouth. Elise was taken aback at the ferocity of their coupling when Anthony started fucking June. June grunted, moaned and panted while Anthony's muscles bunched and flexed as he drove into her. He bit and licked at June's neck and mouth and it seemed that neither could push their tongue far enough into each other's mouths when they met.

Elise could feel her burning sex twitch and drip at the sight of the animalistic sex right in front of her. Her nostrils flared as the smell of sex and sweat permeated the space between them. It seemed the rutting couple was totally oblivious to her presence and she was tempted to reach down and touch herself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds