Alpha Chronicles Ch. 04

At that very moment June turned her head to give Anthony better access to her neck and gave Elise a mocking sneer, her face red and sweat beading on her forehead. June pulled her legs around and behind Anthony to drive him on.

Even though they had both cum recently, the heat and intensity was driving them both to another orgasm. June came first, chanting Anthony's name and begging him to not stop. He didn't and drove harder as she cried out. June peaked in an earth shattering orgasm and as she started to recover, she recognized the signs that Anthony was close to his own.

"Stop, get up, shoot on my face, mark me... please, hurry" June breathlessly begged. Elise watched as Anthony let go of June's arms, and crawled up so his glistening cock was mere inches from June's face. She leaned forward swirled her tongue around the head and he started to grunt and push his hips toward her face.

She quickly leaned back as the first rope of cum erupted and hit her in the face. Elise couldn't remember ever seeing anyone as blissful as June appeared to be as Anthony squirted more of his seed across her mouth, nose and cheeks. "Yesssss," June hissed.

Anthony sat back on the couch and June shakily stood up, licking her lips, but her face still glistened with his semen. Elise was extremely turned on at this point and hoped that June or Anthony would allow her some kind of release. June looked at her, shook her head and then turned to Anthony.

"Why don't you spend the night Sweetie?" She asked him.

"Sounds good to me, I definitely want to be here in the morning when our batteries are recharged," Anthony replied to June.

Elise couldn't help but think that her battery was pulsing with need right now and the morning seemed a long ways away. June snapped her fingers in Elise's direction and then led them across the room to the stairs, Elise remained on her knees until she got to the first step.. June and Anthony went up the stairs arm in arm while Elise followed.

"Elise, you sleep across the bottom," June pointed as she ordered Elise.

Anthony flopped into the bed and June followed snuggling up in the crook of Anthony's arm. Almost instinctively Elise snuggled up to Anthony's feet, holding them close to her breasts. June rested her feet on the Elise's thighs. Elise parted her thighs and took one of June's legs between them, pushing her sex against the protruding bone of June's ankle.

Elise couldn't help herself, the after effects of watching the couple fucking still coursed through her body and she started to grind against June's ankle. Elise looked tentatively up the bed and saw both of them looking at her smiling cruel smiles and she felt shame course though her. It wasn't enough to stop her though and since they weren't stopping her either she doubled her efforts at getting herself off. She gripped Anthony's large feet tightly and ground against June as fast and hard as she could. In seemingly no time at all she was grunting out a hard hitting orgasm that made her whole body clench with release. Soon, all three were asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 715 milliseconds