Amazing Grace

Deep in my imagination, I had fantasised about first sex with a nubile young woman, with me on top and thrusting hard into her, but this, this was unbelievable. I felt utterly fulfilled, happy beyond belief. I felt my penis gradually subside till it slipped out of her. We did not speak -- as she had said, words would have broken the spell. I just moved up the bed so that I could put my arm round her, I briefly held her breast, then put my arm round her waist and was asleep almost immediately. I don't think I dreamed real dreams -- just my mind, like my body, was glowing with contentment.

Next morning I woke to the touch of a hand on my penis. I opened my eyes and looked at Grace in the early morning light, and was shattered at what I saw. Usually when we woke in the mornings her face carried a gentle smile of sleepy contentment, but this time her expression was unsmiling, and was somehow disturbing. Her hand on me, added to my usual somewhat erect state in the mornings, had caused me to be fully hard.

'Fuck me -- now.'

I had never heard her speak like that before, with this harsh, impersonal voice. If that was what she wanted, fine by me, but I wanted to touch and caress her first, so I went to hold her breast. She pushed my hand away.

'Just fuck me. Climb on top and fuck me hard.'

I hated the sound of her, but the idea of what she was asking made me rock hard, so I moved over on top of her. She was still holding my cock, and with her legs widespread, she pulled me forwards so that it was parting her pussy lips. I was holding my torso up on my arms, and I began to ease gently into her warm wetness, but she bucked her hips up at me and I thrust deep into her.

'Now do it. Do it really hard and fast.'

I was torn between my dislike of the way she was speaking and my arousal at the thought of being completely animal like, so I started ramming in and out of her hard and fast. She was avoiding looking at me, and she dragged me down so that my full weight was on her and I could not see her face. The feel of her belly and breasts as I slid over her roused me to a frenzy, and I could feel an orgasm rising fast inside me. I wanted to share with her this feeling, but I knew better than to speak. Soon it came, and I jerked hard at her, causing her to wince with pain as my pubic bone crashed against her, then I felt the rush of hot fluid pumping deep into her vagina. When I had finished, I went to kiss the side of her neck, but she just pushed me away and told me to go. I got out of bed without speaking, and went back to my room and showered and dressed.

When I went downstairs, breakfast was on the table, a place set only for me, instead of the two places where we usually eat together and talked about the day's plans. This time, there was no talk. She set the food down in front of me, and left the room. I was totally bewildered. How was it that what had been so wonderful the night before turned into a disaster in the morning? I left the house close to tears, and in a state of misery.

That day I had lectures all day followed by an evening seminar. I paid little attention to what was said to me that day, as I was turning over in my mind what had happened, and wondering what reception I would get when I got back. I always told Grace in advance when I would be in late, so it was no surprise that I found the house in darkness except for the light in the entrance hall. I went in and went straight to my room, noticing on the way that there was a light visible under the door of Grace's room. I undressed and contemplated what to do next. Normally I would have just stripped and, after a visit to the bathroom, would have gone in to her room naked and got into bed with her. After sitting on my bed thinking, I decided that I had to go to her, but I compromised by donning pyjamas. I crossed the landing and opened her door. She was sitting up in bed with a small bedside light on, and her eyes looked as though she had been crying. I walked across and climbed into the bed.

'Tom, I don't think you should sleep with me any more. I'd rather you went back to your own room, please.'

'I'll go in a minute, but first of all I think you owe me some sort of explanation.'

'What is there to explain, just I'd rather not sleep with you any more.'

'Look Grace, last night was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in my short life. Suddenly, without any move on my part, what had been a gentle, friendly relationship slipped into a physical bond that seemed to be the most natural thing that could have happened. It wasn't just sex, was it? For me it was much more, and I don't think I could put a name to it. And it wasn't just sex for you either, was it? Your body just melted into mine, as though we were a single entity. Then, this morning, we had what can only be described as a joyless fuck. What happened? Did I do something wrong? And now you don't even want me in your bed. For God's sake tell me what's happening. I've spent all day in a state of total misery, please at least explain to me.'

'Tom, last night shouldn't have happened. In fact, I should have stopped you sleeping with me long ago, but it was so nice having a body in bed with me, that I couldn't do it. I'm sixty, Tom, you're eighteen. I'm over three times your age. It's disgraceful that I even thought about sex with you, but several times when you've turned over in your sleep I've felt your naked sleeping body touch me and I've lain awake longing for you to wake and make love to me. Last night, you turned towards me and, instead of moving away, I couldn't resist moving towards you, so that you were cupping my body in your lap. Then I felt your penis stir and I moved so that it was lying against my...my sex. That must have aroused you and I could feel it getting hard against me. You half woke and started to move away, but I couldn't bear to let you go, so I pulled you back against me, and, as you came awake, I put my hand through my legs and guided your penis into me...and you know the rest of that, except to say that I was in heaven.'

'Afterwards you went straight to sleep, but I couldn't. I knew that what I had done was absolutely wrong, and that it mustn't happen again. I knew that I had destroyed the wonderful relationship between us, which was by far the happiest that I had been since my husband died. But it's obscene to have a physical relationship with our age disparity, and I'm sure that you will feel disgusted at being seduced by an old woman. I don't know why I made you fuck me this morning. I suppose it was to prove to myself that last night had just been crude sex, but it didn't work, and now I feel I have totally demeaned myself.'

'Grace, you said last night not to speak, it would break the spell. Well, this morning was a damn good effort to break it. The genie is out of the bottle, we've made love and we've fucked, and that can't be undone. I don't think we can live together any more without some form of physical relationship. I'd never thought of you as a sexual being before last night, physically you were just a pleasant sort of shape with a nice face with a lovely smile, but our friendship, relationship, call it what you will, has been has been leading up to this without my even realising it. Now what do we do?'

'Can't we just go back to being good friends? Why do we have to have sex?'

'When I look at you now I'll be looking at a woman, not just a friend. It just won't work, will it.'

She looked at me without speaking for what seemed like an hour. Then she smiled, a smile that seemed to grow from nothing till it suffused her face, making it quite radiant.

'I suppose you had better take off my nightie.'

I suddenly felt a little scared. Could I cope with making love to this lovely person? Well, I'd talked her into it, let's see how I could cope. I folded the bedclothes right down, and looked down at her. The nightdress was long, and of white cotton with some embroidery at the high neckline, and showed nothing of her body. I leaned down and took hold of the bottom hem, and slowly pulled it up her calves, then further to reveal her knees and lower thighs. Without my asking, she raised her bottom so that I could slide it under her and up to her belly. Her legs were long and shapely, the regular exercise that she did keeping her in trim, but there was a slight creasing of the skin at the top of the thighs. At the junction there was a full bush of curly hair, dark but with some streaks of grey. Her belly was smooth and slightly rounded, and there was fullness at her hips. She sat up, and I lifted the dress up and over her head, leaving her naked. Her breasts were full and firm, with big, dark pink aureoles and large quiescent nipples, pointing a little downwards as she sat. Again, at the top of her arms the skin was slightly creased, and her neck bore the lines of age. This was a lovely body, the body of a mature elderly woman. The bloom of youth was long since gone, but it was still very desirable, and I spent a long time just looking.

She giggled. I had been teaching her to use a computer, and she had obviously remembered some of the anorak words, for she said 'WYSIWYG!'

What you see is what you get!

'You mean this is all for me?'

'As much as you want. Before you do anything sordid, can we establish some ground rules?'

'Ground rules?'

'Yes, rules for copulating couples. Actually, I'm not joking, it's important that we really understand each other. First of all, I suspect that you haven't had a lot of sex up to now?'

I nodded, she was absolutely right. Sex had never particularly bothered me. I had known from the first stirrings of puberty that one day I'd "do it", but there didn't seem any urgency. I had gone out with a few girls, but none had made me feel that I particularly wanted to have a "relationship" and nothing more than a few kisses and a couple of breast fumbles had happened. I had started to have wet dreams, and a boy at school initiated me into the wonder of wanking, and I found that a regular penis pumping in the shower meant that I was dry at night and I didn't get embarrassing stiffies. And that was it.

'I've done it twice, with this older woman that I'm friendly with.'

'I did wonder about you sleeping naked with your granny, I wonder how she kept her hands off you.'

'Don't say things like that. I had no idea that you wanted me, now you've got me worried that perhaps she did. I don't think I can ask her.'

'No, I don't think you should. Anyway, back to the rules. You may think that, because I was married for thirty years that I know it all, but I don't. My husband was a wonderful man whom I adored, but in bed he was totally inhibited. He came from a very religious family who thought sex was a sin put on earth to tempt us, but that women should submit because the only thing worse than intercourse was masturbation -- the sin of Onan, if you know your bible. So, at not too frequent intervals he would say at bedtime "Do you mind" and I would pull my nightie up to my waist and he would climb aboard and do just what you did this morning -- only less vigourously! When he finished, he would thank me and turn over. This always happened under the bedclothes and in the dark. I never saw him naked, and I doubt he ever saw me.'

'That sounds awful.'

'There was certainly no pleasure in it, and it always left me sore, because I was dry inside. It wasn't till I started desiring you that I found as I lay there that I was getting wet in my vagina, so you could slide into me so sweetly.

'It certainly was sweet!'

'Anyway, the first rule -- well, really the only one -- is that we should be totally honest with each other. Let's try anything we fancy, but if one of us is unhappy with the idea, we must say so, not just put up with it. Is that OK?'

'Perfectly. We seem to be a pair of near virgins as far as playing sex games, so I'll try anything that doesn't involve giving or receiving pain -- that's just not in my mind at all.'

'You mean I can't smack your bottom if you are naughty? Never mind. Now, can I ask a favour? You said that this morning was a joyless fuck, and I agree. Will you do the same again, with joy? I've often wondered how much pleasure my husband could have given me this way.'

'I'd like that, to wipe out the memory of this morning.'

'Right, excuse me while I have a pee first.'

She got out and walked across to the bathroom door, and I had my first view of her naked rear. Voluptuous is probably the best description. Not fat, but beautifully rounded, the softness of her back, her full hips and her gorgeous full arse, above those long legs which were still in perfect shape. Learning how to excite this lovely body was going to be fun. She quickly returned, and watching her walk back was even better. She got back into bed beside me, lay down with her legs parted and said:

'Please come and enter my body -- I need you.'

I needed no second invitation. My penis was hard and ready, and I manoeuvred myself into position above her, resting on my knees and arms, and with John Thomas poised above her cleft. I didn't feel very confident about finding my way in, so I asked her to guide me.

'You're a big boy, find your own way.'

I pushed forward so that my tip was touching her in the general area, then I made several gentle probes, till suddenly I felt that I was starting to penetrate. I was looking down, and I saw that her lips had parted and were holding the end of my glans. I pushed a little more, and I heard her make a little sigh of pleasure. My cock was starting to be enveloped in a warm, moist softness, and as I pushed further I felt her vagina holding me in a gentle grip, and I carried on till I was at last fully entered into her. The feeling was better than anything I had ever imagined, and the sheer physical pleasure of the wonderful sensations in my body was augmented by the joy of being united in love with this lovely woman. After savouring this feeling, I slowly withdrew, until my cock left her vagina, and I could see it glistening with her wetness.

'Come back, I feel empty without you.'

I pushed back in again, with more confidence this time, and started to slowly move in and out, enjoying this new and exciting experience. I was so involved in the sensation in my cock that the rest of my body seemed not to exist, and, when she spoke, I realised that I wasn't thinking of her feelings at all.

'Don't you think it's time you kissed me?'

I grinned at her.

'I'm not sure I'm ready for more excitement, but I'll risk it if you like.' And I leaned down and gently brushed my lips against hers.

'What I had in mind was a bit more comprehensive than that. I want to be kissed till my lips are crushed. And while you're crushing things, come down onto me, so I can feel all of you. I may be old, but I'm not fragile!'

I lowered myself so that my full weight was on her, and I felt the swell of her belly against mine and the softness of her breasts. Her arms were round me, her hands caressing my back, and I slid one of my hands down her side and caressed her hip and round to the plush roundness of her buttock. Our mouths met, just gentle touches at first, then more firmly. One of her hands moved to the back of my neck, holding me firmly to her, and her lips parted under mine. I slid my tongue slowly between her lips, and as it entered the soft cavern, I felt her vagina clutch at my penis. I began to move in her with more urgency, and, as the thrusting of my penis became quicker, so I moved my tongue in and out of her mouth, while she pushed hers back into my mouth. I felt that I was getting near to orgasm and I slid both hands down under her and grasped her lovely arse firmly. I lifted my head and said:

'I'm going to come now.'

With that, I felt my body thrust without any control from me and the fluid shoot from me into her vagina. Again and again I thrust, till gradually I stopped, with one last convulsion. I dropped down, my head against her shoulder, panting slightly from the effort. I could feel my cock subsiding, and I didn't know quite what to say, so I just said: 'Thank you'

'Thank you too, young sir. Before you lose interest, do something for me. Put your hand down between us to my dirty bits.'

I slid my hand down till I could feel her pubic hairs.

'Just keep going till I tell you to stop.'

I pushed down, till I could feel the start of her cleft.

'Now, probe around a little lower till I tell you.'

I did as I was told, and my finger slid into the divide, and I felt a protruding bump. She gasped and said:

'That's the place. Now just rub around there for me.'

I started moving my finger around and over her, and I could tell when I was doing it right because she would catch her breath suddenly. As I rubbed her, her vagina started to spasm gently, and my cock, which had been pretty limp, began to stiffen again. Soon I was rock hard and I started to move inside her, still caressing that lovely bump. Suddenly she grabbed my arse and held me firmly against her as her hips jerked up at me, and one hand dragged my head so our lips were locked on each other. With a little cry, she relaxed, and went soft under me.

'Thank you, darling. Now help yourself, I'll just lie here and watch.'

I wanted nothing more than to be here, lying on her, feeling the length of her body against me and the warm wetness holding me gently inside her. I propped myself up on my elbows and began to move gently in and out. We didn't speak, just looked at each other as our mingled juices smoothed the way for my cock inside her, and for what seemed hours I kept moving, sometimes dipping my face for a kiss, then finally with just a touch more urgency I moved to a long, gentle climax, my juice spurting as her vagina pulsed around me.

I lay on her, kissing her lips, then burying my face in her neck. I felt totally fulfilled. If this was how sex was going to be, I'd never get enough.

'That was pretty good for a beginner -- it's taken me sixty years to have an orgasm, now I'll have to make up for lost time, but just now I feel so wonderful I just want to sleep and see if I can dream about doing it again. Do you mind? Perhaps tomorrow we could go exploring just a bit?'

'That's fine by me.'

'I ought to go and wash, but I want to go to sleep with the juice still running out of me. Is that too disgusting.'

I slipped my hand between her legs, and brought it out with my fingers wet, and I offered it to her. She tentatively touched a finger with her tongue, then smelt it and licked it. I took it back and did the same.'

'Not too disgusting.'

With that, we went to sleep in each other's arms.

When I woke next morning she was still asleep, and, after lying and watching her for a few minutes, I kissed her neck so that she woke.

'Shall we...?' I asked.

'I am ravenous, both for you and for food, and if you don't mind, let's start with food.'

We got up, put on robes and went down to the kitchen, where she cooked me an enormous breakfast. As we sat, eating, she suddenly giggled.

'I can feel your juice oozing out of me. That's got to be totally disgusting for a sixty-year-old woman. Shall we go and wash, and then, as it's Saturday and you haven't got any courses, perhaps we could...?'

'What a good idea.'

We went up to her bathroom. It had a big walk in shower, and beside it was a bidet. She turned on the tap and adjusted the water temperature, then slipped off her robe and sat astride the bowl. I knew what a bidet was, but had never met one in the porcelain before. As I watched, she turned a control and I could see a jet of water squirting between her legs. She moved on it so that it sprayed up at her vagina, then slid her fingers to open the lips and let the jet enter her, then moved so that it was spraying her anus. She turned the jet off after a bit, then handed me a bar of soap and asked me to wash her. I soaped all round, over her lips and inside, then she took it and soaped her anus. After that she turned on the jet again and rinsed herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Amazing Grace
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds