Amazing Grace

I had a huge erection by this time, and I pulled her to her feet and led her down the path to where there was a big heap of grass mowings. I told her to kneel, then pushed her gently forward onto the heap, leaving her luscious globes high in the air, and the red gash of her fruit filled pussy leaking juice down her thighs. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock into the start of her pussy, but it was so full that she cried out in pain as I tried to enter her, so I withdrew and instead pushed the tip of my cock against her scarlet anus. I pushed gently and saw the tip start to spread her, and felt her flinch as her ring began to open to let me in and my cock slid slowly deeper and deeper into her, till I was as deep as I could go into the hot, tight, passage.

'Is that disgusting enough?'

'It's a good start.'

I hadn't noticed up till then that the grass heap was both hot and smelly where it had started to ferment., so I grabbed two handfuls and pressed them against her ample breasts, and felt the squishy mess ooze out between my fingers as I rubbed it into her flesh. Then I began to move slowly in and out of her arse, gradually getting quicker and quicker. She was moaning quietly, and as I banged into her really hard, she was thrusting her arse back against me. I slid one hand under her belly and found her clit and, as soon as I touched her, I felt her body shudder as she started her orgasm. I thrust two fingers deep into the fruity mess of her vagina and her muscles clamped down on them as she cramped up. As I was about to come myself, she collapsed down onto the smelly heap and as my belly finally slapped hard against her arse cheeks I erupted deep into her, jetting over and over again as the pressures on my balls relieved themselves.

I lay still on top of her, as she panted beneath me, and at last I felt my cock soften so that it finally slid out. I rolled off her, and, as she turned over, we lay side by side on the hot disgusting mess.

'Was that disgusting enough?' I asked.

'Remind me not to make stupid suggestions in future. Yes thank you, I think you've satisfied my desire to be disgusted for a day or two. Mind you, I like you in my bottom. I'd never have let you do that if you'd asked me, but it was fun -- nearly as good as the real thing, and I won't mind if you want to do it again, only next time we'll use a better lubricant than strawberry juice. I'm going to be sore for days, and God knows if I'll ever get rid of the smell of this stinking grass heap.'

I pulled her to her feet, and we walked into the house together. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Her breasts and belly were covered in brown staining from the grass, and pussy was a vivid gash of strawberry red, which was leaking out and running down her thighs, mixing with the sperm that was running out of her anus.

'Not a pretty sight!'

We went into the shower and washed each other, then she ran a bath and we slid in from opposite ends, as it was big enough for two. After a while, her hand slid onto my cock, and, as she gently stroked it, it rose to its full manhood. She turned and backed up to me, offering her pussy to me, an invitation I certainly wasn't going to refuse. We moved gently against each other, just tiny movements that didn't get either of us too excited, till she asked me to rub her clitty, which I enjoyed doing, as usual. I gently rubbed in a circular motion, then took the little bud between my fingers and massaged it the same way as I would have wanked my cock, and before long she had a long, soft orgasm, her pussy pulsing slowly and her breath coming in long sighs. As she relaxed, I moved gently inside her, then released my tension as the sperm flowed into her.

This was just the start of several months' pure pleasure. I was enjoying my studies and, working hard, but when work was out of the way, Grace and I spent happy hours finding new and different ways to enjoy our physical love together. Nearly every night we'd go to sleep satiated with our efforts to give each other maximum pleasure. She was doing her best to make up for sixty years without a love life, and I was certainly enjoying helping her.

I went home for a few days and, while I was there, my Dad asked how I was getting on with Grace. As we chatted, he guessed that our relationship was a good deal closer than landlady and lodger.

'You like older ladies, don't you. I mean, sleeping with your Granny, now with your landlady.'

'I didn't say I was sleeping with Grace.'

'You didn't need to. Anyway, good luck to you both. By the way, changing the subject a bit, have you ever seen my father's grave? You might find it interesting.'

He wouldn't explain why, but he told me where it was and I went to look at it. To my amazement it hadn't only got his name on it, dead at forty two, but it had got his wife's name on it, dead at nineteen in childbirth. So who was Alice -- presumably his second wife?

I was going to spend the night with Alice and, as usual, when it came to bed time I went up and undressed and got into her bed and she slipped in beside me afterwards, both of us naked. As we lay side by side I told her that I had seen the grave for the first time.

'So now you know, I'm not really your Grandmother.'

'So we aren't really related.'

'Not blood related.'

There was a long silence, then I put on my best little boy voice.

'Grannykins, can I do something naughty?'

'How naughty, Tommykins?'

I turned on the bedside light, and slowly drew back the bedclothes to her waist, uncovering a flattened but still attractive bosom, her breasts surmounted by dark nipples on big, slightly raised, aureoles.

'Very naughty, Grannykins.'

I pushed the bedclothes right down and, for the first time, I saw my Granny naked. Inevitably I was comparing her with Grace. She was a little plumper, and her bush was nearly white below her rounded belly, and she looked very desirable.

'Yes Tommykins, oh yes Tommykins, please be very, very naughty.'

And I was, very, very, very naughty!!

You see, I told you that there was no incest or under age sex involved in this story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Amazing Grace
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1108 milliseconds