Amazing Grace

'Now that's all clean and ready for use. Let's shower together.'

We went into the shower, and I offered to soap her, but she would only let me wash her back, nowhere very interesting. She watched while I washed myself, and looked closely as I pulled back my foreskin and washed my glans. Then we dried ourselves and went back into the bedroom.

'This bed's a bit smelly, but I guess it will only get worse. Shall we...?'

We lay down side by side. I wasn't quite sure what to do next, so I did the obvious and asked.

'I don't remember if I told you last night what a beautiful body you've got. I had no idea till last night, I suppose I had thought that women's bodies weren't worth even thinking about after -- thirty, thirty five? I was wrong, you are ravishing, and the look on your face when we made love will always stay in my memory. Now, if I go exploring will you help me? And we'd better decide what we call things for starters. This is my penis, call it what you like, cock, prick, hampton, willy, it'll answer to anything. And my testicles are balls or bollocks in my scrotum, or ball bag if you prefer. Everything else is pretty obvious. What do I call your bits?'

'Well, breasts are boobs, tits, whatever, but I think breast is such a nice descriptive word -- it sounds soft and round, doesn't it. And nipples are nipples, though when I was tiny I used to call them pippies. The part round the nipple is called the aureole, but I doubt you'll need a name for it. Going down, pubic hair is anything you like. You'd better have a good look at the rest, and then I'll tell you.'

She opened her legs wide and I could see her rounded outer lips and the pink inner lips just showing. She parted herself and drew the hood of skin back so that I could just see a tiny bump.

'That's what you were rubbing for me last night. It's my clitoris, or clitty or whatever and it's just there for fun -- my fun. These are my labia major, just lips I think, and here are the labia minor which are the doors to heaven. Vagina sounds a bit clinical, and there are hundreds of names, but I like pussy, it sounds sort of soft and sweet and lovable. Words like cunt and twat are ugly, I think, but perhaps in the heat of battle they might be more appropriate -- like fuck, another word that's a bit ugly. Did you know that D H Lawrence talked of John Thomas and Lady Jane? Now that sounds nice. Anyway, these are my pussy lips and they just long to open and let you in. Oh, there are two other bits, the urethra I pee from, and you don't need to know about that, and my anus. You know what that's for, I don't suppose it will interest you too much. I call the whole back bit my arse, which I like, so that's my arsehole, which doesn't sound so good. So that's me, or any other woman come to that. Please feel free to enjoy!'

I rested my hand on her breast.

'They are quite sensitive, don't be too rough.'

I let my fingers wander around the upper swell of her, then traced a slow path around her aureole to the lower curve and cupped the weight in my palm. I squeezed gently, and started a caress that surrounded her nipple on one breast, then repeated the process on the other. I approached nearer to her nipple so that I was stroking the aureole with one fingertip, then I brushed the tip of her nipple as softly as I could. Her nipples had been quiescent, but at my touch they started to rise, and I took one between my finger and thumb and gently squeezed it.

'Oh yes, that's good, a little bit firmer, please'

I held her more firmly, and pulled outwards. I could see and feel the dark tip harden under my touch, and I became firmer, pulling and twisting, and I heard her catch her breath. As I held her I leaned over and kissed her, our lips and tongues urgently seeking each other, and as my hand moved from one breast to the other, grasping her nipples in turn, she held my head firmly against her so that our mouths were locked together. After a while I reluctantly drew away from her mouth and moved my lips across her cheek and down her neck to her shoulder, then to the swell of her breasts. I was kissing and nibbling her with my teeth, and I move slowly round her full globes, squeezing with my hand and drawing her soft flesh into my lips. As I approached the centre of her breast I began to lick with just the tip of my tongue, round one aureole and then the other, till at last I brushed the tip of her engorged nipple. I heard her make a little squeak of pleasure, and I moved from one nipple to the other, licking at first, then drawing the tips up between my teeth, more and more firmly till the whole tip of her breast was enclosed and I sucked hard while I raked the nipples with my tongue.

'Oh Tom, that's just so good, I'm going to explode with pleasure.'

Her whole body was shaking, and I squeezed one breast firmly while I sucked at the other, and I felt her tense, then relax, panting for breath, and I released her.

'I'll have a heart attack if you keep doing things like that, but at least I'll die happy.'

'You're not going to die just yet, I've only just started, and I've got plans for pleasuring you -- and myself, of course.'

'That sounds exciting, what do I have to do.'

'Just lie back and enjoy, your part comes later.'

I'd been unsure how to behave, but it was obvious that I could do anything I liked with her. To my surprise I found that I could caress her without getting over excited myself, and my cock was only half hard. I had no idea how long this state would last, but it seemed as though I could bring her to orgasm without the need to cum myself -- it was just a wonderful tactile experience, and the feel of her arousal was giving me enormous pleasure. So, I thought I would take it slowly and see how long I could last.

I drew away from her breasts so that we could both watch my hand as I started to move down onto her belly. She was softly rounded, and I stroked her and slid one finger into her navel, which made her giggle. I went to and fro across the gentle mound and her hips, always creeping a little lower. We watched together as I felt the soft curly bush over the padding of her pubis, then I moved away onto the tops of her thighs, my fingers pressing down to slide between them. I pulled gently and she parted her legs a little, and I slid my hand up and turned it so that my palm lay flat on her lips, and I pressed against her.

'I want to look at you properly, please.'

I moved down the bed so that I could see her, and she opened her legs wider. I looked again at those full outer lips with their curly hair, and saw that her pussy lips were pushing out more than before. They were beautiful, those lips, the doors to the wonders within, and I had an urge to kiss them.

'Grace, may I kiss you -- kiss your pussy lips?'

'If that's what you want.'

I leaned down and began kissing the insides of her thighs, moving all the time upwards. Her body had the lovely fresh smell from the shower, now I caught for the first time the musky smell of a sexy aroused pussy. My tongue was licking the inside of her thigh and then into the joint between her thigh and her outer lip, and I changed from one side to the other, taking little pulls at her curls with my teeth. Then I pushed her legs wider apart so that her pussy was fully exposed and lowered my lips firmly onto her lips. I heard her gasp as I touched her, and I sucked at her and ran my tongue over the outer folds, then pushed it slowly into the warm slit. As I did so, I felt a wetness round my mouth and chin, and she pulled my head up.

'Tom, what's happened to me, I feel as though I've wet myself.'

I had been looking at various internet sites and had learned about female lubrication and ejaculation. I looked at her pussy, it was glistening with the fluid that was leaking from her, and I touched it with my finger and felt the slippery surface.

'I think what you've done is quite normal -- you're just pleased to see me! And, by the way, it tastes good'.

She put her hand down to feel the slippery liquid.

'I have to admit that I lied to you last night. I said I was going for a pee -- actually I went to put some KY jelly in my pussy, because I thought I would be too dry for you. It looks as though I needn't have bothered. Carry on, please.'

I lowered my mouth onto her pussy lips again, and she moaned quietly as I touched her. I licked and sucked her, then I began to run my tongue up her slit and onto her clitoris. As soon as I touched her, I could feel her body push up against me, and I started to lick around the mound and flick across the tip, then I held her in my lips and tongued her firmly as I nibbled with my teeth. I pushed two fingers into her slippery lips and moved them in and out. Almost at once her legs closed firmly around my head and she thrust up at me, and I could feel spasms passing through her vagina and gripping my fingers. I was feeling a bit stifled as her thighs held me so firmly that my mouth was jammed against her lovely pussy. She was making little whimpering noises, then she suddenly let out a long gasp, and I felt her relax, and her thighs opened to release my head. As I took in a big breath she said "I can die happy now."

'Not for a bit you can't, I haven't finished yet.'

'Sorry darling, let's see what I can do for you.'

I moved up the bed and kissed her, so that she could taste her own musky juices. She smiled at me, and pushed me onto my back. She kissed my mouth, her tongue thrusting deep inside and exploring my teeth, my tongue, my palette, delighting me with her sucking and biting. Then her mouth moved to my cheeks, and suddenly I felt my ear lobe being bitten and a warm tongue licking around my ear before being pushed into me, which I found amazingly sexy. She moved on downwards, kissing and nipping over my shoulders till she came to my nipples. She took one nipple in her teeth and pulled at it, while her hand tweaked the other, then her mouth opened wide as she sucked the nipple in and thrashed the tip with her tongue. Her hand was moving slowly down over my stomach, and I felt her fingertips probing through my pubic hair till they touched the base of my penis. She stopped teasing my nipples so that she could watch what she was doing. As she lightly stroked me, John Thomas decided that it was time to wake up and began to rise from his sleeping position. Her fingers advanced slowly towards the tip, and curled round to hold the shaft in a gentle grasp, causing him to grow substantially.

'Oh Tom, did I do that? It's a magic feeling having it swell under my fingers. Am I doing it right?'

'It feels pretty good to me too. Would you like to uncover my helmet?'

'How do I do that?'

'Just hold the skin and pull it back.'

She did as I said, and the foreskin slowly uncovered the glistening glans, with a bead of pre-cum at the opening.

'That's lovely, I want to kiss it.'

'Please do.'

She moved down the bed, and lowered her head to touch her lips to the tip of my glans, and she pushed her tongue out and licked off the pre-cum. Then her tongue slowly lapped round the helmet, giving me the most intense sensations. After a while she opened her lips and I watched and felt as my cock slowly slid between them. My erection was the hardest I had ever experienced and was throbbing as it disappeared practically to its base. She drew back a little, and her tongue was dancing over me. I felt as though I was going to grow enormous, I was hot and desperately wanting to cum, on the other hand I wanted this to go on forever. As she moved her lips on me, I knew I was going to eject at any minute. I pulled her head off me gently.

'Grace, darling, I'm going to cum any second now.'

'Fine, so I'll find out what you taste like.'

With that she took me back in her mouth and began moving quickly, and very soon I felt my fluid start to rush up from my balls, and jetting into her mouth. She drew back as I filled her, then swallowed quickly, but not before some of the juice had run out round my cock. She held me in her lips till I began to subside, then sat up without a word and leaned over to kiss me, lips wide open and tongue thrusting so that we could share the slightly salty taste of my cum. At last she drew back, her face wreathed in smiles.

'That was fun my end, how about you?'

'I'm not sure, you'd better try again.'

'How soon can you manage it?'

'Not long by the feel of it.'

'If I get it big for you, perhaps you could subject me to your vile attentions again.'

'Oh God, do I have to?'

'If you want to eat tomorrow...?'

'I want to eat -- I'll probably eat you later, just now, get me going!'

She gave me one of her lovely smiles, then quickly bent down and took my limp cock deep into her mouth, while her hand slid between my legs and took hold of my balls. As she sucked me and squeezed me, John Thomas rose to his full height. She released me and looked at him with a look of satisfaction.

'Right, can I play with him properly now?'

'What game had you in mind?'

'I think Lady Jane would like to swallow him whole. Just lie back and think of England'

'Do what?'

'Sorry, old advice to women soldiers going abroad, in case of rape.'

'Did it help?'

'No idea, I wasn't in the army. Now just shut up and enjoy.'

This chattering had left my penis a bit limp, but a quick kiss and licking soon restored him to all his glory. When she was satisfied with the result, she straddled me and held my penis while she rubbed her lips and her clitty against his helmet. When she was satisfied that she had coated him with her juices, she moved over me so that his tip parted her pussy lips and, as she lowered herself gently I watched as her lips open to receive him, the foreskin peeling back as he slowly disappeared from view into her hot slippery canal. Each time that we made love, it was amazing to me how wonderful it felt, that opening of her body as my cock probed deep into her, and the feel of her pussy gripping me. She slowly rose till I was nearly out, then dropped down fast, ramming me deep inside her, and this she repeated several times, till she leaned forward so that her breasts were hanging low enough for me to take one of her engorged nipples into my mouth. I sucked and bit her, and I felt her pussy muscles spasm each time I pulled at her. She sat up suddenly, took hold of my hand and pushed my fingers down to her slit.

'Quick, rub my clitty, I'm bursting.'

I had hardly touched her before she exploded. Her whole body was shaking as her orgasm hit her, and as I slid back the hood and squeezed the little shaft, she screamed with pleasure. She was panting loudly and as I took hold of both nipples she just collapsed onto me, her face buried in my neck

'Oh Tom, I think I'm too old for this, I didn't know I could lose control of myself like that.'

'You're never too old if you are enjoying it. Now it's my turn.'

I gripped her hips and began to thrust up into her. Soon she began to move with me, and we were bouncing on the bed, my cock throbbing as it drove in deep, then back as I lifted her off me. I felt the pressure build up in my balls as the juice began to flow, and I pulled her hard against me as I shot jet after jet of my sperm high up into her vagina. She was moaning quietly and I felt her shudder gently as she had another orgasm, then again she flopped down onto me, her mouth against my shoulder. I could feel our juices trickling from her pussy onto my thighs as we both came down from the ecstasy we had been experiencing.

After a while my cock had subsided and began to slide out of her, and she rolled off me and lay beside me. Her cheek was against mine, and I realised that it was wet. I drew back and saw that tears were streaming.

'What's the matter, Grace? I thought that you were enjoying yourself.'

'Sorry, Tom. It just struck me how much my husband and I missed by not being open about sex. All those years together, and I never once enjoyed it, and I don't think he got a lot out of it. If only his bloody parents and his stupid religion hadn't brought him up to think that all this was dirty.' Then she smiled through her tears. 'They were right, it is dirty, and absolutely marvellous, but this bed's beginning to smell a bit strong, so I think we ought to get up.'

We passed the day together, saying the silly things that two people say when they have just become lovers. We both knew that we had started something that could not last too long, but just then we were living for the moment. Every now and again we would kiss, and I loved coming up behind her and slipping my hands round to cup her lovely full breasts. During the afternoon we went into the garden, where there was a patio in a secluded corner. She had poured drinks for us and we went onto the patio and stretched out side by side on two reclining chairs. I leaned across to her and began caressing her breasts through her dress, then I undid the buttons from top to bottom, drawing the dress away to either side. She was wearing knickers and bra that were designed strictly for practicality, not for their sex appeal.

'Grace, your undies aren't going to rouse my beastly carnal desires.'

'Well, I didn't expect any man would ever see me in them, so they're built for comfort, not for speed, as my father used to say -- only he was talking about cars. If you don't like them, you know what to do, don't you.'

'Buy you new ones?'

'That wasn't what I had in mind, though you may if you wish.'

'What then...oh, silly me.'

I stood over her and drew her up so I could slide the dress off her shoulders, then unhooked the bra and slid it off, releasing her gorgeous globes. I bent over her and took one of the nipples into my lips, sucking and biting it so that I could feel it standing up hard. When I was sure it was fully awake, I did the same with the other, hearing Grace making little noises of pleasure. I leaned back, admiring my handiwork.

'Your nipples are gorgeous, darling.'

'Yes, aren't they. It's a pity they never got used for what they are intended, but it's worth having them just for you to play with. Ouch!! That hurt.'

I had given them a quick twist, and had obviously overdone it, so I bent over and kissed and caressed her till again I heard her happy sounds. I began running my hands over her rounded belly, covered by her unsexy knickers, and slid down over the fleshy cushion over her pubic area and down between her legs, where I found a patch of dampness.

'Really, Grace, I do believe you've wet your knickers. I'll have to take them off and see what you've done.'

'Oh dear, that's terrible, it's because you were so rough with my titties, you made me jump.'

I pressed my fingers firmly into the dampness, pushing them into the moist crack. Then I brought my hand up to my face and smelt the odour of pussy juice. I offered the fingers to her to smell.

'I rather think that it doesn't smell of naughty girl pee, but very naughty girl excited pussy.'

'It does rather, perhaps you'd better take my knickers off and check properly.'

I knelt on the ground next to her chair and slid my thumbs under the waistband of her knickers, and, as I began to push them down she lifted her bottom so that I could slide them under her and down her legs, finally pulling them off and leaving her naked, and, as her legs parted, I could see the shiny wetness of her pussy lips. She then stood up and quickly stripped off my clothes, and then we were holding each other close, feeling the warm softness of each other's bodies. Then she pulled away.

'Do something disgusting.'

I was dumbfounded.

'What do you mean?'

'Just use your imagination.'

I looked round helplessly, then inspiration hit me. Close to where we were sitting was a row of ripe strawberries. I went and picked a handful, then pushed Grace down onto the ground. I divided the fruit and firstly began to squash some onto her breasts, so that the juice was running down her chest. Then I took the rest and began to push them, one after another, into her pussy, till she complained that I was hurting her, and the juice was pouring out, making her vulva look as though she had suffered some terrible accident. I had some berries left, and I lifted up her legs and pushed them wide, so that the dark brown diamond of her anus was on display, and I crushed one of the berries against the puckered aperture, and as I took another one and pressed it firmly against her I felt my finger start to penetrate her. I took some more berries and, as I pushed them into her arse, my finger followed and I felt the tight ring of her anus slacken and let me slid deep into her. She said nothing, and when I looked at her face she was biting her lip, but, as she didn't complain, I guessed that she wanted me to go on. I added another finger to the first, and felt them being gripped in the hot channel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Amazing Grace
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds