Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 02

He went back into the house, pulled John's body out into the garage, and removed his head and hands before placing them in a trash bag. He repeated the process with Paul noting how little blood there was. Afterwards, he wrapped the bodies in comforters and with Amelia's help put the bodies in the back of the hummer.

Andrew knew that time was getting short but he didn't want the corpses in the house, it was bad enough that the girl was still there.

"I'll be back in a little while." he told Amelia, "I'm going to get rid of the bodies."

He knew that he had to be quick. Sunrise was rapidly approaching. He was about to pull out and head to the state park when he spotted a garbage truck about to empty a dumpster. He quickly got out of the hummer, ran over to the truck and tapped on the driver's door. When the driver opened the door, Andrew quickly compelled him and instructed him to stay where he was.

He put the bodies in the dumpster and then erased the driver's memory of him. That done, he went to a twenty-four hour grocery store and bought four bottle of drain cleaner with which he would use to dispose of the heads and hands of the brothers.

By the time he returned to the house, dawn was just touching the sky. He had just pulled in when he saw a trash truck headed their way. He had Amelia run the bags containing the body parts to the truck, throw them in and then compel the men to compact the trash and then to forget about seeing her.

While she was taking care of the remaining body parts, Andrew moved Catherine's body from upstairs to the downstairs sofa. He grabbed the file that he had taken from, the gun that had been in the dresser drawer, John's laptop, carried them down to the game room, and set himself up at the bar. Amelia came down a few minutes later with a tray containing two large omelets, a butler of coffee and utensils.

As they ate, the laptop was booting up, when it was ready, he googled vampires and was amazed at the number of hits that he received. He narrowed his search by typing in "real vampires" which knocked the number of results from fourteen million to about a million and a half. Not knowing where to start, he began picking random sites but a many of them were sites that retold the old myths about vampires. He was about to give up when he noticed that there were instructions on the lower right hand corner of the screen, "if you can see this, click here."

"What the hell?" Andrew muttered as he clicked onto the link. The laptop went through a series of redirects until it came to a site. "Amelia, come see this." Andrew said.

They couldn't believe their luck as they read together, "welcome to the blood exchange, the first and only site for people who have been afflicted with vampirism. If you wish to continue, you must first call...."

The site kicked them off after about a minute. Andrew, using one of the prepaid phones dialed the number. The phone rang four times before someone answered. Instinctively Andrew knew that the voice that answered the phone belonged to a vampire.

"Hello," Andrew replied, "I hope that you can help us."

"Hello parvulus, where is your creator?" the voice asked.

"If you mean the bitch who turned us, in hell I hope." Andrew replied.

There was surprise in the man's voice as he responded, "Who is there with you? How did your creator die and do you know her name? I am assuming that it was a female since you used the term bitch."

"My name is Andrew and not parvulus and the name of the lady with me is Amelia. Diamond was the name of the woman who turned us and as to how she died; I blew her head off with a shotgun."

"Ahh Detective Martin! So Special Agent Hensley is still with you, this is good. We had a feeling that you two had been turned. The man paused a moment before continuing." Now the incident at St. Agnes makes sense. Nice cover up, the humans are looking for some kind of fringe cult but I must ask you to be more careful. How much blood do you have and when did you last feed?" he asked.

"We fed last night." Andrew replied, "And we have some important questions for you like how do we prevent from turning humans into vampires when we feed on them? How often do we have to feed and do we have to kill the human that we feed from?"

"First of all, "the voice said, "If you feed from a human, they will die. Whether they will turn or not depends on when you stopped feeding. If you stop feeding before the heart stops, they will come back as vampire. Therefore, when you feed from a human, make sure that you drink until the heart stops unless you are planning to turn them.

Andrew drew in a harsh breath, "Shit! I thought we turned her."

"Who are you talking about?" the vampire asked alarmed.

"When we got here the man that owned the place was in the process of raping a girl that he and his brother had kidnapped." Andrew explained, "When we freed her she started flirting with me which made Amelia so angry that she attacked her. She only bit her once and latched on for less than a minute but we couldn't save her."

"Have you and Amelia exchanged blood yet?" the vampire asked.

"Yes, just before we fed from the owners of the house." Andrew replied, smiling at Amelia's blush.

"Congratulations are in order then!" The vampire exclaimed sounding genuinely pleased. "The two that you fed from, did you feed until the heart stopped?"

"Mating?" Andrew asked. "And yes their hearts were no longer beating not that it would have made any difference."

"What happened was when the two of you exchanged blood while having sex; you formed a bond that can never be broken. You will always be able to find each other no matter where you are or how far apart you are. You will also be able to feel the emotions of the other as if they were your own as well as project thoughts to each other. The down side to all of this is that it will be virtually impossible to remain sane after losing one's mate. More times than not, the remaining mate has to be put down." The vampire explained and then he asked about the bodies of the dead men.

"I decapitated them and cut off their hands." Andrew replied, "I was lucky enough to find a dumpster that was about to be emptied and tossed the bodies in there, they're probably in a landfill by now. The head and hands were tossed into a garbage truck and the driver was compelled to run the compactor."

"I am impressed." The vampire said. "Normally parvulus leave a trail of bodies behind them. How much blood do you have?" he asked.

"Six units and why do you keep calling me parvulus?" Andrew asked.

"Parvulus is Latin for infant or child. It is what we call newly turned vampires because in essence that is what you are in that you have to learn your abilities and how to manage them. As far as your blood supply is concerned, you don't have enough. The girl will require twelve to fifteen units when she wakes up. After that, you can choose your options. You can drink three to four units per day and not eat human food or you can eat human food and drink three to four units at least twice a week.

You should also keep ten units of plasma on hand for emergencies. It doesn't replace blood but it will hold off the blood lust for a day or so if you don't have blood, which by the way needs to be refrigerated. The plasma will keep for a year."

Andrew tried to think of where he could get that much blood and came up with one option, the hospital although getting a human would almost be easier.

"Alright," Andrew replied, "I'll go hit a couple of hospitals."

"No, that is too risky." The vampire said, "There is a place not far from you that acts as a blood supplier for vampires. I must warn you that it isn't cheap but the blood is always fresh and available. The blood cost two thousand a unit and the plasma is twenty-five hundred a unit."

"Where is this place?" Andrew asked.

"Do you know where Industrial Park on Lansdowne Road is?"

"I know the place." Andrew replied.

"Biomedtronic is in building number sixteen. Go to the receptionist and ask for Susan Dorchester, she will be expecting you."

"Thanks," Andrew said, "I'll head out as soon as the sun goes down."

"Why are you waiting?" the vampire asked, "You need to have the blood ready by the time she wakes up which could be any time after sunset."

"I have no desire to be burned to death!" Andrew replied his voiced filled with sarcasm.

The vampire roared with laughter, "My friend, you have much to learn! While it is true that you will get sunburn faster than humans will you will not burst into flame. In order for that to happen, you would have tied down and left in the sun. It could take hours before death comes. The only thing that you will experience is a decrease in strength that will return to you at night.

Let me think of some of the more popular myths that I can dispel, we can't turn into bats or mist, we can't teleport, and we can go on holy ground, holy relics such as crosses and holy water have no effect on us. Garlic does nothing except to give us bad breath- I happen to love Italian food. A wooden stake while painful is not always fatal; in order for death to occur, the whole heart would have to be destroyed. The surest way to kill one of us is by decapitation; guns will hurt but are rarely fatal unless the brain or the heart is destroyed.

When you decide to leave Baltimore, come to Philadelphia. There is a night club called Sanguinem on Water Street and ask for me."

"And you are?" Andrew asked.

"I do apologize." The vampire said. "My name is Charles Black. I am the lead enforcer for the east coast. I can help you with the learning of your abilities and will show you how to locate blood suppliers as well as places where you can dispose of bodies. If you are in further need of assistance, please don't hesitate to call me. Here is a number that you may want to take down; it's the number to a body disposal service. They charge between five and fifteen thousand depending on the mess but it takes the responsibility away from you."

Charles gave Andrew the number and continued.

"You and Amelia are ultimately responsible for the clean-up of your own messes whether it be bodies or turnings. I will help you this one time with the female that was accidentally turned and as I said, I am even willing to teach you what you need to know in order to survive but there are rules. These are rules that all of us follow and if these rules aren't followed you will be hunted down, imprisoned or killed."

Andrew didn't care for the implied threat but he could see the need for the rules.

"I understand and thank you for the help that you've given us already; we'll see you within a week."

After hanging up, Andrew went into the office and looked at the financial records of the brothers. He saw that they had several local bank accounts and even though he had the numbers, he didn't have the identification needed to cash a check and there was no way for him to access the offshore accounts. He backed up all of the information on the desktop to the laptop and disconnected the computer.

He looked at the clock noting that it wasn't quite nine am. He had spent more time than he had wanted to in getting ready to go buy the blood. He quickly dressed and grabbed the keys to the BMW parked in the garage and the Glock.

"I shouldn't be more than a couple of hours." he told Amelia, "Do you want me to bring anything back with me?"

"I'm going with you." Amelia replied. "The girl won't wake up until sometime tonight so I don't need to watch her and besides, I saw you pick up that gun. There's no way that you're going to leave me behind."

"I'm only taking the gun as a precaution." Andrew said. "And I know that Catherine isn't supposed to wake up until this evening but what if someone stops by and finds her?"

"Then we'll put her in the back of the truck and take it." she replied. "If not that then we hide her someplace but either way, I'm going with you."

Andrew was going to lose this battle and he knew it.

"Fine, let's find a good place to hide her." he said.

In the end, they decided on the attic. Andrew went up first and had Amelia hand him Catherine's body, which he laid on an old blanket that he found. After making sure that she at least looked comfortable, he climbed down and closed the door to the attic.

Amelia was waiting for him with a request, "Could we take the hummer? I love riding in it."

Andrew grabbed the keys to the hummer and led Amelia to the driver's side, kissed her and handed her the keys.

"What you really wanted was to drive it." Andrew said with a playful smirk on his face.

Amelia's eyes glowed with delight as she started the Hummer and then pulled out of the garage. Andrew hit the button to close the garage and gave her directions to Biomedtronic. It occurred to him that they had nothing to keep the blood cold in so they made an unscheduled stop at "Wally World."

Amelia handled the truck as if she was a pro and had no problem maneuvering the large vehicle through traffic. Once at the store Amelia said that she had some things that she had forgotten to get the last time that they had been shopping.

"Alright." Andrew said, "as much as I would love to tell you to buy whatever you want, we have to watch the money until I can transfer more money into a local bank."

Amelia didn't argue as she grabbed a couple sets of undergarments, a pair of jeans and a tee shirt that looked to be about Catherine's size. She bypassed the other items that she wanted opting to wait until their finances were in order.

While Amelia shopped, Andrew grabbed a cooler that could be plugged into the cigarette lighter of the hummer. He also picked up a small apartment sized refrigerator as the hummer also had a power inverter as well as two house outlets located in the rear of the vehicle. The last thing he picked up was a couple of tarps for just in case they needed them.

He met Amelia at the cash register and used one of John's ATM cards to pay for their purchases. On the way out, Amelia handed him the keys.

"You drive, I want to look around."

Andrew helped Amelia into the hummer, put their purchases in and got in.

"How far away are we from our destination?" she asked.

"I don't know, twenty minutes give or take and depending on traffic." Andrew replied.

"Then I guess I'd better hurry." Amelia replied.

Before Andrew could ask her what she meant, his pants were unzipped and Amelia was pulling his rapidly hardening cock out. She bent down, wrapped her lips around his member and began to bob her head up and down each time taking more of him deeper into her mouth and throat. When she heard him moaning, she picked up the pace. After taking the full length of him in several times, she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. Her ministrations were making it difficult for Andrew to concentrate on his driving.

She bathed the entire length of his swollen cock with her tongue before taking it back into her mouth. She kept going until she had every inch of him in her mouth and down her throat milking him for her reward. She stayed bottomed out on him for a few minutes and then began to bob her head up and down again. Once again, she took in his entire length using her throat muscles to massage him while a hand rubbed and tugged on his balls.

She only came up long enough to take a quick breath before returning to the task of milking him. Finally it had become too much and Andrew exploded in her mouth as she greedily sucked down every drop and tried to get more. She had failed to notice that they had arrived at their destination and had been sitting there for a few minutes. She smiled at Andrew before straightening herself up. Andrew gave her a quick kiss before getting out of the truck and helping her out.

They entered a building that looked old and worn on the outside but was new and modern on the inside. The waiting area almost looked like the waiting room of a doctor's office with the magazines and the water cooler. There was only one person waiting and both Andrew and Amelia knew that she was vampire.

Andrew approached the receptionist and knew that she too was vampire. He gave her a polite smile and stated his business.

"We're here to see Susan Dorchester."

"Who may tell her is here to see her?" the receptionist asked.

"Andrew Martin and Amelia Hensley."

"She will be with you shortly, please have a seat after you remove that gun from the premises." The receptionist said returning the smile.

"Sorry." Andrew said sheepishly, "Old habits die hard."

"I understand that you used to be a cop." The receptionist said, "But let me give you a piece of advice, that gun will do little more than to piss a vampire off. If you're going to carry may I suggest a Forty-four Magnum or a Desert Eagle?"

"Thanks for the advice but I didn't think that it would kill a vampire, I thought that it might slow one down enough to give me an advantage." Andrew replied.

The receptionist chuckled, "you are very perceptive for a parvulus and congratulations on your mating."

"Thank you!" Amelia and Andrew replied in unison.

Andrew went out to the hummer and placed the weapon under the seat hoping that he wasn't making a mistake. He rejoined Amelia in the waiting room and noticed that much to Amelia's annoyance; the other vampire was making eyes at him.

He wasn't really paying attention to her until she got up and made a point of making sure that her cleavage showed as she bent over to pick up a magazine. Andrew glanced at her more for the fact that she was invading his personal space more than anything else. The female vampire flashed Andrew a predatory grin.

"Excuse me sweetheart."

That was Amelia's undoing. Before anyone could stop her, she launched herself at the woman grabbing her by the neck and lifting her off the ground.

"If you so much as look at my mate again, I will rip your fucking head off! Whore!" Amelia snarled.

"You bitch!" the woman snarled back as her eyes blackened and her fangs descended. "You dare attack me?"

The woman grabbed Amelia's arm, yanked it from her throat and twisted it to the side breaking it. Andrew seeing his mate in trouble roared and attacked. He threw himself at the woman grabbing her by the throat as he reached her. He hit her with so much force that the woman lost her grip on Amelia. Without thinking, Andrew snapped the woman's head to the side, viciously bit down and tore her jugular vein and carotid artery from her neck.

The receptionist couldn't believe how fast Andrew had moved. She didn't even have the chance to call for security. She watched fascinated as Andrew jumped to the defense of his mate and the offending female's blood sprayed around the room. She couldn't tear her eyes away as Andrew finally twisted the female's head until it separated from his body.

Andrew's primordial roar of victory had every member of the security team pouring into the reception area. Andrew now joined by Amelia turned to face their new attackers. Amelia's arm was broken and would need time to heal but otherwise she was unhurt.

Andrew placed himself between Amelia and the six new vampires that had entered the room. He knew that he didn't have much chance of surviving but he would defend his mate with the last ounce with his strength.

The new vampires formed a line between them, the receptionist and the door to the back areas of the office. They held their defensive positions although they made no moves to advance or attack. Each of the new vampires had a sword and had a hand on the hilt.

After what seemed like an eternity, the tension was broken by the soft tinkle of laughter. Andrew glanced over to see who had laughed and saw a raven-haired Middle Eastern woman. The power that radiated from the woman was palpable as she surveyed the scene and then spoke to the security guards in a language that neither Amelia nor Andrew understood.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds