Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 02

"What do you want Susan? I'm busy." Charles replied.

"First I want to deliver a message. Andrew says to tell you that he will be at Gwynn's Falls Trails in Carroll Park right before it crosses the river in two hours. The second thing is to inform you that you or anyone even remotely associated with you is no longer welcome to the use of any of my services and that includes your sire whom I am planning to call as soon as we are finished talking. The third thing is this, if any of those three are harmed, I will personally put out a contract that will include your sire's line, which if I am not mistaken includes your sister. Her I will hunt down myself and take great pleasure in torturing and once I tire of her, she will be encased in concrete and then buried."

There was a long silence before Victor spoke.

"I am within my rights to avenge my mate."

"Did I also mention that they are under my protection as well? And even if they weren't, I would do it in support of Charles. Now, are you going to this meeting?' Susan asked.

"I don't believe that you will carry out your threats." Victor replied. "And even if you did, Charles will still kill me."

"Not just you but your entire line and you know that I don't make empty threats. Do you understand what being encased in cement means for your sister?" Susan asked.

"It will mean a slow painful death for her." Victor replied. "Let's talk about a trade, the lives of the two women in exchange for hers."

"There is no trade." Susan replied. "Either you stop or I will see to it that everyone even remotely associated with you dies. I will ask you again, are you still going to this meeting?"

"He has to die for what he did to my mate." Victor said. "There is nothing that you can do that will prevent his death,"

"You are going to lose this fight." Susan said her tone cool and confident.

Victor laughed. "I hardly think that three parvulus are a match for me and the men that I have with me."

"You stupid ass!" Susan hissed. "Don't you realize that you will be dealing with more than those three?" What fucking part of they are under my protection don't you understand?"

"We have been friends for centuries." Victor said softly, "I have no wish to fight with you."

"Then release your claim and swear to me that you will never go after them directly or indirectly." Susan shot back.

"I cannot make that promise." Victor replied. "He has to die, please do not make me kill you.'

Gloria who had been silent up until this point spoke up.

"Victor darling you never told me that you had a sense of humor. You can't even take me so how in the hell do you expect to take Amelia?" she asked. "And as far as that slut that you call a mate is concerned, she got what she deserved for trying to take another woman's mate. See you soon love.'

"You whore!" Victor screamed, "You will be dead by tonight!"

Gloria laughed, "Why wait? I'm here at the office. I know why you don't have the guts to face me you gutless cocksucker! You are only avenging your wife for one reason only, they are parvulus and you think that you can win and by the way, the only whore I know was Candace."

Victor raged. He wanted Gloria's blood almost as much as he wanted Andrew's.

"I will see you tonight." he said coldly. "And I will make you beg me to kill you. Not even your precious Susan will be able to save you this time."

Gloria and Susan heard the sound of glass breaking before the line went dead.

Gloria laughed, "I'd venture to say that he probably wants me more than Andrew right now."

Susan nodded her agreement. "I want every available man ready to go in twenty minutes." she said as she pressed the line that she had Andrew waiting on.

"He'll be there but please let us help you."

"No, you've already done more than enough." Andrew replied.

"Alright." Susan sighed, "But I hope that you know what you're doing."

"Me too." Andrew said as he headed for the park.

He wanted to get there before Victor and his men. All three of them made themselves invisible and headed for the meeting place. Neither Catherine nor Amelia could sense anyone there. Andrew had them wait at the bridge and asked Catherine about their chances of survival.

"I don't know but I don't get the sense that we're going to die either."

**********

Victor and about twenty of his men appeared about twenty minutes later. He was nervously looking around when he stopped about twenty feet away from where Andrew, Amelia and Catherine stood.

"There's no sense in staying invisible." Victor said. "I can smell you even downwind."

Andrew motioned for the women to remain invisible while he made himself visible.

"So you're Victor." he said. "Do you think that you have enough men with you?"

Victor started to reply when Andrew launched his attack aiming for Victor's throat. Victor realized too late that the attack was coming but was able to turn slightly. Andrew bit and ripped into Victor's jugular. While it was a devastating attack, it wasn't the incapacitating one that he had hoped for but Andrew had Victor in a compromising position. Andrew reached up, popped out one of Victor's eyeballs, and crushed it between his fingers. Victor, surprised by the speed of Andrew's attack cried out in anger and pain.

One of Victor's men was about to hit Andrew in the back when Catherine became visible, locked eyes with the vampire and watched as blood gushed from his ears, eyes and nose. He screamed once and then fell to the ground twitching.

Amelia looked at three of Victor's men, pushed into their minds and ordered them to attack the vampires standing closest to them causing even more confusion. One of the men managed to get a hold of Amelia and tried to break her concentration. Catherine attacked him from behind biting into his neck severing every major vein and artery there. While not fatal, it did incapacitate him. The problem was that the women had attracted the attention of the other vampires who were beginning to close in on them.

A couple of vampires had managed to pull Andrew off Victor. He continued to fight but knew that he was in trouble. As he watched, the damage to Victor's neck was already healing. Catherine saw this and began to concentrate on the head of one of the vampires. She imagined that it was a melon that she was crushing between her hands. The next thing she knew, the vampire was clutching his head as he screamed in pain collapsing to the ground. Suddenly, he went silent and his body began to decay. The problem was that Catherine was now exhausted and she wouldn't be able to do it again.

Eight vampires now surrounded Amelia and Catherine. Amelia forced herself into the minds of two of them and used them to shield her and Catherine but they were quickly disposed of and Amelia was too weak to do it again.

Andrew had gone into a totally defensive battle. Victor and two other vampires were attacking him and the only thing that was keeping them off him was his speed. He finally got an opening on one of the vampires and disemboweled him using his fingernails. He heard the report of the Glock, knew that the women were in trouble, and tried to get to them but Victor and three others effectively blocked him.

Victor thought that it was a shame that he had to kill them; they could have proved useful. The parvulus had managed to take out some of his best men. Out of twenty, only nine were able to stand. He was thankful that he brought as many with him as he did or that he hadn't come alone. If he had, Andrew's initial attack would have worked and he would be with his beloved Candace.

Andrew moved to his left hoping to draw an attack from the vampire that he sensed to be the weakest. The vampire thinking that he had an opening launched his attack. Andrew spun away from the flying tackle and brought his nails down into the back of the vampire severing his spine taking him out of the fight. Andrew was exhausted. He knew that he wouldn't be keep going for much longer.

Victor sensed that victory was at hand. The women were surrounded and Andrew was tiring and slowing down.

"If you stop fighting and accept your fate, I will spare the women." Victor said gloating.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds