American Mom Ch. 21

"Anything?" Steve questioned, his mind beginning to race. "Maybe give me your old flat panel TV so we can hook my Xbox in my room to it?"

"Sure Steve." DeAndre quickly agreed. His family had recently acquired a new sixty inch LED TV and had put their old thirty two inch unit in their storage building. DeAndre knew his parents would never pull the TV out again, so he had nothing to lose.

'He IS going to tell him it's me.' Francine excitedly thought as she absentmindedly began slowly rubbing her hand across her bare, flat belly. "Uhmmmmm..."

"Deal!" said Steve as he grabbed his phone and switched to the photo of his mother with her back still to the camera, but her smiling face on display next to Steve's.

DeAndre stared at the photo speechless, his gaze going from her smiling face to her exposed ass.

"Bullshit! That's not your mom...that's a Photoshop." DeAndre stated, convinced his new friend must have manipulated his own mother's face onto this killer bod and somehow Photo shopped himself into the picture as well.

"You must think I have some pretty mad graphic art skills DeAndre." Steve replied as he rotated to the third photo. The one of Francine smiling broadly, his arm around her waist as her entire front was exposed beneath her transparent negligee to the camera.

"Guess I did this one too." Steve smirked.

"But...what's this all about Steve?" DeAndre asked, mind numb at what he was seeing.

"My Mom's a hottie...and she thinks I'm the snizzle, that's what." Steve boasted.

"What? Seriously Steve, your mom is hot. You are the luckiest guy in the world like that and all, but..."

"My mom thinks I'm the greatest thing ever. She does anything I ask her to do."

"Like pose for these pictures whenever you ask?"

"Actually those photos were her idea...but yes."

"What else have you had her do?" DeAndre asked, treading carefully.

"Well, let's just say she is encouraging my photography studies, and working as my video and still photography model...for some very adult subject matter" he smiled.

In the kitchen Francine's hand worked its way quickly to her left nipple, lightly teasing it.

"You're so full of shit Steve." DeAndre replied, his voice rising.

"Am I? Then why has my Mom been walking around the house all night in stripper heels and the sexiest Hooters outfit ever...braless? You did see that skin tight top; right? Those super tight shorts? She would be arrested if she wore that outfit in public." DeAndre gulped noticeably.

Francine pinched her nipple harder.

"I'll tell you why..." Steve continued. "Because she dresses hot like that all of the time for me when Dad is out of the house." he retorted.

"I don't believe you at all Steve. In fact I'll put a wager on it."

"Go on...I'm listening." responded Steve.

"Call your mom in here right now. If she will admit she is posing for you on a regular basis...like an adult model would...then I will give you the game and the TV for keeps."

"Deal." Said Steve. "Moooommmmm" he bellowed, not bothering to get up from his seat on the couch.

"Yes, Sweetie?" Francine called out, quickly teasing both her nipples roughly before smoothing out her top in anticipation of being called into the room.

"Can you come in here for a minute? DeAndre needs to ask you some questions."

"Okay." came her confident response.

A few seconds later the sound of Francine Smith crossing the kitchen tile in her tall heels could be heard by the two teens. She purposefully walked in a circle twice where she couldn't be seen from the family room so that DeAndre would not realize she had been standing beside the door listening. She entered the family room with an air of great confidence to find Steve patting the couch between DeAndre and he, inviting her to join them. She walked to the couch, rolling her hips seductively.

"Just a second mom." Steve reached down and grabbed a one dollar bill." I want to give you a quick tip for the great service so far." He started to hand her the dollar when Francine reached down into her shorts on each side at her hips. The boys looked on in awe as she smiled and pulled the waistband of her thong panties up even higher, out of her tight, stretchy shorts and over her hips.

"Put em there boy's." she said seductively.

Steve and DeAndre looked at each other before DeAndre quickly reached down and grabbed a one off the table. Both boys tucked their dollar into the waist of her thong.

"So what was it you boy's want, Steve?" Francine asked as she settled down onto the couch between the two, thrusting her chest out as she settled in against Steve, his right arm encircling her shoulder. As she leaned back into her son she looked down into DeAndre's lap and saw the tenting effect she was having on him.

"Uh...hi...again...Mrs. Smith..." DeAndre mumbled out as he soaked in her sexuality.

Steve looked on arrogantly and began. "So mother, DeAndre and I were discussing the photos you and I posed for the other day for me to keep on my cell phone."

"Oh, you mean the ones where I'm wearing that cute little negligee?" Francine giggled as she looked back and forth between the two.

"Those are the ones mother. DeAndre thinks that is not you in this photo." Steve replied smugly as he held his phone up showing the third photo.

Francine reached for the phone and examined the photo of her and Steve facing the camera, her big tits and shaved cunt boldly exposed. She held the phone out in her left hand as she leaned over and placed her right arm around DeAndre's shoulder, pulling him closer.

"DeAndre, that's me in this picture. Why would you think it's not me?" she asked warmly. DeAndre was too stunned to reply.

"I also told DeAndre that the pictures were your idea Mom. He didn't believe me." Steve stated.

"Oh absolutely." She softly whispered in DeAndre's ear as she nodded in agreement.

"I also told him that you were now helping me with my photography and videography work. But he doesn't think that's true either."

"Well, did you show him any of the videos or the other pictures we made? Steve is sooo talented." she told DeAndre proudly as she reached her left arm around Steve's shoulders. The sexy MILF now sat erect between the two teens, her breasts rolling with the motion as she settled into the couch.

"No mother, I didn't. I don't want to just show him your work for free. It just doesn't seem right since you could easily be a professional model."

"That is sooo sweet Steve." She gushed as she leaned over and gave him a short kiss on the lips.

"Have you two been making love?" DeAndre asked, looking with shock between mother and son.

"I don't know if I would call it making love. It's been pretty intense." Steve replied.

"Fucking is probably not a nasty enough term to describe it." laughed Francine, reaching over and rubbing Steve's hard cock through his pants.

"Every day I fuck one, two or all three of her holes, don't I mom?"

"Yes, dear. My body is yours to play with whenever you want and," she declared, and added looking back to DeAndre, "to share with whomever you want."

"You can keep this secret right?" Steve asked DeAndre.

"I can't believe this is all real." Francine heard DeAndre say.

"That was not the correct answer." Steve said. "The question is can you keep the secret? Otherwise we stop right now and you go home."

DeAndre eyed Francine's body as she leaned back into the soft couch back. He watched as her full breasts heaved up and down softly with each breath, her hard nipples stretching the material of her tight shirt. He admired her taut midriff exposed between her shorts and top as well as her tight muscular legs.

Finally he pulled his gaze up to her beautiful golden mane framed face. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation above her beautifully plump, partially open lips.

"Are you kidding me?" he rhetorically asked. "Of course I'll keep you're your secret. I'm in."

DeAndre's watched with excitement as Steve pulled his mother back to him with a handful of her hair, turning her head to optimize DeAndre's view as they began to kiss aggressively. Within seconds their tongues were pirouetting like two snakes wrestling.

"I'll give you my special edition Zombie Apocalypse Xbox if I can see the other photos and videos!" DeAndre hollered out.

"Well that's some exuberance." Francine laughed as she and Steve broke their embrace. "It's up to you Steve, but I think for that kind of reward, maybe we should do a new video and photo set with DeAndre in the room rather than just show him an old set. What do you think Sweetie?"

Steve acted as though he was thinking hard for a few moments before replying. "I'll go get the equipment." He said. "I'll be right back." He finished, as he walked quickly towards the stairs before running up.

A few minutes later Francine and DeAndre heard Steve bound down the stairs. As he began setting up the equipment Francine left to refresh her hair and makeup, returning ten minutes later looking radiant

"Okay mother, we are going to recreate this evening, but like it would be in a porn movie. We are going to start with you greeting DeAndre at the door. Then you two will come into the living room where you will serve me and DeAndre beer and wings, if we have any left. DeAndre and I are going to play the video game, and you are going to walk in. We can improvise from there. What do you think?"

"I'm in!" nearly screamed DeAndre.

"No shit. We already established that" laughed Steve. "I'm asking Mom."

"Sounds good to me." Francine smiled, tussling Steve's hair as he sat back on the couch.

"Okay then. We can start with some still camera shots and then video." Steve directed.

"He is sooo good at this." cooed Francine as she adjusted what little clothes she was wearing. A few minutes later everything was ready to go. Steve turned on the video camera on the tripod in the living room and stepped out onto the front porch with his digital and video cameras with DeAndre as Francine readied herself inside.

DeAndre rang the doorbell as Steve began taking pictures. Francine opened the door. "Oh hello DeAndre. Are you here to see Steve? She asked.

"Uhm...yes I am Mrs. Smith." He replied woodenly.

The intense illumination from the light attached to his video camera lit Francine and their entire front porch up. Steve focused his camera in over DeAndre's shoulder on her stiff nipples pressing lewdly against her tight little Hooters top. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Well, I am on my way to work at Hooters for the night, but you can come on in to visit with Steve." She smiled, pleased with her witty adlib for the camera's.

Steve snapped photo after photo of his mother's gorgeous ass encased in her tight biking shorts as she walked back into the house while DeAndre stared in awe at the motion of her hips swaying. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

While Steve placed the video cameras on tripods, Francine went to the kitchen to prepare her tray with three long neck beers and snacks. After a few minutes she heard the sounds of the video game from the TV.

"Action!" came the command from Steve.

Francine sauntered to the doorway with her tray. "Would you two boy's care for a snack before I go to work?" *FLASH*

"Oh, uh sure...Mom." Responded Steve as he quickly stood up.

"Oh are you boys playing a video game?" asked Francine as she placed the tray on the coffee table, her cleavage spilling out for the benefit of the video cameras.

"We have a contest going on. Would you like to watch us play Mother?" Steve asked, moving in front of the camera for a close-up.

"I think I have a little time before I have to go to work at Hooters." Francine responded as she subtly swayed her shoulders back and forth from right to left several times. The motion caused her big tits to rock sexily in her tank top.

She once more sat on the couch between the two teens, dropping down with an exaggerated motion for the cameras. DeAndre blatantly stared at her tits as they bounced to a stop under her skimpy tank top. She passed out a long neck beer to each boy and began drinking her own.

Francine settled back, leaning deeply against Steve, his right arm wrapping her shoulder. "Could you hold my beer mom?" he asked as he handed his beer to her.

As Steve whispered something to her, Francine grinned wide and shook her head in agreement. As she watched the game intently she began gently stroking the neck of the beer up and down, as if she were stroking a cock. DeAndre's eyes nearly popped out of his head watching her blatantly erotic motions.

"Could I try guys" Francine asked.

"We are having a contest mother." Steve relied disdainfully for the cameras. Francine looked at her son with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh for goodness sakes mother." He responded, reaching the controller over to her in his left hand. "We can pause the game for a few minutes and let you play the demo. Do you know how to operate the controller?" he asked.

"How hard can it be" she replied, emphasizing the word hard as she took the controller.

After dying three times in thirty seconds, Francine turned to the two teens. "Maybe I do need a hand."

"I can help you out." Steve responded, pulling her compliantly over to sit on the couch between his sprawled legs. Reaching his arms around her, he put both hands on the controller.

"I'll help you work the buttons, but let me show you how first by myself." Francine smiled a silly grin as her son operated the controller in front of her, his forearms encircling her ribs and pressing up on the underside of her boobs.

Steve controlled the game by himself for a while, his arms moving the controller in exaggerated motions, pressing his arms into her abundant boobs. "Think you're ready to join me" he said deeply in her ear, causing a visible shiver to run through his mom.

"Uhmmm." She responded.

Mother and son both played the game for a few more minutes, just long enough to establish footage from the video cameras for editing.

"You take it now mom." Steve directed, letting loose of the controller and resting his hands on her hips. As his mother played the game Steve's hands began to wander slowly. DeAndre stared as his friend's left hand began gently circling his mother's hip, while his right moved up and down her ribs.

Francine played her part to a tee, intently staring at the screen and killing zombies, totally ignoring the movements of her son.

"This game is too easy Steve." Francine cockily declared. "I must be a video game savant of some sort. I bet I could hold my own with you boys."

"Not a chance Mom...but if you want to have a tournament between the three of us I'm up for it. What about you DeAndre" Steve laughed.

"Yes. I would be ok to playing for a tournament Steven." DeAndre responded woodenly. Steve shot his friend a dirty look and whispered under his breath. "C'mon man; you can act better than that I know."

"What kind of stakes do you boys want to play for" Francine asked, never taking her eyes from the screen, moving her controller like a madwoman, the motions rocking her tits.

"You know me and DeAndre don't have any money mom." Steve replied.

"Well, pick something else then, because I'm going to kick your asses. This game is fun. I'm going to call in sick at Hooters so we can play all night." Francine laughed, picking up Steve's cell phone and pretended to carry on a conversation with her "manager" at Hooters.

"Hello, Mr. Dickschmear?" They all three broke out in a fit of laughter. "Yes Mr. Dicschmear, this is Francine Smith...yes... Mr. Dickschmear I have asked you not to refer to me as 'Sweet Cheeks'...or 'Sweater Meat'...In any case, I am not going to be able to make it in to work tonight. *COUGH* *COUGH*...yes I do think I am getting a chest cold...no sir I do not need you to rub Vicks vapo rub on my breasts...OK I will see you tomorrow. Thank you."

Again all three broke out in a fit of snickers and hoots.

"Okay boy's. What are the rules of the game going to be" Francine asked, resuming her Zombie hunt.

"If you feel that confident in your skills mom," Steve struck a thoughtful pose. "Let's make it really interesting."

"I'm listening." She said.

"Hit and Strip Zombies" was all Steve said.

Francine set the controller down and looked between the boy's. "Hit and Strip Zombies? What is that?" she asked, playfully adding a gullible look.

"Pretty simple really." He continued, "Every time you get bit by a Zombie in the game you have to take a pull on a bong." Francine looked at the boys with skepticism. "And every time you die, you have to take off an article of clothing...and you can't add anything to what you already have on right now."

Francine pretended to act stunned for the cameras. "Steven Smith. I am your mother." She bashfully responded.

"What's the big deal mom? You said you're a savant at this game and can beat us...right?" Francine looked questioningly from the boys to the various cameras before striking a confident smile.

"That's right, I am. I have just one question." She directed at Steve. "Do my shoes count as an article of clothing?"

"Sure, whatever." He responded.

"Bring on the Zombies!" she replied in response with confidence.

The three set out on a mission that began to dissolve on the screen. DeAndre had picked out a geeky computer type as his avatar, and Francine a Tomb Raider rip off, and Steve an extreme athlete teen.

Almost instantly Francine was bitten by the first zombie to enter the screen. Steve paused the game and handed Francine the bong.

"What the hell happened there" she asked, honestly not understanding that the demo of the game was a lower level of difficulty that the easiest team mission.

"Fhhhhhhhh" she took a deep lungful pull from the bong and held it in. "Whhhhhewwww" she let it out, chasing it with a swig of beer. The mission went smoothly for the next five minutes as the player's power became fully rejuvenated.

Suddenly all three were bitten in a frenzied attack of twenty five zombies. As they killed the zombies over the course of the battle Francine and DeAndre both died as well. Steve remained alive, if just barely, having been bitten three times.

"That sucked." Steve told the others as he paused the game. "Two bites for me, five for DeAndre and six for you mom. Light that bong up twice Mom and then you and DeAndre pass it three times. I'll join in the last two passes."

By the time they finished passing the bong ten minutes had passed. "Take something off DeAndre." Steve directed.

"DeAndre has to take his shirt off. DeAndre has to take his shirt off." Francine sang over and over like a nursery rhyme. Suddenly she realized both boys were staring at her. "What" she asked.

"You died also mother." The realization finally made its way to her brain through the fog of the earlier bong hits.

"Ohhhh...I have to too...to...too." She snickered as she stood up and faced the boys.

Grabbing the waistband of her shorts, Francine slowly turned around, facing away from their stares. Because of the directions the cameras were facing, her front and back sides were both being recorded as her thumbs slid around to the back of her waistband and pushed down.

The sexy MILF played it up for her son's video cameras by wiggling her exquisitely tight bubble butt as she pushed the tight shorts down over her mouthwatering ass. She smiled delightedly over her shoulder at the boys as she bent over at the waist, pushing her shorts down until they cleared her tall heels. The vision of her standing in her stripper heels, wearing her tight tank top, her ass fully on display thanks to her thong was massively intense.

When Francine turned around to face the boys she struck a sexy pose, her right knee leaned in to her left leg, her left hand on her hip as her right arm dangled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds