American Mom Ch. 21

Both guys continued the hardcore double penetration as she laid her head in exhaustion on the arm of the couch as her orgasm cascaded through her like a waterfall, washing through her, bringing her to a state of euphoria. Watching her come was too much for DeAndre who grunted, "I'm cumming too," as she felt her pussy walls sprayed with cum.

Steve pulled out of her ass, walked around the couch and shoved his cock in her mouth. As he aggressively face fucked her and used her mouth as his cum bank, his balls bounced off her chin. She desperately tried to control her gag reflex as he slammed his dirty cock into her mouth until she was thankful when the grunt and spray followed. He slowed down instantly after shooting his cum in her mouth, allowing her to savor it as she felt DeAndre move out from under her spasaming body.

Pulling out of her mouth, Steve walked over to the remaining pile of money on the table and grabbed it. As Francine lay in an exhausted heap face down on the couch he gently lifted what remained of the elastic waist of her panties and set the money on her bare skin. *SNAP* went the band as he let it go, followed by a loud *CRACK* as he slapped her bare ass.

"I think you definitely earned all of that money Mom...Got any desert for us?" He laughed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds