An Unexpected Reunion

Our tongues dance around together as we fight for claim of control over each other I feel her fingers dig in to my hips and draw me closer to her. I'm so lost in her, it's like I've gone back in time, everything that I've worried about the last few weeks just disappears and for the first time in eight years I feel right. I feel whole. It's not until I can feel the tears running down my cheek that she pulls away.

"Lex I know it's been a while but I'm not that bad right?" I know she's joking but behind the banter there's a genuine tone of concern. I don't answer I just throw my arms around her neck and my face buries into her shoulder as I let eight years-worth of tears flow freely.

Callie just holds me silently as I sit and bawl like a baby, her hand smooths down my still wet hair as if she's content with just holding me. Eventually I calm down and pull back so I can look into the piercing blue eyes I fell in love with so many years ago, my fingers make a small trail down her cheeks and she just looks up at me.

"So... where do we go from here?" Her voice is a whisper and I can see the masked anticipation hidden behind her stoic expression.

I take a deep breath and shrug "I don't know. We get to know each other again, take things one day at a time and see what happens? As sad as it sounds I don't think I can't not have you in my life."

"Ok then. Shall we go have breakfast?" I lean down and kiss the tip of her nose and nod enthusiastically.

"Please..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds