Angels of Artemis

"Thank you," I finally said, quietly. She took my hand into hers.

"Follow me," she said. "Now that you are presentable, I need to get you into my office in order to do an intake." I blinked and looked at her, but did not resist. I walked with her as she pulled me along down a long hallway.

"An intake? This isn't some kind of rehab place, is it?" She abruptly stopped walking and looked me in the eye. She took hold of my other hand, then leaned up to kiss me on the cheek.

"Yes, it is some kind of rehab place," she smiled. "But it's not like any rehab place that you're used to." She pushed the hair from my face softly, then continued to speak. "Dan," she said, "I want to help you fulfill your entire potential and be the best boy you can be. With the help of Artemis, we can achieve those goals together." I shook my head and squirmed a bit as her grip on my hands tightened.

"But why do you want to help me? I ain't nothing!" I looked down. "I'm just some loser who can't keep a job or stay off the bottle. You can find someone better." I sighed and let go of her hands "Thanks for the clothes and the haircut and all, but... I really should go now. Is there a door around here?" She smirked a bit, then slapped me across the face. She hit me surprisingly hard, and the slap stung, resonating across the side of my head. She slapped me three more times, grabbed me by the wrist, then pointed a finger at me sternly.

"Don't you ever... ever... and I mean EVER put yourself down like that in the presence of Artemis and her angels again!" She slapped me again, this time backhanding me with a rough bitch slap. "The Goddess chose you. I chose you for this journey!" I looked at her, eyes wide and brimming over with moisture, my heart racing a little bit. What in the hell had I gotten myself into?

"But isn't it my choice and my business if I want to live on the streets?" She gripped me harder, then leaned in to kiss the tender spot she had just slapped. She lingered for a moment, then dried my eyes and whispered to me.

"You have already demonstrated that you do not do well when you make your own choices." She smiled. "You need the strength and guidance of powerful women in your life to make those choices for you until you become an obedient, autonmous vassal of the Goddess on your own." I just stared at her as she spoke as she loosened her grip, tugging me along again. I still didn't get it, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away from her. "Come now, Danny," she said, speaking to me as though I were a child. "My office is right down here."

Diana closed the door as we both entered a small office, the kind of tiny space that an adjunct college professor might have in her first year teaching classes. She sat me down in a small, armless, uncomfortable wooden chair as she sat in a larger leather chair behind the desk. As we sat, her legs touched mine. I did not pull away. When she sensed this, she smiled at me and began to rub them with her calves under the table. She pulled up a computer screen and began entering information. I gave her my full name, social security number and place of birth, then answered as she peppered me with a series of questions.

"Do you have any family? Who is your next of kin?" I was perplexed at her reason for asking that question again, but said nothing. I gave her my brother's name.

"We're related but we don't get along. He doesn't want anything to do with me." I sighed. She stared into my eyes, flashing a devilish smile.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." She said without inflection, as though distracted by something. "So... no family at all then?"

"I guess not, no." I sighed and stared out the window, a bit despondent. She had a way of reminding me of everything that had gone wrong with my life. Diana kicked me hard under the table.

"Look at me, Danny." She said. I looked into her eyes as she wagged her finger. "When a woman is speaking to you, never ignore her or give her anything less than your full attention." She spoke firmly, the timbre of her voice becoming shrill and increasing in volume as she spoke. "Am I making myself clear?" My eyes widened. This was just getting too weird. I nodded my head.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, lowering my head in deference. She smiled.

"Now that's the good boy I rescued from the snow," she said, beaming. "You are learning quickly. Now," she said, tabbing over to a different part of the intake form on her PC screen. "Do you have any addictions of any kind?"

I looked at her for a moment, furrowing my brow. "Well," I said quietly, hesitating and looking down for a moment. "I have an alcohol problem." I sighed a bit, as the question reminded me of how long it had been since I'd had a drink. Diana stopped for a moment, looking at me curiously. She nodded and smiled a bit.

"Thank you for being honest with me, Danny." She said. She leaned over to push the hair from my face. "Most of our boys aren't terribly honest about their bad habits." Her eyes bore into mine as I trembled a bit. "You look like you're shaking a little bit. How much would you say that you drink every day?"

I blinked and took a deep breath. I decided that if I was going to be honest with her, I might as well go all out. Maybe they'd decide I wasn't worth the trouble and let me leave. "At least a fifth," I said. "Vodka usually. Sometimes whiskey or rum. Even wine or beer if it's available." She smiled at me and stood up, walking a few feet to a small locked cabinet. My jaw dropped when she opened it with a key from her key ring. The cabinet contained vodka, Jack Daniels, rum, scotch, as well as some vintage wine neatly stored on shelves. She smiled at me as she pulled a shot glass from her desk drawer.

"Pick your poison," She grinned. I smiled and cleared my throat.

"Uh, I'll... I'll have a little shot of vodka if that's okay." She nodded and poured a drink for me, which I quickly gulped down. Immediately I began to feel better, the drink cutting like a hot knife through the headache that had been gathering behind my eyes. I stopped shaking and blinked a few times, looking at her. She quickly closed the cabinet and took my hand into hers.

"Feel better, dear boy?" She smiled. I quickly nodded, licking my lips. "Now, obviously giving you liquor is not a long term solution for your problem, but for the present I want you lucid and coherent. We shall discuss long term solutions later." She stroked my face, playing with my hair as though pushing it into place. She sent a quick text on her smart phone as she tended to me. A few moments later, a hot tray with roast beef, a baked potato, some pasta, vegetables and a slice of toasted bread was brought into the room, along with a generous glass of iced tea. Diana smiled as I began to eat. I hadn't realized until then just how famished I was. "One should never consume alcohol on an empty stomach." She tended to her paperwork and phone texting until I finished eating, then wiped something off of my chin with a towel, the way a mother would tend to her freshly fed son. Then she took my hand as we left the office, locking it on her way out.

"You're the guest of honor tonight," she grinned, playfully goosing my ass as we walked down a corridor leading to a large room.

******************************************************************************************************

Diana took my hand, walking down a long corridor with me which eventually separated after she took me past a locked door, leading into a large room laid out like a theater. We walked down a hallway that was separated from the main room by plexiglass partitions, leading us to an area in the front of the room that was effectively walled off from the rest of the facility but still visible from the main seating area. I glanced over and saw a few of my homeless acquaintences, filing in to the building, bored and unkempt, wearing heavy worn overcoats and carrying their meager belongings in backpacks. None of them immediately recognized me, as my appearance had changed significantly. Diana diverted my attention from them and directed me to have a seat in the front of the room, on a comfortable loveseat type couch. As I settled in to the plush furniture, Diana sat next to me, snuggling close and idly putting a hand on my leg. I looked at her, smiling, not making any move to reciprocate. She picked up on this, grinning and inching her fingers towards my inner thigh. She then directed my attention towards the stage, leaving her hand in place. The lights dimmed for a moment as a tall, red headed woman with shoulder length hair made her way onto the stage and towards the podium. She wore a gaudy, long purple gown, several necklaces and some esoteric rings and bracelets. She tapped the microphone to ensure that it was working, then began to speak as a broad smile appeared across her face.

"Hello boys," she said, looking around the room. Some of the men acknowledged her when she spoke, but most just sat sullenly as though waiting for the service to run its course so that they could eat their dinner. "How are you all doing this evening?" The same handful of men who had acknowledged her said that they were fine. She continued.

"My name is Morganna," she said. "High priestess of the kitchen and temple of the goddess Artemis." She smiled. "Some of you have graced our presence before, and I do see that some of you are new faces." Diana opened the palm of her hand, placing it squarely over my genitals. I moaned softly as my body began to react predictably. Diana poked me, then pointed towards the stage to direct my attention. She did not remove her hand from between my legs. I spread my legs a little bit and gasped, continuing to watch as Morganna spoke. Diana ran a fingertip down under my scrotum and seemed to snuggle in closer, lightly kissing my cheek as though approving of my reaction.

"For the new people and as a review for some of our returning lost souls, allow me to give you an overview of our mission." Morganna was joined on stage by Regina, the woman who had shaved me and cut my hair. I looked around the room and saw Shannon and Bianca, standing nearby, decked out in full security officer's regalia. Bianca made eye contact and briefly smirked at me. Diana continued to fondle my genitals, roughly directing my attention back to the stage if I seemed too distracted by it. Morganna continued her speech, taking the microphone into her hand and walking around like a comedian doing a stand up routine.

"The sisters of Artemis believe in the ascendancy of women," she said. "We believe that women are ordained to be the stewards of our planet, and that it is the man's place to be subservient and deferential to them." Diana squeezed my balls as she spoke these words, not painfully, but more possessively, locking her eyes onto mine before directing my attention back towards Morganna. She continued, pacing back and forth while looking around the room

"The reason that most if not all of you are here today is because at one time in your life, you disobeyed a woman. That woman could have been your mother, your sister, your boss or other female authority figure, or it could have been your spouse or partner." Morganna smiled, briefly making eye contact with me. Diana raked a finger under my scrotum, pressing on my taint. I gasped and predictably got thicker. She once again redirected my attention back to Morganna as she continued to press.

"The signs are simple to spot. Poverty, lack of direction, lack of purpose in life. Substance abuse." She paced around looking at the men, who seemed to be bored and just waiting out the sermon in order to receive their promised hot meal. She stopped, raising the pitch and tone of her voice. "And most of you will never change. You are not worthy of what the church of Artemis has to offer. You are too pigheaded and degenerate to be deserving of a woman's compassion and salvation!" Diana skillfully stroked me through my pants as I spread my legs, moaning softly. This time she kept on stroking, not redirecting my attention back to the podium. I squirmed for a while, then eventually reached over with my hand, touching her thigh. She gasped, then squeezed my genitals painfully. An instant later, she reared back and hit me hard in the crotch.

"You BASTARD!" She screamed, slapping me hard in the face. She rose from her chair and moved away from me as though I had assaulted her. I doubled over in pain. She pointed at me, looking at Morganna. "He touched me!" she said. "Stupid low life son of a bitch!" She lunged at me, spitting in my face, racing towards me as though she wanted to rip my face off. Her demeanor and temperment had completely changed from just a moment before. While I felt the pain of her blows, I was largely in shock. A few other women held her back as she tried to attack me. Morganna motioned towards the security detail and spoke briefly into the mike.

"Take care of this please." She spoke nonchalantly, as though it were a nightly occurrence. Within a few seconds, I was swarmed by Bianca and Shannon. They both wrestled me to the ground and cuffed me, with Bianca kneeling down, pressing her leg on the side of my face, pinning me to the ground. I offered no resistance, still flabbergasted by what had taken place.

"Now you've done it," Shannon whispered. She chuckled as they picked me up. I was pulled past Diana, who was still trying to get at me. I was taken out of the auditorium, down several flights of stairs and finally pushed into a small room, about the size of an office. Regina and Freya were both there. Shit, I thought as they pushed me into the room. Shannon uncuffed me and the four women surrounded me. This time Regina took charge.

"Take off all your clothes," she said quietly. I protested for a moment, trying to ask them what happened. She gave me a hard, back handed bitch slap to silence me. "Do not speak." She said, her voice becoming more shrill. "We do not want to hear you speak unless you are spoken to, is that understood?" I nodded. She moved in, placing her knee against my crotch in a manner that could be construed as threatening. "Now take off all your clothes. Do NOT speak, do NOT resist and do NOT disobey unless you want a serious ass kicking!" She removed her knee and backed away a few steps. The other women stared at me coldly. I got the message and took my clothes off as they watched, my whole body shaking as my pain started to subside. I was utterly intimidated, unable to make eye contact with any of them. When I was naked, Freya cupped my scrotum and began to stroke my cock to life.

"Did Diana hurt him?" She looked at the other women, ignoring me as she touched me. I knew better than to say anything.

"No," said Regina. "Just a little pop to get his attention." Freya ran her fingers down my fully erect shaft. "It still seems to work." She giggled, looking to the other women before returning her attention to me.

"On your knees," Regina pointed to the ground, suddenly serious. "Hands behind your head and eyes down at my feet. Spread your legs." I did as she demanded without hesitation. Shannon and Bianca started to fasten cuffs to my wrists and ankles, securing them together with small pieces of chain. My left and right wrists were chained to my ankles, locking me in a kneeling position. I could not get up. I offered no resistance. Regina stroked my hair, and oddly leaned down to kiss my cheek tenderly.

"Thank you for your obedience," she whispered and smiled. "Face the wall." I did so and felt a collar locked around my neck. A tether was attached to it, with the end fastened to an eye bolt in the wall. The chain was too short for me to move my head any distance, and I leaned forward to rest. Regina then attached a spreader bar between my ankles, splaying me apart lewdly as I knelt. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Now just relax for a while," It was Bianca who spoke this time. I felt a different, colder hand reaching in, fondling my genitals. I could not tell whose it was. "The director will tend to you after the service." Bianca leaned down to kiss the spot on my cheek that Regina had smacked hard, then backed away. The women then left the room, closing the door and turning out the light. I was left plunged into total darkness, alone, aroused, naked and helpless. I could do nothing but wait.

**************************************************************************

I could still vaguely hear the service going on upstairs after my confinement. The room was stuffy and relatively warm, uncomfortably so. I began to perspire and had trouble kneeling in one spot without different parts of my body feeling the strain. Finally I managed to drift off to sleep a little bit, finally finding a spot where I could lean my head against the edge of the wall, near where it met the windowsill.

No sooner had I lapsed into semiconsciousness that I could hear the telltale clatter of women's shoes coming down the hall. I began to get nervous as I heard them talking outside, chattering about mundane things, giggling and then finally opening the door. The flourescent light came on brightly, piercing my retinas like light sabres and blinding me for a moment. I could hear them approaching and sense their presence as they came close, smelling their commingled scent and feeling their body heat. I continued to sweat and started to shudder a little bit. A towel passed over my head and neck, wiping down some of the perspiration. It was quickly replaced by a hand, which tossled my hair a little bit.

"Is this the boy who was disruptive during the service?" I heard a lightly accented woman's voice. I knew that it belonged to Morganna and knew that she was the one who was touching me.

"Yes," another voice said. "He was putting his hands on Diana." I thought that it was Freya who was speaking, but couldn't be sure. Morganna leaned down close to me, continuing to touch, fondling my breasts and nipples as she spoke.

"Is this true, boy?" She pinched my nipple fairly hard, which indicated to me that she wanted an answer.

"Yes," I whispered. She let up for a minute.

"And why did you touch Diana? Didn't any woman in your life ever teach you that you do not touch a woman without her permission?" She continued to make a point of keeping her hand on me, working it lower, raking her nails and palm across my body.

"She was touching me." I winced. "She was... putting her hand between my legs and stroking me, and I just thought..." Morganna removed her hand for a moment.

"You just thought that since she was touching you, it was perfectly all right for you to touch her. Is that what your little boy brain thought?" She spoke in a singsong inflection, as though reprimanding a child. Her hand moved down towards my thigh, with her other hand now touching the middle of my back.

"It was incredibly... arousing and sexy. I couldn't take... " Morganna slapped the side of my head hard, interrupting my speech.

"A woman may touch a man whenever she wants, however she wants and for as long as she wants." She spoke sternly. "It is never a man's place to touch a woman without the express consent of that woman." She sighed, finally working her way up my thigh, touching my upper thigh, my buttocks, my taint, cupping my scrotum and running the tip of her finger along the underside of my cock, with a predictable effect.

"You see," she whispered to me. "A woman's touch is holy. It is divine. It heals and protects. It inspires and excites. Men have gone insane from the absence of a woman's touch. It is a woman's power, a woman's prerogative to touch a man, any man, anytime, to heal and support him, to control him, or to take him, whatever she desires. And he has no say in it at all unless the woman wishes to hear it." She scuplpted my cock until it stood out perpenticular to my kneeling body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Angels of Artemis
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds