Angels of Artemis

"The touch of a man, on the other hand, is vulgar. It is crude, it is oafish, clumsy, dirty and corrupt. It is forceful. It represents tyranny and repression. When a man touches a woman without her permission, he defiles her." She inexplicably kissed my ear. "So you see, dear boy, a woman's touch is a gift which represents freedom. A man's touch is an unwelcome intrusion indicative of bondage." She squeezed my scrotum hard, causing me to wince in pain.

"You defiled Diana in ignorance, but you did defile her nevertheless. So now the question is, what do we do about your transgression?" She continued to hold me, but let up so that it didn't hurt so much. She was now just exhibiting her control. "You have made a grave error. You have sinned against Artemis and all women." She got close again as the room darkened. "Your behavior will need to be corrected immediately."

With those words she broke off her touch and stepped back. "Regina," She said. "Where is Diana?"

"She is in her room, I think. She is awfully upset"

"I imagine that she is." Said Morganna. "Go and fetch her if you please?" She paced about. "And the rest of you ladies go and find some candles." The room emptied for a moment except for Morganna and myself.

"What... what is going to happen to me?" I managed to speak while still locked uncomforably in place. Morganna wiped me down with a towel once again.

"You are going to be punished, and punished harsly." She said. "And then you will have the opportunity to rise up from the misery of your sin and repent. And if you are wise and humble enough to do so, the Goddess may hear you and welcome you into her bosom." She smiled, then lit a few candles and turned out the lights, leaving the room. I could hear my own breath and feel the perspiration dribble from my nose to the floor in anticipation of what might be coming next.

****************************************************************************

Afer a short period of quiet, I heard the telltale clack clacking of several pairs of heels moving down the hallway outside. They spoke among themselves in hushed tones, as though they didn't want me to hear what they were saying. Try as I might, I could not make any of the words. I knew that at least a few and perhaps several women were milling about in the hall, while I continued to be uncomfortably bound in a dark room.

"Diana is here?" I finally heard Morganna's voice say. "All right then, let's do this."

The door opened with several women stepping inside. Each carried a candle, which cast a tiny amount of light into the room. I could tell that each woman was placing her particular candle down in a specific spot, surrounding one area with the glow from the dim, randomly flickering light and heat that washed over me and permeated the room. Someone leaned over to unbind me. I quickly determined that it was Freya, who methodically unlocked my wrists from my ankles and removed the tethers on my neck and scrotum. She whispered in my ear as she worked.

"Stay on your knees until you are told to stand," she said, raking her fingers and nails along the bottom of my ball sac, a fingertip shooting up my shaft and prompting it to thicken. "If you stand without permission the officers will put you down. I remained on my knees as she freed me. "Turn around," she said, one hand gripping my hair hard. "Hands on your thighs, palms up, and face us."

I turned around in the dark room to witness each woman I'd either seen or interacted with up until that point, standing expressionless in front of me. Freya was closest to me, still massaging my scrotum and cock until it stood straight out. The two officers, Bianca and Shannon, flanked me on either side. Regina, Diana and Morganna all stood directly in front of me, with Diana wearing a black business dress, tan hose, black heels and a white blouse. Morganna spoke.

"Diana," She began. "It is my understanding that this boy touched you in an inappropriate way during the service. Is this true?" Diana's eyes bore into mine. The sweet, friendly if domineering woman I had met earlier was gone. Fire was in her pupils when she spoke, brow furrowed, speaking softly.

"Yes," she said. "He touched me on the leg and was making a move to touch my breasts as well." She broke off the stare as the other women gasped, glancing over at Morganna. They looked angry but remained silent, staring at me. "He defiled me, priestess." She said, pointing. The candlelight flickered in the room as Morganna approached me. She stared at me for along moment, a look of disgust falling over her face, before she finally spoke.

"This woman," she pointed at Diana. "And this woman," she pointed at Freya, who was still tending to my cock, touching it periodically so that its rigid state was maintaned. "These two women pulled you out of the gutter, cleaned you up, gave you warm clothes, a hot meal and a place to stay," Her measured tones were starting to fade as the timbre of her voice escalated. "And THIS is how you repay them?" She slapped me hard across the face, then again with the back of her hand, continuing three times more until I was visibly shaken and frightened. She stopped and smiled.

Inexplicably, she leaned in and gently kissed the spot she had brutally slapped only a moment before. "You have sinned, my child." She said, softly. "You have sinned against the goddess Artemis." She looked deep into my eyes while pushing a shock of hair from my perspiration tinged face. "It may have been out of ignorance or an inability to contain your libido, but it is a sin nevertheless." Freya continued to rake the tips of her fingers over my genitals, keeping them thick. "You will be punished now, but that will open up an opportunity for repentance and redemption, should you choose to seek it." She removed her hand and turned to Diana. "Have you anything to say to this miserable wretch, my sister?"

Diana moved slowly forward, her heels clacking loudly in the otherwise silent room, the candlelight playing on her facial features. She moved her head to within an inch of my face, her gaze still cold. She pointed to an old style secretary type desk on the other side of the room. "In the top drawer of that desk is an item with my name on it," she spoke coolly. "Get it for me NOW." Her tone was harsh. I immediately walked over to the desk nervously, my cock bobbing lewdly as every woman in the room watched the spectacle. Morganna spoke again.

"Diana, I know that you are angry," they hugged as she spoke. "But our mission here is one of compassionate correction, not vengeance. He is just a boy, and deeply flawed and confused." I reached into the drawer and pulled out an item in a worn leather case. It had the name "Diana" emblazoned on it in gold. It was long and thin, tapered at one end and wider at the other, roughly fifteen inches in length. It looked ominously like a paddle. I brought it back over and handed it to Diana.

She glared at me as she unzipped the case slowly, pulling the object out. It was indeed a paddle, made of half inch thick stainless steel. It had a black rubber handle with a natural grip. It had holes drilled in it to lessen air resistance. There were sharp bumps on it, forming a pattern that I could not immediately discern. It was incredibly shiny, looking like a valuable silver artifact. She swished it through the air, making an ominious whooshing sound as she did. She smirked just slightly as she held it in her hand comfortably, seemingly satisfied with the weighted feel as she tested it. She nodded to Morganna, who gestured to the two officers. They brought a plain, very tall armless kitchen chair into the room and placed it onto the floor in front of Diana. Her feet barely touched the flooor as she sat. The two officers each grabbed one of my arms. As Freya teased my cock to its maximum potential, I was forcibly bent over Diana's lap, with Freya guiding my shaft between her legs. She squeezed tightly, then wrenched my right wrist up into the small of my back. Not a word was spoken. I lay suspended across her lap, locked into place, with neither my hands or legs touching the floor. I heard Diana swish the paddle around a few more times before she laid her hand on my ass gently and spoke.

"Fifty strokes," she said. "You will count each stroke loud enough so that all the women can hear it." She continued to grope, stroke and squeeze both my ass cheeks as though to prep them for what was to come. She released her grip on my cock slightly as I jerked, then clenched it again between her legs, trapping it even more tightly and deeply than it had been previously. "Do not fight me," she said. "Surrender and allow yourself to be transformed by the light of Artemis." I shuddered and wriggled helplessly, perspiration generated by the concentrated heat from the candles dripping from my body. She gripped me tightly and touched me tenderly. I was helpless, but felt oddly safe. Then the savage beating began.

**SMACK!** She dropped the paddle down, ripping through my skin with a loud, painful stroke. "ONE!" I shouted. Diana then followed up with two more, the steel and the sharp bumps in the paddle savaging my ass. "TWO... THREE!" I said. She continued on until we got to ten, sometimes moving the paddle around other times hitting me hard in the same spot that she had previously struck. She stopped at ten momentarily, stroking and squeezing my ass and adjusting her grip on my cock, which seemed to sink deeper into its prison between her legs. Morganna reached down to feel my hair and face, looking for moisture around my eyes.

"It needs to be harder." She said sternly. "Break his water!"

Diana responded with a fury, doubling down on her efforts and beating me raw. The blows came in succession, one after another, so hard that I could feel my cheeks ripple as the metal nubs from the paddle bit into my exposed flesh. The pain was so intense that I responded by resisting, wriggling hard, trying to break free and escape. The women were prepared for this, as the all moved closer and held me down, forcing me to hold still. I screamed out a primal, guttural desperate cry, a cry that I thought might be heard by someone outside. The women seemed unfazed and continued holding me into place. Morganna leaned down, holding my flailing head firmly in place as she felt my eyes and hair again, this time finding some moisture with her hands as I continued to struggle.

"Keep going!" She screamed. "Strike that male cock demon out of him!" Diana responded with her hardest blows yet, moving down to my upper thighs, allowing my ass cheeks just enough time to recover from being numb before striking them again. She rained her blows on me, one after another, until I could just take no more. I sobbed softly at first, then eventually let go and started to bawl like a baby, going back to a place in my head when I was eight years old and enduring a paddling from an older woman administering discipline.

The whole room grew silent except for my wails of agony and humiliation. Diana stopped and started to rub my tender flesh with her hand, touching me gently now, reaching down to fondle my cock and balls. She had parted her legs slightly, releasing them from her grip. Morganna leaned over, whispering to me. "Get down on your knees at Diana's feet, boy."

I immediately did as I was told. I slid off of her lap and was assisted by a few of the women as I fell down to my knees. They were both gentle and forceful, taking great care not to injure me further while at the same time pressing down hard on my shoulders to keep me in my place. Due to the height of the chair, my head was at eye level with Diana's kneecap, even though she herself was a relatively petite woman.

Diana stood up and reached behind her, unzipping the skirt. It fell to the floor as she stepped out of it, pushing her pantyhose encased crotch into my face for a moment, as though getting me used to her scent. I breathed it in but did not move, still shaking and sobbing from the beating. After a moment she started rolling the pantyhose down, over her hips, exposing her genitals and upper thighs, revealing a thick swath of dark, curly hair between her legs. She sat back into the chair, legs up and spread for a moment, motioning the other women to move me forward, which they did. When my body was moved between her legs behind the partially removed pantyhose, she moved her legs back down and locked me into position, my face trapped a few inches from her womanhood with the pantyhose holding me in. Several pairs of hands touched my neck, shoulders and hair, moving my face to within half an inch of her labia, where it was held firmly in place.

"See that, boy?" Morganna leaned down, whispering to me. The candles flickered in the room. Diana glared down at me as Morganna spoke. "That is the temple. That is the secret place of a woman. That is your origin as well as your destiny." As she spoke, an unseen hand began to fondle and squeeze my cock and balls once again. My scrotum was held firmly, my cock stroked lightly. I was under their complete control. They edged me closer. Morganna leaned down, whispering in my ear. "Now leave your offering on the altar."

I felt a hard SMACK on my already red ass, causing me to jerk and shriek. Tears welled in my eyes as my head was held tightly in place over her labia, not a half inch from it. My hair, my throat, my shoulders were all tightly controlled. I could not move a millimeter, I could only look into the abyss between Diana's legs. I fought back tears as another hard SMACK hit my other cheek.

"Repent, boy!" Morganna leaned in, nibbling on my ear a little bit. The sensuous feel of her lips and the light touch of her teeth contrasted sharply with the hard, cruel smacks pelting my ass. She whispered again. "Artemis awaits your tears of regret."

The paddling started again, but this time was relentless. The smacks were hard and purposely applied to those areas on my asscheeks that were the reddest. Morganna pulled away and held me tightly, just over Diana's pussy. The view and scent of her genital area engulfed my own world. I jerked and wailed with each stroke, then began to sob as they intensified, the pain pushing me over the edge. "Break his water!" Morganna shouted again as the smacks came harder and faster. Eventually I broke down in a full blown crying fit, depositing little droplets of tears on Diana's vulva. She moaned and squirmed a little bit as I did so, clearly enjoying my warm, salty offering.

As I started to cry the blows intensified, even harder than before, pushing me down further into an emotional and psychological dungeon as sensations of pain scorched my aching ass. My sobs went from expressions of pain to a whimpering, shuddering, temperment, like that of a frightened child. I cried uncontrollably, drenching Diana's pussy and upper thighs with tears that touched what I could not. Eventually Diana herself began to twitch with need, spreading her legs wider and pushing her breasts out, tossing her head back with a whimper. Morganna kissed me behind the ear, whispering. "She hears you. Artemis hears you." I felt another hard SMACK on my ass, with Diana continuing to moan and whimper with need, as Morganna spoke in a louder voice, addressing me personally.

"Boy," she said. "Do you now beg forgiveness of the goddess Artemis?" I shrieked in pain, depositing another teardrop on Diana's clitoris.

"Yes," I shuddered. 'Yes, yes... oh yes!" I'd have said anything at that point. I felt another hard slap, this one on my other cheek. The woman all continued to hold onto me firmly.

"Will you now submit to the Goddess, forsaking the beast of your cock, forever pledging your obedience to her and to all women?"

"YES!" I shrieked. The pain was unbearable. My voice broke and the tears flowed. I shaked furiously.

"Will you henceforth obey all women, all daughters of Artemis for the rest of your natural life?" I nodded affirmatively, whimpering another weak "yes" as I began to get delirious with pain. The blows to my ass stopped, and I felt someone rubbing a cool, soothing creamy substance into my skin. Diana grabbed a large handful of my hair, pulling me into her labia.

"I accept your repentance and your submission," Diana whimpered as she closed her thighs around my face. I instinctively began to kiss, lick and suckle on her genitals, bumping my nose against her clitoris, slithering inside to find her g-spot. Diana shrieked with pleasure as Morganna spoke. The women continued to rub my sore ass, with a few reaching around to fondle my rapidly thickening cock.

"Let your tears commingle with Diana's nectar." Her voice was barely audible, as Diana's thighs clamped around my head, restricting my hearing. "Let the bond be forged, woman and boy, Goddess and supplicant." I moaned softly, twitching and writhing as pairs of hands and fingers were bringing me to a humiliating climax, my tongue and lips and teeth and face licking and sucking against Diana who held my head tightly, not responding directly to Morganna's words. After a few moments, Diana jerked hard, flooding my face with her secretions.

"DRINK, fucker!" She hissed sharply as someone smacked my ass again, still stroking me as I swallowed all I could. "DRINK!" Her bitter offering stung my eyes and mixed with my tears, which still flowed. I felt a finger slide up my rectum, then climaxed hard as it found my prostate, pushing against it. I ejaculated uncontrollably, still riding out Diana's climax, feeling her warm fluids seeping into my hair and eyebrows. As our respective climaxes subsided, I held my tongue against her clitoris, not moving it until she opened her legs. Morganna pulled out bodies apart. Diana stood up, used a towel to dry off her private parts, then rolled up her pantyhose and hiked up her skirt. I remained on my knees, watching. She then smirked a bit, pulling off her top and revealing her ample breasts. Her nipples bounced beautifully on her perfect mounds of breasts as she approached, roughly tugging on my head, pulling it back and upwards towards her.

"Get on my tit!" It was the second time I'd heard that admonishment. I placed my lips on her nipple, suckling. Diana wrapped her arms around me, smiling as I obeyed. The other women watched in silence, candelight flickering in the otherwise dark room. She stroked my hair. "Obey the will of the Goddess and defer to all women," she whispered. "And you will find comfort and sustenance in the bosom of Artemis." She held me like that for a long time, while each of the other women left the room, extinguishing every candle except for one. Diana's eyes bored into mine in the darkness as she finally pulled me off of her nipple. She gently pushed my body to the floor until I lay down on my side.

"Rest, boy." She whispered, blowing out the final candle. "Your life is now changed forever. The new light of dawn will usher in a brand new beginning." I heard her heels clacking on the floor as she left the room, closing and locking the door. My ass was still on fire. My whole lower body both throbbed with pain and twitched with the vague contractions of post coital release. I reeked of a woman's scent, and very quickly drifted off into a hard, deep slumber.

**********************************************************************************

I woke up with a start in the middle of the night, still naked and smelling like a woman's genitals. The room was completely dark. There was no way to see anything in the room or anyone outside, or have any frame of reference at all. I writhed around on the floor, becoming aware of something pushing on me. Very, very gently at first, pushing on me like a soft breeze which turned into a stiff wind over time. It gradually became more powerful, augmenting the power of gravity as it pressed and then held me on my back. It was the dead of winter, but in spite of this I felt a warmth gathering around my body, like a tingling. I felt a breeze like the cool, hot moist air of a humid summer gathering, almost as though someone was breathing on me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Angels of Artemis
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds