Angels of Artemis

There were two distinct flashes of light that lasted just a few nanoseconds. I could not discern their source and chalked it off as an optical illusion. I laid back, trying to sleep again when I saw them, right in my face, fleshy and symmetrical, round and hanging in the air like twin oranges dangling from a tree. They were breasts, beautiful dark breasts with darker aerolas and red nipples. They moved towards my face, pressing against my skin. I felt the pressure and the warmth but the sense that anything solid was touching my body eluded me. I began to panic, but when I looked at the two breasts, coming closer, growing larger, with the hint of a body frame behind them, it was almost as if they were telling me to relax. I lay back, shaking but calm, allowing myself to become enveloped. I felt softness, a pleasant odor reminiscent of a freshly bathed woman roiled about me as I felt myself covered with warmth, positioned on my back, pinned by seemingly nothing as I assumed a submissive, supine position, surrounded by warmth, my field of vision dominated by two etherial breasts.

Then it changed. It went from gentle to rough, then from rough to hard. I felt a sharp weight bearing down on my groin area. My cock grew painfully rigid, bending back, harder than I could ever recall it being. The view of the breasts were replaced by the distinct view of a woman's face. Her hair was auburn and curled, her eyes were steel blue, and her lips fire engine red. Her expression was one of haughty superiority as she leaned closer, her expression becoming stern and unyielding as I felt movement. Something humped me hard. It was like a one sided wrestling match with no hope of prevailing. Her face came closer and finally disappeared from view as I felt the sharp sensation of something biting down hard on my ear. Something pounded me hard, relentlessly, clamping down on my cock with sensations of pleasure, grinding and gripping me. Finally I heard a little cry in the wind, like a yelp of sated lust, and saw another gaze in my eye from that beautiful face.

The look told me to surrender, although I heard no sounds at all. Yield and trust me. Give me your body so that I may take your soul. I put up some token resistance, but it was simply too overwhelming. I caved in quickly, feeling my body beginning to quake, shaking and twitching, experiencing the orgasm of a lifetime as my field of vision darkened. It became even darker than the dark empty room. I felt my hips thrust involuntarily, the scope of that thrust limited by the weight atop me that i could not quantify, spending myself, locked into a climax the likes of which I had never experienced before. My vision went from dark to blue light, then to white, then to a shade of light pink as I continued to shudder and twitch. After seemingly an eternity the pleasure abated, leaving me drained and filled with a feeling of post coital well being. The light faded, the room becoming dark again. Before drifting off to sleep, I felt area around my still aroused but ebbing cock. It was bone dry. Not a droplet or a dribble of moisture remained on my body. The darkness then overtook me, sinking me into a long, deep, dreamless sleep.

*******************************************************************************************************

Light eventually drifted into the room, as the dawn of a new day finally roused me from my near comatose state. I could smell nothing except for a faint aroma reminiscent of jasmine and sandalwood. Indeed it smelled a lot like a young, single woman's bedroom. The scent was everywhere and it was nowhere. I felt freshly bathed, even though I knew that I should still reek. I felt refreshed, energized and quite calm and contented, to a degree that I had not felt in a very long time. My ass still burned, but it was a deep fire and not overtly painful. I became aware of someone outside, then heard a soft knock on the door, followed by someone entering. I was still naked and still on the floor, almost in a sitting up position.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" It was Morganna. She was dressed in white sweats, a powder blue t-shirt and tennis shoes. She wore no makeup, and her lovely, wavy naturally red hair cascaded over her shoulders. She was beautiful and sexy, but I oddly felt no arousal in my loins, nor shame from being naked. I smiled.

"G-good morning," I whispered tentatively. She squatted over me and began to touch me. I let her, making no move to touch back, which elicited a smile from her.

"You look glorious," she whispered. "Freshly fucked." she grinned, running a hand down my chest and tummy, snaking around my cock and cupping my balls. She touched my genitals like she owned them. I felt the touch, but it was no more arousing than a touch to my arm, which was alarming. She giggled a bit, squeezing.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Don't you find me pretty?" She played with my limp cock as I started to blush.

"Uh, I don't know... wh-what it is." I stammered, my eyes wide and incredulous as I could not dredge up a single arousing sensation. "I'm s-sorry." I looked away, provoking a laugh and a playful little slap at my cock with her finger.

"I am so proud of you." She smiled, touching me some more. I gasped as I finally felt arousal, my cock almost instantly rising to its full potential, bending backwards, fully engorged. "You submitted to Artemis last night." She played with it just a little more, eliciting little gasps of pleasure from me. "You offered your body and she took it... and more." She pushed me back onto the floor. I did not resist, and lay supine before her. Morganna slipped her shoes off and tossed them aside.

"What- what are you saying?" I shook just a bit, leaning backwards. She grinned and lazily pulled her shirt off, revealing a pair of pert breasts. She smiled, pulling her face towards one of them. I got the hint and started to suckle her nipple. She stroked my hair.

"That's a good boy. Getting on my tit without my having to tell you." She whispered, speaking with a kind of singsong inflection that one might use to interact with a child. "Artemis conquered your base nature and made you her minion," she said. "She made you safe for women, and she instilled in you an obedience to women." Morganna continued to stroke on my cock, which by now was getting very hard. She continued to speak.

"From now on, you cannot get hard unless the woman wills it. You cannot initiate sex, you will always be flaccid if you try." She grinned. "I must touch you a certain way, look at you a certain way, and open a window of opportunity for you to please me." She switched me to her other tit and continued to speak, whimpering a bit and struggling to focus. She looked me right in the eye, as I saw her starting to slide out of her jeans.

"From this day forward," she whispered. "You will be female before women." She finished removing her jeans and mounted me, sheathing my cock deep inside her body, pinning my wrists down with her hands and grapevining my legs apart. I looked into her eyes, trying to push her off and take her as a man does, but found that I couldn't move. "You will never fuck anyone again," she whispered, leaning down to bite my ear like the apparition had the night before. "From now on, you will only be fucked, and you will come to know the difference. And before your life comes to an end, you will have been fucked many, many times by women."

"Ohhhh... oh god," I whispered with the realization that I could do nothing. She moved slowly at first, towering over me, tickling my neck with her hair, allowing her breasts to bounce in my field of vision, gripping and contracting my cock, adjusting her body until she had complete control of me, then moving harder and faster, her hips slapping audibly against my thighs as she fucked me. Her eyes darkened and her face shined as she smirked down at me imperiously, humping me hard. My reality shifted from the present moment to the dream state I'd experienced the previous night, and then back again. Finally she pushed down hard, squeezing my cock and looking me in the eye.

"WHO OWNS YOU, Boy?" She said as she humped me again hard, holding me again, eyes burrowing into mine.

"You do," I said, shivering. "You own me." She gave me a superior grin.

"And who am I?" She said, suddenly slapping my face hard.

I whimpered at the hard slap, which dovetailed perfectly with the pleasure she gave me. "Artemis!" I said. "You... you are Artemis!" She started slowly to move atop me, grinding me down into her g-spot, growling with pleasure.

"And do you know what you are?" I lay still for a moment, then shook my head. She slapped me hard again.

"You are a slut of Artemis." She started to fuck me hard. "SAY IT!"

"I am a slut of Artemis!" I shouted as loud as I could. She continued to grind down atop me, approaching climax.

"Your days as a man are over!" She hissed. "From now on you will be groped like a girl and FUCKED like a girl for the pleasure of women, do you understand me?" She humped me several more times as I moaned an incoherent "Yes" to her question. She grimaced as though in pain, then let out a primal scream, drenching my loins and soaking my lower body. She roughly pushed a finger up my rectum.

"CUM, slut!" I gasped and climaxed hard, sending a hot ribbon of seed into her womb, spending myself as she milked me with a prostate massage, feeling her pull my legs out wide and grind down, inducing another orgasm in her own body. We came together, but my climax was more like surrender, as I felt my very essence slip from me as I shuddered in pleasure. I moaned and whimpered as she hissed and laughed in a guttural way, the way that an alpha animal in heat might. I slid down as our sweat commingled, feeling her milking my cock for several minutes before she finally rose, smiling at me, exhaling in pleasure."

"That was good," she whispered as she started to put her clothes back on. "You are very pretty and you are a good fuck." She smiled, then tossed some sweats at me. "You've got a long day ahead of you, boy, as well as a long life. You will be tended to shortly, and then your training will begin."

*************************************************************************************

Some nine months later

The lighting was dim in the room where I stood. I was naked, my wrists shackled over my head, and my ankles forced apart by a spreader bar. I struggled to take every breath while Regina tended to me.

"There are a few little tiny hairs on your chest," she whispered, moving close to me. My cock twitched and thickened a little bit as she got closer, making her smile. She slapped a few strips of sticky tape on my chest, yanking hard and pulling the hairs out. I winced but did not scream, as doing so would have resulted in a painful admonishment.

"Ungh!" I grunted. Regina slapped me, although not very hard. She followed up by applying some lotion to my body, a lotion that had a decidedly feminine scent.

"Hold it in, boy." She whispered, kissing my cheek. "This is a big day for you." She stroked my cock, sculpting it until it was quite thick but not lewdly jutting straight out from my body. She turned as we both heard the sound of footsteps coming down the aisle. She smiled and backed off a little bit. "Here they come," she said.

The door to the room opened, with Diana turning up the dimmer switch so that my body was shown in its most flattering light. She smiled as two other women came in behind her. They were both natural blondes who broke into smiles as they saw me, speaking amongst themselves in an unfamiliar language. Diana moved close and began stroking my face. The other two women moved up close to me as well.

"Now THIS one," she smiled, reaching down to gently cup my manhood and stroke my cock, "...this one is very, very attuned to touch. See?" She fondled me in such a way that my knees buckled a bit while I became fully erect. The other two women smiled, then giggled just a bit. Another man might have blushed, but by now I was so used to this treatment that I simply endured it. Diana pulled one of the women's wrists towards my genitals. "Go on," she said in a low whisper. "Touch him."

I looked the first blonde woman in the eye. She looked to be in her early to mid-forties and still quite attractive for her age. She smiled and wrapped her hand and fingers around my cock, holding it, allowing me to get used to the sensation. I gasped as she skillfully brought me to a raging erection.

"Mother," the other one said in a heavy accent. "I want some too!" The older woman backed off, allowing her daughter's had to replace hers. The younger woman was not as skillful as her mother when it came to genital manipulation, but her touch was soft and her youthful beauty more than made up for it. Diana interjected as my arousal began to go off the rails. She started to touch my muscular body, which had been honed by many months of mandatory exercise session with the women.

"He is strong," she said. "But he will not harm you. If anything, he will protect you." The older woman followed Diana's lead, running her hand down my arms, playfully tickling my armpits and smiling when I tittered softly, then ran her hand down my back, down to squeeze my ass cheek, and finally down my thigh.

"Very pretty," the older woman said with the same accent as the younger woman. "I want a boy for my daughter, but I still long to touch a delightful man as well." She lingered on my breast, squeezing and rolling a nipple lightly, playfully. "Has he completed your program?"

"He has fully and completely submitted to Artemis, and she has taken him into his bosom." Diana smiled, reaching down to stroke my cock lightly so that my erection is maintained. "It takes nine months to train a newly submitted boy, the same length of time as human gestation." She paused for a moment, cocking her head a bit. "So, are you interested?"

"Yes," said the older woman, looking into my eyes and stroking my face, pinching my cheeks and tossling my hair. I remained quiet, as I knew was expected of me. "Yes, I am VERY interested." The younger girl started rubbing my cock anew, as though playing with her new toy. Diana smiled.

"I will draw up the paperwork and we shall seal the deal then." She smiled.

"I am so grateful to all of you," said the woman. "You do amazing work here." Diana grinned.

"Our transformation and relocation program allows us to pay our expenses," She said. "We receive no government funding and subsist entirely on donations from the public and fees for our boys." She took one last look at me. "We only request that you do not abuse our boy in any way. Should that come to our attention, we will repossess him and tend to his safety with no refund of any fees paid to date. Am I clear on that?"

"I will never hurt him." He older woman kissed my face. Her lovely bangs and natural blonde hair brushed over me. I remained fully erect. "He will be part of the family." Diana smiled.

"Good," she said. "Now, let us step over to my office and fill out the final paperwork, then we will make arrangements for you to take him home with you." Bianca and Shannon came into the room as the women prepared to depart. Their heels clacked down the hall as the two officers approached me, taking me down from the overhead shackles and quickly reshackling my wrists behind my back.

"Where am I going?" I looked into Bianca's eyes, speaking weakly, an undercurrent of resignation in my voice.

"You're not allowed to know that." Shannon answered back, squeezing my ass as they led me into another room. "You'll be asleep for the entire trip anyway." They slipped a blindfold over me, turning out the lights as they escorted me to my destination. I felt a warmth run through my body and saw a reddish light slip under my blindfold and into my field of view. I was detached, feeling as though I was floating.

It was Artemis, and I knew that she was proud.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Angels of Artemis
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds