Animal Instincts Ch. 02

His body was like nothing she'd ever seen, each plane was firm and sculptured -- her eyes traced the path of hair as it descended away from his navel, but she hadn't dared glance lower than the crease of muscle at his hips. With a hard swallow, she felt desperately shy of what she might see any lower; instead she flicked her eyes back to his.

He stepped forward and leant down to put his hands either side of her thighs where she sat, he had the look of a predator eyeing his prey and she slowly crept backwards toward the centre of the bed. James approached her slowly mirroring each of her movements - his eyes flickering each time she readjusted her position -- as he eased himself onto the bed; in a matter of moments he rested above her as she lay back completely. Leaning down he nipped along her jaw toward her ear, her soft gasps echoing in the silence of the room. Skye was in bliss as his tongue laved its wicked swirls and kisses along the path of her neck toward the pleasurable tingle that was building in her breasts where his chest skimmed against her.

James eyes were riveted on her face as he explored her; he was determined to learn what she did and did not like, her soft moans, gasps and cries were his guides as he licked, flicked, nibbled, sucked and otherwise caressed every inch of her upper body. The first notable response that he dragged from her overly sensitised body was how her knees raised as he lavished his tongue from the undersides of her breasts towards the lovely soft tips; the second was how she would fasten her thighs tightly around his hips and mewl like a kitten, whenever he repeated the action then clamped his mouth over one of the soft tips and flicked at it relentlessly with his tongue.

Mmmm feels so good! Ah damn, breathe.

After what seemed like an eternity being tortured sweetly; James slowly left the now swollen, puffy peaks, his eyes still firmly fixed on hers and began trailing open mouthed kisses down her stomach stopping only to pay close attention to her navel - dipping the tip of his tongue into the velvety indent before tracing its perimeter several times; his breath tickling against her skin. James rested his weight on his elbows as he poised himself above the lacy edge of her panties; with his head lowered he inhaled deeply and traced the edge with his nose then the tip of his tongue, Skye shuddering with the pleasurable sensations.

James' fingertips slid up the outside of her hips underneath the soft elastic edge, as he used his shoulders to part her thighs wide enough for him to settle between comfortably. Suddenly he felt her entire body tense, as she tried to push herself into as sitting position.

Oh god not that.

Lifting his eyes he watched as realisation -- and perhaps a hint of fear? - blossomed in her features, he smiled at her reassuringly; keeping his eyes on hers, again dipped his mouth to the soft fabric that was separating him from her treasures.

Gently he stroked at her soft nub - the pressure of his tongue and the friction of the lace causing her to quiver, as a small gasp escaped her lips -- as his fingers began to tug at the hem of her panties, sliding them inch by inch across her skin. Skye whimpered softly as he again lifted his head, "lift up, I want these off." He commanded his voice deep and husky, with a quick nod she quickly did as he asked. Within seconds he was nestled once again in between her creamy thighs, her delights inches from his mouth, "have you ever had a man pleasure you this way before?"

Skye nodded slowly, "once or twice, it felt kind of icky."

Utterly disgusting more like.

"I see," James watched her closely as he trailed his fingers along her skin urging her silently to relax, "what I was doing before, did it feel icky as well?" he understood that she was nervous, she had every right to be; he was someone new in her life, someone who could easily over power her - she had no hope of stopping him if he lost control, but abusing her was the furthest thing from his mind.

Heavenly, delightful, sinfully wicked, yes! Oh god YES! But icky... hell no!

"No." Skye shook her head, her hair sweeping around her breasts with the movement, "that felt different -- nice." She offered a small smile hoping desperately that her nervousness wasn't putting a dampener on the situation. From the moment James had touched her she had wanted him with every fibre of her being - the raw power of her desire had scared her at first but the more he touched her the more she relaxed and found it easier to accept - it now felt like she would curl up and die if he got up and walked away from her now.

James nodded as he listened as much to her thoughts as much as her verbal answer. "Would you like me to continue?"

Oh yes, yes, yes!

"Yes" before she even finished answering James had begun to caress and part her silky lips with the tip of his tongue, he chuckled as he heard her breath hiss out sharply and felt her collapse back on the bed. Steadily he focused on the task before him, sucking and nibbling the juicy folds of her soft flesh; lapping at the moistness pooling before his eager tongue. With each moan and whimper more of the succulent liquid spilled forth from her hidden depths. Expertly he coated two of his long fingers, before gliding them into her weeping passage, growling softly against her clit as the silky walls contracted around them as he slowly removed them.

Skye thrust her hips up to meet his mouth as his fingers stroked her inner walls seeking out the sensitive bundle of nerves on the front wall. He had her panting like a dog in heat, but she couldn't care less and he seemed to like it when she made her approval of his ministrations vocal.

But if he keeps this up...

She began to feel the tell-tale flutter in her belly, before issuing a low hiss as he slipped another of his fingers into her; stretching her wickedly and coaxing her orgasm to the surface. He raised his tongue from snatching at the juices now freely flowing from her passage; wrapping his lips around her clit and flicking at it demandingly - her hips bucking violently as the thunderous climax rolled through her in brutal waves. James continued to stroke her as her body slumped after its powerful release; sweetly pulling fresh shudders and twitches from her as he used his mouth to clean up the rush of fluid that escaped as he slid his fingers free.

I think I have died and gone to heaven...

Slowly he made his way back up her body, laying soft kisses against her flushed skin as her chest heaved with the exertion of getting her breath back. James loved watching her closed eyes flutter as he inched his way toward her lips, before capturing them with his own; he was thrilled that she had allowed him to pleasure her, but now he was eager for his own release and he wanted to be seated as deep as he could as he dragged more of those powerful orgasms from the tired figure beneath him. The images of her writhing under him, screaming his name flooded his mind as he deepened the kiss sharing with her the taste of her juices still coating his tongue.

Skye moaned and gasped for air as his mouth punished hers; she raised her hips to wrap her legs around his waist, colliding with the throbbing hardness of his erection; she felt James' chest vibrate as he groaned his pleasure into the depths of her mouth, carefully she repeated the motion. James grabbed at her hip, his head was swimming with his need - and did he ever need to focus - holding her firmly in place he slowly regained his senses then began to grind into her softness.

"You feel so good" Skye rolled her hips as best she could with his fingers pressing so firmly into her skin "You're driving me crazy doing that" he groaned into her neck.

Good, it's good to know I can drive you crazy too

Her resounding giggle heated his blood unbearably; in one fluid motion he pulled her down the bed, ignoring her surprised squeak, so that her backside was resting on his thighs. Balancing his weight on one hand above her shoulder, the other was shaking slightly as it guided his cock along her slit, generously coating the bulbous head before fixing it against her entrance.

Skye sucked in a hard breath as she felt him enter her slowly then stop; she opened her eyes to find him watching her again - the same ravenous look he had had earlier when he removed her dress - she let go of the breath she hadn't realised she was holding and he inched into her again then stopped. The sensation was maddening, her blood pounded in her ears; he was stretching her so deliciously and yet he refused to move any further, she wanted to scream with her frustration but bit down on her lip and threw her head back and clawed at the covers.

Agh... what is he doing? This is unbearable! God move, please just move! Even just a little bit, please.

James gulped for air; he hadn't expected the force by which it had all rushed out of his lungs as he eased himself into her. He groaned as her thoughts bombarded him, he had wanted to take her slowly to enjoy her fully; but her pleading plucked at his feral nature and it was all he could manage to hold himself still and catch his breath.

"Skye, I don't think I'm going to be able to hold back for much longer" she was again trying to move her hips, and he had to hold her with an iron grip -- one he knew would leave her bruised in the morning -- in order to prevent her.

Huh? Hold back? Is he talking about coming prematurely? Ah, god why won't he MOVE!

With a savage growl, James thrust into her in one quick motion; waited momentarily before sliding out and repeating, driving deeper and deeper with each thrust until his full eight inches were seated easily within her. Skye had initially been taken by surprise by that first thrust, but she had quickly recovered and now clung to his shoulders, as he gasped hot air against her neck. He kept his hand firmly on her side but he allowed her more room for movement as she began to roll her hips against his, matching his thrusts and before long she was panting as the familiar flutter began to build.

"Ah, James... shit" Skye stammered between the poundings of their bodies, the fluttering in her belly was building quicker than she had anticipated. He growled as her nails raked across his back, leaving a series of raised welts.

"...let go Skye" he tucked his free arm under her shoulders and pulled her against him as he lowered his head to her breasts - rolling one of her puffy nipples between his teeth - while driving hard into her. Skye closed her eyes as she felt the first wave of the orgasm hit; and gasped as she clung to his shoulders desperately -- but instead of the earlier thunder rolling through her system, she felt as if she stood outside of the confines of her own body.

She gasped for breath but she found she didn't need to; adrenaline pulsed through her veins but in a way she had never felt before, and it was dark. So very dark. Something brushed against her naked skin, and she realised she wasn't alone in her out of body experience; but then she had been with James - perhaps she had forgotten to breathe again and passed out when her orgasm hit.

Oh how embarrassing! Trust me to pass out during the best sex of my life

Again something soft tickled against her skin but when she reached for it, it was gone. Her body shuddered fitfully before she found herself back again where the rest of her was - James calling her name frantically.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 334 milliseconds