• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anna's Milk
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Anna's Milk

"Sure, go ahead, have fun. If we need you we'll come and find you."

Anna walked over to the pool stairs at the shallow end, and then started very slowly walking down the steps and into the water, pausing a few seconds at each step as she got used to the water. Her voluptuous form was again drawing stares from quite a number of people. Except for the fact that she had a bikini on, had red hair, and wasn't standing on a floating shell, I would say she looked almost exactly like Sandro Botticelli's famous painting "The Birth of Venus."

She got a secret smile that seemed to indicate that she was enjoying the stares. And she was apparently ignoring the looks of annoyance on the faces of some of the women whose men couldn't help but gawk.

Once she finally got all the way in, she started swimming breast strokes across the pool, doing laps. She kept this up for quite a while.

In the meantime, I put Ben in a swim diaper, and went with him to play in the kiddie pool, which he thought was very fun. And, as I expected, the cute little grinner got a few admiring comments himself from the other Moms who were with their babies. In fact, they seemed to be extra nice to me, and seemed to be commenting on what a good father I was, but also seemed to stare at my left hand and notice I didn't have a ring. I had to explain that I wasn't the father, just a babysitter, a friend, and some of the rest of it. They nodded sympathetically while Ben happily splashed. And so we were both busy and distracted for 20 minutes or so.

When I finally looked around up and found Anna again, I saw her talking in the shallow end of the big pool with a handsome, tan, and very muscular man with a hairy chest of about 30, who was clearly quite interested in her. And, I realized with a shock, she was flirting with him. She was laughing a bit, playing with her hair, and just in general being sexy, which seemingly came naturally to her.

Yikes. Nick wouldn't like that much. And I had to admit I didn't either, as I felt a pang of jealously as green as Anna's beautiful eyes wash over me. I watched for another few minutes, and then, by luck, Ben splashed himself even though I was holding him and got some water in his eyes, and then started crying.

I picked Ben up out of the water, tried to comfort him, but to no avail. Then I went and got the bottle of breast milk and tried to feed him, but he must have had chlorine in his eyes, and he just wasn't interested in the bottle. And so I started walking over to Anna, holding crying Ben gently on my hip.

She saw me approaching, heard Ben crying, and reached out her arms to take him.

She looked kind of embarrassed as the handsome muscle man realized that this was her baby. You might have thought he would have noticed her wedding ring, but in fact she'd taken it off before Ben was born because her hands and fingers, like the rest of her, had gotten a little larger with the pregnancy.

"Is this your husband?" the man said with shock, looking surprised and annoyed.

"Oh no," Anna said laughing, as she held Ben, who was still crying, "This is just a friend. My husband is in Afghanistan."

I could see the man suddenly getting a calculating look on his face that alarmed me.

"Anna," I said, "I think we need to go."

"Go?" Anna said, "We've only been here a little while."

"Yes, but, uh..." and then I tried to indicate with my stares and slight nod at her breasts what I meant and wanted her to look at without saying it. Because Ben was crying, her milk had let down, and was leaking into her pink bikini top, making two wet spots appear on her now mostly dry top right where her nipples were.

As Anna looked down and saw this, she somehow seemed to blush and turn pale at the same time.

"Yeah, you're right, David, we've gotta go. Nice to meet you Randy! Come on Ben, we need to go home now."

We quickly gathered up the stuff and left the pool.

We got into the car and got the squirming Ben buckled up. He was still crying loudly in back as Anna I got in front an buckled.

Anna, to my surprise, suddenly said, "Ouch! Ouch!"

"What is it?" I asked, alarmed, thinking she'd pinched herself in her seatbelt or something.

"My breasts are hurting!" She said, squinting her eyes a bit. "They're too full of milk. I really need Ben to nurse them. Start driving. Let's just get home!"

We got home and Anna collapsed on the couch with the still crying Ben. She reached back and untied her top, which dropped off, freeing both of her magnificent breasts, and as I watched little drips of milk started slowly gathering on each nipple. I stared at them in awe, and so did Ben as he quickly started suckling her right one.

Anna glanced up and caught me staring, but she didn't seem upset. Instead she seemed just glad she was getting relief, at least on one side.

"Sorry!" she said, smiling, "although it's not like you haven't seen most of this before."

She half-heartedly covered the breast that Ben wasn't nursing with her hand, and said, "Ouch, this one is really full. Could you get me the breast pump?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, and must have still had a look of wonder and admiration on my face, because Anna suddenly got an ironic smile as if she was both enjoying my attention, and trying not to laugh at the look of longing I was giving to her tits. I felt my cock twitch in my bathing suit and start to thicken.

I quickly pulled myself out of the moment and went to get the breast pump, and then heard from behind me Anna saying, "And while you're at it, get me a beer!" Pause "And I'm really hungry. Could you bring me some chocolate?" Pause. "And then make me a turkey sandwich!"

"Sure," I said, laughing, having already learned the meaning of "eating for two," and relieved that Anna wasn't offended or kicking me out for staring at her luscious, milky breasts.

I brought her an opened beer bottle and the pump at the same time. I saw she had already let her hand down off of her left breast, which again had a little drip of milk on her pink nipple.

She raised her eyebrows at me as I couldn't stop myself from looking, then took a several big gulps from her beer, and then let out a large belch without covering her mouth.

"Sorry," she said, "Hand me the pump."

The pump was a little battery powered plastic device which had at the top a cone-like top, looking a little like a funnel, but clear. She'd taught me about it, but this was the first time I'd seen her use it. Anyway, she put that part on her breast and turned it on, and it started making its loud electric noise as it sucked her nipple and the top of her breast back and forth into the cone, making it looking like her nipple was almost humping the cone. Milk dripped into the waiting bottle below.

"David?" Anna smiled humorously at me as she saw me starring, "I really need that chocolate and turkey sandwich."

"Oh yeah. Sorry!" I went out and got her a couple of mini Hershey bars, which I unwrapped put right in her mouth, since both of hands were busy, one holding Ben and the other holding the pump.

"Fank you!" She said her with mouth full, chewing, as the noisy pump kept pumping and humping her breast. The bottle beneath the pump was already about 1/5th full.

I went back and made the turkey sandwich with mayo, mustard, white cheddar cheese, a little sliced onion, a little avocado, and a little pre-washed lettuce.

When I got back, Anna said, "He's ready for burping,"

And so I quickly grabbed a cloth from the table, draped it across my shoulder, and then reached over to gently take Ben from her. As I did, I accidentally brushed the back of my hand against the warm and slightly wet nipple of her breast. My cock twitched again.

"Sorry," I said, as I gently draped Ben over my shoulder and he let out an almost immediate burp-vomit.

"That's OK!" She said gobbling down the turkey sandwich in big bites, in-between guzzles of beer and series of burps.

"Sorry again!" She said, between burps, "I must be really grossing you out!"

"Not at all!" I laughed.

She looked relieved as she turned off the breast pump, and then took it off of her boob. And then both of her beautiful breasts were free again, with their large pink areolas and their pink nipples. They were slightly pointed and seemed to defy gravity to some degree, although they were clearly heavy enough that they were resting against her chest.

She suddenly blushed at my stare, which I quickly averted, and then she put both of her hands over her tits and said, "I'll go get dressed." She then added while she was walking to the bedroom: "Would you please change his diaper? And then try to put him down for his nap!"

"Sure, I said, as I laid the now sleepy Ben down on his changing pad.

I started expertly changing his diaper, then got him dressed in a clean cotton onesie, and then took him over to his bedroom and put him in his crib. He seemed to be asleep as soon as I put him down.

When I got back in the living room, Anna was dressed in baggy sweats, and so there was no more boobage on display.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much, David, for everything. Really!"

"That's fine," I said, "It was a pleasure."

At that, Anna got again her secret smile, as she seemed to be remembering back to my look of awe and longing at her breasts. She thought, as she was right, that I'd accidentally thanked her for the pleasure of seeing her breasts totally free and in action.

I could see her trying to decide whether to say something, and then deciding not to.

"What should I do with this," I said, picking up the breast pump, with the bottle of milk underneath it almost half full.

"Well, as you've seen," Anna said with a sigh and a smile, "there's not really room for any more of my milk in the fridge. I'm making too much. Ben can't drink it all."

She paused for a few seconds, clearly thinking and trying to find a way to say something. Then she added, as if casually: "You can drink it," and she shrugged her shoulders, "for all I care."

And then she looked carefully at me, trying to gage my reaction. Clearly she did care.

I had heated many bottles of breast milk for Ben, always testing the temperature by squirting some on my wrist, to make sure it wasn't too hot, as I was taught. But for some reason so far I'd never licked it off, even when I was alone.

"What does it taste like?" I said, uncertain but curious.

"I think it's really good," Anna said, suddenly looking shy, but smiling and blushing again, "but I don't know what others think."

"Hasn't Nick tasted it?"

"No, he thinks it's gross," she answered, looking a little sad.

"Gross? Why?"

"Well, he didn't say that exactly, but he's just never tasted it, and wouldn't even the couple of times I offered it to him. And he looked grossed out."

"That's weird," I said.

"Is it?" She said, and then she added, almost seriously, "Would you try it?"

"Sure," I said, "Why not."

Anna smiled, and said, "I'll be right back."

She took the pump with its still attached bottle into the kitchen, and then I could hear her taking the bottle off of the pump and putting a rubber nipple with ring onto it.

She walked back and handed it to me, and said, "There. I dare you!"

I felt a little uncertain, and it seemed a bit strange, but there didn't seem to be any turning back now. The bottle was warm in my hands.

I was holding Anna's warm breast milk, and she wanted me to drink it.

I smiled, put the nipple of the bottle to my lips, and tilted it up and gently sucked just to get a little bit.

It was sweet and thin, but also creamy and delicious.

"Mmmm," I said in genuine surprise, as I took the nipple out of my mouth, "That's really good! No wonder Ben's so crazy about it."

"Yeah," Anna said, smiling, "that's what I told Nick, but he still wouldn't try it."

She saw me hesitating while I looked at the bottle.

"Well, drink the rest of it!" She said laughing, but it seemed almost like an order. "It took me a lot of work to make that stuff!"

I still felt a little uncertain.

"Go ahead," she added, in almost a sexy voice, "I'll burp you if you need it."

I laughed a little, and then tipped the bottle up and started sucking harder, feeling gulps of the sweet essence of Anna pouring down my throat.

She looked not just happy, but sort of turned on that I was drinking her juice. I was a bit turned on too as she watched me, and starting to get a hard-on as I kept sucking down her sweet milk.

"Good boy!" She said, as I finished it up.

I did burp just a little, and then smacked my lips.

I smiled at her, and she smiled at me, and our eyes met with a certain intensity they hadn't had before.

I could feel a special moment crossing between us. We had already slowly but surely been crossing some lines, and we both knew it, even while we both tried to pretend it wasn't happening.

Anna was the first to break the spell, as she told me she really needed to take a nap, although as she said this I realized she actually looked fully awake and kind of horny, and the thought crossed my mind she mind that she might be planning to touch herself.

She gave me a hug, pressing her breasts under her sweats against me, and thanked me again. I thanked her for the delicious milk, and she looked touched, but also horny again.

And then, I finally left for the day.

Nothing much beyond the normal happened for the next week or so. It was just the constant work of caring for the baby, trying to cheer Anna up, making food, doing dishes, shopping, and so on. I was fulfilling my promise to Nick, who was already having a tough time in country.

One morning I knocked quietly at Anna's house, and then let myself in since the door was ajar. Avoiding waking up Ben when he was napping was always a goal. I thought I saw Anna from the back, with her long red hair, in the kitchen.

"Hi Anna!" I said, perhaps a little too happily—but instead of Anna, Anna's mother Helen turned around, looking at me quizzically. She'd been helping out a fair amount too, although not nearly as much as I had, and anyway we took different "shifts," and so far hadn't overlapped.

Helen was a striking woman in her mid 40s, and a thought suddenly struck me that I blurted out:

"Wow! You look like Anna's big sister!"

Helen suddenly smiled a radiant smile, practically glowing, and then said, "David, you've just made my day! How are you, you handsome man?"

And then she laughed in a way that sounded something like Anna's, but with quite a bit more of the devil in it. I suddenly remembered that she'd flirted with me in a weird way in the past at my parents' parties.

I blushed, laughed a little uncomfortably, and mumbled that I was OK.

Helen was dressed in a white blouse that was cut low to show off her lovely freckled cleavage, of which she had plenty, as well as green capri pants.

"Is Ben still asleep?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, "but I heard him cry a little just a minute ago, and so I think he's about to wake up."

As if on cue, Ben started a wailing cry.

"I'll get him," I said, and walked back to Ben's bedroom and scooped him up. I could tell right away he had a poopy diaper, and so I laid him down on his pad and started expertly changing him, all the while smiling at him and talking with him. This didn't always work, but this time it did, and he stopped crying and started smiling, and then even laughing a little at me as I made silly faces at him and wiped him up.

"Wow," I heard Helen saying right behind me, "you really know what you're doing."

"Thanks," I said. I saw no reason for false modesty. I did know what I was doing. And I was really good with Ben.

"Would you heat up a bottle?" I added, as I stated dressing Ben in some fresh clothes.

"Sure!" Helen said, and she went back to the kitchen and I could hear the microwave going, I hoped for the 22 seconds that we'd found out worked.

She handed me the bottle, and I shook it up a few times, and then squirted a little on my wrist. It was fine, temperature-wise, and I licked it off the milk. Then I handed the bottle to Ben, whose little arms and hands were reaching out to get it. He grabbed it and started nursing on it and grinning at me at the same time, which caused some milk to spill out of the sides of his mouth.

When I looked over, Helen was staring at me in some wonder.

And then she said, "Ben and Anna are *very* lucky to have you!"

"Thanks," I said, and smiled. She smiled back, and I could see that her green eyes were almost as beautiful as her daughter's. She really did look like Anna's much older sister.

"Where's Anna?" I asked as I thought of her.

"Oh, I gave her a break. She's out visiting one of her girlfriends," Helen said, and then added, "She'll probably be back soon."

"Well, if you want to take off, that's fine. I'm on duty."

"Actually, I'd like to stay with you for a while. If I may?" And she smiled a warm smile, that again looked a lot like Anna's, but somehow with a devilish undertone.

"Sure," I said, a little uncertain.

"What do you hear from Nick?" she said, suddenly shifting topics.

"Well. It's pretty tough over there. Tougher than he ever could have imagined, he says. One of his friends died just the other day. Blown to bits by an i.e.d."

She nodded, studying me.

"When I'm taking care of Ben," I said, beginning to feel for Nick, and for this whole family now that I was so involved, "I sometimes realize that he might never see his father again, because...Nick..." Suddenly, and without warning, I was choking up, imagining my friend blow away by bullets, or by an improvised explosive device. I felt tears welling in my eyes, and realized I was about to cry for the first time in years.

"Oh, David," Helen said with compassion, "Come here and give me a big hug."

I got up and did as she said, and she hugged me against her with surprising force, gently but firmly pressing my face down with her hands against her cleavage. I was suddenly touching her soft boobs with my right cheek and staring at them from inches away. She was almost my height of 5'11", and after a second or two she started slowly pressing her crotch rhythmically back and forth against my crotch, first lightly, and then more firmly. I was just wearing shorts, and, being a horny teenager, my cock started to rise almost instantly. She continued to press more firmly, and went a little faster, and I realized with shock that she was dry humping me while we were hugging. She kept me tight in her grip, and I felt I couldn't move away. I was paralyzed by the situation, for I knew her pussy was beneath her capri pants, pressing back and forth against my dick, which was now rising up rapidly, and somehow I thought if that if I stayed still it might stop.

No dice.

I was almost in shock, never having been flirted with in this way in my life. She slowed her movements and then stopped, now just pressing herself against my fully erect six-inch cock, which I knew she was feeling.

And then she whispered in my ear: "Sometimes it's hard, isn't it?"

I wanted to laugh, because the situation was so ridiculous and over-the-top, but I was still frozen, and uncertain of what to do.

"Yes," I said, a little breathlessly.

I knew what she was really talking about though, and so I slowly but firmly separated myself from her, looking down so I didn't have to make eye contact to acknowledge that she'd just given me a throbbing hard-on.

Suddenly Anna opened the door and walked in. She paused at the doorway, looking back and forth between the two of us, getting a weird expression on her face that I'd never seen before, and couldn't quite interpret.

"Hey you two," she said, quietly, and then seemed to again study my no-doubt also strange expression.

"What's going on?" Anna finally added, sounding a little suspicious.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anna's Milk
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds