• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anna's Milk
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Anna's Milk

"Nothing dear," Helen said with a smile. "I was just hearing from David about how worried he is about Nick."

"Oh," Anna said, suddenly looking sad, but also seemingly not entirely convinced.

She saw baby Ben now seeing her and reaching out for her from the floor, but since we were there she just went to the couch and started unbuttoning her blouse, waiting for one of us to bring him to her.

Since I still seemed paralyzed, Helen reached down to get him, and also picked up a cloth to drape over her Anna's breast so it wouldn't be visible. I realized that's what she thought we always did, and that she probably wasn't aware that I was seeing her daughter's breasts on a daily basis. For some reason I looked away this time, even though there was nothing to see today.

"David?" Anna said gently.

"Yes?" I answered, looking up at her.

"Would you get me a glass of milk, and then make me one of those great turkey sandwiches with avocado like you did the other day?"

"Sure," I said with a smile, glad to have something to do.

"Well, this is interesting," Helen said, and now she was looking back and forth between the two of us, as I walked past her into the kitchen.

"I knew David was babysitting for you, but I didn't know he was also cooking for you."

"Oh Mother," Anna said, with some annoyance.

"Do you do dishes too?" Helen asked sweetly.

"Yeah, I do," I said, laughing nervously as I got stuff out of the fridge for Anna's sandwich.

"And how much do you get paid for all of these services?" Helen asked, again sweetly.

"Six dollars an hour," I said, although I think Helen knew this.

"Really?" Helen said, yet again sweetly: "And has she actually paid you yet?"

"Not yet," I said, remembering, not for the first time, that Anna and Nick had said I'd be paid weekly, but that it had been a whole month and I still hadn't been paid.

"Oh, well," Helen said, now dropping the sweet tone, "Anna always was good at getting boys to do things for her!"

"Mother," Anna said, with a warning tone in her voice.

I laughed nervously again as I made the sandwich. But then I did begin to wonder when I might be paid. Because really I was working closer to six or eight hours a day for Anna, usually seven days a week. Two to four of those hours a day were "free," that I was just volunteering, but that meant my real rate of pay was maybe only a couple of bucks an hour. And, that was if I was actually being paid at all...But, there was a lot of free boobage, I thought, spreading mayo on the rye bread.

"Helen" I said suddenly, to get myself out of this thought, "Would you like a turkey sandwich too?"

"Oh, David," Helen answered, somewhat theatrically, "I wouldn't want to put you to that trouble."

"It's no trouble," I said, seeming carefree, "I'd be happy to do it."

"Well then, thank you. I accept!" Helen said, smiling, and then added, "But I'll just have a half sandwich, since I'm not eating for two."

"Watch out, David!" Anna said from the couch, "You'll get a 'free critique' of your sandwich from the president of Helen's Catering!"

Helen, who as you probably already guessed, was divorced from Anna's father. She ran a successful catering business from her home. It was actually great for Anna, because Helen came by almost every day to stock Anna's fridge with gourmet leftovers. I'd already eaten several meals of these leftovers, and they were always delicious.

"I'm glad to at least make her a sandwich after enjoying quite a lot of Helen's amazing food while babysitting," I said.

"Well," Helen said, beaming as I glanced over at her, "I am so glad you've been enjoying my food David!"

Helen seemed quite pleased and happy, and added, "I'll have to ask you later about what are your favorites—about what, of mine, you most like to...eat."

Somehow the way she said it seemed to give it a double meaning, but I wasn't sure.

But I happened to look over at Anna at that moment, because the kitchen, really more like a kitchenette, had a direct line of sight to the couch. Anna's mouth opened slightly, seemingly in a combination of annoyance and amazement at what her mother said, and the way she said it, and I realized that I almost certainly did just get another intended flirt from Helen.

But I pretended to be oblivious, and finished up the sandwiches, and then put them on plates with a few potato chips and a few baby carrots on the sides.

Bringing the plates out with paper napkins, I could see Helen still smiling warmly at my compliment of her food, while Anna was still looking annoyed.

"Thank you so much, David," Helen said, "That is a very nice presentation of a simple lunch."

"Yeah. Thanks, David," said Anna, more simply, and almost listlessly.

"Aren't you going to have one?" Helen asked.

"No, I'm not hungry right now. I'll just play with Ben."

By this time Ben had de-latched, and Anna was in a discreet way fastening up her bra underneath the cloth, in-between taking bites of her sandwich.

I burped Ben, and then carried him on my hip as I went back to the kitchen to get the glasses of milk that I'd poured earlier for Helen and Anna.

"Thank you, David," Helen said, continuing her now embarrassing compliments to me, "You are a man who really knows how to multi-task. It's rare that a man can really do two things at once. And I like this sandwich very much. The avocado, thinly sliced onion, white cheddar cheese, mayo, and mustard are nicely balanced. And yet you can tell that a man made this sandwich."

"Oh really?" Anna said, "And how can you tell that, Mother?"

"Because it has extra meat in it, of course," and with that Helen took a large and meaty bite of her sandwich, clearly enjoying it.

"Mom," Anna said, raising her eyebrows and now looking really annoyed, "Don't you have some place that you have to go to?" Anna's patience was clearly running out.

"What? Oh. Yes, I suppose so. Well, David, thanks again," Helen said, cleaning up her plate by licking her index finger, and then swirling it around to catch some potato chip and bread crumbs, and then sticking her finger most of the way into her mouth and licking it.

"That was really good," Helen added, smiling, "I hope I can taste more of what you make—someday."

And then she said, changing tone slightly from sexy to more matter-of-fact: "David, if you ever need more real work, of the kind where you actually get paid, I start at $12 an hour at Helen's Catering. And I also have some odd jobs around the house for which I'd pay the same amount."

"Mom! Don't steal my help!" Anna cried out, with a slightly desperate tone of voice.

That was a weird. I was the "help"?

But I stayed calm, and said, "Thanks, Helen, that's really nice of you. But I think I have all the work I can handle, what with my library job, and especially with Ben and Anna." I couldn't stop myself from looking over at Anna and smiling, and I'm afraid my feelings for her were showing. Anna smiled back, clearly relieved.

Helen stood up, and then looked back and forth between the two of us, a little like Anna had looked back and forth when she first came in.

"Yes, I can see that," Helen said, almost wistfully, and then out of nowhere she added, in a seemingly innocent voice, "Has Anna ever shown you that she's a natural redhead?"

"Mother!" Anna hissed, and it was clear she was truly mad this time. She paused, clearly trying to calm down.

"I think it's time for you to go," Anna finally added, coldly.

"Yes," Helen said, sweetly, agreeing, and said to me, "David: You can just come over and visit my place *any* time you want, just for fun. It doesn't have to be anything about work." She raised her eyebrows slightly and suggestively, and added:

"Good bye, David, good bye, Ben."

She then quickly gave me a peck on the cheek, and then leaned down to kiss baby Ben on the cheek.

Helen then added, in maybe her first really sincere voice: "And you know, no matter what are differences, Anna, that I really love you." As she headed out the door, she shouted behind her as she walked down the drive: "I'll be back tomorrow with more food!"

I slowly closed the door behind her.

Anna raised her hands straight up above her head and made a noise that was more of less: "Uhhgh!!"

"Frustrated?" I said, smiling.

"To say the least," Anna said, clearly trying to let it go, but not succeeding.

"You two can really get on each other's nerves. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before."

"Yeah," Anna said, grimacing, and then added, "Would you get me a beer?"

"Sure."

"In fact, would you get me a big glass of that white wine that's in the fridge?"

"Sure."

It did seem a little unfair that I was doing all this, after having made them lunch, while holding little Ben at the same time.

Anna suddenly seemed to realize that, and said with a smile, "No, you sit down. I bet that was almost as stressful for you as it was for me. Let me take Ben and get some wine for both of us."

And so, she did, and soon Anna was sitting with me and Ben on the couch, and I was sipping my almost full-to-the-brim glass of wine, while she was almost guzzling hers.

A few minutes later, when her wine was mostly gone, Anna turned to me, now looking more relaxed, but determined, and said, "Was my Mom flirting with you even before I came in?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Just a wild guess," Anna said, with some bitterness, and then looked at me and aded, "Was it working?"

"Well, yeah!" I said playfully, trying to turn it into a joke, and seemingly succeeding: "Your Mom is really hot!"

"Oh, you!" Anna said, laughing, and she picked up a round couch pillow and threw it with surprising force right at my face.

"Hey," I said laughing, "Don't let it get to you!"

"Did she just flirt completely out of the blue, or...?" Anna was struggling to find a way to complete the sentence.

"Well," I admitted, "when I first came in I thought she was you. You two really do looking kind-of alike from the back."

"And so you called her Anna? And then she turned around?"

"Yeah, and then I said she looked like your big sister."

"Oh. My. God. You didn't."

"I did," I admitted.

"I bet she just loved that. I know she did, because when it's happened before she just laps it up."

"She did seem to enjoy it," I said.

"And so then she just hit on you?" Anna asked.

"Pretty much," I said, smiling.

"You're not going to go over there and see her, are you?" Anna asked.

"Well...maybe." I said, laughing a little.

"You know there's a really good chance she'll take your virginity from you? She'd do it in a hot minute!"

I stopped laughing, and looked down and blushed.

"Sorry," Anna said, clearly worrying that she'd gone to far, "I'm sorry I said that. I apologize. But it's true."

"Is it that obvious I'm a virgin?" I finally said, looking up into Anna's beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah, David, it kind-of is. But anyway, Nick told me."

"Great. Some friend he is," I said, sighing and looking down again.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone's a virgin for a while. And, well, it really makes you sweeter..."

"Thanks," I said, and now it was my turn to be a bit annoyed and bitter.

At that moment, the phone rang.

"Would you get that?" Anna asked, since Ben was still playing on her lap.

I did, and was shocked to hear a strange man on the phone saying he was Randy, and that he wanted to talk to Anna.

I flat out lied and said she wasn't there, even though Anna was looking right at me, and then he asked me to tell her he'd called.

"Randy?" I said, incredulous, "Randy from the pool?"

Anna looked a little ashamed, but nodded.

"You gave him your phone number?"

She nodded again.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't think he would remember it."

I still looked at her, and seemingly unable to hide the disappointment on my face as I collapsed next to her on the couch.

"I know," she said, "But I'm lonely sometimes, especially when you're not here. And, I admit, my Mom's right: sometimes I'm a shameless flirt with boys. I wonder where I learned that!?" she said sarcastically.

"You can guess, I'm sure," she added.

And I nodded.

That reminded me of something, and so I asked, "What did Helen mean by you showing me that you're a natural redhead. I don't get it. I know you are."

"Oh that," Anna said, blushing again even more deeply.

"Well," Anna finally said, "You probably remember my boyfriend before Nick—Jeff?"

"Yeah."

"Well, one time he came over to my house, my Mom's house, early in the morning. I was at the top of the stairs in my bathrobe, and he was at the bottom, and, I was sitting down, and I spread my legs a little..." She trailed off, looking at my face seeing if I got the drift.

Being dense, I didn't quite, and said, "And...?"

"Well, silly, I 'accidentally on purpose' showed him."

"Showed him," I said, as it dawned on me.

"Yeah," she said, suddenly flirty, "I showed him my pussy," and at this she reached up a big a big strand of her long hair, and playfully brushed it against my face, "and my hair down there is just this color." Anna was now clearly a bit tipsy.

I was looking at Anna in awe as now she was flirting me, almost as much as her mother had. I was also suddenly feeling my dick twitch and stiffen again.

"I like your expression, David, you look so amazed that a woman could do that. We get horny too, you know."

"I am, I guess. Um. How did your Mom know?"

"Well, it was right in the house, and she just walked by and saw."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"What did she do?"

"She grounded me for a month."

"Pretty tough."

"That's the least of it. Then she seduced Jeff when I wasn't there, and was fucking him constantly behind my back."

"Really?!"

"Yep. Really. She said to me later she was protecting me from his lust. But I was already 18, and so my interpretation was more that she was a Cougar enjoying his lust. Well, enjoying their lust together."

"Did you ever wonder," Anna added, still absent-mindedly rubbing her hair against my cheek, "why Jeff and I broke up?"

"Not really," I admitted, "You're so pretty you could have almost any guy. And so I figured you were just playing the field."

I finished the rest of my large glass of wine. Now I was, like Anna, a little tipsy.

"David!" Anna sounded a little bit shocked and offended, but not much.

"Well, that was sort of it, I guess, but it was more that I found out that Jeff had been fucking my Mom. Do you know what he said when I found out?"

"No," I said, "what?"

"He said my Mom was better in bed than I was."

"That's twisted," I said.

"Yeah," she said, then looked down at Ben, who'd fallen asleep in her lap. She said, "Would you put him down."

"Sure," I said, and put the little treasure down.

When I came back I decided, even though it might break the mood, to ask Anna about my money.

"Oh, yeah," she said, absently, "let me get my purse." She rummaged in it, getting some money, and then said, "You know, I've had a lot of expenses getting new clothes, stuff for the baby, and all sorts of household stuff. Is it ok if I pay you for half a week now, and the rest later when Nick's next check comes in?"

"Sure," I said, but I was clearly disappointed by the measly crumpled $60 in my hand, after a month of almost backbreaking work.

I sighed and said, "Shit. I'm suddenly hungry and thirsty."

Anna looked at me from behind her red hair, which was playing with, letting it fall over her eyes while trying to get me to smile at her.

Then she said, playfully, "Would you like some of my milk?"

"Um," I said, not sure what to say.

"I have plenty. Really!"

"I guess I could get a bottle from the fridge," I said, "and warm it up."

"No. I meant fresh. Ben only nursed one side again. My right boob is hurting again it's so full of milk. If you get me the pump, I can get you some of my fresh, sweet milk."

Anna smiled.

"Um, ok," I said, and my dick started twitching in my shorts, yet again.

I got the pump, and by the time I got back, Anna had already unbuttoned her blouse and opened her bra, revealing the tip of her engorged right breast.

She smiled as me as she saw me looking at her with a look that must have been filled with both wonder and horniness.

She said, looking down at her boob, "See? There are some advantages to working here."

"Yeah," I had to admit, even though it was thin ice. I thought of Nick with a pang of guilt. But I'm ashamed to say, that didn't make me leave.

Anna attached the pump to her boob and turned it on, and it started pumping, but itdidn't sound right.

A tiny drop of milk fell into the bottle, but clearly there was something wrong with it. It moaned more slowly and just didn't seem to have much power.

We both said at the same time: "The batteries."

"Do you get any more?" I asked, hopefully, knowing there weren't any more in this house or the big house as of yesterday, since that thing ate batteries like Anna ate chocolates.

"No," Anna admitted, and then looked at me and saw my disappointment.

"You really want some of my milk, don't you, David?"

"Yes," I said, staring at the still exposed tip of her boob, with the nipple that still had some milk on it.

I added: "But there's no way we're going to drive out now for batteries. We're both pretty tipsy."

"There still might be a way," Anna said in a whisper, "but I don't want you to misinterpret this."

At first I didn't understand, but then it dawned on me, and I saw Anna smile one of her beautiful smiles as I caught on.

She kept whispering: "This would be for milk only. Nothing else. Do you understand?"

I nodded

"And you must promise never to tell anyone."

I nodded again.

"Ok," she said, and stood up and took me by the hand, adding, "Let's go to the bedroom and lock the door, just in case."

I followed her like a dog, since in my tipsy and horny state I was seemingly like putty in her hands.

She led me into the bedroom, closed the door behind us and locked it. In the bedroom was a small loveseat, and Anna went to it, sat down, and then took off her blouse the rest of the way, casually dropping it on the floor. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and took it off, also throwing it on the floor.

Now her breasts were free, and I was looking right at those magnificent headlights.

"David, I've never told you, but I like how you look at me. I always feel beautiful around you. Even when I burp, or...I'd better shut up now. Come here, come closer."

I moved a little closer, but not much.

She laughed, and said, "You can't get any milk from back there."

She separated her legs wide, and motioned me with her hands to come closer, which made her breasts jiggle a little.

"Get down on your knees," She said with a smile, still whispering.

I did as she said, and was now on my knees about two feet from her breasts.

"You'll need to get even closer than that," she whispered and laughed again.

"This one," she said, touching her right, slightly pointed breast, with its pink areola and nipple. It had a tiny drip of milk already visible on the nipple. And I could even see that it was fuller than her left breast.

"Come closer, like you're going to kiss it, and then just," she started more breathing heavily, as if anticipating, "just open your mouth and put me inside. And then..." She was now breathing more rapidly, and seemingly couldn't quite finish.

I approached her breast, until I was a fraction of an inch away. My cock was rapidly rising.

"Go ahead," she said, and then seemingly unable to wait anymore, she gently took my head with her left hand, and then held up her breast with her right hand and stuck her nipple in my open mouth.

And then she slowly squeezed her breast with her right hand, and a surprisingly strong stream of watery, and yet creamy and sweet, milk went into my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anna's Milk
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds