• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anna's Milk
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Anna's Milk

"Swallow it," she said, seeming excited.

I gulped it down.

"How do I taste?" She asked.

"So good," I said breathlessly, "So good." My cock was now rock hard in my shorts.

"So good," she echoed, seeming breathless and horny.

"You need to really nurse me to get it out. Suck on me."

She angled her nipple up to me again and latched me on to her.

But I was too gentle, for the milk didn't seem to be coming out.

"Harder," she said, and I sucked harder and a tiny bit started coming out.

"Harder!" And now I was sucking a large amount of her tit into my mouth and really nursing on it, as I'd seen Ben do so many times, and I began to feel a stream of Anna's lovely sweet milk in my mouth, which I slowly swallowed down.

"Yes...Yes...Yes!" She said, seeming to get more breathless, and excited.

And then she started almost moaning, as I harvested this sweet essence of Anna's breast into my hungry and thirsty mouth.

"Oh! unng!" Now se seemed very excited, and I saw her left hand sneak down her belly toward her sweat pants, as if she wanted to reach down there to touch herself. She hesitated for just a few seconds. And then she did.

I was a little shocked, and I paused, but she said,

"Sorry!" She said, "But don't stop, Harder! Harder! We won't tell anyone. It's a secret. It's a secret."

She said these things in a breathless chant, fingering her pussy steadily as I nursed her breast, getting more and more excited.

I kept nursing on her faster, drinking down more milk, as she kept fingering herself faster under her sweats, getting closer to what I could see and feel was about to happen.

In just a few minutes, her face was very flushed, and then suddenly a spasm shot threw her body—and an extra squirt of milk went into my mouth.

"Aaaaaaah!! Aaaah! Aaah!" she moaned. And then just breathed, panting, now hugging me and her breasts against my face, saying quietly, between breaths:

"Oh David...Oh David...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Don't tell anyone." She breathed rapidly

"I won't," I said, and then I held her, and she trembled and cried a bit in my arms for a few minutes.

Finally, I said, "Anna, I need to go to the bathroom."

"Of course," she said, trying to gather herself together, "Thank you. I've been so lonely."

"I understand," I said, smiling, as I stood up.

As I got up, Anna seemingly accidentally brushed her hands lightly against my straining cock in my shorts.

"Oh David, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Let me help you with that."

She reached for the button of my shorts.

"No," I said gently, putting my hand over hers, stopping her. "Thank you. But I just can't. Because of Nick...But I really need to go to the bathroom now."

"Yes," she said, looking at the outline of my straining cock underneath my shorts a few inches from her face.

"I'm sorry," she said again.

"Don't be," I said, "Thank you for the milk."

"Yes," she said, and suddenly laughed. "It was good, wasn't it?"

"Amazing. You are delicious, Anna."

She smiled.

I started walking out, unlocked the door, and walked immediately into the bathroom and locked myself in there. I turned on the water of the sink to try to hide the noise, and then lowered my shorts to reveal my twitching rock hard cock with its purplish head. Getting some lotion, I started rubbing, thinking of Anna's eyes, Anna's hair, Anna's pussy, and Anna's amazingly milky breast that I'd just been nursing. There was even a little drop of milk on my chin that I could see in the mirror.

I couldn't stop myself, and started saying and moaning, "Anna. Anna. Anna! Annnaauuhhh! uhhh! uhhh! uhh!" as ropy streams of sperm shot across up to the mirror and several times across the bathroom sink...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Anna's Milk
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds