Another Submission

"If they do then you get to lick it all up." he said, his voice slightly muffled on her panties.

She moaned at the idea and pushed herself harder into his face, not wanting to break the delicious contact but eager to enjoy it more fully in comfort. After a long moment he pulled back and she carried on up the next flight of stairs, the friction from the balls in her pussy and his hot attentiveness making her feet unsteady. She turned at the top and gave him a questioning look.

"Follow me." he said, kissing her briefly and she silently complied, her mind full of conflicting emotions; lust overriding all.

"Here we are." he said, turning round and smiling as he saw where she was looking.

Her eyes jumped up from their close scrutiny of his powerful buttocks and, stirring from the reverie of feeling their smooth hardness as he lay between her thighs, she smiled back.

"Here we are." she agreed. "At last."

He opened the door and she left the dimly lit hallway to a bright alcove where Jack hung his jacket, before leading her into a jumbled room that screamed for a woman's touch. A table covered in the detritus of dinner plates, bottles and papers sprawled in the middle of the room in front of an overstuffed couch that looked comfortable but had its best days way behind it, a dusty television set spoke mutely of neglect, although the walls were brightly covered in old movie posters: Room with a view; Casablanca; La Dolce Vita and Some Like It Hot, were pinned to the wall opposite her, surrounding, but dominated by, a life size Picture of Rhett and Scarlett in 'Gone with the Wind'.

"La Dolce Vita" she said, trying her Sophia Loren voice, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"The Good Life." Jack replied, boldly eyeing her as he mentally began to undress the prime parts of her body that awaited his first move. Some men liked a long pair of legs on a woman, others a nice smile and a sense of humour which was all good for him too, but above all he was an assman and she had as fine an ass he'd seen on any woman half her age. A smooth pussy was essential as he hated picking his way through a thicket of hair to get at the soft secrets a woman would yield and she'd done a good job of doing as he'd asked her earlier. Her lips felt smooth and sexy: perfection.

Sue's emotions had fused into a single desire for him to take her. Now. She felt poised in the moment as he took a step towards her, his face outwardly calm but the look he gave her made Sue feel like a piece of meat that had just been thrown to a hungry animal. It sent a shiver of sexual frisson down her spine and up between her legs which parted involuntarily.

"Turn around." he said thickly.

Slowly she did as he asked, knowing she would do anything he asked of her without question from this moment on. Jack stepped up behind her, resting his hands lightly on her hips as he pressed against her back, the fresh scent of her glorious mane of black hair mingling with the earthier aroma of her arousal which only increased the stiffness of his cock which jutted from his trousers in its eagerness to find the way inside her.

"Please Jack." she moaned, as his cock pressed into her sex, bringing a fresh surge of desire through her body.

"Please what?" he teased, reaching up to slide his hands beside her breasts without going further.

"Make love to me. Fuck me." she sighed, feeling his lips brush her neckline until they settled softly on her ear.

"Bend over for me." he whispered, sucking the lobe and nipping it gently before stepping back to admire the sight of her upturned buttocks. "A bit further, touch your toes Sue." he suggested.

"Like this?" she asked, reaching as far as she could go without toppling over.

"Oh yes. Yes, that's just perfect." he breathed lecherously as she gave him a good eyeful of her finest asset.

He moved back towards her, noisily pulling his zip down and she gasped as his cock slapped down on her exposed skin.

"Is this what you want? he teased, slapping her wiggling buttocks with his rigid length.

"You know how much i want it." she said, pouting and trying to slip her pussy onto the hard rod.

"You're not getting it until you've sucked it." he said, rubbing the head around her pussy.

"Better than you sucked that cock earlier, mind you." he amended, sliding it in the hot crease between her arse until his balls felt the moist smoothness of her panties. "You will suck it much better than that won't you?

"Oh yes, yes i will." she promised, ready and willing to take every damn inch of cock she could get.

"Stand up." he demanded, taking a firm handful of her long hair to emphasis his control, leaving his cock trapped between her thighs.

"You've got such a beautiful cock baby." she breathed, looking down to see the eye winking lewdly up at her as though in greeting. Her compliment seemed to make the head swell, with lust as much as pride, and she squeezed it lovingly with her thighs while his hands slid over her body unbuttoning the shirt until her creamy white skin was exposed. Wordlessly he pulled it off her arms and flung it uncaringly aside. She shivered slightly as the cool air flowed over her body, but more from the effect of his hands reaching up to cup her breasts, lovingly taking each one a willing prisoner for the loving scrutiny he administered while his lips made their way to hers and he gently stroked her pussy with his cock.

She closed her eyes, moaning blissfully around his searching tongue that slid around hers, dextrous fingers toying with her sensitive nipples through the thin silk of her bra making her moan louder, pinching and pulling the sensitive nubs of hard flesh. Sue melted into his warm embrace, wrapping her left hand around his neck to prolong the deep kiss while the other felt the hot hardness of his cock which made her even more eager for him to fuck her. After watching him jerk off for her during their online cyber she'd fantasised about feeling its meaty heat in her hand and the reality of it brought a fresh burst of lust coursing through her body.

Their lips parted slowly, reluctant to leave for just a moment, as they took a breath. He reached down to unbutton her skirt and smiled as it popped free. "Step over there." he said, nodding in the direction of the kitchen. "I want to see you take that off."

She did as he asked. Standing with her back to him and shimmying her hips to let the garment slide down her legs to puddle at her feet, before turning to face him once more.

His eyes roamed over her body, taking in everything before him as he stroked his cock absently, showing her how much he appreciated the lingerie she'd chosen for their first meeting.

"Sometimes the hottest dreams can be letdown in the cold light of day." he said, taking a step towards her. "But you're everything I've fantasised about Sue."

She seemed to bloom at the compliment and left her skirt where it was, moving quickly into his arms as their kiss ignited a fierce passion that demanded absolute satiation. Her hands feverishly pulled his shirt away as he kissed down her neck to the soft curve of her breasts, pulling the material brusquely away for his lips to taste her flesh, moaning at the velvety texture of her body, his tongue flicking the nipples, teeth biting gently on them as he fed each one into his hungry mouth.

"Yes baby, suck them hard." she moaned, running her hands over his smooth flesh, feeling the muscles ripple under her fingers which dug in deeply when he bit harder on her breast.

"Feed on them. Eat me." she moaned again as he took her plaintive demands literally. She reached down to stroke his thick cock, but his hand brushed hers aside and he looked up momentarily distracted.

"All good things come to those who can wait." he paraphrased with a cheeky grin.

She groaned, partly with exasperation and partly through a renewed feeling of desire as his tongue slid down and over the smooth curve of her belly, pushing gently in and around her navel before sinking to his knees in homage to her sex.

He gripped each firm cheek of her pert bottom and felt them tense as she felt his hot breath on her mound. Jack pressed his face into the smooth vee and inhaled her natural odour appreciatively, kissing and licking her sex through the moist panties, his hands stroking her arse then down her thighs as he took off each shoe to leave her standing in stockinged feet on the cool tiles. She shivered again as he bade her turn around and begin to make his way back up until his hands and lips caressed the crack of her arse. Sue placed both hands on the counter and parted her legs wider for his lithe tongue to explore more intimately, lapping along the pouting lips of her pussy which peeped saucily around the sodden gusset of her panties that rode up higher and higher, pressing on her clit in such a way to elicit a series of panting gasps from her open mouth.

Jack ran his moist tongue up her spine as he stood, pressing his cock along the juicy groove of her hot arse and squeezing her tits lecherously.

"Now i want you to suck my cock." he breathed in her ear.

"Why don't you just slip it inside me now baby?" she said with a suggestive wiggle of her hips, sending a trickle of juice into her panties which were now firmly jammed in the cleft of her buttocks.

"I could..." he said, grinding harder into the smooth crease hugging his shaft snugly.

"...but I'm not going to until i've felt those sweet red lips wrapped around my cock."

"Ohhhhh." she moaned in some frustration as he stepped back to lean on the counter next to her. "You're really making me work hard for this aren't you?"

"You bet." he grinned. "The harder the better."

"I want it all the harder to fuck me better" she said, sinking to her knees between his spread legs. "All those nights you teased me with this on cam..." she said wrapping her nimble fingers around the thick shaft. "...now I'll show you how good i suck cock!"

"Yeeeesssss..." he breathed, feeling her hot breath washing over the head of his cock. With her mouth open wide she took him inside with a long contented groan of satisfaction, lathering the underside of his glans with her tongue while looking up into his eyes. Her fingers dug into his muscular thighs, raking them passionately as she savoured the taste of him, a clean musky texture arousing her senses to a keener pitch. Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath and plunged forward, taking the plumed head to the back of her throat then back, kissing the tip softly, smearing her moist lips lovingly over the hard tip, leaning back to slap it on her tongue before spitting vigorously on him and wiping it over her face.

"Oh fuck yes." he cried approvingly, gripping the counter hard as she noisily gobbled him up. One hand caressing his tight balls, the other sliding up to squeeze and stroke the shaft as her head bobbed back and forth. "Suck it like a good slut." he hissed through clenched teeth, her hand pumping his shaft while the head of his cock throbbed in the tight seal formed by her lips. "More!" he urged, thrusting his hips forward. "Suck it deep."

Sue needed little encouragement; the taste of his cock, the sound and smell of his lust were as heady as a fine wine. She slid her hand down to the root of his cock while sliding her lips sensuously along the shaft, taking more of him down in a series of gulps until she felt his hairs tickling her nose. Another deep breath. Moving her hand up to feel his taut stomach, the other sliding under his balls, she took the rest of him and moaned.

He groaned as the vibrations rippled through his cock, making his balls tighten in readiness to unleash the pent-up load of cum bubbling urgently in wave after wave of utter bliss. Just as he felt unable to hold on any longer, she slowly, very slowly slid her lips back along his length until the head lodged on her teeth. He opened his eyes to see her looking up with a mischievous gleam.

"Do that again." He demanded, holding her head in both hands.

She did so with another groan, knowing what that was doing to him and loving every inch of him filling her throat, stretching her lips around the meaty shaft. His hands twisted her long black hair, getting a firmer grip as he pumped faster, harder, fucking her mouth in short explosive bursts, pushing her head back to accept him, utterly submissive to his desire as he leaned forward in forcing every inch into her gurgling throat. sue raked his arse with her nails which seemed to enhance his passion and she spluttered on a stream of pre-cum. His eyes narrowed and he grunted - in approval or pain, she couldn't say; very hard to say with a mouthful of cock anyway. He loomed over her like a God and brutally fucked her face, plunging demonically back and forth until she felt his balls slapping on her upturned chin. Her finger slid past the tight ring of his sphincter, clenching hard as she finger fucked his arse, urgently bidding his hot cum to shoot down her throat by working it in and out rhythmically.

However, Jack had no intention of giving her the satisfaction of getting his cum - yet.

"You're a pretty good cock sallower." he said, slipping her head off by the simple expedient of pulling handfuls of hair until she reluctantly let him go. Turning around he added, "now lets see how good an ass kisser you are."

This was new territory for Sue and she tentatively placed her lips on his cheek.

"Come ON, show me." he demanded, impatiently reaching down to push her head firmly against his flesh. She squealed as he smeared her face over his arse, smothering her lips across them. "That's right slut, kiss it." He demanded. "Lick it. Go on, get your tongue in there."

Abandoning her will to his lewd demands she slid her tongue across his arse and along the crack until it wetly probed inside his rosy hole. Unable to believe she was not only licking his arse but actually enjoying it, she dug in with gusto, reaching round to stroke his cock while rimming him.

Jack released his grip as he felt her getting into the swing of it and relaxed, leaning forward on the counter. She tongue fucked him deeper, pressing her lips onto him hard and even sucking at the puckered hole before sliding down to lick over his balls, lapping them into her mouth and sucking softly while slowly stroking his cock from tip to root, using his precum as lubrication. His happy sighs and moans told her how much more he was enjoying this too, gathering a mouthful of spittle she pasted his crack with it, spitting some crudely over his arsehole and jamming her thumb inside, wriggling it right up as she sucked his balls right out, pulling each one down into her mouth.

That did it for Jack.

"That's enough." he gasped, pulling himself free with difficulty and turning to face her.

She licked her smiling lips and saw a thick rope of precum dripping from the swollen head of his cock.

"Give it to me." she whispered, leaning forward and opening her mouth, tongue out in anticipation.

"Taste it." he said, stroking the juice off onto the tip of her tongue which rolled it back into her mouth with a contented moan of approval at the salty taste. "Don't swallow it yet." he warned, leaning down to kiss her sweetly. "More?" he whispered as they briefly parted.

"Yes." she whispered, kissing him hard, eager to not only see him cum for her as he'd done on cam, but feel it on her body, taste it with her tongue.

"Give me your cum!" she said firmly, looking right back at him.

He nodded for her to go on, standing with his hands on hips, legs apart. He was just as ready for this moment having resisted jerking off to the fantasy, saving a good load of cum for the reality of shooting it all over her face.

She took his cock in both hands and fisted it hard, urgently jerking him off against her lips. His whole body stiffened as he felt her take control and Jack knew she wouldn't take much longer to bring him to the boil.

"Come on baby cum for me, shoot that load right down my throat." she said loudly, taking the tip of his cock in her mouth and wriggling her tongue in the seeping slit.

He groaned, raising up onto the balls of his feet as he felt the onrushing waves take him to the point of no return. He loved it when she talked like this during cyber - but this was way better!

She spat on his cock and lustily pumped it. "I want every juicy drop. Give me your cum. Give it to me. Spray me with spunk baby, all over my fucking face!" she cried, her eyes locked on his as firmly as her hands held his cock, pounding the cum-slick shaft up and down, flicking her tongue onto the sensitive glans, smothering it with hot kisses that coated her lips with more precum. "I love sucking your cock..." she crooned, twisting her hands around the shaft. "...and eating your ass. Now let me drink your hot cum baby.

"You fucking beautiful cocksucker." He cried. "Open your mouth wide. Now!"

She did so just in time to take a hot spurt of cum between her gaping red lips. With a demented cry of sheer lust he lost all control, flooding her mouth with another hot burst.

She promptly swallowed it and squeezed his balls to milk a stream of spunk onto her face, splashing her tongue with thick drops.

"Oh my god, yes!" she cried thickly around a mouthful of bubbling spunk, pulling his cock down to aim another spurt onto her tits.

Jack gave a yell of triumph in seeing his dream of her come literally true. He'd told her on more than one occasion he was going to cover her in cum and determined to do so now, reaching out to pull her head closer, washing her face with the sticky juice.

'Christ! How much more is there?' she thought, as a rain of cum-drops spattered onto her face and in her hair. A random drop flew up her nose as his shaft throbbed powerfully in her hand under the intense pressure of his pent up orgasm, unleashing yet another bolt of thick spunk in her mouth. She spluttered, gagged and moaned in ecstasy as his cock pushed roughly past her dripping lips and she sucked it greedily, drinking the spicy dregs of his seething balls.

He groaned in satisfaction, tinged with a little sadness that it was over - for now - as the bliss receded. "That...hit the...spot." he panted, feeling his cock slide further and further in her mouth until she'd swallowed him up again. His index finger scooped up some cum and he sucked on it in the afterglow of a first-class blow job that he'd never forget.

Sue groaned agreeably. She loved to watch him eat his spunk and it never failed to arouse her passions. Finally she allowed his drained cock to slip softly from her lips which she licked sensuously; "like the cat that got the cream." jack thought, wryly amused at the mental image. "I wish my tits were bigger so i could lick this up." she complained, lifting her breast in a vain attempt to reach the cum splash.

"Allow me." jack offered, gallantly leaning down to swipe it up with his tongue and offering it to her.

She smiled and held her mouth open under his to catch the drip neatly, rolling it around her mouth as he kissed her, tongues writhing tightly together, swapping the salty treat before swallowing it with a sigh of contentment.

"Now how about the rest?" she asked hopefully. "I must look a mess!"

"You look so sexy, very slutty..." he assured her. "...And i want you to keep it there until we get in the bedroom.

She held out her hands and he helped her stand, guiding her to the doorway where she stopped and exclaimed: "WOW!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds