Another Submission

"Now i'm REALLY going to fuck you." he promised, taking a handful of her hair in each hand and pulling her back with him, keeping her arse pinned firmly on the root of his cock.

Sue yipped with pain and moaned in pleasure. The conflicting sensations destroyed her self-respect and she begged him to fuck her harder.

"FUCK ME! She cried urgently, grinding back onto his cock. "Fuck my arse off." she hissed, arching her back in abject surrender to his will, accepting the pain and welcoming the pleasure he gave in equal measure.

Jack roared with delight and did just that, hammering his cock repeatedly into her arse with short, sharp thrusts, pumping his hips industriously onto her upturned buttocks, rippling the soft flesh and making her whole body shake in the forceful fucking he gave her.

'You asked for it...' he thought. "...now you're gonna get it!" he cried, holding onto her hair like reins and pulling harder as he reamed into her arse with unstoppable power.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" She shrieked, feeling herself snap under his sexual onslaught. It seemed as though her flesh turned to water as sweat poured from her body, tears of pain and pleasure, shame and lust burned her face during the last tormented moment before she began to cum. The pain dissolved into ecstasy, blooming from the source of all her desire for him to keep fucking her. "DONTSTOPDONTSTOP...FORFUCKSAKEDONTSTOP." She panted frantically as the surge of ecstasy exploded into sheer bliss. Her body contorted in the agony of orgasmic release and she fell up, or down, neither knowing or caring where she was as long as this feeling didn't stop.

Jack felt, as much as he heard, her cumming. Keeping his cock buried deep in her body and a handful of hair tightly gripped, he quickly moved the other hand onto her clit and pulled her over the edge, feeling her juices bathing his fingers which briskly rubbed the throbbing bud. "Cum for me." he urged, twisting her body in knots of pleasure, sizzling along his shaft that continued to plunder her deeply buried treasure.

"FUCKFUCKFUCK!" She screamed over and over again as the orgasm tore through her body, sending it into a paroxysm of passion that became more demented as his fucking cock ignited a fire within her that could only be quenched by him showering her with spunk. The thought of his hot cum spraying over her body brought another spasm of pleasure ripping through her and she fell bonelessly into his embrace, breathlessly urging him to keep fucking her.

"You like it there don't you?" he asked needlessly, her flowing love juices giving him all the answer he needed. He thrust a couple of fingers into the hot stream, leaning back further to hump his cock up her deliciously tight arse. "Don't you?" he repeated, keeping both holes busy. She nodded aimlessly and tried to speak but could only manage a throaty cry of pleasure as she felt the orgasmic waves drowning her senses.

'Time to take this up a notch.' He thought, sliding his fingers from her dripping cunt with a syrupy squelch; simultaneously spanking her clit and shafting her arse harder.

"Tell me how you love it slut." he demanded, grinding into her juicy crack.

Sue could hardly think straight, never mind articulate the intense emotions consuming her body and soul. "CUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!" She managed to gasp, reaching down blindly to hold his hand tightly on her burning clit, eyes rolling back as her passion peaked.

"Tell me slut. Come on..." He insisted, frigging her clit roughly and wrapping his arm tight around her neck. "...Fucking tell me!"

She screamed again as his teeth sank into her shoulder but accepted it as willingly as she took his rampant length between the steamy cheeks of her arse.

"I..." she gasped, his teeth sinking into the soft skin of her neck. "...LLLLLLLOVE." she gasped again, panting with the effort, sucking in air like she was drowning, her tongue waving in the air as though in search of more cum, she spat the end of the sentence out like a cobra; "...COCKKKKK!"

Jack growled around a mouthful of her perfumed skin and gave her neck a terrier-like shake.

"I know you love cock." he rasped, running his tongue up to her ear, giving it a tickle. "You'd take ANY cock now huh?" he whispered, licking her lobe suggestively, removing his arm from her neck to push her forward, down onto the bed with her arse upturned in a prime position to accept him.

Sue shivered and moaned, knowing he was so right; right now she would fuck her way through an army of men, and beg for more.

"I want your cum." she confided, wriggling provocatively on the impaling shaft of meat ramming inside her bowels. "I want...your fucking cum." she went on squeezing him tighter to urge his juices on. She could sense he was getting close by the way he breathed, the way he moved inside her. God, she was so ready for him. "Cum for me...cum in my arse...all over it." she breathed, feeling his swollen shaft pound harder than ever. She could almost hear his hot load sloshing around in his balls and would do anything to get it now.

Jack straddled her body, fucking her cunt and arse, alternating between both holes until one or the other brought him off. He didn't care which, both felt so hot and tight. He pinned her down with one hand, using the other to guide himself in and out, relishing the horny mixture of sound, smell and texture of her sex as he took complete control, feeding her bubbling lust with long strokes of his cock that spattered his balls with hot juices.

Sue felt her crème streaking down her trembling thighs and parted them wider for him, reaching back to spread her cheeks with both hands in total submission to his cock. She wanted him to plumb the depths of her being and draw every drop of her love juices from the wellspring of her body. To put it bluntly she wanted more fucking cock and repeatedly told him so as he continued to give it to her, she hadn't been this turned on in years and decided to get her arse fucked more often; 'his cock must've hit a nerve or something!', she thought wildly as he slid in with ease now she was well juiced up to take it.

"...Getting close." Jack grunted, pinning her hips between his thighs as he pumped up her hot arsehole with short, hard lunges.

"Oh fuck yeah, give it to me..." she retorted, squeezing his length hard, feeling the stiff muscle flexing in readiness to jerk off a hot load. "...I want it all over. My slutty arse."

she gasped, feeling her own heat rise in response to his.

He groaned and lengthened his stokes towards the finish line, feeling his cum beginning to rush through his cock, painfully swelling his distended shaft.

Sue felt it stretching her tender ring beyond endurance and swooned in extremis. "Cum for me baby..." she gasped as his cock slipped out and plunged back in again. "...please, cum for me."

"Beg for it slut..." he demanded, brutally reaming her arse back and forth, shaking his head to free the sweat from his eyes, determined to see her take every inch. "...beg for my fucking juice!"

"Cum baby, please cum." she pleaded, wincing at the unbelievable sensation of her body being used for nothing but his pleasure. "Please cum in my arse...my cunt...all over it." She went on, her voice rising with her increasing desire to feel his cum wash through her body.

That did it for Jack. He felt his balls tighten and a jet of spunk flew from the head of his cock. "FFFFUUUUUCCCKKK YYYEESSSSS!" He roared in triumph. Planting his seed deep inside her arse that sucked tightly around his cock.

"FUCK YEAH!" She agreed, feeling the lightening bolt of juice shooting right up her. "Do it baby, do it..." she urged, milking his meat with her arsehole as he pulled back to quickly shove it inside her cunt. "OH FUCKKKK!" she cried, feeling him shoot again. Her flesh soaked it up like water in a desert, demanding, and receiving, more. Sue loved feeling a man cum inside her more than anything.

Jack just loved to cum. Period. He'd saved plenty of juice and was going to give her every drop, pulling out of her gaping cunt with an obscene squirt of clear juice, he fisted his dripping cock to squeeze another load over her beautifully raised cheeks, splattering a hot rain of spunk over the rippling flesh again and again. "Fucking beautiful." he gasped, admiring the abstract pattern streaking her skin.

She chuckled and waggled her buttocks. "Very!" she assured him, feeling his hands rubbing the slippery mess into her cheeks, turning her over for him to straddle her breasts,

offering the last drops up for her tongue to taste.

"Suck me dry." he said, watching her do it with gusto, noisily sucking his balls and licking along the slick shaft to get everything, taking each sac in her mouth to be sure she hadn't missed a drop.

"Thanks for lunch." she said, eventually releasing his softened phallus. "It was very tasty." she added, licking her lips.

"It's a shame you can't stay for dinner..." he said.

"...or for breakfast." she interrupted, smiling at the look of guarded surprise on his face.

"Yeeees." he drawled, sliding from her body to gather his wits. He was well fucked out and wanted to shower, then fix some dinner after seeing her out.

She sensed his mood change now his lust was satisfied and knew a way to get him to see her again. Casually she cleared her throat and rolled over to look at him, tracing idle circles around his nipples. "You know, you're the first man to make me cum like that."

He gave her a smug look that quickly changed to one of astonishment when she added. "My girlfriend will be very jealous when i tell her."

"A woman of hidden talents!" he grinned. "Tell me more."

It was her turn to look smug and she tweaked his nipple sharply. "Good things come to those who wait." she said tartly, rolling on top of him. "And seeing as you made me cum so good, she'll want to know all about it."

He smiled and idly ran a finger along her spine. "And of course you'll put a good word in for me."

She returned his smile and raised him a grin as she felt his hands cupping her buttocks, firmly pulling her onto him. "I can do that. What do you think happened to the waiter?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Fuck knows." he said, maybe he's thinking of your arse and jerking off!"

She laughed and rolled off him and went to look for her clothes while Jack lay back, smiling cryptically...

...for by a quirk of synchronicity, the waiter was thinking of her at that moment. But it wasn't the obvious charm of her pert buttocks, but the way her mouth felt when she sucked his cock that had him day-dreaming. He looked at the card Jack had given him and decided to call the number as he'd be off work in another hour. It rang twice and a woman answered: "Jacovs Adult shop, can i help you?"

"Is Jack there?" he asked carefully.

"Who?"

"Jack."

"No, not today. What is it you want?"

He looked at the picture on the back of the card, thought for a moment and asked if they had a well stocked video section.

"Sure." she promptly replied. "We got all kinds of stuff. Come on down and see for yourself."

She gave him an address, he thanked her and thoughtfully put the phone down. It seemed that the guy had fake numbered him, but, then again, who knew? 'The truth is too precious to tell every fool who asks for it', he thought ruefully. He sighed and went back to work. 'Maybe they'll be back tomorrow.' He mused. "Fuck it." he said without malice. "Let tomorrow take care of itself."

'For 'tomorrow is just another day...'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds