Anya Surprised

The duchess hugged her daughter, brushed away tears of frustration, loneliness, and pride, and set about making a list of qualifying bachelors. Anya wasn't interested in a plural marriage, so that narrowed the list a bit. Even if she didn't love the man, he had to have likeable qualities so that they could at least be friends, and the man had to absolutely be good to Dalyanni. Anya was rich in her own right and heir to the duchy. Marrying more than one man had the appeal of both variety and vanity. Yet when her mother suggested that option, she demurred. She wanted a relationship, she explained, not a complicated one. Servicing two or more husbands could become very time-consuming. Her daughter, her arcane studies, and running her own household readily consumed all the hours of her day. It would be best, Anya informed her mother, if the gentleman could integrate into Anya's household.

"Really? So you want a man who will be content with you as head of the House?" The Duchess nodded with amusement at the revelation. By Ba'lorian tradition, whoever was master of the family was supposed to be subservient in the bedroom. "Preferences to height, weight, color of hair and eyes? What about his penis? How long should it be? And how thick?" her mother tartly inquired.

"Of course, thickness is nice," Anya admitted, turning crimson. "However, if I like the man, I don't think the other will matter as much."

Her mother's eyes danced merrily. "I'm glad to see you are being sensible, though it might have been fun explaining why I had to examine so many young men and their members to your father. 'Thorband, my love, this is for our daughter,' I'd say. 'She deserves proper satisfaction from her mate. Naturally, I'll have to verify any claims myself.'"

Anya giggled at the imaginary scene, and more so because if Anya had truly requested it, her mother might have actually done it! Long before she'd married Duke Thorband Starshine, the duchess had worked for several years as a sex instructor at the capital, in the temple of Osh Mayan.

The duchess hugged her daughter warmly, kissing her forehead. "All right, my beloved. I'll let you know when I've found some prospective suitors."

Weeks passed, with several luncheons and dinner meetings endured, all without any acceptable prospects. Anya slowly grew more disappointed and frustrated, and by the end of the month, gathered up her daughter and teleported home.

Then, just two days before the summer solstice celebrations, Anya visited the Whisper Wind household. She learned that the Whisper Wind governess, Dalinda Brightburr, planned on wearing the blue dress and red sash with the aim of making a second child. An attempted foray a few weeks earlier by the governess had resulted in advances from a less than honorable wizard, and just days earlier, culminated in a fierce magical battle within the Whisper Wind home over Dalinda's freedom. While the injuries and extensive damage to the household had been easily repaired with magic, the family was concerned about Dalinda's safety. The wizard, Anya was assured, had been properly punished for his deeds, but Tia then mentioned her worry for Dalinda's forthcoming trip. On impulse, Anya volunteered to accompany the governess to the adult-only area. Delighted, Tia persuaded Dalinda to accept Anya's offer of escort. Anya promised to arrive early on the first morning of the solstice holidays.

Impulse, Anya realized, was an opportunity. Arrangements were made, and Anya took Dalyanni to visit her grandparents until the celebrations were over. Two household guards went along to help keep Dalyanni out of mischief.

Once home, Anya burrowed through dusty chests until she found her own dress and sash. Her decision to escort Dalinda had inspired Anya. After years of sleeping alone, she hungered for the feel of a man's embrace, having one's breasts kneaded and nipples sucked, pussy licked, and the wonderful, maddening joy of his hard desire plowing into her until they both creamed in pleasure. A husband could wait. What she wanted was to get loose and properly nailed.

Anya tried to put the dress on. She ruefully learned garments that once fit enticingly could not be so easily worn by a woman of thirty. While still as slim as she once was, she was taller, at more than one and three-quarter meters, and she was wider in both her shoulders and hips. Such height and growth was to be expected. Her mother was as tall, and her father was a big man at one hundred and ninety-eight centimeters, with the weight to match.

Anya gave up trying to pull the dress up. Even her breasts were larger. Some rich women paid wet-nurses to breast-feed their children. Her mother, the duchess, had insisted on feeding all her children herself. Shortly after birthing Dalyanni, a new servant had inquired whether Anya wished to hire a wet-nurse. The duchess, standing nearby, said nothing but looked so angry that the servant apologized profusely. The subject never raised again. Which was as Anya preferred it.

A minor cantrip provided the necessary tailoring adjustments. The roomier dress easily passed hips and bust, settling comfortably onto her shoulders. With the heat from the three suns outside already palpable through her bedroom window, Anya selected a light-weight, wide-brimmed hat. Eschewing a full wallet, she wrapped a small purse carefully inside the sash. Some of the very wealthy went about town without any money on their person, just to prove how rich they were. Anya thought such behavior imprudent and arrogant.

Dressed for wanton adventure, she posed in the full-length mirror. Throwing her shoulders back, her breasts rose, nipples hardening in anticipation. Anya looked at herself approvingly. Later, she thought, if the night became too cool, a cloak could be magically summoned from her walk-in closet without too much effort.

Yes, Anya mused, this could be a really fun day! She would pick up Dalinda, and they would find a place for breakfast before strolling through some of the markets, then browse the shops, letting the suspense build. After dinner, they would head over to the adults-only area. She told herself she wasn't wholly committed yet, but if she happened to find an interesting man, she was more than willing to give him a vigorous ride, with all the necessary screaming and tearing of sheets. The potential for pleasure invoked a twitch in her sex. A final glance in her mirror proved her undoing.

Memories of the solstice that made Dalyanni filled her thoughts and her damp crotch seized control. One hand rubbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples while the other snaked into her panties. Rubbing her clit furiously, Anya remembered the men and their hard cocks thrusting deep, again and again, filling her with their seed.

Once, she had even taken on three men at the same time. They had mounted Anya in turn, time after time, pounding her sopping sex until it she was sticky with sweat, and covered from belly to ass and down to her knees with semen and her own fluids. When they were finally too spent for further coupling, she was barely able to move, much less walk, and her dripping pussy throbbed for days afterward.

Fingers frisking faster, Anya suddenly came, gasping and shuddering. Even as her tremors faded, the masturbation and the memory of past lust only whetted her hunger for more substantial fare.

Taking off her panties, she used them to wipe herself clean before tossing them at the laundry hamper. Anya straightened her dress and grinned. So what if someone sees my bare crotch? she thought.

With a sense of growing expectation, Anya left her suite and bounced down the stairs.

"Lady Anya." Jannon Fisher materialized from a doorway, suddenly blocking her path.

"Captain Fisher." Less than thrilled, Anya halted, thrusting out her chin. "I'm going out and I will be gone all day, maybe longer. When I get back, we'll go to my parents and visit Dalyanni. Don't wait up. I may not be back for some time." She moved to go around him.

"Yes, Lady," he said, cutting her off exit. "First, I'd like a few words with you."

Anya pursed her lips. "Yes, Captain?"

"In your office, please. Where it will be more private."

"Very well! But if you're going to yell at me, I shall be very angry with you! I have a rendezvous and I don't intend to be late." Anya spun on her heels, her short dress twirling up.

Jannon saw the bare cheeks and his nose twitched at the faint aroma. Frowning, he followed her.

As he entered her office, Anya leaned against her desk, arms folded and her foot tapping. "Yes, Captain? What is it?"

When the door was closed, he turned, hands on hips. "Where do you think you're going?"

"If you're color blind, then it's none of your damn business!" Angry, she strode to the door, but he caught her wrist. "You forget yourself!" she hissed. "Let go of me this instant!"

He shook his head. "I've forgotten nothing. However, you aren't going anywhere until some things get said. I am responsible for you and your daughter's safety, Anya. Where you go is my business! Go where you want, but you have to tell me first. Is that understood?"

Her free hand flew up, slapping him soundly across the face.

Jannon had seen it coming, her body language and raw emotion gave it away, yet he hadn't flinched. His cheek coloring from the blow, he released her. "I said, is that understood?"

"Yes!" Anya rubbed her wrist, glaring.

"Good. Now, where are you going?"

She rolled her eyes. "Blue dress. Red sash. Solstice. Why are you being so dense?"

"Men are going to pester you, wanting to couple with you." Jannon stepped close.

"Of course they are! That's the point!"

"You want mounting? You're pretty, Anya. Beautiful even. Long legs and golden hair. Many men will want to take you. Is that what you want? Men to take you?" He leaned closer, staring intently into her eyes.

"Yes! That's what I want!" She looked up, glaring defiantly into his eyes, refusing to be bullied.

"And if they put their seed inside you, you could get pregnant. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes, and yes! I'm going to get fucked!" she yelled.

Jannon suddenly gripped her shoulders. "You want a man's hard cock inside you, filling you with his seed? You truly want a child?"

"Yes, damn you! I said so, didn't I?" Angry and confused by his questioning, Anya tried to shrug him off, suddenly blinking back tears. "Now let go of me!"

Jannon turned her around firmly and pushed her up against her desk, his strong hands pressing her down. Her large hat fell off, bouncing to the floor.

Anya looked back, her eyes wide with surprise. "Jannon! What—" He lifted the dress. Slap! Her bared butt stung. He had actually spanked her!

"Be quiet! I'm going to give you what you want!" Jannon opened his trousers and pulled out his hard cock with one hand, wetting the end with spittle. The other hand pushed her firmly down onto the desk. Anya gasped when she felt his cock brush against her inner thighs. One finger probed her pussy, then two, feeling her, stretching her, preparing her. She was still slick from her masturbation.

Jannon guided the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. A quick thrust and the crown spread her lips, lodging inside. Stunned, Anya grunted as he humped, shoving his legs between hers, forcing them wider apart. Short, hard thrusts took him deeper with each stroke. Her body adjusted to his presence, responding to the friction with more lubrication, easing his penetration. Placing both hands on her shoulders, Jannon's hips began vigorously slapping against her butt.

Anya gasped from the force of the coupling, her breasts flailing about, bouncing against the desk. She grabbed the edge and held on. Her mind was awash in confused sensation. Then her clitoris hit the desktop and her head swam. With each deep drive, his crown brushed the length of her channel, touching the entrance to her womb. Stroke after stroke. Again her clitoris hit the desk and she cried out as her vision darkened. When she could see again, Jannon groaned as his hands dropped to her hips, holding her tightly as he ground against her, pushing and probing as deep as his sex could reach as pulse after pulse of semen shot into her. It had taken less than two minutes.

When his grip lessened, Anya took a long breath. Worse than no coupling for years was reaching arousal when the act is suddenly over. With equal parts anger and frustration, Anya glared over her shoulder. "Are you quite done?"

"Oh, no, Anya. My cock is still hard and I intend to fill you again. Now relax."

It was true. She felt no diminishing softness. Surprised, she closed her eyes. The long length of him buried in her sheath filled her so exquisitely!

His hands moved up to her shoulders. Anya tensed further, but his fingers dug and pushed, kneading her shoulders and back. Her passage slickened by his ejaculation and her growing wetness, Jannon began a slow, gentle stroking. Soon, his hands moved around to her front, unbuttoning her dress.

She glanced down, watching his hands work. "Not much point to that, is there?"

"Hush, woman." He pushed the dress off her shoulders where it bunched about her waist.

Anya neither helped nor hindered him.

Pulling her up, Jannon kissed her neck and nibbled her ears, all the while probing her pussy with his hard cock. His kisses turned to sucking and nipping.

She felt him moving about behind. A glance back and she saw him pulling off his shirt and opening up his trousers further. Then he leaned forward, his hands first cupping then squeezing her breasts. For long minutes he caressed and kneaded, occasionally flicking and rolling her nipples.

Eventually, his touches lowered to her belly, then her mons. With one hand squeezing a breast, the other reached down for her sex, gingerly grazing her outer lips before brushing her engorged clitoris. Anya bit her lip to keep from moaning in pleasure. It felt so good! But he hadn't asked first, and Anya was determined to hold that against him. Insistently, his fingers probed and stroked, sometimes in time with his thrusting. Pleasure rose and seduced her. Before she knew it, she whimpered, then whimpers became gasps, and soon she was rocking her hips, pushing back to meet his thrusts so as to take more of him inside her, grunting as he speared into her center, filling the length of her cavity.

Jannon held her close as she leaned against him. Working his cock in short, quick strokes, he switched hands from breast to breast, the other busily rubbing her pleasure center.

Anya's groans deepened. Gloriously delicious, she thought.

Sensing her response, he increased the tempo.

She dropped back to the desk, her attention focused on his penetration and his finger-play on her clitoris. Her short cries grew louder. As her climax built, she wiggled about, pushing against him, the sound of their coupling wet and noisy. Suddenly she was there. Anya sucked in a long breath and let out a deep, guttural moan, shaking with ecstasy. Jannon thrust faster, intensifying her orgasm.

Having ejaculated earlier, he was able to maintain a high plateau of enjoyment. As Anya's breathing slowed, Jannon reduced his own pace, probing the length of her.

"You – you didn't cum?" she asked.

"No, Anya, it was your turn. Don't worry, I will fill you again. Now relax and enjoy it."

She closed her eyes and dropped her head down to the desk, sighing as mild ripples of pleasure twitched through her body.

Long, slow strokes were accompanied by caresses and kisses to her neck and back. Running his fingernails over her shoulder blades and the sides of her breasts brought intense tingles and sharp inhales. Jannon varied his entry, angling first one way and then another, long slow strokes followed by short quick thrusts and then pulling her hard to his hips as he shoved deep into her. All the while, his hands roamed her body, caressing, rubbing, tweaking, tantalizing.

Anya responded with moans and wetness, hungry for more. Jannon deepened his thrusting, flexing his butt to give each push extra penetration. Reaching around, he cupped both breasts, squeezing them, rolling her nipples in his fingers as his cock ground into her. She groaned and whimpered, wiggling and bucking against his hardness. Anya grabbed the desk, arching her back to give him easier access.

Soon, Jannon's hips began slamming into her, shaking her, her breasts rolling against the polished wood. Her own pressure building, Anya huffed in time with his vigorous pounding. A hand snaked down her hip, rubbing her mons and flicking her clitoris. When she came again, her pussy convulsing around his cock, Anya threw back her head and yelled. Then both hands gripped her hips, moving her back and forth as his cock stabbed in and out. A loud grunt and he slammed home, pushing, shoving against her as he held her firmly in place. Deep inside her, his crown rubbed the mouth of her womb, twitching and spewing forth spurt after spurt of more semen. Anya growled as she shuddered, her pussy spasming pleasurably around his throbbing member pulsing deep inside her, creaming her walls.

Jannon leaned over and kissed across her back before withdrawing. She suddenly felt vacant, empty, weak. If not for the desk and him behind her, she would have slid off the desk to the floor. Her butt and thighs were damp and sticky, dripping from the mixture of lubricant and semen. Soon it would dry and then itch. Hearing him fumble around, she turned to see, then blinked, disbelieving. He was taking his boots off! Then she stared, incredulous.

"You're still hard!"

Stepping out of his trousers, he moved up behind her, his cock bobbing.

Anya tried to stand and failed. "Jannon, I don't think my legs will take any more–"

"Not a problem," he said. Draping her arm onto his shoulder, he picked her up and carried her around the desk. "We're going to do something different now anyway."

Jannon set her down on the desktop, moving between her legs. She watched him, her expression unreadable. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder, caressing as he worked his way to her neck. Then he moved to the other shoulder, repeating the kisses and caresses. Gently, he cupped her large breasts, feeling their heft. They filled the palms of his hands. Jannon's thumbs moved up and flicked her nipples. Reaching down, he licked the underside of one breast, then the other, then traced the edge of each aureole with his tongue. For long minutes, he paid attention to them.

Down he kissed and licked, circling her belly button, then down even further. Anya inhaled, expecting him to touch her sex, but he skirted it, teasing as he lifted a leg and worked his way down to behind her knee. Then he traveled back, licking. When he reached her apex, he blew gently on her red, puffy labia, and she sharply sucked air. Then he commenced down the other leg.

As he neared her leaking center again, Jannon pulled the chair closer with his foot and sat down. Setting her legs onto the arms of the chair, he did light, tentative touches with his tongue, then settled into firmer licking. Anya closed her eyes and moaned. She could feel his seed dribbling out of her pussy. His mouth licked her clean, then began exploring her swollen, ruddy labia; then deeper into her sensitive inner lips. His hands moved up along her sides and started firmly fondling her breasts.

Responding to his ministrations, she began rolling her hips under his tongue, trying to increase his contact with her clitoris. Round and round, he circled it, lower to plumb her leaking cavity, then back up again to her swollen clit. To vary the contact, sometimes he dropped down to her perineum and anus, licking and sucking all the while, before rising back to her engorged and erect nubbin of pleasure. Sometimes he brushed that burning hard center of her arousal, just before dropping down to attend her nether lips and drink her nectar. Anya's moans became whimpers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Anya Surprised
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds