Anya Surprised

Anya felt the heat rush to her face. She brushed his rough cheek. "Don't you think I'm old enough to make my own decisions? I went through the Rite of Adulthood, proved I am capable of making my own life and death choices. You may have been selected by my father, but you took your oath of service to me, Jannon Fisher. It wasn't right for him to ask that and it wasn't right for you to keep that promise from me." She kissed his forehead. "We've both gone through a lot of pain because of this secret between us." She kissed each cheek, her hot breath like a brand across his face. "I love you, too, Jannon. I want you to be my husband. If you wish, I am willing to co-join our Houses and take the name of Starshine-Fisher. Our sons will bear your House name and our daughters will bear mine." Her mouth brushed his lips once, twice, then kissing him fiercely, slid onto his lap.

Jannon's arms wrapped around her, responding in kind.

After several minutes, they broke apart, breathing heavily.

"Is that a yes?" she husked.

He looked into her eyes thoughtfully, nodding. "A kiss. So now we are officially lovers, yes? To share power with you is tempting, but no. After your parents are gone, you want to rule the duchy, don't you?" When he saw the hesitation in her eyes, he quickly reassured her. "Anya, I've served you for a long time, and I am content to keep our external relationship as it is, with you in charge. You are a smart woman, born and trained to rule. You will be Duchess and I will serve you as your Lord Consort." Jannon slipped his arm under her legs, easily rose with her in his arms, then sat her onto the edge of the desk. He caressed her cheek gently. "Of course, you in turn accept what that will mean? That between us, I will be master and you will serve me in our bed?"

Flushing, she nodded. "Yes, Jannon. We are agreed on the terms of marriage, then? I will rule the House and the Duchy, and in turn, I pledge my body to your pleasure in our bed." As he stood in front of her, her hands ran up and down his chest.

Satisfaction filled his face. "To have you whenever I want? I will be very happy with that arrangement."

His hands lifted her dress above her hips, and he pulled down her panties. Anya lifted up to make it easier, biting her lower lip in anticipation. Already she felt herself loosening, and growing wet.

"I have two requests before we have an agreement. Take out my cock, Anya. And no, that wasn't one of the requests."

Surprised, she leaned forward and undid his belt and buttons, then pushed his pants down.

He caressed her hair. "First, I need your father's release from my promise."

She leaned into his caress, sighing. "Of course. You made a pledge to him, didn't you? And you wish to act honorably by both of us. After I explain my feelings to him, I doubt he will stand in our way. Especially when I make my own feelings clear. The other?"

Anya leaned forward to his growing erection, giving it a quick lick before taking him into her mouth. Hearing his gasp of pleasure increased her own excitement. Her tongue lathed his throbbing organ, making it as wet as possible. Then she sat up and he moved forward between her legs. Leaning back, she guided him to the entrance of her sex.

"The second condition. I want your blessing to adopt Dalyanni. I love her, and she needs a father. I want you as my wife, but I also want her for my daughter." He nudged against her soft, wet flesh, but didn't enter.

Dalyanni would finally have the father she craved. Anya gazed at him, overwhelmed with love and sudden, intense lust. "If she says yes, you have my blessing." She hooked her legs around him. Reaching down, she spread her labia around his crown at her entrance, and using her legs, pulled him closer. "Are we agreed and done? Because if you don't take me right now, I think I might scream."

Grinning, his own face full of desire, Jannon humped once, and then a second time for depth.

She gasped and then sighed, feeling the fullness of his presence thrusting into her. She caressed his rough face, marveling with surprise at how good he felt. "Jannon, you could have had me many years ago, yet you chose to ignore my hints. Oh, my, you feel good. Don't take me wrong, but I have to know. Mmmm. What made you change your mind?"

His face gentled, his deep probing slow and easy. "It was August, almost two years ago. We were visiting your parents for your sister's birthday. It was late afternoon, cooling off after a hot day. You were in the garden with your mother and Dalyanni. You wore your House colors that day."

Anya nodded, recalling the event.

"Dalyanni found some bug and took it to you. You leaned over to speak to her. Your smile, full of love, the sun shining off your face and golden blonde hair shimmering in the suns light. You took my breath away. I thought you the most beautifully radiant woman in the world. That was when I could no longer deny my feelings for you."

"Say–say my name, Jannon. Tell me–unh–tell me you love me."

Grinding his pelvis against hers, he leaned down, breathing the words onto her face. "I love you, Anya Starshine. I love you. I don't care who you were with yesterday–"

"I didn't," she protested.

He paused, waiting.

She up looked at him, trying to make him understand. "I couldn't. Not afterward. I had to sort things out first."

Jannon nodded as he resumed moving within her slick heat. "You're right, Anya. The secret hurt us both, and I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. I have a few other secrets I need to share–"

A sudden look of alarm flashed across her face. "You're not married, are you?"

"What?" Then he laughed. "No, I'm not married, though I intend to remedy that as soon as possible, Anya. The secrets aren't time sensitive, but you should know them nonetheless. Honesty between a future husband and wife is a good thing. You still want children?"

The irony of the question made Anya grin. She lifted up and kissed him. "Oh, yes." For emphasis, she put her feet at the small of his back, squeezing him tighter and rocking her hips against his thrusting, reveling in his movement within her aroused, slick center.

He grinned back. "That's what I wanted to hear, Anya. I'm going to do my best to give them to you. For the next several weeks, several times a day, I am going to take you. Some of them will be quick and some will keep you busy for hours." At that, he moved more vigorously.

Anya groaned and ripped apart his shirt, sending buttons flying. She ran her hands over his bare chest, then dug her fingernails into his arms. Jannon increased his pace, his hips slapping loud and wet as he pistoned into her. Pleasure surged, carrying Anya closer to ecstasy. Suddenly he grunted and pushed deep, grinding against her.

"Don't stop," she whimpered. "Please!" Her hands gripped deeper as she bucked and rocked against him.

Suddenly understanding, Jannon resumed thrusting, his passage slick from the semen already deep inside her.

In less than a minute, she arched her back and froze, her hands and legs gripping him like a vise. "Oh, God!" she huffed, then pulled him down for a kiss, grinding her throbbing sex around him. As the waves diminished and the need for air grew, she finally let him go, gasping. "Oh, that was good! Mmm, oh – oh, yes."

"This is where you belong, Anya. Just like this."

She flushed with embarrassment and pleasure. When she felt him begin to move again, she looked up in surprise. "Okay, I'm impressed. I can go one more time, but no more. You're going to have to give me a chance, Husband, to get used to all this coupling."

He grinned. "Fair enough. 'Husband.' I like hearing you say that, Wife."

"This ability of yours. Is this one of your secrets?" Her hand traced his cheek and chin, then his ear.

Jannon took her hand and kissed it. "Yes."

Anya lay back on the desk, watching his face and enjoying the sensation of him moving inside her body, but also pondering how often she would be submitting to him. He did say they would couple several times a day to give her the child she wanted. She had been wanting a regular lover in the worst way for quite a while. Despite the recent events, she loved him. All the frustration and tension that had been between them was fading away. Well, if he had secrets, she had her own.

It was then she had a selfish thought. She wanted children and he obviously wanted to accommodate her. Anya reached up and licked his nipples, one after the other, back and forth, flicking them with her tongue, then nibbling with her teeth. "Give it to me, Jannon. Do me again. Fill me with your seed. I want it all."

Jannon groaned and rewarded her by gripping her buttocks, grinding hard into her, gyrating from side to side, then vigorously pumping into her open, sopping sex.

Anya hung on, grinning as she panted in pleasure, in love and intoxicated by his maleness. The joy of having a lover and being desired. His being inside her, filling her, parting her. The delicious feel of his shaft running the depth of her wet center. The musky smell and the squishy noises of coupling. The sweetness of tension building and the inevitable, glorious release. She was out of practice, but eager to make up for lost time. And afterward, to be held in his arms? Let Jannon do his best by her. What could it hurt, she mused, to wait a month or two before saying anything?

# # #

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Anya Surprised
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 549 milliseconds