Arribada of Love

Five years since our first and last 'encounter', she had blossomed into a beautiful woman. She had become quite popular with the men at university. Her unique and captivating big brown eyes with long lashes, a sensual smile, a small nose, and long thick and wavy brown hair, complemented her oval face and cheeky nose.

I, on the other-hand, had one failed relationship after the other. I stopped dating altogether, concentrating on my research work and developing the enquiring minds of my students. Karen offered to play cupid, which I quickly voided. The shrewd expression on her face irritated me to some extend.

"I would like to have a swim this afternoon. Do you have enough towels?" Karen asked, interrupting my thoughts.

The short pleated skirt and white blouse hid her strong well-toned body she developed during years of gymnastic training. I often watched her while she sunbathed on the makeshift pier, or swimming with vigour in the lake whilst wearing her skimpy bathing suites.

"Of course, they are in the bottom of the dresser in the guest bedroom. I would not mind if you watered the garden for me either."

"You are such a slave-driver," she said, hitting my arm playfully.

"I need to have it done before we leave tomorrow; I still have a lot of work to finish of today. I will compensate you well of course."

"Mm, interesting, let me guess, a glass of lemonade?"

"You are so bright!" a smile played on my face.

"Well, I know what I would like to have," she said mockingly. Her hands dragged seductively from her knees towards the hem of her short pleated skirt.

I almost lost control of the wheel and shifted uncomfortably in my seat. She was fully aware of the effect she had on me, no matter how much I tried to conceal it. It had become a game for her to tease me, constantly, subtly, yet successfully. It is not that I am not used to it, it is almost part of my daily routine, the shameless pursuance of the over-sexed female students.

Not that I am complaining, I endured this little ego-boosting pleasure silently through the years and managed to keep my head. Karen, on the other hand, changed from a shy, innocent little girl to a more daring and enticing little creature. Although she new more than what was apparent, she tactfully managed to direct the conversation to various sexual subjects as time went on.

I sighed deeply as I shook my head, "You students are driving me crazy. I think I need to change my job."

"Oh well excuse me, what a tough life you have. Are you trying to tell me you do not enjoy all the attention? I know you do; I can see it in your eyes. You crave it. I wasn't born yesterday,"

"Okay-okay," I said exasperated.

"Why aren't you married yet?"

I looked out the side window and back to her, "It's a long story; a complicated story."

"Tell me," she turned her body slightly to face me. Her skirt rode up slightly, revealing her white milky thighs.

"It's personal," I said looking ahead again.

"Did you love her?"

"I don't know."

"Was she beautiful?"

"Somewhat."

"More than what I am?"

I glanced at her questioning face, ignoring her.

"Come on! Was she better looking? Was she sexy?" her voice filled with child-like frustration.

I turned into the university grounds and parked my car. Karen remained seated, not moving. I looked at her again. I saw a hint of mist covering her big brown eyes. I turned my body to face her.

"Karen, I am going to be honest with you. You are one of some of the best-looking girls around here."

Her face lit up, "What do you mean, 'one of some of'?"

"All-right-all-right, you are the best-looking girl; around here. Now let's go." I reached hurriedly for my satchel, desperate to escape her line of questioning.

"Around here?" she continued.

"Come-on, lectures are about to start."

The day dragged by relentlessly. I almost completed the final lecture. I explained the economical and political impact with regard to sea turtles around the world and discussed the development and potential of various projects to stop the poaching of eggs. It all came down to a matter of economics and an attempt to corner the profitable black market. If legal turtle eggs can get into the market in good condition and sell at a much lower prize, it could relieve the pressure on other fast-declining species.

Every now and then, I glanced towards Karen seated in the front row, sapping up the information while her hand scribbled hurriedly. Our eyes made contact; a faint smile appeared on her face. She placed her pencil between her pearly white teeth and slithered tongue her teasingly around the edge. Her one hand rested almost innocently deep between her thighs, only the subtle movement of her knees attested differently.

A stammer betrayed my poised face; making her blissfully aware that she caught my attention. A crimson color swept spontaneously across my face, I swallowed hard. My whitened knuckles gripped the wooden podium, holding on desperately for support.

Karen smiled and winked at me.

I almost choked as her bottom slid forward to the edge of her seat; her knees spread slowly like a drawbridge, offering a direct view into the valley of her long slim legs. The drawing power of her unmistaken dark triangle, edged clearly against a pair of sky-blue sheer panties, captivating my astonished-looking eyes.

I tore them away rapidly, meeting her dark lustrous and reckless eyes. I tried desperately to ignore her, but the hypnotic dance of her slender fingers kept drawing me back. A tingling sensation surged between my legs as she daringly caressed her panty-covered mound, her long nails, scraping persistently up and down her moistened panty.

I managed to stammer along while I kept my eyes glued to the dolphin picture on the back wall. A fleeting glimpse to her magical crotch made me pray silently for the bell to announce the end of the day.

Finally, my wishes came true, celebrating the end of a torturous day. Karen remained seated, swiftly faking an erect lady-like composure. A mischievous smile splayed across her radiant face. The rest of the students scurried out, their jubilant cries echoed in concert down the long halls.

I pulled my coat from the chair, "You are very, very bad, you know!"

She giggled coyly. "Tell me the truth, did you, or did you not enjoy it?"

I picked up my satchel and walked towards the door. I hated her for telling the truth. I was so angry I could breastfeed crocodiles.

"Milksop," she exclaimed, stopping me dead in my tracks.

I turned around slowly; my eyes met her challenging, yet anxious stare. I glared at her silently.

"You're playing with fire," I whispered softly.

She slid off her chair and sauntered towards me, stopping inches away from my pounding chest.

"Why do you fight it? Why do you fight me? I am not your enemy. Tell me you do not feel the same way as I do. Tell me you never think about me- I am not a little girl anymore, Ben.

"No, don't look away! Look at me! Tell me what you see, Ben." The seriousness in her voice forced me to meet her eyes.

"What I see Karen… what I see is serious complications. Yes, I do think about you, but this is too dangerous. This could destroy us both and our futures."

She moved closer, her head rose, her beautiful face only inches away from mine. I could smell the fresh fragrance of her perfume. The sound of waves was coasting in my ears, my tongue licked feverishly across my dry lips.

"I am an adult, Ben," she whispered as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my chest, "I am willing to take a chance; I am willing to give it all up."

She placed her soft warm lips on mine. An electrical charge surged through my body. Involuntary, my arms went around her waist, our lips parted. Her wet tongue snaked softly between my lips. She breathed noisily as I sucked her gently into my mouth. Our bodies pressed hungrily against each other, crushing her firm breasts.

I stepped away from her quickly. "No Karen, not now! We will discuss this later; much later," I mumbled.

She sighed loudly, her eyes knowingly. "Sure; when?"

"Tonight; we have to." I turned and walked towards the door.

"Ben?" she called nervously.

I stopped. "What?"

"Are you angry?"

"No."

"You mean it?"

"Yes."

"You felt something, didn't you?"

I continued out of the room, my mind in total chaos.

We finally arrived home after a quiet drive. I allowed Karen to drive; at least this will keep her hands at bay!

We stopped next to the house. "Ben?"

"Yes, Karen."

"I am really sorry. I acted very stupid. I promise to behave myself. Will you forgive me?"

I pondered for a while, "Karen, there is nothing to forgive. I understand your feelings. I am not going to bullshit you, we both have certain feelings, but we have to keep it under control. I have a responsibility towards you, not only as my cousin, but also as my student."

"Step-cousin, we aren't even blood related."

"You know what I mean."

"I know," she said softly. "It is just so difficult to control. I am sorry I have been so selfish.

She turned her face towards me, her eyes filled with tears. "I hope you are not too disappointed in me?"

"Of course not, it was great for my ego," I said bravely.

"Are we still friends?"

"Absolutely, now get your butt out of this car and water the garden."

"Can I have a hug first?" she asked softly.

I searched her eyes. They were serious. I reached forward and circled my arms around her tiny waist, rocking her slowly back and forth, as you would a child. She sighed lightly and slid her arms around my neck, pressing her wet cheek against my neck.

I released her after a moment. She avoided eye contact. We got out and headed towards the house.

"I will water the garden later, it is much too warm now. I want to have a swim first. Are you going to join me?"

"Maybe later, I have too much to do, but don't worry, the milksop will keep an eye on you," I said mockingly.

She punched my arm painfully. "You are monster! Would you at least put some lotion on my back?"

"Well, I don't know if I could handle that," I said teasingly, "I am really weak after today."

"It's your choice. It will be your loss more like it if you decide not to."

"I don't promise anything. I might, I might not. I am not so sure I can trust myself under your murderous temptations."

She laughed wickedly and walked off, her hips swaying seductively.

* * *

I forced myself to concentrate on the tasks, ignoring the temptation of watching her through the window facing the lake. I skimmed through the information on the data sheets we had been collecting in the Gulf of Mexico on migration habits of the turtles over the last couple of years. The overall progress to learn more about these creatures, took painstakingly slow. Unsurpassed efforts by scientists revealed little information on their growth and hindered survival rates. Thanks to new technology of satellite tracking and DNA mapping, the conservation programs are finally starting to pay off.

So weighty on land, sea turtles swam with grace and speed in the waters off every continent, except Antarctica. Those that do managed to escape the hunt for their meat and leather, begin life as tiny hatchlings dashing for the surf. Sadly, many eggs are lost, taken for food and aphrodisiacs. Their nesting sites would be victim to commercial development. They faced destruction by dredges, pleasure boats, poisoned by pollution, and strangled by trash. Then they spend at least a year drifting on the high seas, contending against swooping birds or other marine predators.

I glanced out the window. Karen was lying on the makeshift wooden pier only a few yards away. Now and then, she would beckon towards me to join her. Weakness overcame me as she held up a bottle of sunscreen.

With my hands in my khaki shorts, I walked over with a faked, nonchalant step, trying desperately not to seem too eager. A smile appeared on her face as I reached her. She noticed the look of admiration on my face while I took in the site of her well-toned body, her sensual curves, complimented by the sparse white bikini.

"You need sun, your legs are loosing their colour," she commented as she handed the plastic bottle over.

"Yeah well, some people have to work." I knelt beside her, flipped the lid open, and squirted an ample amount of lotion into my hand. Karen arched her back slightly to undo the strings of her bikini top. I caught a glimpse of soft white flesh as she pulled the top free. She leaned forward and placed her head onto her forearms, her damp hair snaking like vines across her face.

"Get to work, slave," she said teasingly.

"Is that so?" I pressed my fingers lightly into her side.

With a sharp yell, she arched her back, giving me a side view of her well-shaped breast, her erect nipple, evident of the unexpected stimulus.

"No, please don't, I am very sensitive now!" She lowered herself again, her mind racing.

"Consider yourself lucky. I still have a lot to do, but it is such a lovely day, I couldn't resist."

"Oh, really, I thought I was the main attraction?" her voice, marked with teasing undertones.

"Goodness, you are cocky today; I will have to fix that."

She gasped at the sudden coolness of the lotion as I placed my hands over her warm shoulders. A shiver coursed down her spine, goose bumps spread across her arms and back. Another sigh escaped her lips as I glided my hands down her back.

"Oh that feels so good," she whispered hoarsely, almost to her self.

Finally, he fulfilled her secret desire. How many times had she fantasized about his hands touching her in such an intimate way? At night, when she was lying in the darkness of her room, touching herself, her hands being replaced by his. His sharp rugged face, thick, full wavy brown hair, silhouetted above her, his boyish smile, all the way to his expressive brown eyes as he gently made love to her. How often she desired to circle her legs around his is lean and muscular body, envisioning his narrow hips thrusting back and forth.

"Oh yes, right there…lower, yes," she instructed.

I spread the lotion slowly across her smooth skin; my hands glided effortlessly all the way down her spine until I reach the edge of her bikini pants. What a beautiful rounded butt, I thought as I winged my hands, sliding them to the side and dragging them upwards across her ribs. She inhaled sharply as my fingers touched the bulging white flesh of her flattened breasts.

"I'm sorry," I uttered, "I didn't mean to."

"Don't worry, it was nice actually," she said huskily, "I am sure you have touched and seen many breasts in your life. Anyway, they will need lotion as well."

I felt my mouth go dry again, my heart pounded against my ribcage. What am I doing? What am I thinking? I could feel the sweat beads growing on my forehead and I knew it had nothing to do with the heat from the sun. No, this is from somewhere else, in my gut, spreading towards my groin for the second time this day.

I tried desperately to divert my immoral thoughts to something else, but the site of her supple body overwhelmed my guilt, imprisoning my mind, keeping my hands enslaved. I continued more carefully, struggling to resist the temptation to slip my hands under her pants. Her taught bottom continued twitching each time my hands curled around her sides to resume their journey upwards.

I lifted my palms and kept only the flat of my fingertips flushed against her skin, drawing them lightly upwards barely missing her breasts.

Her back arched invitingly, a groan of disappointment escaped her lips unwillingly. Her breathing increased gradually. I kept my hands in the area of her shoulders, massaging her muscles up towards her neck.

"Ah, that feels so good," she whimpered again. The firm but gentle touch amplified her senses; eliciting a delicious warmth between her legs.

"Karen, I'm finished," I mumbled as I withdrew my hands to cover the bulge in my shorts.

Her head shot up. "No, please no! Do my legs as well," her pleading voice matched her eyes.

"Are you sure? Why can't you do them?"

"It's would be much nicer if you do it. Your hands are stronger and I really need a good massage. I am still aching from yesterday's gymnastics," she gave me a devious smile while her eyes were taunting me.

"Okay, but don't fall asleep, you are going to water the garden after this. Nothing is for free."

"Alright, just make sure you do a good job, and don't miss a spot," her big brown eyes glanced knowingly over my lotion-covered hands.

I repositioned myself so that I knelt with her left foot between my knees. Squeezing more of the lotion into my hand, I reached down and spread the lotion from her knee down to her foot. I lifted her small foot and rested it between my thumbs. Gently I started to massage deeply, dragging my fingers across centre of her sole towards her curling toes.

I kept glancing at the valley between the rounded contours of her bikini-clad bottom, dipping down and disappearing between her smooth milky thighs. Lowering her foot, I placed my hands onto the bottom of her calves. I leaned forward and gently slid the palms of my hands towards her knee. I repeated this couple of times until the lotion dissolved completely into her skin.

I took more lotion and I shifted my knees slightly forward in between the narrow path of her legs. She inched her legs slightly apart. Her bottom clenched as I placed my hands behind her knee, forming a perfect 'V' in her white bikini pants. With the tips of my thumbs touching, I circled my fingers around her smooth thigh and slowly advanced towards her bottom. The delight derived from my unendurable touch so close to her heated mound, caused her hips to rise willingly.

I continued this motion, tracing my fingers lightly along the back of her thigh, moving in a constant rhythm, closer and closer to the edge of her white pants, each stroke, causing her to moan with pleasure. Her right leg shifted further away again, this time more than what was necessary. After slight hesitation, I continued, massaging closer and closer towards the visible swell in her bikini.

The site of her covered treasure combined with the sweet aroma of coconut fragrance, caused my own bulge to strain painfully against my shorts. My balls grazed unintentionally against the heel of her foot each time I rocked my body.

Finally, my fingers reached the edge of her bikini pants. Her bottom arched furtively upwards, exposing more of her rounded mound, a sigh escaped her lips. I smiled inwardly as I traced my fingers feathery up and down the edge of pussy. I almost exploded as she pressed her foot unexpectedly against my aching balls.

I should have expected that. Two can play the game.

"Hey, be careful, you might damage me," I croaked.

She continued her teasing gentle strokes, driving me to a delirious state of pleasure. I could hear an unmistakable suppressed giggle.

While resting on my left hand, I traced the edge of her bottom lightly with my fingertips, all the way around her left buttock until I reached the centre of her back. Sweat dripped freely from my flushed face onto her shiny back. Slowly I trekked the tip of one finger down the cleft of her bottom, stopping just short of her bulging mound.

"Oh yes," she whispered. Her unclenched buttocks rode up against my torturous finger as her lust increased.

A damp stain spread noticeably in the center of her bulging crotch. She eased her hands surreptitiously under her chest, another sigh sprung from her mouth as she hugged her breasts. Her body writhed with frustration as she unashamedly squeezed her sensitive nipples.

I sat back, my balls rested onto her foot and started to apply lotion to her other leg. Once I had it covered, I moved my knees between her thighs. With firm thumb pressure against the inside of her knees, I slid my hands upwards, stopping just short of her bulging pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds