Arribada of Love

"Oh no, Ben, I wanted surprise you!" Her mouth pouted.

I walked up to her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Believe me; I am surprised, very surprised."

"How is that?" she frowned pensively.

I avoided her eyes. "What's for lunch?" I sat down at the table.

She stamped her foot loudly. "Don't do that!" she said frustratingly. The spatula in her hand waved threateningly in front of my face.

"Do what?" I said, enjoying her little tantrum.

"You know! You always keep me hanging. You never commit to anything." She placed the pan and spatula into the basin. "Ben, please be honest, is this just a game for you?"

"No, Karen, it is not."

"So, speak to me. Tell me what you think about all this," her hands motioned between us.

I looked at the plate of eggs. "Karen, I am surprised how things have suddenly changed over the last couple of days. I am surprised how I have changed. Everything has been a whirlwind."

I looked at her. She stood with her arms folded across her chest, protecting herself. Her hips jutted out with false bravado, her large brown eyes fought against the invasive moisture.

"I have been offered another job." I said softly.

Her face turned pale. "Where…what?" she said with a faltering voice.

"Here, at the research centre."

"Are you going to take it?" she wiped a tear away quickly.

"I don't know yet. It all depends." I answered softly.

"On what does it…?" Karen asked.

I scanned her face. The tears are rolling freely down her face. "It depends on whether I can find a good, dedicated assistant or not."

"I don't understand," she sniffled.

I took a fork and skewered into a piece of egg. "I might take the job if I can find a Marine Biology student in his/her final year, whom will be willing to be my assistant." I placed the food into my mouth and started to chew hungrily.

I looked at her again. She stared at me wide-eyed with her head slightly tilted to the side. Her mouth opened and closed in disbelief. Her hands dropped to her sides and played nervously with her rose-covered apron.

"Come-on Karen, the food is getting cold," I said teasingly, "you know I like things hot."

"I…you…how long have you known?" she stammered.

"Two weeks." I took another bite.

"Do you have anyone in…?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes."

"And…?"

"Well, there is someone whom managed to throw my life in total chaos, but damn, can she cook an egg." I smacked my lips loudly.

Karen shrieked loudly and swept across the floor. Her body collided roughly with mine, toppling me off the chair with a thud. "Are you serious? You chose me?" she cried.

Her body pinned me to the floor, her damp eyes searching mine.

I hugged her closely and pulled her hard against my chest. "That is to say, if you are willing to move down here after completing your studies."

"Well, I will have to think about that. I mean, what will the family think of us living so close together." She pushed down hard against my stiffening cock.

I pulled her head towards me and kissed her. Her mouth was warm and wet as our tongues mingled together.

"Not here," she said as she broke our heated embrace.

We stood up, our eyes still locked together. Our bodies locked together as we kissed again.

I bent down, and grabbed her bottom, lifting her feet of the floor. Karen locked her feet behind my back as I carried her to the bedroom. We sank onto the bed and both grabbed at the ruffled sheets and threw them on the floor. We kissed feverishly while we removed our clothes.

We stood on our knees in the centre of the bed; just a hand width of space separated our bodies, our hands touched, exploring each other all over. Slowly we melted together. Karen circled her legs around my body, pushing her warm wetness against my swollen member. We looked into each other's eyes while we kissed, reading our united signals of desire.

We both felt the spiritual connection. Our bodies and souls were one, ready to give, and receive. Our raw soul-clenching passion and mutual desires, not only physical; it is far beyond that, without fear, without shame.

Our fingers communicated our desires as we traced the contours of each other's bodies. We both relaxed completely, taking turns to give and receive. We both felt safe and desired, unafraid of each other's intense sexuality.

We massaged each other's nipples lightly. My body shivered as Karen brushed her fingers between my thighs, scraping her fingernails lightly across my sack and up my rigid shaft. I copied her touch as I caressed her smooth lips, bulging invitingly between her shaking thighs. Her pressure increased on my nipple, signaling her need for a firmer touch.

We felt each other's warm breath against our faces. She wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked me lightly. I complied; my finger parted her slick lips, drawing her juices upwards over her growing clit.

She inhaled sharply. We continued this torturous attack, keeping our eyes locked together. I felt my own legs trembling. My cock jumped as she touched the tip. I entered her with one finger; then with two, my palm pressing against her sensitive clit.

Our bodies started to rock simultaneously back and forth, we felt our desires for each other increase. Our breathing labored faster and louder as we enjoyed the attention we gave to each other.

I retrieved my fingers from her wetness and reached for her hand. She saw the signal in my eyes and sank down onto her back; her legs spread wider as she offered herself to me. I lifted her knees upwards over my shoulders. Karen took my cock and directed my swollen head between her wet lips.

I advanced slowly until my head pushed at the tightness of her entrance. I waited, our eyes searching, our bodies quivering in anticipation. She screamed loudly as I penetrated her warm, wet cunt swiftly. She new this was different and it was mutual. This was a much deeper spiritual connection with the man she loved, something she never felt before.

I continued to thrust forward with power and control, varying the speed and depth according to her verbal responses. A searing heat boiled between my legs with perspiration plastered across my face.

"I…I love you Ben," she whispered softly.

"I love you too Karen," I whispered back. The phrase sounded so normal, so wonderful. The heat spread across my chest, filling me with comfort and need.

I thrust faster; the sound of my cock sliding into her wetness heightened my pleasure. Karen contracted her vaginal muscles with heated eagerness as she sensed the spasms of my cock.

"Yes Ben, make love to me," she whimpered as her nails bit into my forearms. Her pelvis followed my rhythm with each thrust.

It was not necessary for her to stimulate her clitoris; there was something different; a different pulsation enveloped her passionate core as she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm. The heady expression on my face told her I was fast approaching mine.

I moved faster and lengthened my strokes as I felt my own euphoric climax magnifying, I wished the feeling could last forever, our unique closeness, her special love, the rebirth of my own love.

"I love you!" I groaned as an overwhelming eruption racked through my thrusting body. My lurching shaft sent ripples through her torso, catapulting her heated desires into an abyss of convulsing ecstasy.

"I love you, Ben!" she cried. Her bucking pelvis slammed hard against mine, meeting me thrust for thrust; her eyes rolled back followed by an unintelligible gargle rushing from her wide open mouth.

Somewhere waves came crushing down; somewhere the arribada of love had been reborn.

We collapsed exhausted into each other's arms; our hungry mouths sealed, creating a possessive passage for our rapid exhalations. We drifted high, high above reality, swept far beyond unimaginable happiness. Our mutual passion erased all inhibitions and fears, our unity making us steadfast to face the unknown. Both of us wondered whether the other shared the same experience. The unashamed moisture engulfing our emotionally filled eyes, confirmed the unspoken truth.

* * *

We stood up unsteadily to prepare for the rest of the day. Karen and I avoided any physical contact between ourselves. We wanted to savour that moment, allowing it to replay repeatedly in our awakening spirits. We avoided looking at each other. We new the magnetism between us was so strong, just the slightest weakening of wills, and we will never leave the room. Undoubtedly, the fires of yearning were tenfold, but, the idea that it existed, tripled the exiting torture.

My cock was painfully hard after the shower. The crotch of her fresh, white silky g-string was constantly damp underneath her short, white summer-dress. Our appetites were far from satisfied, but lingered agonizingly as we endured and nurtured the same feelings.

After visiting the research centre, we finally arrived on the beach. We looked like two packed donkeys as we carried our equipment to a well secluded spot, hidden from the sandy beach, but giving us the advantage to be on the lookout for any new arrivals. There was no need to disturb or prevent the turtles from coming ashore to lay their eggs. Karen meticulously prepared the tags and data sheets while I pitched our tents.

The golden glow of the sun winked a silent farewell to the full moon as it sunk slowly in the horizon. There was a light, slightly warm breeze carrying the fresh aroma of the salty water through the air. The moon smiled brightly, shimmering invitingly against the rippled water.

We had a quick meal and warm drink before we settled down, waiting patiently for our expected guests.

"Should we have a quick dip?" I asked Karen.

"Well, why not? It should be quite refreshing." She bent down and pulled the hem of her dress upwards and over her head. My heart raced wickedly at her the sight of her moon-washed body in her white g-string panty. She sped off into the foaming water, diving head first through the waves.

I quickly removed all my clothes and followed her path in long strides. I caught up with her fast where she floated languidly in the cool water. She reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling herself into my waiting arms.

"Ben… you meant what you said today?"

"Yes Karen, every word," I said, my eyes locked onto hers.

She hugged my naked body tightly as we bobbed up and down. We played around for a while, teasing, and taunting our senses just enough and then backing off.

"Ben!" she suddenly shouted. A chill surged through my spine as I looked at her wide-eyed face.

"What?"

"Over there! A turtle it looks like it is in trouble," she pointed towards the surf.

We swam as fast as we could, fighting hard against the undercurrent of the pounding waves. Once there, we found a large adult leatherback, struggling hard to pull free from the crushing waves. Somehow, the turtle found itself entangled in a large fishing net.

"A knife, bring me a knife!" I shouted waist high above the raging water. I fought with all my strength to keep the turtle from the sucking surf. It would surely mean the end.

"Hold on!" Karen shouted. Tears ran freely down her anguished face.

The turbulent water sucked my energy, as I held on tight. The strangling web of the net wrapped itself around my legs, making it more difficult to hold on, dragging us deeper and deeper into the water. Another bigger wave came crashing down, demanding the release of its own. The salt water spewed up my nose, burning my throat.

"Ben, here, take it! Be careful!" she said with a shrill voice.

"We have to get her to shore! I need your help! Pull on the net," I shouted back.

We pulled and heaved against the current. Slowly we advanced, inch by little inch.

"It's not going to work. The current is too strong. I will have to work blindly, but I want you to go ashore and wait for me," I ordered.

"No!" she cried uncontrollably, "I am not leaving you here by yourself!"

"Karen, listen to me, take this flashlight. I need you to be a beacon, and don't argue!"

"Please Ben, be careful," she pleaded.

Her last words reverberated in my head as the surge dragged us down again. I felt my way around the turtles neck and found the restricting rope. My lungs were burning while I cut away at the net. The effort took painstakingly slow. I became totally disoriented during the process; knowing that the current continued to draw me deeper and deeper.

Karen stood watching anxiously as she directed the strong beam across the moonlit water. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed uncontrollably. A searing pain shot through her chest each time her desperate calls echoed across the sea, unanswered.

I finally managed to free the last piece of net from the paddling turtle. I gasped hungrily at the fresh air as my head broke the surface. Exhausted, I made my way back to the beach, keeping my eyes on the flashlight. I heard Karen's grief-stricken call in the distance. As I approached her, I saw her sitting on her knees in the sand. Her fragile body, edged shook violently against the darkness.

I dragged the remainder of the net onto the beach. "Karen, I am okay," I called through my raging breath.

"Ben!" she shouted with relief, her lithe body crashed into mine, toppling us onto the sand. She wrapped her arms desperately around my neck. Her warm body pressed hard against mine, her naked breasts flattened against my chest.

"I thought I lost you," she sobbed.

"I'm okay, Karen. I am fine. The turtle got loose; he is probably laying in wait behind the surf." I stroked her damp hair gently.

She nuzzled her face into the nape of my neck, kissing and nibbling passionately. She found my mouth; her tongue darted in and out. I ran my hands down her spine and pulled her arse hard towards me. She wriggled her body against my rising cock.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered.

I kissed her more eagerly, my hands roved over her body. She kept riding my cock through the thin material of her g-string. I pushed my hands between our bodies, reaching between her open thighs, searching for her aching pussy. She stopped me and replaced my hand with her own. The water lapped gently at our feet, the waves crashed rhythmically in the distance.

Karen pulled the thin material away from her bulging cunt. She shivered as the light breeze caressed her smooth, hairless lips. She lowered her hips, enclosing my rigid cock between her pouting lips. Her hands rested on my chest as she rode her cunt slowly up and down my rigid shaft. Her burning desire to feel my swollen cock in her heated depths was just too much. She reached down and grabbed my cock, placing my swollen head at the entrance of her juice-covered cunt.

We both cried out as she sank non-ceremoniously upon my shaft, impaling herself deeply. The walls of her cunt contracted feverishly around my length. She leaned forward and arched her back inwards. She shifted her legs parallel against mine. I felt her body bending my cock awkwardly. Gently she started to ride her hips up and down. She made a wailing sound each time she slammed her tender clit against my hairy pubic bone.

I laid there motionless, surrendering my body to her. The sensation of her tight walls around my mushroomed head drove me like a fast train towards an orgasm. Her hips moved faster, in full control as she felt the heat rising inside of her. I grabbed her breasts hard, rolling her swollen nipples between my fingers.

"Slow down, Karen, I am going to come!" I tried to warn.

"Come my love, come for me!" She grabbed my own nipples and twisted them hard.

The mixed sensation of pain and pleasure charged through my body. A large wave of seawater washed over us as we climaxed together. We both remained totally paralyzed, waiting for the electrifying current to pass, to free our bodies from its powerful surge.

We laid there in a warm embrace, silently, listening to the heartbeat of the ocean.

"Look Ben, he's back!" Karen suddenly interrupted.

I stared in the direction she pointed. We both stood up quietly and tiptoed across the sand. I recognised the turtle. Her big, black, rubber body waddled determined across the sand to make a nesting place.

Karen leaned her back against my naked body. "She is humungous," she said softly.

"Soon you will look the same," I whispered back as my hands caressed her stomach softly.

"You are such a bastard!" she exclaimed.

I kissed her neck softly. "But you love me," I chuckled.

"And you love me."

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds