Arribada of Love

"You are killing me," she breathed out.

"Relax," I whispered softly. "I am almost done."

"Hold on," she answered. Before I knew, she turned herself around, her arm covering her small breasts. "You may continue. Like I said, don't miss a spot."

I was still staring in disbelief, when she suddenly dropped her hands to her sides. Her inflamed nipples stood out against the smooth white skin of her breasts.

"Karen, I think…,"

"What; have you never seen breasts before? Come on, get to work, I am waiting."

I applied more lotion to my hands and leaned forward. Ignoring her enticing breasts, I placed my hands onto her taught stomach.

"Good," she whimpered.

My hands moved in circles across her taught flesh. She pulled her stomach in each time I reached the elastic band. I sat back and took more lotion. Placing my hands on top of her spread thighs, I massaged the top and sides firmly. Every now and then, I dipped my thumbs inside her thighs, sliding them upwards, stopping just short at the hairy creases next to her bulging mound.

Karen pulled her feet slightly upwards, allowing her bent knees to fall sideways. Now I had both palms on the inside of her thighs, sliding them teasingly in the direction of her dark-stained crotch.

The closer I got, the more her legs trembled. Her breathing rasped over her parted lips "Good…so good," she whispered.

My thumbs continued circling, closer and closer. At one time, a little to close, her hips bucked upwards as they skimmed along the wet patch. Her head rolled from side to side.

This has gone too far, I thought. I had to stop!

I pulled my hands away quickly and as fast as I could, I jumped into the lake. The sudden cool water shook me accusingly; however, the ache between my legs dissipated almost completely.

As my head broke the water, I saw Karen scurrying towards the house with her head hung down and her arms wrapped around her chest. A burning sensation shot through my chest.

Shit! She did not deserve that. I should have known better, my mind screamed. It is true what they say, "An erect cock has got no conscience."

I climbed out of the water and made my way towards the house. I removed my wet shirt before I entered the front door. I heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. I prayed she felt better so that I can at least talk to her.

I walked towards my bedroom, but as I passed the bathroom, I noticed the door slightly ajar. Ignoring it, I continued walking past whilst unbuttoning my wet shorts.

Suddenly, a sound of Karen's voice drew my attention. I moved towards the door. Steam filtered through the half-shut door. I listened attentively for a moment. The sound of her soft weeping bound me to open the door further. I gazed through the steam-filled bathroom. My heart leapt once again as her naked body greeted me, silhouetted erotically against the mist. Her back leaned languorously against the white tiled wall inside the shower cubicle.

The hot powerful jet of water bombarded her milky breasts almost painfully. I watched as she rubbed her breasts arduously with a soft foamy sponge while her other hand caressed her dark, curly pubic hair. Her 'weeping' increased noticeably as she released the sponge and wrapped her hand around her right slippery breast. She continued massaging her breast, her rigid nipple, captive between two fingers as her hand slipped between her widened thighs.

My cock twitched excitedly in my shorts, the head forced its way out eagerly past the edge of my partially unbuttoned shorts.

The palm of her other hand were a mere inches away from her dark bush. Her fingers stoked rhythmic circles over her yearning clit. Her back bowed forward, her knees bend outwards as she pushed her buttocks against the tiles, allowing her more access towards her drenched pussy.

My hand reached instinctively towards my own swollen member. The sight of her body rocking back and forth was enough to slide my hand over my swollen head. I quickly loosened the rest of the buttons; one came off, skipping across the floor. An intense pleasure coursed through my body as I started to stroke my throbbing cock. I leaned sideways to support my weight against the door pane. The rushing sound of the shower drowned out my own groans as I continued my own stroking.

Her head tossed from side to side uncontrollably while her wet hair lashed across her face; her hips rode hard against her swirling fingers. She released her breast as she leaned forward to slide two fingers between her swollen pussy lips. She moaned again, her crooked fingers worked energetically, building her up to a crescendo of a much-needed orgasm. Her cries increased uncontrollably as she neared her peak.

My own hand moved faster, a warm heat consumed my body as I clasped my balls firmly in my hand. A sharp shriek escaped from Karen's mouth as her body shook. The mental picture of her rapturous figure propelled me over the edge, causing my sperm to erupt powerfully into the air.

I retreated hastily towards my room with my oozing cock still in my hand. The bedlam her convulsing body created was more than I could deal with. My cock continued to twitch excitedly. This was not a simple matter of a teenagers crush. This time it was different. In the wake of my own recklessness, a raging torrent of delightful adulation eroded my ethical boundaries completely.

I waited for a signal of her coming out of the bathroom. She passed my bedroom towards the guest room without looking up. Her damp hair strung down her back with her flushed face accentuated against the white towel wrapped around her body. I waited until I heard her door close and quickly scooted to the bathroom. Entering, I noticed the clear evidence of my sperm splattered across the tiled floor. I quickly grabbed toilet paper and wiped it up. I stepped under the almost scalding shower and stood there for a while when a movement at the door drew my attention.

"Oops, sorry," her eyes locked on my half-flaccid cock. "Mm, not bad," she said entering the bathroom, dressed in a short, pink skirt and white blouse.

Speechless, I watched her as walked towards me, her eyes fixed onto my cock. A bolt shot through me as she reached out and cradled my stiffening cock. My initial response was to stop her. Paralyzes set in as she gently squeezed my expanding shaft. I tried to convince myself that I should at least compensate her for what had happened on the pier. "It would only be fair," I lied to myself.

Gently, she ran her thumb in light circles over the sensitive head. The warmth of her hand caused my cock to fill up again, thriving favorably to her sensitive touch. Slowly, her hand stroked my rigid cock up and down. The pressure of her index finger and thumb increased deliberately on the upstroke, adding more pleasure as they passed over the sensitive rim of my swollen head.

I have to stop her! I knew I had to, but the sensation she elicited from my body made me completely powerless to resist.

I felt my cock growing to its full eight inches with each torturing stroke. She reached for my sack with her free hand, massaging gently. She looked up, an evil but triumphant smile stretched across her face.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"No…yes!" I hissed.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?

"Yes!"

"Say 'please."

"Please."

"Say, 'Please Karen, suck my cock until I come in your mouth."

She increased her speed, pushing me closer to the edge of an orgasm, my hips started to buck involuntary.

"Please Karen; suck me…my cock until I come in your mouth."

"Maybe another time, I have to water the garden. Make sure you don't slip on the floor."

My cock bounced up and down as she released it. She headed for the door and skipped over the area where I wiped up my sperm only moments ago.

"Bitch…" I mumbled out of frustration. Flagrante delicto came to mind, again.

"I heard that and you deserved it!" she shouted back followed by laughter.

Yes, I supposed I do. My cock twitched angrily. Well, at least she was not angry. Her revenge was sweet and agonizingly effective. I realized I have purposefully allowed the situation to go too far. I have crossed the line of 'no-return'. The images of what have just transpired, dominated my turbulent mind, replacing my guilt-ridden anguish with euphoric excitement.

* * *

That evening, we sat down for dinner. I shifted around uncomfortably, minimizing eye contact with Karen as much as I could. The sexually charged atmosphere signaled every sensory nerve in my body. It was no difficult task for her to detect my awkwardness. She strummed me like a fiddler, seducing my weaknesses with bewitching and melodic harmony. Her bra-less breasts strained against the thin material of her thin half-cut cotton t-shirt, flattering the firm rounded contours while the peaks of her nipples screamed for attention.

She gloated in it almost sadistically. She prepared herself for it. Her revengeful scorn, far from over, has only just started. She looked forward to the two weeks with Mr. Benjamin Christopher. Two glorious weeks with the one person, she adored and trusted. She will make him realize that the immature little girl had grown up. She knew what he secretly desired, what he deeply yearned for. She knew how hard he tried to hide his fondness of her. In time, he will succumb, and that time is much sooner than what he thinks.

* * *

"Have you finished your work yet?" Karen asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes," I lied, "are you packed yet?"

"I have been packed for the last week," her face beamed excitedly.

"Good, the bus leaves at 23.00 pm. I will set the alarm. It might be a good idea to get some rest before we go."

"Let's go to the lounge and have our coffee there," she said. "I want to go over a few things."

Karen stood up and placed the cutlery in the dishwasher. I almost gasped for breath at the sight of her smooth legs riding up to a pair of dove-blue running short, hugging her peach-shaped buttocks. The edges flared slightly, allowing her cheeks to flaunt shamelessly. A whooshing sound flowed through my head as she bent down to open the dishwasher door. The crotch part of her flimsy short cut deeply into the cleft of her bulging lips. A few dark strands of her pubic hair snaked subtly along the edges, a sign that she was panty-less!

I quickly stood up and raced towards the lounge. Karen entered with two mugs and seated herself opposite my out-stretched body on the L-shaped couch. The temperature was slightly on the warm side. The soft yellow glow of the spotlights illuminated the lounge in a relaxing and soothing atmosphere. A couple of National Geographic magazines were lying next to an empty crisps packet.

"So, are you going to tell me or what?" Karen asked, pulling her knees to under her chin, taken a sip from her mug.

"Tell you what?" I continued the game.

"You know," another sip, "the reason for your bachelor status."

I stared at her for a while, thinking hard for a way out. None came to mind.

"Okay, short version. We met as students during our final year. We did the engagement thing. Eight months later, she told me she was fucking a professor 'Boldhead'."

"Professor Alec Bolden?" Karen asked wide-eyed.

"That's him."

"But he is so old. What did she see in him?"

"Money and security, a lot more than what I had to offer. I still had a study-loan to contend with."

"Have you heard from her since?"

"Not directly. The last I heard, they were busy with divorce proceedings."

"Do you miss her?"

"Not anymore." I placed my empty mug onto the floor.

"Are you still in love with her?" Karen's voice waned notably.

"No," her eyes locked onto mine, searching for the slightest trace of untruthfulness, "I did hate her, now I pity her. I hate to admit this, but it was her appearance and popularity, which intrigued me. I realized then, I was a complete fool."

Karen smiled comfortably and placed her mug onto the floor. I caught another glimpse of her furrowed mound. She crawled provocatively along the coach. "You are not a fool. It all happened for a reason."

She took my mug from my shaking hand and placed it onto the floor.

"Her loss is my fortune," she leaned forward and placed her head onto my chest. Her arms slid comfortably around my waist, her abdomen pressed lightly against my half-erect cock.

With a false casualness, I placed my arm onto the nakedness of her lower back. A warm sensation found its way up my arm. She sighed softly, pulling her body onto mine. I responded back by placing my hand onto the soft flowing curls of her hair. Her grip tightened, her leg found itself intertwined with mine. The pressure over my fast growing cock increased as she pushed her excited crotch against my thigh.

Both our breathing rates increased with anticipation. She released me briefly as I slid down further. With my eyes closed, I stroked her hair while caressing her back with my fingertips. Her grip got tighter, her firm breasts crushed desirably against my chest.

I kissed her lightly on her hair, the fragrance of her shampoo drifted seductively up my nose. She lifted her eyes towards me, searching for my thoughts. Her sincere face beamed with desire. Her lips parted, her tongue licked nervously across the dryness. I craned my head downwards and placed my lips lightly on hers, our eyes locked cautiously together. I sucked her top lip gently into my mouth. Our tongues danced around as we explored the wet, warm cavities of our mouths. Her hazy eyes closed and opened invitingly, spurring me on. I pulled her higher towards me and started to kiss her with increased hunger.

My hands slipped under her t-shirt, making its way up to her shoulders. She elevated her body and we broke our kiss briefly for her shirt to slip effortless over her head. Without breaking our embrace, Karen pulled my own shirt up, skimming her palms purposefully across my own sensitive nipples.

Her hips mashed against my hardness. I slid my hands down her back, underneath the elastic band of her shorts and pulled her hard against me.

She lifted her mouth from mine and started to kiss my neck. "Ben, I want you- I need you," her voice was thick with lust.

"Say 'please," I whispered teasingly.

"Please Ben! I want you to make me come!" her lips found mine hungrily. She pushed her breasts hard against my hairless chest while she continued to ride my cock frustratingly through our clothes. This unbearable sensation soaked the crotch of her shorts. How desperately she wanted to feel his hard cock inside of her, feel his nakedness against her own.

"Wait," I said as I pushed her off. "There is something I would like to do."

"What?" she said with disappointment and frustration in her eyes.

"Trust me, just close your eyes," I said. "I will be back now, I promise."

"This better be fucking good," she shouted as I ran to the bathroom.

I returned after a while with a large folded towel and supplies. "No peeping," I warned as I placed it beside the couch and dashed to the kitchen.

I returned quickly and organized the various items.

"Lie down here, on your back," I ordered as I spread the large towel over the carpet.

"Why?"

"Humor me, please."

She grumbled something and slid to the floor.

"Take off your shorts."

Her eyes opened wide. "Why?"

"Just do it and close your eyes."

She breathed out loudly and removed her shorts. Still staring at me questioningly, she laid down. Her hands covered her bushy mound modestly.

"Come on, close your eyes and relax," I whispered calmingly.

I reached for the objects I kept hidden. "Now, spread your legs."

With her eyes still closed, she spread her legs slowly. "What are you up to, Ben?" excitement filled her voice.

"Something I wanted to do a while ago," I said as I knelt between her legs. I reached for a tiny blunt-end scissors. I placed my hand lightly over her hands covering her bush and placed them beside her.

Her face twitched as she heard the snipping sound of the scissors. She opened her eyes briefly. "Oh, now you are a pussy-dresser," her voice was thick with excitement.

"Keep quiet and keep still. I don't want to nip you by mistake," I warned.

I continued snipping at the long dark curls over her pubic bone. Every so often, I would run my fingers lightly through the length, making her gasp. Once satisfied, I reached out for a wet cloth and placed it over her mound. She gasped at the sudden sensation the heat produced. Slowly I nudged her legs further apart.

"Bend your knees," I instructed.

Her body jerked as she heard the sound of released pressure from the can of shaving foam. Removing the warm cloth, I applied the foam carefully over her pouting lips and in between the creases of her legs, omitting just a small patch of trimmed hair above her exposed clit. I reached for the razor and carefully shaved between her creases and parts of her pubic bone.

Her breathing became faster and deeper with each raspy scrape of the steel razor. Her nipples were hard and swollen.

She gasped as I placed my finger, pointing downwards, lengthways across her wet slit. The sensation of my knuckle against her clit, made her jump.

"Lie still," I said.

"Please be quick. I can't take it any longer!" she said with huskiness in her voice.

I maneuvered one of her distended lips and started to shave. Her hands clutched the towel desperately as she felt the blade scraping away. This is such torture! I have never shaved before!

I tested the smoothness along the first lip before continuing to the next one. Her flowing juices have made it a lot more difficult now. Finally, I ran my finger across both lips. Satisfied, I reached for another warm cloth and gently wiped off the remaining foam and hair. Karen's legs shuddered again at the sudden heat.

"This might sting," I warned her as I layered her lips with my own aftershave cream.

She grunted loudly at the stinging sensation and the sudden cooling effect caused by the alcohol.

"Almost finished," I assured her. I reached for the small bottle of oil which have been kept floating in the hot bowl of water. I tested the liquid against my fingers and gently applied it to her hairless lips. The sensation shook her body violently. I continued massaging, sliding my fingers meticulously slow along her pouted lips. Her hips convulsed periodically against my fingers, pleading for liberation.

Wiping my hands clean, I inspected my handiwork proudly. Her aroused clit glistened provocatively between her oily lips.

I leaned over her and kissed her eyes. She exhaled sharply. My lips moved across the side of her face towards her neck. She moaned softly as I gnawed the side of her neck. I ran my hands over her face, then towards her breast. She gasped at the exquisite sensation as I rolled her swollen nipples between my fingers. She pulled her knees up, clasping her feet behind my back.

I slithered my lips further down and kissed the smooth skin of her milky breast. "I love your little breasts. Not too big, not too small." I flicked my tongue over her pointed nipple.

She tried hard to clasp her hands and legs around my buttocks. "Please Ben, I can't take it anymore,"

I laughed softly and moved my lips over her inflamed nipples, sucking them gently into my mouth. Her hips lurched upwards, the air raced out of her wide opened mouth. I grasp her breast and massaged softly. Her mound pushed greedily against my swollen cock.

Karen breathed loudly, perspiration formed freely on her flushed face. She felt her juices running over puckered anus; she knew she was close to an orgasm. She felt my body sliding downwards. Her eyes opened briefly. Her heart pounded in her chest as she realized where my mouth was heading. The tantalizing feeling of my hairless chest sliding over her drenched pussy, made her grab hold of my head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds