• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow Episode 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Arrow Episode 01

Oliver then placed his hands on her tits, cupping them and squeezing them as he thrusted deeper into his sister's pussy. "You're on birth control, right?"

"Of course," Thea gasped. "I've been doing this for a long time," she said as she moaned in pleasure do to the fucking.

"Good," Oliver said before he began to moan. He was beginning to jizz inside of Thea, releasing his cum inside of her pussy.

Thea moaned with him as her brother came inside of her, rubbing her clit as he did that.

Oliver then pulled out and began to get dressed. "You are going to wear appropriate clothes to school though, Speedy."

"Stop calling me that! And I'm going to wear what I want," she said. But she put on her school uniform anyways, making sure she unbuttoned her shirt quite a bit so that Oliver didn't think she was listening to him.

They got fully dressed, when Oliver grabbed the hozen off of the table and handed it back to Thea. "We've finally reconnected."

A knock came from the door, and Thea called "Come in." It was Tommy.

Tommy looked at the hozen and exclaimed "a rock! That is sweet. You know, I want one of those t-shirts that says 'my friend was a castaway, and all I got was this crappy shirt." Oliver and Thea laughed at Tommy's joke. Both of them were acting as if nothing had happened. Thea was great at doing that, since she was a slut all throughout high school, but she was surprised at how Oliver was so calm as well.

"Don't let him get you into too much trouble, you just got back. Take it slow." Tommy began walking out, and as Tommy turned away Oliver and Thea kissed quickly, and Oliver gave Thea a little squeeze on her ass.

They broke off the kiss and Tommy turned back to them after a moment. "The city awaits," and both Oliver and Tommy left the room.

"Have you noticed how hot your sister has gotten? Like, how sexy her body is now?" Tommy asked, and he saw Oliver's jokingly hostile stare, and quickly added "Because I have not."

Oliver and Tommy got into a Mercedes Mclaren, and Tommy was driving them down the street. "Your funeral blew," Tommy began.

"Did you get lucky?" Oliver asked, looking at Tommy, smiling.

"Fish in a barrel," Tommy laughed as he nodded his head. "They were so sad, and huggy."

"No," Oliver said as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"And I am counting on another target rich environment for your welcome home bash," Tommy said as he looked back at the road.

"At my what?" Oliver asked, looking at Tommy, confused.

"You came back from the dead!" Tommy exclaimed, looking back at Oliver. "This calls for a party! You tell me where and when, and I'll take care of everything." Tommy turned the corner and stopped. On the sidewalks, plastic bags, fast food cups, and napkins littered the streets. There were homeless people making fires in garbage cans, and Oliver scanned it. "This city's gone to crap," Tommy began. "Your father sold his factory just in time. And why'd you want to drive through this neighborhood anyways?" Tommy asked as Oliver looked at the abandoned factory that was once his father's.

"No reason," Oliver said quietly.

"So, what'd you miss the most?" Tommy tried to lighten the mood. "Steaks at the Palm? Drinks at the station? Meaningless sex?"

"Laurel," Oliver muttered.

"Everyone is happy you're alive," Tommy said, looking at the steering wheel and then back at Oliver. "And you want to see the one person who isn't?"

Oliver nodded and Tommy shook his head and drove off towards Laurel's workplace.

"Laurel, I just got this from Hunt's lawyers," Laurel's partner said, handing Laurel a file back at their office. "They filed a change of venue."

"Hunt funded Grell's reelection campaign," Laurel said as she and her associate walked towards Laurel's desk. "Joanna, He's got Grell in his back pocket."

"You know, it's fun being your friend," Joanna said as Laurel handed the file back. "I get to say 'I told you so' a lot."

"No. Adam Hunt is not smarter than we are," Laurel denied, sticking with her stance that she could win this lawsuit.

"No, he's just richer and willing to commit multiple felonies." Joanna continued, trying to convince Laurel to drop the case.

"We don't need to go outside the law-" Laurel was cut off by Joanna.

"To find justice." Joanna finished, mocking Laurel. "Your dad's favorite jingle," Joanna began to walk away as Laurel turned around, placing the file on Laurel's desk. As Laurel turned around, the smile on her face became a look of shock as she saw Oliver standing at her desk.

"Hello, Laurel," Oliver greeted, smiling. Laurel said nothing. "OK then, shall we go for a walk?" Oliver asked, trying to break the tension.

"You said you went to law school. You said you would," Oliver said as he and Laurel began walking outside of the law office.

"Yeah. Everyone's proud," Laurel said as they continued walking along the sidewalk.

"Adam Hunt's a heavy hitter. You sure you want to get in the ring with him?" Oliver asked, looking at Laurel.

"Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt?" Laurel asked bitterly.

"No. Not really."

"Why are you here, Ollie?" Laurel asked, stopping.

"To apologize," Oliver said as he stopped and turned to face Laurel. "It was my fault. I wanted to ask you not to blame her."

"For what? For falling under your spell?" Laurel asked. "How could I possibly blame her for doing the same things that I did?"

"I never meant to-" Oliver began but was cut off.

"She was my sister!" Laurel said, loudly, and then she paused for a bit. "I couldn't be angry because she was dead," Laurel continued. "I couldn't grieve because I was so angry. That's what happens when your sister dies while screwing your boyfriend." She stopped again, and looked around. "We buried an empty coffin. Because her body was at the bottom of the ocean, where you left her. It should've been you."

Oliver glanced around, keeping calm. "I know that it's too late to say this, but I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'd hoped that you'd rot in hell a whole lot longer than five years," Laurel shook her head as she said it, and then stormed off. Tommy was leaning on a nearby building and Laurel saw him as she passed him. "How did you think that was gonna go, Tommy?"

"About like that," Tommy replied, but to himself since Laurel had already stormed off.

Tommy and Oliver met up and began walking to the car, silent. "OK, so we took care of that. Good call," Tommy finally said as they entered an alley, where the car was parked. "Now we can make up for lost time. If you're not too sick of fish, I suggest we find some leggy models and eat sushi all day. What do you say?"

After Tommy asked that, A blue van pulled into the alley, blocking their escape as two men came from the other side, wearing red masks and holding pistols. "What're they doing! What the hell?" Tommy shouted as they were attacked. The masked attackers shot at Oliver and Tommy, tranquilizing darts which knocked both of them unconscious.

"Hey!" A man walked through the nearby door, hearing the commotion. The kidnappers immediately shot at the man with an assault rifle, killing him. As Oliver was losing consciousness, he saw a bag get placed over his head before he slipped into a dream.

(Robert groaned as he opened a water bottle. "Here son, drink!" He shouted over the waves and wind, handing the water to Oliver.

Oliver took the bottle and began to sip it. "What the hell are you doing?" Gus shouted as Oliver began to drink. "That's all we've got!"

"If anybody's making it out of here, it's gonna be him!" Robert shouted back to the sailor. Robert then looked back to Oliver, who was shivering and curled up. "I'm so sorry. I thought I'd have more time. I'm not the man you think I am!" Robert told Oliver. "I didn't build our city. I failed it. And I wasn't the only one!")

"Mr. Queen! Mr. Queen!" One of the masked kidnappers pulled the bag off of Oliver's head, and Oliver came to. He was tied to a chair. Oliver looked at the kidnapper to see he had a taser in his hand. "Did your father survive that accident?" He asked, interrogating Oliver. Oliver looked around, and saw Tommy's unconscious body on the floor. He then saw the other masked kidnappers were looking at him. "I ask the questions. You give me the answers." Oliver tightened his fists.

The kidnappers looked at each other, wondering why Oliver wasn't saying anything. The kidnapper then pushed the taser against Oliver's chest, and Oliver screamed loudly. "Did he make it to the island?" The kidnapper asked, shouting at Oliver. "Did he tell you anything?" Oliver still didn't respond, and was shocked once again. He tried holding in his scream, but he shouted through his gritted teeth.

"Yes, he did," Oliver finally admitted.

"What did he tell you, Mr. Queen?" The kidnapper asked.

Oliver let out a slow breath, then looked up at the kidnapper slowly. "He told me I'm gonna kill you."

The kidnappers looked at them, and then broke out laughing. "You're delusional," the interrogator said in a raspy voice. "You're zip-cuffed to that chair."

Oliver held up his hands, which he had freed from the zip ties. "Not anymore." The interrogator swung his fist at Oliver, and Oliver ducked, grabbing the chair and hitting the interrogator with it. He then hit the chair at another kidnapper, ducking another punch thrown by the interrogator. Seeing a knife sheathed on the interrogators belt, he grabbed it and stabbed the interrogator, before grabbing the other kidnapper and using it as a body shield as the third one, the one with the assault rifle, began shooting.

Running out of ammo, the last kidnapper began to run away. Oliver quickly checked the pulse of Tommy, seeing that he was alive, Oliver chased after the kidnapper. They ran into a warehouse, where Oliver quickly jumped to the second floor, and both the kidnapper and Oliver went to the roof.

The kidnapper reloaded, and started shooting at Oliver but Oliver ducked behind a building. They entered an abandoned factory, and Oliver ran at the second floor, on top of the kidnapper. The kidnapper shot at Oliver but the metal blocked the bullets.

Oliver jumped onto a chain, and swung down, grabbing the kidnapper and holding him by the neck. "You killed that man," Oliver said as he choked the kidnapper.

"You don't have to do this," The kidnapper croaked out.

"Yes, I do. Nobody can know my secret," Oliver said regrettably as he snapped the man's neck.

Oliver grabbed Tommy, and quickly drove home. The police arrived to the house to question Oliver and Tommy. "So this is the man you saw?" The detective asked Oliver, showing him a painting of a man in a hood. The detective was Laurel's father, Quentin Lance. "So that's your story. A guy in a green hood flew in and single-handedly took out three armed kidnappers. I mean, who is he, and why would he do that?" Quentin asked Oliver.

"I don't know. Find him and you can ask," Oliver said, smiling at Quentin.

"Then what about you? You see the hood guy?" Quentin asked as he held the picture up to Tommy's eyes.

Oliver and Quentin looked at tommy. "I saw... Just movement. Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it."

"Yeah." Quentin nodded. "It's funny, isn't it? One day back, and someone's already gunning for you. Aren't you popular?"

"Were you able to identify the men?" Moira asked, sitting a little ways away, watching the conversation.

"Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons," a second detective, detective Lucas said. "These were pros."

"Yeah. Well. They probably figured you would pay a king's ransom to get your boy back, or a Queen's ransom, as it were. After all, a parent would do anything to keep their child safe," Quentin said as he looked over to Oliver, directing the last sentence to him.

"I don't find your tone appropriate, detective," Moira said, glaring at Quentin.

"If Oliver can think of anything else, he'll be in touch. That you, gentlemen, for coming." Walter stood up, thanking them and quite obviously implying that this meeting was over.

The detective got up and chuckled, putting the papers in a bag before turning to Oliver. "Your luck never seems to run out, does it?" Quentin nodded before turning to leave. Raisa led Lucas and Quentin out.

Oliver went back up to his room, and began to do research on Adam Hunt. He had a newspaper with Adam Hunt as a headliner, and next to it, and old picture of him and Laurel. Oliver then turned to a book, a small book that had the names of many people on it. Adam Hunt was one of these names.

"You are different," a voice came from Oliver's door and Oliver looked up. It was Raisa. "Not like you to read a book."

Oliver chuckled. "I missed you, Raisa." He smiled and leaned back in his chair after turning the book upside down.

"No kitchen on the island," Raisa said.

"No, no friends either," Oliver replied, maintaining his smile, but it was wavering. Raisa smiled back at him, she was holding a tray of food. "Hey," he said as he grabbed the tray. "Thank you. Do I really seem different?"

"No. You're still a good boy," Raisa said.

"I think we both know I wasn't."

"But a good heart," Raisa continued, placing her hand on Oliver's chest.

"I hope so," Oliver smiled at her. "I want to be the person you always told me I could be."

Raisa smiled back at him, and nodded. "Well I will leave this with you."

"Wait, Raisa. There's one more thing I must ask of you, can you close the door?" Oliver sat down as Raisa closed the door.

"What is it?" Raisa asked.

"You started working here ten years ago. I remember, you were only eighteen. Didn't speak much English," Oliver began. "But I do remember peeping on you in the shower, and by God did you have a beautiful body."

"Mr. Oliver, this is inappropriate," Raisa said nervously.

"Raisa, I must ask you to do something. I know you like me, and so for me, could you please strip down naked?" Oliver asked, getting up, and unbuttoning her shirt.

Raisa didn't do anything, but then she walked to the door and locked it. She then began to take off her clothes until she was nude. "Your body is just as fine, possibly even better," Oliver noted as he looked at her hourglass shape.

Oliver pulled down his pants, and let his cock free. "Now Raisa, I want you to play with my cock," he said as he sat down. "Make it as pleasurable as possible for both me and you."

Raisa walked over to Oliver, and kneeled down, and began to lick Oliver's cock with her tongue. She started from the base of the shaft, and began licking upwards until she reached the tip. She did so many times, changing where on the cock she licked.

She then placed her lips around his cock, and began to suck on it. It was long enough for her to suck on it, and use her hand to rub it.

She continued sucking, and Oliver moaned and placed his hand on the back of Raisa's head. He pushed her deeper, and Raisa did not gag. She took the cock professionally, and continued to rub and suck.

Her technique was slow, but careful, and did not leave an inch of Oliver's cock unsatisfied. She continued to move her lips up and down his shaft slowly, and used one hand to continue rubbing while her other moved to her own pussy.

She started to rub her clit, slowly. As she did that, she angled her eyes upwards, to look into Oliver's face. Oliver looked back, and smiled as Raisa continued.

She started to rub her clit faster, and when she did that her rubbing of Oliver's cock sped up. Oliver placed both his hands on Raisa's head, and began to guide her head into a faster motion. He roughly thrust his cock into Raisa's mouth, and Raisa sped up.

Oliver felt his orgasm coming, and held Raisa's head so his cock stayed in her mouth. He moaned as he released his cum inside of Raisa's mouth.

Oliver let go, and Raisa pulled back. She opened her mouth to Oliver, showing the cum on her tongue before she swallowed it. "It tastes good, Mr. Oliver." Raisa said as she smiled at Oliver.

"I should hope so, for we will be doing this more often," Oliver said as he pulled his pants back on. Raisa got up to get dressed, but Oliver embraced her from behind.

"Mr. Oliver?" Raisa asked as Oliver's arms wrapped around her.

"Your body is so soft, and your tits so big. You will be such a good sex toy for me," Oliver said as he moved one hand to squeeze Raisa's tits. "You will do well to please me."

"Of course, Mr. Oliver. I would do this even if you weren't my boss," Raisa admitted as both Oliver's hands began to squeeze her breasts.

"Are you saying you enjoy doing this with me?" Oliver asked as he squeezed harder.

"I am saying that, and doing it with you, Mr. Oliver, makes it much better." Raisa smiled at Oliver and left his embrace. She then pulled her clothes back on, flashed Oliver her breasts once more, before leaving.

Oliver smiled, and he too put his clothes back on. Oliver left the house after he got dressed and as he exited the entrance, his mother stopped him. "Oliver," she said, grabbing his arm. "I want to introduce you to someone." Next to his mother was a large black man in a black suit. "John Diggle. He'll be accompanying you from now on."

"I don't need a babysitter," Oliver protested, looking at John and then back to his mother.

Walter walked up to Moira. "Darling, Oliver's a grown man. If he doesn't feel he needs armed protection, then..."

"Yeah, I understand but this is something I need," Moira said, looking at Oliver, determined. Oliver looked from Walter, back to John, and then again to Moira.

"Very well," Oliver said, and he walked towards John. "Let's go," he said, getting in the back seat, and John got into the driver's seat.

Oliver and John sat in the car, and Oliver slouched in his seat. "So... What do I call you?" He asked.

John shifted his hands on the wheel. "Diggle's good. Dig if you want," Diggle said, looking through the rearview mirror at Oliver.

"You're ex-military?" Oliver inquired.

"Yes sir, 105th airborne out of Kandahar, retired. Been in the private sector a little more than 4 years now. I don't want there to be any confusion Mr. Queen. My ability to keep you from harm will outweigh your comfort." There was no answer from Oliver. "Do we have an agreement? Sir?" Diggle heard the car door open and close, and turned around to see Oliver was missing. Slamming on the brakes, Diggle stopped and left the car. "Sir!" he shouted. He looked in the back of the car, and Oliver was no longer there. Diggle looked left and right and could not find Oliver anywhere.

Oliver had left the street, and went through an alley to another street. He had a backpack with him, and he began walking to his father's abandoned factory. He walked past a few homeless people, and handed them a little cash, before he reached the gate. He tossed the bag over, and then started walking backwards. Running, he jumped up, grabbing on to the top of the gate and vaulted himself over. He picked up the bag again, and walked into the factory building.

He walked into the factory, and stopped. The only light came through the opening in the door. (The abduction was unexpected. It forced me to move up my plans, but what I told the police was true.) Oliver wrote into a notebook. (The man in the green hood was there in that warehouse, and he's just beginning.)

Oliver grabbed a sledgehammer from the factory's tool room, and begin to slam it against the floor. He broke the floor, creating a hole large enough for him to jump down. Under the floor was the basement. It was then, that he began to build his office. Using a pulley system, he brought desks and computers down. He managed to get the lights back on, and he was now ready to work.

He started looking through the computers, setting them up. One of them had a map, another one a bunch of information. Oliver then began sharpening and fletching arrows, putting them on a table.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow Episode 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds