• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow Episode 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Arrow Episode 01

Finishing with that, Oliver began to set up his salmon ladder. Taking off his shirt, Oliver grabbed the bar, and began pulling himself up. He pulled the bar off of it's resting place, and quickly brought it to the next one. He did that many times, both up and down.

When he was finally done exercising, he went back to his office. He brought out the wooden box, the one that held the hozen, and the one he brought back from the island. He opened it up, and pulled out a recurve bow. Grabbing a quiver full of arrows, Oliver began to shoot. He threw six tennis balls toward a wall, and then aimed his arrow. He shot a first arrow, then a second. When he had finally shot six, all six tennis balls were pinned against the wall by an arrow.

Oliver left the tennis balls where they were and went back to the computers. On one of the computers, there was a news channel playing. A picture of Laurel was next to a picture of Adam Hunt. "The suit alleges that Hunt committed several acts of fraud against the city's underprivileged. Laurel Lance, an attorney for the city..." Oliver turned down the volume and looked at a book. The small book that he was looking at earlier before Raisa had walked in. Adam Hunt. His crimes go deeper than fraud and theft, but he's been able to bully, bribe, or kill anyone who's gotten into his way. Oliver wrote in his notebook. He hasn't met me yet. Oliver closed his notebook, and pulled out a green hooded suit from the box.

Adam Hunt was walking through a parking garage, with three other men in suits. "You remind Grell I put him on the bench, I can take him off. I will turn him into a cautionary tale."

"Yes Mr. Hunt," the suited man walking next to him replied.

"And this attorney Laurel Lance, you said she wasn't going to be a problem anymore. I told you to fix that situation." Hunt stopped walking and turned to face that man. "Why are you still here?"

The man nodded, and quickly walked away. As Hunt and his two bodyguards kept walking, an arrow whooshed through the air and hit the lights, making the parking garage go dark. Hunt and his bodyguards looked around, wondering what had just happened.

"Unh!" One of the bodyguards grunted as he fell to the ground, an arrow embedded in his torso.

"Get in the car!" The other bodyguard shouted as Hunt rushed into a black car. The bodyguard took out his pistol, and looked around. He shot at where he thought the attacker was, but hit nothing.

"Hey, you missed," the attacker, Oliver, shouted out. His voice echoed through the garage and the bodyguard was unable to identify where Oliver was.

"Ugh!" The bodyguard grunted as he fell as well, an arrow placed in his chest. Hunt looked around, frightened and panicked as his bodyguards fell. Another arrow came flying, and broke the window of the car next to where Hunt was sitting. Oliver then reached through the window, and grabbed Hunt, pulling him out and throwing him on the ground.

"What? What?" Hunt shouted as he curled in a ball, his hands raised up to Oliver. "Just, just tell me what you want."

Oliver jumped off the roof of the car and lifted Hunt up by his shirt. "You're going to transfer $40 million into Starling City bank account 1141 by 10 P.M. tomorrow night or I'm going to take it, and you won't like how." Oliver let go of Hunt, and then ran off, leaving Hunt in the dark.

"If I see you again, you're dead!" Hunt shouted after Oliver, and Oliver turned around, aiming his bow at Hunt. Oliver nocked an arrow, and shot it at Hunt, but purpose missed, the arrow whizzing right past Hunt and into the window of the car. Hunt looked at the car, and when he turned back to look for Oliver, Oliver was nowhere to be seen.

Hunt returned to his office building, and Detective Lance and Detective Lucas were interviewing him. "He was wearing a hood, a green hood, and he had a bow and arrow." Lance and Lucas looked at each other, and then back to Hunt. "What, you don't believe me? That maniac put two of my men in the hospital." Hunt reached to his desk and grabbed an arrow, a green arrow. He handed it to detective Lucas.

"Well, thanks for your statement," Lance said, looking at the arrow. "We'll put out an APB on... Robin Hood."

"Hey pal, I'm not some grocer who got taken for his register," Hunt said, glaring at Lance. "I go to the front of the line. Now he said he would be back here by 10 P.M., make sure you're here first." Lance nodded. "You can coordinate with Mr. Drakon, my new head of security." Hunt pointed to a tall, intimidating brown haired man dressed in all black.

Lance looked at Mr. Drakon, and Lance and Lucas exchanged looks. "Alright, well, uh, thanks for your time," Lance said to Hunt as Hunt returned to his desk. Lance smiled at Hunt and the detectives walked out of the room.

"It looks like Queen was telling the truth," Lucas told Lance as they left the room.

"Yeah, well. There's a first time for everything," Lance replied as they entered an elevator. "This hooded guy comes looking for trouble, he'll find it."

Oliver returned to the Queen mansion, no longer in his costume but instead in a suit. Outside, there was a black car waiting. Oliver opened the back door of the car, and saw Diggle sitting in the back. Diggle looked at Oliver, and said "put on your seat belt, sir. Wouldn't want you to miss your party."

At the party, the song "This beat is for all my freaks" was playing, and hundreds of people were at the party. On a stage, there were women in bikinis, as everyone was taking shots. Oliver began walking down to the party floor, and checked his phone clock quickly. Tommy saw Oliver walking down, and signaled to the DJ to stop the music. He ran up to Oliver, and a spotlight was shone down on them.

"Everybody, hey!" Tommy shouted as the noise died down. "Man of the hour!" He shouted and everyone started cheering. "Whoo! Ladies, please give this man a proper homecoming," Tommy said as Oliver walked down to the party floor.

The DJ changed the song to "We are the Champions" and Oliver walked up on stage. "Thank you very much, everybody!" Tommy held up a shot glass to Oliver, and Oliver grabbed it. He drank it, and smiled. "I missed tequila!" The crowd cheered as Oliver said that, and the DJ changed to dance music again.

Back at Hunt's office, Hunt was waiting with tens of armed guards in his office, and outside his office. "What the hell's going on out there?" Hunt asked as he looked out the window, seeing Oliver's party in the next building.

"It's across the street," Drakon replied, looking at the building. "Party for that guy that got rescued off that island. Oliver Queen."

Oliver walked up to the bar, and was talking to Tommy. "Hey, does he wipe for you too?" Tommy asked as Tommy saw Diggle. "Anyways, by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days. As your wingman, I highly recommend Carmen Golden," Tommy said, and he pointed to a group of three girls all dressed in low cut tank tops dancing on the stage.

"Which one is she?" Oliver asked, not bothering to tell Tommy that he's had sex multiple times already since he's returned.

"The one who looks like the chick from 'Twilight'" Tommy replied.

"What's 'Twilight'?" Oliver asked, confused.

"You're so better off not knowing," Tommy smiled. "She's the one in the middle, the showing much more cleavage than the others."

Oliver's eyes gazed off, and he saw Thea on the dance floor. She was talking to someone, who was handing her a plastic bag in return for money. "Back in a minute," Oliver said calmly as he walked away, and Tommy looked at him weirdly before returning to dancing.

Diggle followed Oliver as Oliver walked over to Thea. "Ollie, hey! This party is sick," Thea said as she saw Oliver.

"Who let you in here?" Oliver asked, pulling Thea to the side.

"I believe it was somebody who said, 'right this way Ms. Queen,'" Thea laughed drunkenly.

"Well, you shouldn't be here," Oliver said firmly.

"Ollie, I'm not 13 anymore," Thea said, offended.

"No, you're 18. You're still underaged." Oliver replied, not breaking his stance.

"Ollie, I love you, but you can't come back here and judge me, especially for being just like you," Thea replied back sassily.

"I know it couldn't have been easy for you when I was away--" Oliver was interrupted by Thea.

"Away? No, you died! My brother and my father died," Thea looked at Oliver, angry.

"I know," Oliver began.

"No, you don't," Thea interrupted again. "Mom had Walter, and I had no one. You guys all act like it's cool, let's forget about the last five years. Well, I can't. For me, it's kind of permanently in there, so I'm sorry if I turned out some major disappointment, but this me is the best I could do with what I had to work with." Oliver said nothing, and Thea looked to her friend. "Let's bounce," she said as they walked away.

Oliver watched her leave, and looked to his hand. In it was the drugs Thea had bought, and he threw them away. Oliver looked, and saw Diggle watching him, Diggle gave Oliver a little grin, as he saw Oliver throw the drugs away. Oliver turned, and bumped right into Laurel. "Oh! Oh, you're here."

"Tommy. He made the point that we have too many years between us to leave things the way we left them," Laurel told Oliver. "Is there someplace quieter that we could go?"

"Yeah," Oliver said and he put his hand on Laurel's back, guiding her away.

Oliver brought Laurel into a small closet, and Laurel began speaking. "I'm sorry about saying that you should've been the one who died. That was wrong."

"If I could trade places with her, I would," Oliver replied, looking at Laurel.

"About Sara. There's something that I've been afraid to ask, but I need to know."

"Okay."

Laurel looked at Oliver, and then began to unzip Oliver's pants. She knelt down, and pulled Oliver's pants and boxers down, letting his cock free. She began to play with Oliver's cock with her hand, and she looked up to Oliver. "Who was better at this?" She asked, before she began to lick Oliver's cock, licking the tip as it began to grow.

When Oliver's cock finally reached its full length, Laurel began to suck on it. She placed her lips against it, and began to slide her lips on Oliver's cock. Her saliva began to lubricate Oliver's cock as she brought it as deep as she could before gagging on it.

"You're definitely better with your mouth," Oliver admitted as Laurel continued sucking. As Laurel heard that, she stood up. She turned around, revealing her dress' zipper to Oliver.

"Can you help me with this?" She asked as she slid off her heels.

Oliver unzipped her dress, and Laurel slid out of it. Her body was slim, and curvy and Oliver admired it as Laurel pulled down her panties. Oliver unhooked her bra, and Laurel faced Oliver.

Laurel reached her arms over Oliver, and wrapped them around him, as she began to kiss his lips. Oliver held her as well, and slid his cock inside of her pussy. She moaned as Oliver slid his full length into her, slowly.

Oliver placed his hands on her ass, cupping her cheeks as he began to thrust in and out of her, going slowly at first, letting her juice lubricate his cock even more.

Laurel wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck, and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She trusted Oliver to hold her, and Oliver did hold her by her ass. They continued to kiss as Oliver began bouncing Laurel on his cock.

Bouncing Laurel up and down instead of thrusting allowed Oliver to go faster, and he felt the rustling of Laurel's tits against his suit as the bouncing made them shake.

Oliver squeezed her ass as Laurel's juice dripped down Oliver's cock onto his body. Oliver thrust deeper into Laurel as he bounced her even faster.

Laurel, her hands still wrapped around Oliver's neck, leaned back, her tits falling free of Oliver's clothing and bouncing furiously. Laurel moaned in pleasure as Oliver kept bouncer her on his cock, holding her up.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" Laurel moaned as her pussy began to squirt, and Oliver used one hand to deflect the pussy juice onto Laurel's body as his other kept holding her.

Oliver continued to thrust into Laurel, even after her orgasm subsided and Laurel asked him for his cum. "I want to taste your cum, just like we did in college," she begged as Oliver began to slow down his fucking.

Oliver stopped, and Laurel put her feet on the ground before she kneeled down. She began to rub Oliver's cock, her mouth wide open and Oliver began to moan.

Oliver's cum soon sprayed out, most of it landing in Laurel's open mouth. Some of it landed on her tits, and some more on her eyes however, and Laurel moaned in pleasure.

She swallowed Oliver's cum, and smiled at him. "So who was better?" She asked as she rubbed the rest of Oliver's cum onto her body, the one on her eyes into her face, and the one on her tits into her tits.

Oliver looked at Laurel's glossy, cum covered tits and smiled. "Definitely you." He then slipped his cock back in his pants, pulling his pants back up. His alarm beeped, signaling it was ten o'clock. He checked the bank account, and nothing was in there.

"Is something wrong?" Laurel asked, still on her knees.

"I asked someone to do something. They didn't," he replied. "Laurel... You always saw the best in me. Right now, this is what you're doing. Looking at me, and wondering if that island changed me somehow, if it made me a better person. It didn't, this was a mistake. We shouldn't have done what we just did," Oliver said, backing away from Laurel. "Stay away from me. Otherwise, I'm just gonna hurt you, again. But this time, it'll be worse. Got to roll. I got five years of debauchery to catch up on."

"You're wrong Oliver. That island did change you, at least now you're honest," Laurel said standing up, and Oliver left the room, leaving Laurel naked in the closet.

As Oliver walked away, he thought about how he lied to Laurel. How he couldn't be with her if he was to save Starling City. He walked past the kitchen, hoping that he had lost Diggle, but Diggle was waiting there. "Something I can help you with, sir?" Diggle asked.

"I just wanted a second to myself," Oliver replied, facing Diggle.

"I would believe you Mr. Queen if you weren't so full of crap," Diggle walked towards Oliver. "Party's this way," he said, motioning to the door.

Oliver walked towards the door, Diggle right behind him. Oliver pushed down on the handle. "It's locked," he said.

Diggle looked at Oliver, and then reached for the handle. Oliver grabbed Diggle's arm, and held him, trying to make Diggle pass out.

Over at Hunt's office, Drakon was preparing the security. "You two cover the elevator, hang back and be ready," he said, pointing to two men. "Stay in the corners and stay alert." Drakon walked into Hunt's private office and closed the door. He locked it with a password. "It's past ten. He's never getting in here."

Outside the building, an arrow with a string attached to it was embedded in the side of the building. A green arrow.

On the street, the police were waiting. Lance was there, with detective Lucas. "All's clear," Lucas said, walking up to Lance.

"Yeah," Lance replied.

As Hunt's men patrolled the hallway, the lights went out suddenly. The men gripped their weapons faster, and the elevator dinged. The moment a crack appeared in the elevator, An arrow was shot, hitting one of the guards. Oliver left the elevator, smacking another guard in the face with his bow before moving behind one of the pillars.

Behind the pillar, he hit a third guard with his bow, and then threw a dart past the pillar, hitting a fourth guard. The two remaining guards shot at the pillar, and the moment they had to reload, Oliver threw his bow at one of them.

Running at the last one, Oliver jumped off the wall, kicking the last one in the head, and then picking his bow up again.

In the room, the rest of the guards were facing the door, guns ready. The door exploded, and someone ran through. It wasn't Oliver, however. It was one of the guards, and Hunt's guards in the room shot at the other guard, killing him.

As the room guards stopped shooting, oliver quickly entered, shooting one of the guards, and then punching another, knocking him unconscious. Only Drakon and Hunt were left in the room, besides Oliver.

Oliver shot an arrow, missing Hunt, and Oliver didn't see Drakon. "You missed," Hunt noticed.

"Really?" Oliver asked. It was then Drakon snuck up behind Oliver, knocking his bow out of his hand.

Oliver punched Drakon, but it was deflected and the two engaged in a fistfight. Dodging and defending each other's punches and kicks, Oliver was distracted as Hunt called Lance. "He's here," Hunt said through the phone.

"All units, converge! All units, converge!" Lance shouted as he began to enter the building.

Oliver through Drakon down on the floor, kicking him in the face, but Drakon got back up. Drakon pulled a gun from the floor and started shooting at Oliver. Oliver jumped behind the desk, and as he jumped he threw a dart at Drakon, hitting Drakon. Oliver lay behind the desk, injured, and nearly unconscious.

Oliver heard the police sirens, and the policemen entering the floor. "Lay down your weapons. I repeat, lay down your weapons," one of them shouted.

Oliver shot an arrow, which exploded in a spark, blinding the officers and then Oliver jumped out the window, shattering the glass. As lance looked out the window, he saw Oliver sliding down a zipline, which was attached to the arrow embedded in the building.

"Tell me you saw that," detective Lucas said as he looked out the window.

Lance looked and then said "let's go, move."

Lance and the policemen entered the building the arrow ziplined to, Oliver's party. "Search the building roof to basement," he commanded the officers. "Find him! Starling City police! The party's over kids!" Lance shouted out.

The crowd booed and Lance started looking around. He saw Tommy hanging out with some girls. "Oh, Mr. Merlyn. Imagine my shock at finding you here. Did you roofie anyone special tonight, huh?"

Tommy smiled, and Oliver came up behind Tommy. "Detective!" Oliver shouted. "It's a private party."

"Yeah well there was an incident at Adam Hunt's building. You know anything about that?" Lance replied, questioning Oliver.

"Who's Adam Hunt?" Oliver asked, innocently, masking who he really was.

"He's a millionaire bottom feeder, and I'm kind of surprised you aren't friends," Lance insulted Oliver.

"I've been out of town for... a while," Oliver pointed out, smiling at Lance.

"Yeah, well, he just got attacked by the guy with the hood, the guy that saved your ass the other day," Lance said, implying that he thought Oliver was the vigilante.

"The hood guy," Oliver smirked. "You didn't find him? I'm gonna offer a reward." Oliver turned around to the crowd, holding his hands up. "Hey everybody, two million dollars to anybody that can find a nut bar in a green hood." The crowd cheered at what Oliver said, and Lance moved up towards Oliver.

"Did you even try to save her?" Lance asked, glaring at Oliver accusingly.

"OK, let's go partner," Lucas said, holding Lance back, realizing that the situation got out of hand.

"Did you even try to save my daughter?" Lance said, ignoring his partner.

"Sara wouldn't want this," Lucas said, pushing Lance back as Lance resisted. "Come on, Partner. Let's go. It's alright, let's go."

Oliver looked at Lance leaving, and then walked up on stage. "It's way too quiet up here. This is a party!" Oliver shouted out, and then Avicci's song "Levels" began playing.

Tommy looked at Oliver as Oliver walked down from the stage. "Some coincidence," Tommy said. "I mean, you asking to have your party here, and Hunt getting robbed next door, and by the same guy who rescued us at the warehouse."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow Episode 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds