• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow Episode 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Arrow Episode 01

"If I were you, Tommy," Oliver said. "I'd just be glad you're alive."

"What happened to you on that island?" Tommy asked, looking at Oliver as if Oliver were some complete stranger.

"A lot," Oliver responded simply, before walking away slowly.

The next day, construction workers were fixing up Hunt's building. "What the hell are you talking about!" Hunt was shouting into his phone. "40 million dollars doesn't just up and vanish! Untraceable? It is 40 million dollars! Find it!" Hunt hung up, and set his phone down. "How did he do it!" He shouted.

What Hunt didn't realize was that when Oliver "missed" and arrow, he shot it right into a usb slot. He was then able to transfer the money using the usb, to his account.

Back in Oliver's hideout, he was transferring all the money to people that Hunt stole from, giving them the money back. Oliver looked at the small book, and then to Adam Hunt's name. He grabbed his pen, and drew a line across it. As he looked at the book, he remembered when he was stranded again.

(Oliver was laying down, trying to sleep. "There's not enough for all of us," Robert told Oliver.

"Save your strength," Oliver replied, closing his eyes again.

"You can survive this, make it home, make it better, write my wrongs. But you have to live through this first," Robert demanded. Oliver wasn't responding, and Robert shook him. "You hear me Ollie? You hear me, son?"

Oliver looked up to Robert. "Just rest, dad."

Robert looked back to Oliver, and said "no." He gave Oliver a kiss on the forehead before pulling out the emergency pistol. Without a thought, he shot Gus and Gus fell of the raft.

Oliver backed away from his father, scared. "Dad?" He asked.

"Survive," Robert commanded commanded before lifting the gun to his own head.

"No!" Oliver shouted as Robert pulled the trigger, leaving Oliver the only one alive on the raft, with Robert's dead body.)

Oliver leaned back in his chair, and sighed.

Back at the District Attorney's office, Laurel was speaking with her client. "If hypothetically, fifty-thousand dollars magically appeared in your bank account, it might be best for you not to speak about it. To anyone. Ever." Laurel said, laughing. "God bless you, too."

"I just got a very grateful phone call from one of our clients against Adam Hunt," Laurel's friend Joanna said.

"Me too," Laurel said as they both laughed.

"It looks like Starling City has a guardian angel," Joanna pointed out. "By the way, your cute friend's here."

"You left the party pretty quick last night, even after I made sure the bar was stocked with Pinot Noir," Tommy said as they walked over to Tommy's Mclaren.

"It wasn't really my scene," Laurel said.

"I thought maybe you and Oliver went mano-a-mano again," Tommy said, looking at Laurel. "I saw you two head out."

"There's nothing between Oliver and I, not anymore," Laurel said bitterly.

"Here I thought the only thing between you and Oliver was us," Tommy said, as they reached the car.

"I wouldn't exactly characterize us as an 'us,' Tommy."

"Then what would you call it?"

"A lapse."

"That's quite a few lapses, your place, my place, my place again." Tommy and Laurel laughed.

"Oh come on Merlyn. We bit know that you're not a one girl type of guy," Laurel said, her expression turning serious.

"Depends on the girl," Tommy replied, smiling at Laurel.

"I have to go back to work," Laurel said, walking away.

"Dinah Laurel Lance, always trying to save the world." Tommy said and Laurel turned around.

"Hey. If I don't try and save it, who will?" She asked.

Tommy smiled and entered his car, and Laurel walked back to the District Attorney's office. What they didn't realize is that Oliver was crouching on a fire escape, and heard their whole conversation.

(She says the island changed me,) Oliver wrote in his notebook. (She has no idea how much. There are many more names on the list. Those who rule my city through intimidation and fear. Every last one of them will wish I had died on that island.)

Back at the Queen's mansion, a man was speaking with Moira. "The police failed to identify the men I hired to kidnap Oliver, and they never will. Should we arrange another abduction?"

"No. There are other ways of finding out what my son knows," Moira said. She looked up to Oliver's room, the shades were closed.

Inside the room, Oliver was sitting down. He had called for Raisa to come up, and soon enough she did.

"Hello Mr. Oliver, I think I know why you called me here," she said, smiling at Oliver.

"You know me so well," Oliver said as Raisa closed and locked the door. "But today I just needed someone to sleep with."

"What do you mean?" Raisa asked, confused.

"Raisa, you're a hot, young, sexy Russian. You deserve to be more than just my personal sex toy. You deserve to be loved, not just used," Oliver said as he began to strip down. "Come, join me in bed." Oliver stripped completely naked, his large cock soft as he lay down on the bed.

Raisa looked at his muscular body, and cock and quickly stripped too, and Oliver appreciated her hourglass figure. Raisa lay down next to Oliver, and Oliver turned so that he could hug her. He held both her tits in his hands as he embraced her, his cock pushed against Raisa's ass, and they slowly drifted asleep

(To be continued in episode 2)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow Episode 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds