At the Villa Ch. 31

'Are you ready to take my panties off, my dear?' Irene asked with tears still flowing out of her eyes. They were tears of joy. They felt so happy together, that with the excitement of the moment, they had no idea from where they were going to start.

George immediately took his position, ready to take off her panties, but Irene had other sexy ideas. She turned around until she was lying on her stomach. A very nicely shaped ass adorned the bed, on which she was laying on. George, not used to such beautiful naked ladies, was fascinated with her beauty. His manhood jumped inside his trousers. It became so hard, that he was finding it a problem to control it. He tried the PC muscle and it seemed that it worked; but he was sure he doesn't know for how long?

George put his hand on her beautifully round ass. It felt so smooth that he started to massage her behind. He couldn't resist the feeling. It felt so smooth that fresh dreams started flowing. He took his clothes off in one go and lay down on the bed next to her. She was watching him. Her eyes were open, waiting to enjoy what she had missed. George looked into her eyes. He could only see love. He slightly moved on his side and pressed his hard manhood against her body. Irene immediately felt it, hard as steel; waiting for the moment when she felt it breaking the inside of her vagina.

Irene with her face turned towards George did not stop watching him; wondering when he will make his next move. Their eyes met again, as also their lips. There was no talk. Their tongues went wild inside their mouths while George's hand roamed over her ass, feeling the heat and the tension. His hand continued to explore, while crawling slowly between her inner legs. Irene gave him a little more space so his fingers could easily crawl between her pouty lips. They were totally saturated with the flowing of her natural lubricant. His hand became wet. The juices continued to flow; abundantly.

At that precise moment George pulled her panties slowly until her ass became totally exposed. Very carefully, while looking and enjoying the scene, she lifted her legs one at a time giving George that most beautiful sexy scene. He was amazed what he had missed, for the many past years. He still could not believe she belonged to him. She was ready to give him the whole of her body. At last they were together; loving each other. They were looking forward for that moment when they become one body.

George liked her from the moment she was coming towards him. From the first look he loved her. Many times George wished to have a female companion. He was very hungry to have somebody to live with, even though he not so sure. The last few years he was living alone; his was living a rather miserable life. Although he had a few friends it did not change his way of life. He just slept alone. He even felt scared to invite a woman to his villa. Nosy people were everywhere. On such a small community they make a lot of noise. Being a Bank Manager it will reflect badly.

Sam was trying to change George's future. He had this still young looking lady whom Sam tried, to in a way impose her on George.

George was lucky. They liked each other and he was enjoying the taste and her smelly purposely shaved pussy. Irene gave him the space. George had managed to pull off her panties from the second leg in one piece. She turned on her back. George could not stop looking. She opened her legs as wide as she could, while she pulled them towards her body.

'Fuck me George, fuck me. I'm so hot, so hot George, I don't think I can wait anymore. I want you now my love; I want you. I want to feel that beautiful cock of yours, entering into my virgin vagina. This is going to be my first. I'm still a virgin George... I'm still a virgin George.' Irene shouted as she watched George crawling slowly on his knees towards where her portal of love was.

'Yes my love, you have more than rights. I love you too much my dear lady.' George insisted that she had the same rights as he had.

There were no ceremonies. George, holding his hard steel cock in the right hand was ready to penetrate her vagina. It just needed that little push but George used the head to scrape the liquids which were leaking from her over wet vaginal opening. A couple of movements along the length between her swollen lips stopped the head at the entrance. He tried to push slowly. Irene was expecting that little push. It was that sweet little push with which the waiting door of procreation started to crack. 'Aaaachchchc. Aaaaahhhhhhhh sweetie. Give meee more of your manhood. I want it to go deeper... deeper.' She cried as she felt more of his manhood going through the crack in her hymen.

She was waiting. She felt very happy: never before she ever felt like she was in the heavens. She knew there was no way she would back off. She felt the head stretching her vaginal opening. Her eyes were focused on George's face, noticing every move he was making. She felt some discomfort as part of the head had already passed through the entrance, and getting deeper.

She felt more little pressure. She knew there will be no turning back. George pulled the head slightly backwards. Irene was shocked. She wondered if he was going to chicken out. Nothing of the sort happened. Their eyes remained focused, watching each other's.

While both were tense and quite; George gave a strong push... she cried. Her virginity was tempered. The hymen was slaughtered with the sudden push. It sent the head of his manhood deep in, beyond from where the hymen was.

There was pain. Yes there was some pain. For Irene, it was the pain of happiness. It was also the pain of love. She had been waiting and wondering if she will ever fulfill her dream, of becoming a mother. But that special moment, seemed to have arrived. George continued to press until he filled her vagina to the full; not only with his phallus but also, with what he pumped into her freshly fucked vagina. One shot after another and Irene's vaginal tube ended totally flooded, with load after load of sperm.

A mixture of liquid mixed with George's sperm filled her portal of love. It was so full that it was seeping out from her portal of love. George amazed with his achievement noticed that he was still hard. Being so excited he started to fuck her slowly. Another orgasm sent her into the heavens. She became wild. She was crying; not with pain but from the excitement of the moment. Irene, feeling her future's husband manhood swimming in a mixture of female juices flooded with the male sperm; she was elevated. Her vagina felt totally flooded. If it was the right time she could easily get pregnant.

George was amazed with her forwardness; he put both hands on the back of her head as a sign of gratitude. It had been a very long time since he had a woman, that he could say it was his. Nothing had happened since his divorce of many years ago. When Padme was helping him to get back into the world of sexual pleasures, George could not believe that what was happening was reality. He was even a little shocked when he watched Padme pushing his foreskin backwards exposing the whole of the head, during their training.

As they relaxed from the first conjugation of their bodies, George could not stop kissing and hugging his fresh girlfriend. He only met her for the first just a few hours earlier. His deflated organ was there hanging between their legs. It was waiting to honour nature's obligations. Liquid was still seeping out, from her overfilled vagina. They looked in each other's eyes, the fire started to burn again. She felt his cock slowly growing between his legs and her vagina; exactly where it was jammed. She became excited. She wanted him again. She missed a lot along her younger years. Many times she thought about the pleasures of the flesh.

Watching each other, they both knew what they wanted. George quickly made space, turned around and got his mouth between her legs. Being slightly exhausted, George could not believe how his manhood started to rise again and so quickly.

After he took a quick look at her drenched leaking pussy, he immediately put his tongue between her swollen lips. Love juices were leaking. As soon as he stuck his tongue inside her freshly penetrated portal of love, he could not get enough of those tasty juices. Tasted so good he could not stop his tongue scraping the vaginal juices, as they leaked out. He continued to suck like crazy. The slower he used his tongue the more the tasty liquids flow. Irene seemed that she could not stop moaning and crying.

She fought to keep her legs wide open. The intensity of the orgasms she was encountering, were incredible. He continued to suck and lick the leaching fluids. Irene continued to enjoy those special moments; those explosions every time George hit the clitoris. She was totally lost in those moments of incredible pleasures, which George was instituting.

She never felt so happy. George was wondering what had been happening within her hot sexy body. The cries of suck me harder never stopped. She was so hungry that with every touch her body exploded again. The orgasms she was enjoying were somewhat heavenly. He noticed that they were flowing in waves after waves. He could not stop sucking every corner of her vaginal area. The tastes were exquisite. Sometimes he even moved a hand and teased and squeezed her nipples.

At last she cried; 'Fuck me George. Give me a baby George.'

After that cry for more, her body exploded. It was a very strong explosion. Irene lost herself in the heavens. The more George sucked the more she pressed his mouth against her vagina the wilder she became. There were more cries, deafening cries of stop, stop, even though she continued to press his mouth harder against her really leaking vagina. Liquids were gushing out.

Irene nearly passed out. The latest orgasms that took her body were not expected. George managed to pull his mouth away from sucking her vagina. He looked down between her still wide open legs for a couple of seconds, before he stopped to relax. He loved that view of her Portal of Love. Love juice was continuously flowing out of her vaginal opening. He could even see streaks of blood mixed with the loving cocktail. There was more than love. She was waiting for that special moment in her life. She was looking at her lover who was watching her; his eyes were focused on that piece of architecture which her body, had naturally produced. That cave of procreation. Her vagina!

George was as excited as Irene was, if not more. He looked back at her striking face. There was excitement: tension. She was waiting. There was a lot of love. He could not stop starring at her beautiful face. She had been waiting for that moment when she could feel being filled with the male organ for the first time in her life. She wanted to experience what it would mean to her, to her own body, to the man she barely knew. He was as anxious, to know and understand if they could fit together; live happily together.

'Are you ready my love?' George asked as he hugged her again and again.

She just smiled. She looked directly at George, searching for his emotions as he was on his knees between her legs, waiting to honour his obligations. She pulled her knees towards her body, exposing that beautiful scene for George, to enjoy. Her vaginal area seemed like it had been extended as she opened her pouty lips wider. George kissed her clitoris and continued to crawl forward over her body. He kissed her on her lips while their eyes showed nothing more than their hunger for real love. It was sincere love. It was coming from the two fresh lovers, whom half day away they did not even knew each other.

They had consummated their love for each other. George settled on his knees between her wide open legs. He was ready to break in again. Then he will penetrate into her portal of love for the third time or could be the fourth. It was time that his light will shine again inside, while they become one whole body; again. They had lost count. What mattered was their love.

Their hungry eyes were watching on each other. There were tears flowing. It was the result of the tension; of the pleasures; those they had enjoyed so far. George hugged her with one hand, while he kissed her. His other hand was holding his wand of light. It was ready to enter into her portal of love. It was a special moment in the early loving life of a couple; who just found love.

'I'm very excited. Are you ready my love?' Irene whispered.

George did not answer. He just moved his hand which was holding his ready hard cook. It was quite hard. He moved it slightly forward and backwards, scrapped all the love juices from between her vaginal lips with the head itself.

Irene felt the head of his manhood massaging the area, so close to her vaginal entrance. Every time she felt the bulbous head pressing, her body trembled. George did not stop. He started to push; the head moved slowly through the opening and soon it was more than half way inside.

Irene moaned once but then she stayed quite, just enjoying the feeling of her vaginal tube being stretched. She relaxed. She wanted to feel what was happing. George continued to push slowly, feeding his manhood deeper within her vaginal tube. At last she noticed, that his manhood was pressing against her womb.

Irene felt elated wondering how wonderful, nature acts. The feeling of being filled with such a precious part of the male body; becoming one single body; it was amazing. New feelings started to be generated. Irene moaned again and again. She even cried with the loving feelings of her future husband. Her body trembled, not with fear but with the amazing feelings which were creeping inside her bloodstream.

Many times Irene had dreamed about such a moment, wondering if she should fall in love with a man. She had received a few proposals, but with the excuse of her niece (Adriana) she always refused. When Sam proposed; she could not sleep. She asked herself many times; is it true; is it a joke or it is a dream. But Sam had lit the fire of love within her heart. She had no idea who the other contender was. It was going to be a blind date with love from both ends.

She felt like if she was in the heavens. When her man filled her vagina with his hard cock, she felt ready to enjoy that feeling of being totally filled. During that moment when she felt it penetrating again into her vagina, she felt she was in another world; an unknown world.

She had waited for a long time. At last she felt full. She was a real woman. Irene and George became one body, linked in love. It was like another orgasm. She was anticipating it, waiting for it. Her body exploded while her husband's connecting rod filled her vagina. It started to pulsate, not only with his manhood deep inside her but with the fire of love.

'Wowww; it feels so good my love. I'm more than ready, waiting; again. I'm so wet; waiting... waiting my love, for another special treatment. I had dreamed many times about being cuddled by a loving male, especially while making love. There were times when I even touched myself.' Irene nearly started to cry. More tears were cascading down her cheeks.

George, very slowly started to push and pull the head back and forth through her vaginal opening. It was deep inside the same place which she had protected for so many years... her hymen. Little by little he pushed the uncovered purple head until the whole head was deep inside. He pushed a little more, until the head kept crawling deeper and deeper. He stopped again. There was no talking, just silence, waiting nervously.

George gave a stronger push and she cried. 'Aaaaaahhhhhh.' She hugged him and kissed him. 'It's in...It's innnn...again my love.' She cried excitedly. She kissed him hard, harder and harder as she pressed his body to herself. She pushed her ass upwards trying to get more of his manhood into the depths of her PORTAL OF LOVE.

'Thank you my love; we done it again.' She cried excitedly.

At last George pulled his sperm feeding tube all the way out.

'Is there still traces of blood?' Irene asked.

He lifted himself enough on his knees and took a look. 'Yes, just a little my love. There are just slight traces but I can barely see them.' He collected some between two fingers and after he showed them to her, he rubbed them against her lips; giving her the possibility, to taste her own virgin blood, from what was left.

'Are you happy?' He asked.

'I had never been so happy my love. I love you George. You not only made me a very happy woman, but above all; you made me a woman.' She cried as she said the words. She was crying with happiness; not with pain.

'I know, but now you need to open yourself again.' George requested.

With a big smile on her face, her legs went wide open. George took again his position and entered her. He pushed the head, first through the thorn hymen where he gave her a few strokes in and out, forward and backwards hitting her most erogenous spots, just inside the entrance. In no time, Irene exploded with a huge orgasm that took her by surprise.

'Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh .... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck me George fuck mmmeeeeee.' Irene cried as her body trembled. 'Fuccchhh meeee.'

George slowly fed the rest of his cock all the way in, until he pressed further and connected the feeding slit against her door of her womb.

Her moans of pleasure vibrated around the bedroom. She pushed her ass up while George started to fuck her; slowly at first but then he increased the tempo. She was too lost in her nirvana, to wonder what was happening. He kept the temps, sometimes even gone a little stronger. His cock was moving back and forth within her still rather tight vaginal tube.

Irene felt very proud. At last, she passed through that special moment in her life. She never thought she would ever do it. But it happened. She knew that inside her body, something very special had happened. It was filled with her future's husband seed. She knew that it will be filled again and again. That was the most prestigious moment in Irene's life. When she felt George empting his balls deep inside her love tube, she felt that special something; it was that something which she had never hoped she had possibility, to get as far as she may become pregnant.

George still connected to his lovely lady slowed down slowly until he stopped the head of his cock at the very entrance of her vagina. He was ready to shoot, but he set himself on hold. He was lucky she did not take long to open her eyes.

'What did you do to me my love?' She asked.

'What happened?' He asked.

'I feel I had been somewhere... it was so beautiful, so serene; was I in the heavens?' She looked at George. 'It was fantastic, glorious... until you stopped. Why did you stop?' She described where she really felt being.

George pushed his cock again all the way back in, until he felt it settling against her womb. Then he pulled it out very slowly until he let it rest at the very entrance of her vaginal opening. Slowly he moved it slightly in and out.

'I want you to receive another load of my sperm. Do you want it?' He asked.

Irene gave him a sweet look.

'What will it be, a boy or a girl?' She teased.

'Whatever it will be, he/she will be more than welcome.' George answered.

Their eyes met again as George fed all of his hard cock which he had ready waiting to please. It was ready to explode. George had become almost too excited. He could not believe that it was dream that it may become a reality He thought that it would be a special privilege to have his own offspring.

A couple of more backs and forts and then he stopped with the head of his ready leaking cock, jammed against her womb. Their eyes were fixed on each other's. Smiles were escaping from their lips as she felt the pressure on her womb. Both were ready. George was on the brink of exploding. A strong cry of relief escaped from between his lips. The first shot of sperm blew off inside her vagina and around the entrance to her womb. Another few shots followed. He kept the head of his cock pressed, jammed against the gate of procreation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds