At the Villa Ch. 31

The lavish dinner they enjoyed was excellent not to mention the wine they ordered; it was from the Spanish Rioja area. Later they joined with other clients, dancing to Greek music. They danced for a couple of hours before returning back home rather late. It was just after midnight. Although tired, they just the same made love or better they fucked.

During the rest of the days of their first week, they spent a lot of hours making love. They tried all those things which they had learned from their trainers, which gave them a lot of sexual satisfaction. They enjoyed every moment. The fire in their bodies continued to burn, sometimes even too strong. Their love grew and they continued to run after each other. They were never totally satisfied; they always wanted more.

From the Monday of the second week they made love two or three times a day. George wanted to show Athens to Irene who had only been there once when she visited on a school tour. If she remembered well, she was in her early teens.

On the return back to the island they were welcomed at the airport by Sam and those around him. Adriana was there together with Antonis, Padme, Athina, and many other known friends whom they rarely met; but all came to wish them well. Some even brought flowers; others presents.

The papers wanted a story, especially one of the woman's magazines with details of how they consummated their friendship. George and Irene, when they were surrounded by so many friends they even disclosed the date of when they will be officially married.

A few weeks passed and Athina accompanied by Padme, went on a tour to Greece. Their plan was to spend a week in Athens and the rest touring round most of Greece. From Athens they went to Thessaloniki by train. They stayed in the same house where Sam lived during his university days. It was in that same place where he kept his famous panties collection. It was also there, where he broke the virginities of the majority of the begging ladies. Athina and Padme did not want to forget that those panties which Sam had collected were left behind, by the same ladies who sought his services. Sam was very proud that they had begged for his services; meaning they wanted to enjoy that special moment in their life when they gave him their virginities.

From Thessaloniki, Athina hired a car and started on a tour, driving around northern Greece, before they turned to the western area and drove along the Adriatic Sea. They crossed by boat to Corfu where they stayed a few days. From Corfu they decided to have a look around parts the South Italian coast.

Three weeks had passed. She let Sam live his life and never bothered to call him back. At least not until the moment when she was going to board the flight from Athens to the island where she found Sam waiting for them.

He hugged them both as he welcomed them, back home. 'I missed you my love.' Sam whispered in Athina's ear as he gave her another kiss.

'Are you sure you missed me. How good were your guests, my dear? Tell me.' Athina gave him that look which shocked his bones.

Sam smiled. Behind that smile; he felt defeated. He said nothing more, until they arrived back at the villa. There were the whole family ready for a welcome party.

The happiest couple were George and Irene. She hugged Athina and Padme together while she whispered the good news. 'I'm pregnant.' They were not expecting such news, so quick. They hugged her and kissed her and wished her a very happy pregnancy.

Irene cried with happiness and thanked them for their contribution. In a couple of weeks, George and Irene were going to be married. George approached Athina and Padme, passing his thanks for the way they had prepared them for such a very happy future, together. Without them, George could still be a single, living alone.

A lot of food and wine were on the tables. Sam's family as it became known, got around the tables were they ate, drank and played music; not to forget that some of them even enjoyed a dip in the pool.

It was late when Athina crawled under a light cover pressing her naked body against Sam's. She had her doubts whether she will join him in bed: especially that first night after their return. Her look was hard.

With her nipples digging in his back she put one hand over his side crawling slowly downwards towards his cock. She could not resist.

'Wowww. My love... is he waiting for my pussy or you want me to suck it for you.' Sam, with his ass jammed back against her lower abdomen he could do nothing but it seemed that she could do a lot. As quick, she started to masturbate him slowly.

'Did you use protection, or they were virgins?' She asked. 'Turn around my love.' He turned slowly on his back. She crawled on top looking at his eyes. A loving kiss took place as her lips met his. 'I don't need answers. I need a clean man; you know what I mean.' Athina advised.

She focused her eyes on his and kissed him again. She knew the answers. She was not going to shame him. 'Relax my love.' She kissed him again and again. 'I need one answer... only. I know you love me a lot, and now more than ever. I'm not referring as your daughter; that will still increase. I'm referring as lovers... I know that you know what I mean.'

Sam hugged her and kissed her and cried. With his eyes wet with tears her said, 'forgive me...'

'I did not ask for forgiveness. I asked; what your plans are for the future.' Athina insisted.

'Are you still ready to, marry me. Now I know that I really want 'YOU' to be my partner until death; do us part?' Sam proposed.

'Does that mean that I shall start preparing for our exotic honeymoon?' Athina dropped the bomb.

Sam hugged her and kissed her so many times, that he even cried. Athina turned around and took the head of his cock into her mouth while she started to roll it around with her tongue. Sam obliged. As soon as Athina lowered her pussy, and pressed it against his mouth, Sam became so excited that although he tried to hold, he couldn't.

'Aaaaaaahhhhhhh. I'm cuuuuuummmiiiigggg.' A load of jism shot straight into her mouth while he continued to suck on her pussy. She was very hungry for some cock, especially after all those days travelling; with Sam not around.

She missed him a lot, especially when she got in bed at night. From the first night she felt alone. She moved and crawled in bed with Padme. Sometimes she even thought; "Should she masturbate or ask Padme for help." Yes she did. When they were free in the evening or when they were relaxing, they massaged each other. They touched each other and also enjoyed massive orgasms.

As soon as Sam stuck his tongue between her legs, she exploded. She lost her control as much as Sam had lost his. They became wild. They were hot. They spent hours playing with each other, loving each other, hugging each other and eating each other; until the early hours of the morning.

Things became normal after their arrival. Athina, once he proposed and committed himself to her, she was in the heavens.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds