At the Villa Ch. 31

They both melted in each other's arms. They kissed and hugged with great relief. For both of them it was precisely the consummation of their love.

A minute or so later, George's manhood started to deflate slowly. Full satisfaction was evident in their eyes which reflected in their smiles. Still connected, they kissed and hugged while they looked for each other's feelings. They held each other as close as they could. They were still very excited enjoying their first sexual experiences.

After they pulled away from each other, George turned on his back with his deflated cock. Irene turned oppositely, pushing her still leaking pussy over his mouth. She was trying, and hoping, that she may arouse back his manhood. But it took her quite a few minutes to start to get him back. George on the other hand, was more than interested, in devouring her hot leaking pussy. Working hard with his tongue and lips, Irene's pussy started to heat again. In no time she had experienced some very exciting fresh tremors.

By the time she passed through a number of orgasms, George's cock became as hard as steel. She devoured most of it in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around it. The more she used her tongue the more George wanted to fuck her again, even though George had other ideas. He turned her around, rested her body on the side. He took a quick look at that hot leaking volcano she had. She pushed her ass backwards giving George that sexy look.

Satisfied with her pussy's beauty, George got behind her on the bed and as quick, he guided that hard bulbous head through the entrance. He pushed it slowly in, as deep as it was possible where it belonged, deep inside her vagina.

George, without any ceremonies started to fuck her from behind. 'What are you doing my love?'

'You don't like it this way; is there something wrong; are you feeling any pain?' He asked.

'Well, not real pain, but I still feel a little bit tight.' Irene answered.

'May I stop?' He asked.

'Fuck no, just keep fucking me.' She cried.

George fucked her slowly, but with every stroke, he went in deeper. She started to back him. Every time she felt his manhood going in, she pusher her ass backwards. George enjoyed her forwardness. He held her very close to him, especially when a new orgasm starts to build up inside her body. Her blood pressure started to increase. Cries of pleasure were heard coming from her mouth.

At last, on the brink of a huge one, George pulled his muscle, but Irene exploded.

'George; fuck... fuck... fuckmeeee... fuck meeee George. Fuck mmmmeeee.' She cried as her body became under the influence of a huge orgasm.

George pulled out slowly, so slowly that she did not even notice. He was not ready to unload another stream of cum, at least not yet.

Hungry as they were, George slipped sweetly away from their honeymoon bed and started to prepare dinner. They were both hungry and very, very tired. It was a long, special and unforgettable day.

At last, Irene walked into the dining room with a towel around her lower part of her body. She left her breasts bare with her hard nipples shinning in the light. George gave them a good look before he moved closer, proud of their beauty. He also gave them both a lick.

'Do you like to eat my love? I'm pretty sure you are as hungry as I am.' George asked.

She looked around to evaluate what George had prepared. She looked amazed. Before she sat down, she closed on him and hugged him again and again.

'Thanks my dear for everything, especially for your love. I still could not yet believe this is true, even though I know it is true. It was like a dream and for you my dear... you are nothing more than a fantastic loving person.' She commented.

'Irene, I was hungry for a woman as much as you were hungry for a male. I wanted somebody to love. I had been too long living alone. I wanted somebody that I could love and in return, I wanted somebody to love me. I'm proud of you. You had the guts to take the plunge and do it. Today I'm convinced, that Sam produced a genuine proposal. He was sure that we were a match.' George described their hunger for the opposite sex.

'Is there a way we can pay Sam for what he did for us?' Irene asked.

'Sam's done this for his personal satisfaction, not for money. Sam will never accept any payment. He just wanted to see us crazy in love for each other. That will be more than enough payment. It is better if we sit down and eat. I'm very hungry, not only for food, but also, for you.' George concluded.

'Are you still hungry for my pussy?' Irene asked teasingly.

'I's sure I will love to go down between your legs. It something I really missed. Like every male, I never stopped dreaming. I was scarred, especially after what happened to my marriage. Now I feel different. I can't describe my happy feelings. I still can't believe how love grew so quickly?' George finally asked.

'My love, thanks and thanks to Sam for giving us this opportunity. Without his desperate idea to liberate Adriana and Antonis from my fixation, we probably could never have done it. I love you George. I love you too much.' Tears were flowing out of her eyes.

'You are so beautiful; those bare tits, they look great.' George touched them as he lifted them slowly in his hands. His eyes were focused on her beautiful angelic face. He squeezed her nipples slowly. She got closer and their lips met. Her hands went around his neck and they passionately kissed. They kissed; sucked each other's tongue and much more.

The blood started to boil. Her right hand went down searching for his cock. It was as hard as it could be. He felt like, if he was in the prime of his life.

Irene let her towel cascade down to the floor around her legs. Then she turned, bent over the dining room table... 'Fuck me from behind, my love?' She ordered.

George gave another squeeze to those nicely shaped nipples; let his towel fall off and very slowly he guided his cock into her vagina. He fucked her slowly while she moaned and cried. She did not need any preliminaries. She was too hot, too wet and too excited. It was their honeymoon.

George continued to make love to her. He was enjoying making love to her as much as she was enjoying being fucked. The more he rammed his hardness deep inside her vagina, the stronger her orgasms became. Many times she cried for more. She was enjoying herself so much; lost into those orgasms which she never thought, she will ever experience.

As she was totally lost with most of her body resting on the table, George pulled his cock out of her vagina to preserve some energy; something, which he sure wanted to reserve for later. Even though they were very tired, they felt like young lovers; hungry for love; for more love.

They were both tired. Irene seemed that she had, had enough, at least up to that moment. Being satisfied, yes she was, but she was also still very hungry.

'Is the food ready my love?' She asked.

They sat opposite each other at the table. There was no talking but their eyes said a lot. Their love seemed to increase by the minute. After they filled their hungry stomachs they settled in the sitting room. They relaxed for about half an hour with a cup of coffee; watching what was on the television. Every Greek station was showing nothing more, than their adventure of love. How they were trained to make real love? How they enjoy the pleasures of the flesh to the maximum? There was only one question for which, they never got an answer.

"How none of lovers had any idea, who the other person was?"

"Until that great moment, when George started walking and going up the few stairs into the aeroplane, he had no idea who Irene was, and neither did she, had any idea who George was. As he entered, he started looking; searching, for that fortunate lady who must have been waiting for him in the last row on the right."

Sam had given his version too, but George and Irene did not bother much, except that they may try to get some footage on a DVD of what was shown on the Greek media. It could be nice to keep it, just as a memento.

After they enjoyed a good dinner from what Lydia had prepared and drank a couple of glasses of wine each; they prepared themselves to go back to the bedroom.

They were tired. They were excited. They were anxious.

After such a long and exciting day, they decided that they should enjoy their last act of the day. They hugged and kissed each other before they shed the towels with which they covered the lower parts of their bodies. After that, they prepared themselves for the night; their first night sleeping together as real lovers. It can also be said, as if they were freshly married. They were doing nothing more or less than what normal honeymooners do, on their first night together.

When they got under the covers they turned on their sides facing each other. Their eyes were really making all the talking, until their lips met. A sweet very calm kiss and Irene turned on her back, opened her legs wide open, lifted her ass on a cushion she found around and waited for George. She wanted nothing more than what she felt she wanted; she wanted to feel her vagina filled again. George did not hesitate. Very slowly he put the head of his already hard cock, slowly at the opening of her vaginal gate.

There was no foreplay. George found her vaginal entrance as he was massaging the valley between her drenched swollen lips on the first touch. Ready and waiting, he pushed his hard cock all the way in, deep inside, against the back wall of her vagina. He made love to her slowly, moving back and forth all the way deep in, and then on the opposite direction. He stopped just exactly as the head was at the very opening. He did not let his manhood drop out. He became very sexually active himself. He tried to hold on and not to blow his load too quickly. He wanted Irene to become wild and into a quick orgasm that will again, shutter her body

The longer they took, the wilder George became. He fucked her with a rather slightly stronger speed. He kept his cock going back and forth, until she was taken over into the heavens. He continued to fuck her for at least another quarter of an hour. He loved the way she moaned and cried as one orgasm after another overtook her body. Her blood was burning as much as her body was trembling.

She could never stop. George did neither. He continued to fuck her, made her cum, one after the other. She cried and shouted while she enjoyed those carnal pleasures, the like of them she never believed they were possible.

Her body was turning and shaking as George tried to hold on to her. He did not loose her vagina. He kept fucking her, sometimes he stopped, sometimes he jammed it deep in, and then started again, slowly. He wanted to give her time to enjoy and relax.

At last he stopped nearly at the inlet. She relaxed. Her eyes opened and she focused them on her lover.

'How many times did you cum?' She asked.

'In a minute I will tell you. Just wait.' He answered.

George more than excited. He nearly blew his load at least a couple of times. He gave another four quick strokes before he slammed the purple head against the door of her womb.

George shouted; 'Aaaaahhhhhhh... yesssss... her it comes sweetie... I'mmmmm ccccuummmminnng. Cummmmiiinnnngg.'

Shots of sperm were deposited deep inside her vagina. It happened at the opening to her womb which was more than slightly open. George was mystified. He could still not believe he was involved on trying to make this woman, his woman pregnant. Does he believe that he may be waiting for a real baby; maybe sometime after the New Year?

They hugged each other while they gave each other that very special good night kiss. They were dead tired, especially after such a hectic and exciting day. By right they were tired. When they looked at what time it was; it was a few minutes after eleven.

They both got under the covers. Irene pushed her body backwards trying to feel the radiating heat coming from her loving partner of a few hours. They were both naked. There was no time to think about a sexy nightdress. George put a hand around her and in a few minutes they entered dream world. They were so tired, that they slept beyond their normal hours. None of them moved, not until it was after nine, the next morning.

Irene was the first to crawl from under the covers, just after nine. She walked straight towards the toilet. By the time she walked back she found George turning under the covers with his eyes still half closed.

'Are you still tired my love?' Irene asked.

'Come here, next to me. Can you let me give you a morning kiss?' George sort of politely asked.

He received no answer but a big kiss on his cheek followed by connecting her lips to his. The kiss lingered. Their eyes said too much, even though she was crawling back under the covers. She moved on top of his body, opened her legs as wide as she could. Between his legs she felt something very hard, teasing her. She grabbed it with her hand while she continued to open her legs. Very slowly she guided his master cock all the way inside her vagina.

George really wanted to get to the bathroom; his bladder was on the brink of exploding. He stayed quite while he let Irene do all the work. She started moving up and down doing rather short shots while being careful to keep his cock deep inside her vagina. George on the other hand made sure he will keep her busy. He continued to kiss her, pampering her with his hands, massaging her back and sometimes he even teased, getting too close around her ass hole. That was something she was not sure about. Although she made no comments; it was not for her.

It did not take her long to become wild and crazy. That was the moment when she pressed her body down, his hard cock deep inside her vagina, ready to explode. A cry of pleasure came out of George's mouth. His first shot nearly filled the whole of her vagina with more to go. At least another two shots were pumped in.

George waited until he felt his cock deflating slowly. Then he crawled away and ran to the bathroom where he stayed until he was ready from all the morning cores, including a hot shower.

By the time George was away, Irene had prepared breakfast. After they filled their stomachs they crawled back into their bed where they spent time understanding the sexual functions of their bodies. They wanted to evaluate the feeling for each other's bodies. They even massaged each other trying to practise what they had learned. They felt really satisfied with the work they had done on each other. They even massaged their erogenous zones, trying to evaluate the pleasures of the flesh.

Late that second afternoon, they indulged themselves in pleasuring each other. They started with the lady on the receiving end. First they gave a light massage to each other followed by George beginning to massage her pelvic area. Irene's body jumped even if George was taking it very slowly. Then he moved to the area between her legs massaging the area between her thighs and the labia magiora on the left, slowly rubbing it with oil. Next was the left side where he worked on her labia, taking his time until the next on the list was her clitoris.

As she felt his thumb massaging her clitoris, her body jumped. An orgasm took place while she tried to close her legs. With George sitting on a cushion between her open legs, she did not have many alternatives. George pressed his legs against hers, while locked her legs back wide open.

His pointing finger started to crawl towards her vaginal opening. While still massaging her clit, his finger had crawled in enough that it turned upwards. Being on the inside he pressed the finger against her G-Spot. Another hot explosion took place. George kept all doors closed while she tried everything to escape. His fingers continued to massage the two erogenous zones. He was holding her legs wide open. Her cries were defining.

George's cock was as hard as steel, waiting for the moment. He was more than ready to meet his counterpart. He wetted the middle finger of the other hand. While Irene was totally lost in the heavens, he put the wet finger lightly against her ass hole. She was too lost crying and moaning, to notice. He pressed it a little and with her next orgasm it was sucked automatically in, up to the first knuckle.

The massage continued for the next ten minutes. She was living a dream. She had no idea where she was. While with his thumb he was massaging her clitori with the pointing finger he was massaging her G-spot. George's third finger from the other hand was totally sucked inside her arse. Fluids were abundantly leaking streaming down between her legs. They were crawling downwards, along the inner side of her open wide thighs.

'Stop George... stoop. Stooooop.' She shouted one cry after another.

George did stop. He quickly moved from a sitting position to down on his knees, resting between her wide open legs. He held them wide open while he filled her leaching vagina with his hard cock, slammed it hard against her womb while his other finger was pulled out of her ass.

Irene not knowing what had really happened lifted her free legs and turned them around George ass, pressing his hard cock deep down inside her vagina. Her body never stopped trembling. She continued to moan and cry. George as quick they became one body. The pleasures they were enjoying lasted for quite a few long minutes.

With his cock being deep inside her vagina, George managed to control his ejaculation. They spent the next half hour connected, while enjoying the joys and the pleasures of the moment. At last he decided to let the gate open. He delivered all the jism that he had collected and was ready to flow out of his balls.

Irene still lost into the heavens, started to return slowly back to earth. George was still hard deep inside her, with the probability that the last few drops of sperm were on the way.

They never stopped looking at each other. 'Darling... that was really heavenly! I never thought such pleasures were possible.' Irene commented while ecstatically while she was still lost in bliss.

'It seemed they are. It was not easy to do such things, especially holding ejaculation. Now I understand the pleasures, both of the receiver and the giver; do enjoy. When I let go I thought I was going to explode, even though I felt like was in the heavens.' George explained.

'That was fantastic my love. It was really fantastic. I think I must be very proud of you, especially ... how to explain... you sent me into the heavens more than once. Do you know how long I was there?' Irene asked.

'It was probably more than half an hour.' George answered.

Their eyes met. They hugged and kissed before George had pulled away from over her body. She thanked him for his latest attempt.

'I will never forget this one, my love. It seems that Padme taught you well?' Irene asked.

'Yes, she did; not only that, but she was a fantastic teacher. She seemed to be like an expert, especially when she was coaching me into the art of the body to body massage. I'm not going to ask you, if you are satisfied. It looks like you are more than satisfied.' George described how thorough Padme was in her profession.

'Thanks to you my love, yes I am; but by tonight, I will be very, very hungry, again.' Irene seemed that she had just found what it really means; being pleasured and fucked.

'Naughty girl!' George teased.

'Shall we go somewhere and enjoy a good dinner, while taking some fresh air?' Irene suggested.

'It's not a bad idea my love. We can even have a walk and enjoy the fresh air of the early evening.' George answered.

They walked around Kifisja, getting that feeling of the fresh air of the area, until they found a restaurant of their licking. After those hours locked in each other's arms, doing what naturally came automatically; they really needed a change of scene.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds