Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

"A lot. She was sitting up riding me, sorta facing the door, and then she sorta turned us, I think so they could watch my...cock going in and out of her."

"Shit! That girl is wild! Your first time? Christ!"

"Yeah, it sorta hasn't been as good ever since then, until you."

"Aww! Come here, that deserves a hug." Marla wrapped her arms around Jesse's bare torso, and felt the lump in his shorts against her thigh. "God you feel good. But we better get some work done. We'll go inside later? Do you have to get back for anything?"

"No, nothing 'till class in the morning."

"Good. We'll work up an appetite and then I'll make you dinner."

Jesse pruned ten of the overgrown bushes, and Marla dragged pile after pile of clippings out behind the hedgerow, to the place where the dead leaves were slowly decomposing. She decided they'd done enough — four more days of ten bushes each would finish up the project.

"Let's get cleaned up," she said. "My gosh, you're all scratched! Your beautiful skin!"

"It's all right. It's no big deal."

"Ohhh," Marla said softly, touching Jesse's scraped and scratched chest and arms gently with her hand. "I'll need to kiss every one of these boo-boos, to make them better."

Jesse smiled. There were moments when Marla reminded him of his mother. It was an odd feeling, but he liked it.

Inside the front door, when Marla commenced the boo-boo kissing, all thoughts of his mother vanished from Jesse's head. Twinkles was rubbing up against his ankles, happy to see him, and Marla was already moaning, a sound Jesse loved. Her soft, kissing lips and her wet, warm tongue took loving care of every scratch, every scrape. Clothes were shed, right there in the living room, and Marla was down on her knees again, giving a more playful blowjob, not far from the wide-open door and the big window. She glanced at the cars going by and silently wished she had ordered something that would have brought the UPS man to the door at that very minute.

"You didn't tell me much about last night," she said, tonguing the swollen tip of her young lover's cock. "You said Morgan was there. Did she turn you on again?"

"Yeah. She started out under the covers, but, I don't know, I think the heat was stuck on high or something."

"So she was all naked again? Out in the open?"

"Yeah. They were doin' it, like a spoon thing, you know?"

"Show me."

Marla took his hand and pulled him down onto the living room rug. Jesse guided her into position on her side, arranging her just the way Morgan had been, and then he positioned himself behind her, his arm draped over her side, his hand on her breast, his cock poking between warm thighs.

"Wow, you're so hard," Marla cooed, basking in the warm, fleshy feeling. "So was she facing you?"

"Yeah."

"How far away?"

"About...like where that table is."

"Close! I guess they're small rooms. I've sort of forgotten. So, wow, you can probably...hear it, too, right? I mean more than just her voice."

"Yeah."

"Wow. A live porn show almost every night. That's gotta be...wild."

Marla reached between her legs and pushed Jesse's cock between the squishy lips of her pussy. Two slow thrusts and he was nicely inside her.

"Does she look right at you?"

"Sometimes. Last night she did," Jesse said, his voice breathy.

Marla moaned. Jesse's cock felt heavenly inside her, moving slowly. "So, I can picture her the way you told me, petite, with big tits and the best ass of all the girls, you said, right?"

"Yeah."

"What does her hair and face look like?"

"Sort of reddish blonde. She's got really pale skin."

"Blue eyes?"

"Yeah."

"And Derek? Describe him to me."

"He's black. Tall..."

"He's black? Wow, I didn't...think of that. I hope that doesn't sound...odd or anything, it's just my generation, I guess."

"No, that's cool. Yeah, my mom's the same way."

"Oh, baby, do me a favor and don't talk about you mom while you're fucking me, okay?"

"Okay. Sorry."

"Don't be. It's just a little weird for me. I'll get used to it. So...Derek's black and he's tall. You've seen his cock plenty of times, probably, huh?"

"Yeah, he's sort like me."

Marla smiled. "That's 'cause you're a big boy. Did you know that? You're bigger than average."

"I wish all of me was."

"Oh, no. You're as handsome as anybody. Don't ever forget that, okay."

Jesse smiled. "Okay."

"God you feel good in me," Marla purred. "Who knew the living room rug was such a great place to have sex!"

Jesse went as deep as he could and Marla moaned. She put her hand over his and held it tight to her soft breast, helping him squeeze it. "How did Derek fuck Morgan?" she purred. "Lets do it just like they did."

Jesse found the rhythm and his thrusts moved freer and a little faster, long strokes that Marla loved. He pulled his hand out from under hers and placed hers back on her own breast.

"She touches herself?" Marla asked, her words breathless from the first glimmer of a building orgasm.

"Mmm hmm," Jesse breathed, the warmth of it tickling Marla's neck.

His hand went to the front of Marla's crotch and his fingers, still dirty from the yard work, slipped between the lips of her pussy. He could feel his cock there, moving, and he felt around on her slipperiness for what he thought he might be looking for, Marla's special place, the place he hoped would trigger her the way Derek's fingers so often trigger Morgan.

Marla liked it.

"Ohhh!...Oh, God!...Fffuuck!"

Jesse smiled. He'd found Marla's pleasure spot, and he worked it with gentle pressure, with his dirty fingertips, and he fucked the length of his cock in and out of her with newfound confidence. It was a beautiful, steady build-up, and then Marla slipped into the other-world for a few blissful moments, orgasming with a warmth and a heat that seemed unbelievable. It was a better orgasm than Morgan's had been, and Jesse smiled again.

"Wwwoww," Marla said. "He does that to her? And she cums? Right in front of you?"

"Uhh huh," Jesse breathed. She loved the way his answers tickled her neck.

The blissful couplings continued, mostly right there on the living room floor; cock sucking between Jesse's outspread legs, cowgirl riding with bouncing breasts, sixty-nine that smoldered and made Marla cum twice. The sun had set and the evening was slowly dimming. Traffic on the road was more frequent; it was the rural rush hour, with headlights newly on. Marla got up, switched on the living room lights and stood in front of the window; her happy, naked body was easy to see for anyone who cared to look.

"Fuck me right here, baby," she said, "and then I'll make us some dinner."

Jesse was fascinated by Marla. He was pretty sure she was transforming herself, although he couldn't be sure because he'd only known her for a few days. Her interest in Morgan's exhibitionism, the blowjob out by the driveway, and the way she was positioning herself right against the front window; it was all exciting and Jesse was happy to be along for the ride. She had her hands on the glass and she widened her stance and arched her back to get her ass out for him. There was a table lamp just off to her side, low enough that it lit up the front of her, casting deep shadows from her big, hanging tits. She turned her head, looking at Jesse as he joined her, his cock rock hard as always, pointing high.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "I'm all tingly."

Jesse's cock sunk into her, all the way deep where she loved it to be. Where he loved it to be. Marla watched herself and him in the reflection, and she watched the cars and a truck going by. She'd never done drugs, but she knew what she was feeling was what a junkie would feel, right after shooting up. Heroin in the brain. Sex with a loving, delicious college boy. Sex in the open. Sex that wasn't hidden away.

Marla slept soundly, her body still, breathing loud through an open mouth. About two hours into the restfulness a dream took over her brain, and her body started moving, twitching, muscles firing. Twinkles preferred stillness so he pressed his four paws against Marla's side to let his feelings be known, but the dream was deep and not to be denied.

Marla was with her realtor, the nice man who'd helped her find her house, but they were at a different house, an empty one in a residential neighborhood, a tightly packed suburb with families coming and going and husbands out mowing lawns. Marla was wearing the little white ribbed-cotton undershirt, the one with the thin spaghetti straps, the one that let her braless breasts jiggle and let her nipples be known almost as if they weren't covered at all. She wore a pleated skirt, like a college girl's, and she could feel the warm summer breeze up underneath it because she wasn't wearing panties. She admired the realtor's blue linen blazer, and the cut of his khaki pants. The legs weren't baggy like most men's pants, and his thighs looked muscular. In the living room of the empty house, right in front of the big picture window that was bare of curtains and close to the busy sidewalk and street, Marla opened his pants and took out a cock that was a foot long. She squatted, opened her mouth like a baby bird and the nice man fed it to her, her throat swelling like a snake's does when it eats a mammal that's nearly as big as itself.

The blowjob was wet and slippery, the massive cock going all the way in and all the way out, over and over, slowly, a smooth, slow-moving throat fuck that seemed perfectly normal. When Marla sensed the impending eruption of cum, she stopped and backed the big cock out of her. "Uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "Not yet." The nice realtor winked at the man mowing the lawn next door. Marla put the hard, foot-long cock back in his pants and it vanished, not even a lump. She looked around the house some more, making sure her tits bounced nicely with each step. She followed the realtor out the front door and she waved to the lawn-mowing husbands and the smiling, gardening wives. The realtor spread the pages of information about the house on the hood of his car, and Marla bent over it while she read. "Now," she said, looking back at the nice man, her ass wiggling side to side under her pleated skirt, inviting his touch. The nice man's twelve inches of hardness was out again; not only out, he was naked, and Marla was, too. Her moan echoed throughout the busy neighborhood when the deepest fucking she'd ever felt got started, but she kept reading — school taxes $3380, Village taxes $1835, Gutters were installed in 2014, furnace and hot water heater are 9 years old. Two of the neighbor husbands were naked and they walked over and fucked her, too, holding her hips, reaching in against the warmth of the hood of the car to squeeze the breasts that were pressed against it. "The roof should last a few more years," the nice realtor said, "and the basement's dry."

In the morning, with the dream fresh in her mind and sunlight streaming into her kitchen, Marla scooped cat food onto Twinkles' plate.

"I think I might be a sexual deviant, Twink," she said. "What do you think about that?" Twinkles didn't answer, but his purring was loud as he tucked into his breakfast. Marla took it as a positive sign. "Maybe it's okay, huh? I mean, some women get sorta wild and it works for them, so why not me? Who decides who can do that kind of stuff and who can't?"

Twinkles didn't know, so he just ate some more. Marla knew the decisions were all her own. She'd already made a big one when she brought a nineteen-year-old college boy into her bed. It had seemed monumental the morning after, but now it just seemed like a step along the way. A nice step. A step in the right direction.

She went upstairs and put on the pink jiggle bra. It needed to be washed after the sweaty hedge clipping job, but she wanted to try wearing it all by itself for a little while, with just some sweat-pant shorts, to see what it would feel like to wear a really sexy bikini like some girls do. It looked a lot like a bikini top, more finished than her other bras, without the lace that would have given it away as underwear. She shook her torso from side to side, rose up on the balls of her feet and let her weight drop onto her heels while she watched in the mirror, smiling as she watched the jiggle and the nipple arousal that had so transfixed Jesse out in the backyard the day they raked leaves. Twinkles wandered in to see what was going on.

"What do you think, mister? Are my boobies holding up? I guess they look pretty good, huh?" She shook them side to side again. "Pretty good for forty-nine. You better never tell Jesse how old I am. The poor kid'd run away screaming." She let her weight thud down on her heels again a few times, watching intently as her breasts bounced.

She spent the morning picking up the house, happy to do it now that she knew Jesse would be a regular visitor. Before she knew it the day was half gone and she hadn't even taken a shower, her body still smelling of day old perspiration and day old sex, her breasts still relaxing in the stretchy, bouncy bra. When she saw the mailman's vehicle pull up to the mailbox at the end of her driveway she waved at him from inside her window, but he didn't see her. She was surprised how disappointing it was, missing out on a chance to be seen in what she'd decided was her sexiest piece of lingerie.

"Should I go get the mail, Twink? Why not, huh?"

She was out the door quickly, before she could change her mind, walking with tall posture, down her driveway, watching a man's head swivel her way as he breezed by in his pickup truck at sixty miles-an-hour. She paused and flipped through her mail piece by piece right at the side of the road, her nipples fully aroused, pressing obscenely against the gauzy pink stretchiness. After two more cars had passed she walked back to the house, her goosebumpy body tall and statuesque, her mouth curled in a sexy little smile.

"Well that was interesting," she said to Twink. "Wow."

A shower was next on the agenda, to freshen up her scent and make herself prettier. Jesse had a late class and school work to do, so he wouldn't be there to work on the hedge until the next day. Marla tossed a load of dirty clothes into the washing machine, stepped into the shower and scrubbed herself clean. She was heading out in a little while, to have dinner with her mother.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm going to be fifty in a few months, I think I can dress myself now."

"All right dear. I don't mean to...I just thought, you look so..."

Marla shook her shoulders from side to side and her big breasts waggled like a stripper's. "You don't like this one? It's my new favorite."

"Marla! Someone will see you!"

Marla chuckled. "It's all right, Mom. Really. After my divorce, I'm ready to be seen."

"Be careful, dear. Aren't men...awful these days? I hear so much about the porn, and...even on the TV they're doing things that...I wouldn't want to be a part of."

"Some people like that kind of thing," Marla said. "Different strokes, right? What's that John Prine song Andy used to like? It's A Big Ol' Goofy World."

Marla's mother's eyes searched her daughter's, eyes that looked much like her own. "That's the first time I've heard you mention Andy's name in a while."

"I know," Marla said. "I'm feeling better about things lately. A lot of it's the house. It feels so good to have my own place. I really love it."

"I'm so glad. I was worried you'd be lonely out there in the country."

"No, I'm not at all. Twink keeps me company, and I've had a really nice college boy doing yard work for me. He's really nice to talk to. Reminds me of my college days. I feel younger just having him around."

"Oh, good. It's such a big yard, I was wondering how you'd manage." Marla's mom glanced down at her daughter's ample, too-jiggly bosom. "I hope you don't wear that when he's around. You'll be giving him ideas."

"I'm fifty, Mom. He's nineteen."

"Forty-nine, dear; don't sell yourself short. But really, dear, don't...be like that around him," she said, gesturing at Marla's chest again.

"Maybe I'd like him to notice me," Marla said. "It's all part of my re-birth, don't you think?"

Marla's mother's eyes told her it was a line of conversation that wasn't going to be fruitful, so they discussed the new restaurant they were sitting in, the fanciest of the eating establishments at the small shopping mall in town. Marla had suggested it because she wanted to sneak back into the mall and shop for more sexy bras after her mother left.

"Can I help you find something?" the cute salesgirl asked.

"Do you have anything...like this?" Marla asked. She opened her shirt just enough to show the girl the stretchy pink fabric, and then she shimmied her shoulders the way she'd done for her mother.

"Oh, sure," the girl said. "You want something that lets you move. I like that, too. I'm not as big as you, but yeah, it's fun." She walked to another rack and pulled three different styles out for Marla to see. "The purple one's probably the lightest, stretchiest style. It'll give you the most movement. We have other colors. There's not much to it, but, I bet it'd look really sexy on you. Is that the look you're going for?"

"Yes," Marla said. "I'll try that one on, and, I wanted to look at your...I don't know what you call them. Sets, I guess; for the bedroom."

"Like bra, panty, garter belt kind of sets? Or babydoll and panties kind of things? Those are all along the back wall, by the dressing room. We ask that you keep your panties on when you try on the bottoms. Do you need me to help with bra sizes? I can measure you."

"No, I think I've got a pretty good idea, although the stress of my divorce slimmed me down."

"Let me guess. Thirtyyyyy...sixxxxx...D?"

"Yeah, you're good! Sometimes double D is more comfortable."

"Yeah, you might want to go double D with that little stretch bra, or even triple, especially if you like lots of movement."

Marla thanked the girl and made her way to the back of the store to look through the racks of sexy bedroom lingerie. Her ex-husband used to buy some for her, but his taste was different than hers, and it was a long time ago. All of it had gone in the trash can at the height of the dark days of the divorce.

She picked out a dark 'midnight blue' bra and panty set, made of the prettiest see-through lace she'd ever seen. The straps and waist band were soft deep blue velvet, and the lace extended below the bra's cup line, giving a little bit of a halter effect. She tried them on and they fit nicely and looked sexy, but the panties were way more 'cheeky' than any Marla had ever tried, basically a thong with a lace panel in the front and a velvet waistband. Trying them on over her panties didn't give her any idea of how they would look in real life. She wondered if the nice, knowledgeable salesgirl could help her decide. She cracked open the dressing room's door and peeked out. The store was still empty, so she opened the door and stepped out. It felt like a brave new world, with a different kind of air. Helium, maybe. Less gravity.

"Excuse me," she said, loud enough to be heard.

The girl hustled over. "How'd you make out? Wow, that bra fits you really nice. I love that lace band on that one. That color works really nice on you."

As the girl was talking, Marla's mind was in two places. Half was listening, shopping, deciding, and the other half was taking in the atmosphere, the new sensation of standing in a public store in a see-through bedroom bra, her tall, five-foot-eleven-inch frame showing it off to anyone walking in the mall who happened to look in the window. That was when a young couple entered the store, handsome and beautiful, probably in their mid twenties.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds