Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

"What's it like? Those strip parties, but, more out of control?"

"Yeah."

"So, you missed that Halloween party last year that got out of control, but, have you seen any sex at the parties you've been to in your dorm? When people play the strip games and get naked, does stuff happen?"

"Yeah a few times. Mostly oral, but one girl let two guys fuck her."

Marla's eyes widened. "Really? Wow. And you were right there? How big of a party was it?"

"I don't know, fifteen people maybe. Not very big. It was in her and her roommate's room."

"So she took on two guys in her own bed with a dozen people watching? Wow. What did her roommate do?"

"Just gave a guy a blowjob. Another girl got on the bed with her and they did some girl stuff."

"Really? Wow. College is...different these days. I kind of wish I was young enough to be one of your party girls."

"You are! You're better!"

"Better than what?" Marla asked.

"Girls my age. A party with you would be epic. I wish my friends could meet you."

"Yeah? What would you let them do to me?"

Jesse was surprised by the question, but he quickly saw the fun in it and smiled. "Are you good at drinking games?" he asked.

"No. I'd lose. I guess I'd be half drunk and completely naked in a room full of college boys."

Saying the words nearly gave Marla an orgasm. Jesse's hand was resting on her belly, warm, moving just enough to feel the life in it. She wanted it higher, on her breasts, so she sat up and unfastened the midnight blue lace bra and she took it off. Goosebumps and aroused nipples seemed to be her thing lately, and she was sporting them again, much to Jesse's delight. His hand claimed a soft, weighty breast, but it wasn't enough for Marla. She reached for the back of his head and guided his mouth to her tender flesh.

"What do you think I'd do?" she asked Jesse, swooning from his soft lips and his nipple nibbles. "Would I suck their cocks? Would you watch me?"

Jesse didn't answer. The thought of it was beyond his dreams. Did Marla really want that, he wondered?

Marla's horniness was exploding again. Jesse's cock was hard and she desperately wanted him inside her. She rolled onto all-fours and dropped her shoulders to the blanket.

"Would you let your friends fuck me? Would they make me cum?"

Jesse had the gusset of the midnight blue thong pulled aside again, and his cock sunk into Marla's pink pussy. He groaned loud, his cock as hard as a steel shaft, thrusting long, deep strokes. Marla came quicker than he thought she would, and he fucked her right through the peak and the valley of it, all the way back to a second smoldering orgasm, one that swept him to the edge and beyond, his cock throbbing pulses of cream deep inside her at the exact speed of his thrusts. He and Marla had reached perfection, their bodies completely in sync. Jesse wanted to stay there, inside her, forever.

An hour later, the two of them were lounging naked on Marla's bed with Twinkles, his happy, purring body stretched long. Marla's iPad was in her hands, propped on the soft skin of her belly. They were watching the porn clip of the wild Halloween party at Jesse's dorm.

"Wow, that girl's just out of control, isn't she. You know her?"

"Yeah, I've seen her around. She's a math major."

Marla smiled. "Really? When I was younger all the math girls were buttoned up tight, with thick glasses. Wow, she's really into getting fucked, isn't she. But she's just...so normal looking, like somebody's daughter. Was she really drunk?"

"You mean, like, for an excuse?" Jesse said. "No. Not much at all, from what I heard. She just wanted it."

"She could have picked a better costume," Marla said. "Face paint doesn't do much to disguise her."

The shaky view from the phone camera swung around, and there, on the other bed, was the roommate, her face painted in a similar tiger motif, sucking on the cock of a surprised, slightly nervous looking boy.

"Wow. They're both really hard and they point up like you do. I guess guys your age are just like that, huh?"

Jesse didn't know how to answer. All he had to go on was himself, and he knew both Morgan and Marla made him very hard indeed.

Marla watched the blowjob intently, wondering if young college girls knew all the secrets. "Do I do it okay?" she asked. "Am I as good as she is?"

"Yeah!" Jesse said, his enthusiasm making Marla smile. "You're way better."

"I'm not sure I believe you, but thank you."

"Do I...do it okay?" he asked. "With my mouth, I mean?"

"Oh my God yes," Marla said. "The whole sixty-nine thing is just insane. You're totally good at it."

"It's my favorite," Jesse said, a little sheepishly. "I don't know why. Well, yeah I do. It's just...so amazing having you...all like that, right there. That sounds stupid. I don't know how to say it."

Marla smiled. "It's my favorite, too. I love giving myself to you that way. And I don't know if you noticed, but you make me cum like crazy when we do that. Sometimes I'm worried that I'm gonna hurt your face."

"No, I love it."

"Yeah?" Marla said, smirking. "You got a thing for pussies rubbin' all over your face? You got a thing for makin' women happy? Makin' 'em cum?"

Jesse smiled and blushed. His cock was rock-hard again, and Marla took it in her hand. She gave him a slow handjob while she watched the tiger-faced girl get on her hands and knees, letting the slim college boy with the Lone Ranger mask fuck her doggie style. The partiers behind the camera were whooping and hollering. Someone started a chant at the tempo of his thrusts — "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!..."

Jesse was back at Marla's house three days later. The time apart made both of them long for their time together. It was Jesse's classes and studies that kept them apart, and they both knew it was for the best.

They decided to finish up the work on the hedges, and then roll around naked in bed after a nice hot shower. The weather had cooled off a bit — Jesse kept his t-shirt on and Marla wore an old flannel shirt. She'd spent some time in front of her bedroom mirror before Jesse arrived, trying a variety of looks. Twinkles was there, helping her decide. Braless t-shirt with open flannel over it. Closed flannel with no bra, unbuttoned halfway to her navel. Nubby sweater with a jiggle bra. She liked that one but it didn't say 'yard work', so she filed the idea away for another situation. She ended up wearing the old flannel shirt with a jiggle bra, unbuttoned just enough to be sexy but not ridiculous.

Jesse wondered if there'd be an outdoor blowjob again, but there wasn't. There may have been, if Mara had thought of it, but her mind was on other things.

"Boy, it's cooling off, huh?" she said, returning after dumping a load of pruned branches.

"Yeah. I like this time of year," Jesse said, cutting branch after branch, letting them fall to the ground where Marla was gathering them.

"Do you? Even after the leaves fall?"

"My mom's really into Halloween. I just got so I like it, I guess."

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, it's fun. I doubt if I'll get any trick-or-treaters out here, without any houses around. When I was married my husband and I always went to a party. A guy he works with, his wife throws a big one every year.

"Are you gonna go?"

"No! Andy will probably be there. He'll be with...oh, shit, I don't really want to talk about this."

"Sorry," Jesse said.

"Don't be. So, do you dress up for Halloween?"

"Yeah, we did last year, me and some friends. Just funny looking old man clothes from a thrift shop."

"Oh, that's fun! What do girls wear these days?"

"Sexy stuff," Jesse said. "I think they like gettin' a day when they can walk around in their underwear. Lots of fishnet stockings. Some sexy nurse costumes, stuff like that."

"So some just wear underwear? Like, lingerie, you mean?"

"Yeah. High heels and bras and panties. They get off on it I think."

"And you guys don't mind, right?"

Jesse nodded and smiled.

"Do you and your friends go out to the bars?"

"Yeah, there's stuff going on everywhere that night."

"So there's girls in lingerie walking around at the bars?"

"A little. Some of them just do that in the dorm."

"Ah, okay, I think I'm getting the picture."

Marla dragged a load of clippings across the yard, dumped them and returned. Jesse was making good progress.

When they were close to done for the day Marla went in the house, leaving Jesse to sweep up the driveway on his own. When he was finished, she greeted him at the front door wearing her new black satin and lace chemise, with the garter straps clipped to her new sheer black thigh-high stockings, the first she'd ever owned in that style. Jesse mumbled "Oh my God!" under his breath, and Marla's crooked smile lit up her face.

"You like this one? You know I bought 'em all for you, right?"

Jesse nodded, speechless, watching with wide eyes as Marla turned to show off the corset-laced back and her sexy ass cheeks peeking out from under. Some of his favorite porn pictures and videos featured garter belts and stockings, but he hadn't told Marla.

"I shouldn't tell you this," she said, "but...I let a guy see me when I tried this on in the store. He was with his girlfriend, almost as close to me as you are."

"No way!" Jesse said, wide eyed. "You did that?"

"I did. And...I kind of loved it."

"You hadn't ever...done something like that, right?"

"No, never. You're giving me confidence to try all kinds of new tricks."

"I am?"

Marla nodded, with a soft, grateful smile on her face. "I feel like I'm just figuring myself out. It's weird, I know."

"No! It's not weird. It's perfect. You're perfect."

"Ha!" Marla laughed. "Far from it, Mister. But a tiny bit closer to it, thanks to you." She took Jesse's hand and led him to the couch. There was a clear view out the big front window of the front yard and the cars and trucks on the street beyond. "Have you ever gone into a lingerie store? They make some guys nervous. My husband used to get weirded out by 'em."

"Yeah, I bought...something...last year."

"For your girlfriend? What did you get her?"

"It was, like, a fishnet thing. Like, a...bodysuit, I think they called it."

"A fishnet bodysuit? Wow! You don't mess around! Did she like it?"

"Yeah, but...she was sorta nervous about wearing it."

"Why, is she shy? Was it because you guys didn't have much privacy there?"

"Yeah, I think maybe."

"You haven't told me what she looked like. You're a tit man, so I'm guessing I know that much about her."

Jesse blushed. "Am I?"

"You don't think so?"

Jesse shrugged. "She wasn't...big like that."

"Yeah, and you're not going out with her anymore, so I rest my case," Marla said, smiling. "Describe her."

"Real small, I guess you'd say, compared to you."

"You know you're absolutely man enough to have a tall girlfriend, right? Don't let size limit your pool of applicants."

Jesse smiled. "Applicants?"

"You know what I mean. So she's petite and her tits aren't big. What else?"

Jesse loved Marla's curiosity. "Blue eyes, and...dimples. She smiles a lot. My friends all liked her."

"Really cute?"

Jesse nodded.

"Nice ass? Did she show her body, the way she dressed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm just curious about how women show themselves. I've never thought about it to much, until recently."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess she sorta does. You mean, like, tight pants?"

"Yeah. And her tops. How small is small?"

"Her...tits, you mean? I shouldn't have said small I guess. Smaller than you. Nice though."

"Do all girls wear bras these days?"

"No. I mean, most do, I guess, but some don't."

"Some don't? Even in class? With male professors?"

"Yeah," Jesse said. "Is that not normal?"

"I've never been a good judge of normal. So what did she look like in the fishnet? Good?"

Jesse smiled. "Super hot."

"Were the holes big enough to...fuck her right through it?"

Jesse nodded, still smiling. "It's got, like...an opening."

"Ohhhh. I get it. A crotchless fishnet bodysuit. You walked into a store, at age eighteen, and bought that. Who was the salesperson?"

"She was, like, old."

"Ha!" Marla laughed. "How old?"

"I don't know; fifty, maybe? She reminded me of the lady at my high school library."

All the air went out of Marla's lungs; she could barley breath, but a deep-pitched belly laugh made its way out of her. 'Fifty maybe' was her own age, give or take a few months, but there was no way she was telling Jesse that. "I'll bet you made her day," she said, still chuckling nervously from the shock of what he'd said. "A cute kid like you buying crotchless fishnet. I'm sure she loved it."

Marla got her mind off of her age the best way she knew how: she opened Jesse's pants, took out his cock and mounted him, an easy thing to do because she'd followed the salesgirl's advice and didn't have any panties on under the sexy chemise. As she rose and fell on Jesse, fucking him with electrifying energy, her increasingly unhinged mind wished someone would come to the open front door; maybe even her mother.

"God you feel so fucking good!" she huffed as she rose and fell. "Never in my life have I enjoyed this as much as I do with you."

Jesse was already beyond the talking phase. He wanted to try something, so he held Marla under her thighs and slowed her and stopped her, leaving a little space between their bodies. He looked at his cock there, the connecting link, it's tip still inside her, and he started thrusting upward at a quick clip.

"Holy shit!" Marla exclaimed, holding herself in position with her flexed thigh muscles. "Jesus!...I've got my porn star!"

Jesse's eyes showed his delight and his face was the picture of determination. His hips were wild with energy, fucking at a blurring speed, and Marla was quickly at the screaming stage, letting her ecstatic happiness out into the world. She was putty in Jesse's hands when he rolled her off of him; he pulled her ass upward and fucked her doggy style, and she had a warm and deeply thrilling orgasm that brought Twinkles to her side, purring.

"Ohhh, Twink," she said, breathless. "Things are pretty good these days, huh?"

Marla surprised herself with the next thought that she said out loud, as she lay there cuddling in the afterglow...

"Would you like to go to the lingerie store with me?" she asked. "We could pretend we don't know each other."

"Do you want me to?" Jesse asked. "I'll do it if you want me to."

It was a weekday afternoon at the mall. Marla and Jesse arrived there together in Marla's car, but they went into the store separately, pretending they didn't know each other. The same nice salesgirl was working. Marla was already trying on a bra when Jessie walked in. She was standing outside the dressing room with the girl, discussing the fit of the minimal little breast supporter. Marla had worn a casual dress to the store, and without it she was well exposed: just her simple black panties — the skimpiest ones she owned — and the sexy little see-through bra, one that didn't even try to hide nipple bumps.

The salesgirl excused herself to wait on Jesse. She asked him a few questions and brought him to the rack of skimpy 'bedroom' bras right next to where Marla was standing.

"Do you know her size?" the girl asked him.

"No. But she's...kind of like her," he said, glancing nervously at Marla.

"A big bust, do you mean?" the girl asked him.

Jesse blushed and nodded. "That one would probably fit her," he said, eyeing Marla more thoroughly.

"So, thirty six D, or maybe double D," the girl said. "Do you like that one, or...something different?"

Marla was covered in goosebumps from head to toe. Jesse looked at her tits for what seemed like the longest time, but for Marla time was standing still. Another man, older, sixty maybe, walked into the store and the salesgirl excused herself to see if she could help him. Soon he was nearby, looking at the same racks of naughty lingerie, sneaking glimpses of Marla in her nearly naked state. Everything had happened quickly; it was as thrilling a situation as Marla had ever been in.

"I was...just helping him pick something for his girlfriend," Marla said to the man, her voice sounding a little nervous. She was surprised at herself for speaking up.

"Maybe you can help me," the man said quietly, his words a bit tentative. "I was looking for something for my wife's birthday. I'd like something that she likes as much as I do. Does this...appeal to you?"

He took a hanger of the rack and held up a wispy chemise, short and backless, made of a diaphanous fabric in the most beguiling soft wedgwood blue color.

"Oh, wow," Mara said. "That's beautiful. Yes, I'll bet she'd like it. I could...try it on for you, so you can see what it looks like, if they have my size."

"Oh, I couldn't trouble you," the man said.

"It's no trouble. I actually kind of love it, so I'm going to be trying it on anyway so I can take one home." Marla caught the salesgirl's eye. "Do you have that in my size?"

The girl nodded, smirking. She knew Marla was enjoying herself, playing with the men. "Here you go," she said, handing Marla the wispy little garment. "How about you," she said to Jesse. "Have you decided?"

"I was thinking, maybe...I sort of like that blue one, too."

"Oh, okay. We have one more I think, in that size," the girl said, pawing through the rack. "Oh, shoot. I think maybe she got the last one. Let me go check."

The girl headed to the front of the store to look it up on the computer, and Marla was in the dressing room, getting changed. It was a halfway see-through fabric and the red bra ruined the look of it, so Marla took it off. She left the little black panties on, but they looked appropriate and sexy under the see-through blue. She looked at herself in the dressing room's mirror and was astonished at the way her tits looked; they were draped like the designer himself had done it, loosely and oh-so sexily, with their full shape and form fully visible through the tissue-paper-thin semi-transparency. The full arousal of her nipples was on eye-popping display; she wondered if she should put the bra on after all, but instead she stepped out into the bright florescent light and let four male eyes see her as never before.

"Oh, my!" the man said quietly. "That really is...something, isn't it."

Marla turned like a model to show off the backless back and the lower portion that draped her nice ass as sexily as the front draped her tits. "It's really pretty," she said, twisting to look at herself.

"It certainly is," the man said. He looked enthralled; lost in a little dream.

"Oh, wow," the salesgirl said when she returned. "That works like crazy on you."

Marla giggled, suddenly feeling the full weight of all the attention.

"Sorry," the salesgirl said to Jesse, "That's the last one in that size."

"Oh," Marla said. "Now I feel bad. I'll tell you what, you can have this one, if you don't mind that I've been in it."

"No, I don't mind!" Jesse said, much too enthusiastically. He wondered if anybody was looking at the hard lump in his pants.

Marla giggled at him. "I'll just slip out of it," she said, turning for the dressing room door, feeling a full rash of goosebumps again.

"Thank you, Miss," the man said.

Marla stopped and looked over her shoulder, her backless back bare all the way to the top of her ass, her big breast halfway tumbled out the side of the loosely draped wedgwood blue. "It's Marla," she said, suddenly feeling like a femme fatale in a spy movie. "Glad to have helped."

Out in the parking lot, Marla giggled with giddy excitement over what had happened. "Do you often buy lingerie that's still warm from having a woman in it?" she asked Jesse.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds