Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

"Holy God!" Sarah said.

"Beatriz, Honey," Marla said, "don't you wanna share? There's only these three boys, you know."

Beatriz giggled, sounding almost like hiccups because of her gasping breath. It made everyone smile.

"Three at once, Bea?" Sarah said. "Damn! You made 'em cum like crazy!"

Beatriz couldn't believe it. The dream had happened. The boys back home in Puerto Nuevo, the ones who called her short and fat, they wouldn't have believed it either. Neither would the pretty girls she went to high school with, the ones who shunned her and turned her into a bookworm. She lifted her head from it's hanging position and her wild eyes asked for Jesse's slippery cock. It was softening some when he fed it to her, and her sucking, milking mouth gave him a shot of goosebumps.

"Damn, girl," he huffed, "You're fuckin' hot."

Beatriz smiled with her mouth full, and her dark eyes sparkled. The boy she crushed on looked at her in a new way, and she tingled all over.

For the others, the quiet watching was over — Marla's Thanksgiving orgy kicked into high gear. Her admiring young friends turned their attention to her, much to her surprised delight; she had more hands and mouths on her naked body than she could believe, and it was worthy of gasping exclamation.

"Ohh, Fffuck!" Marla said, as many mouths kissed her all over and many hands laid her down on her back. Sean's mouth was on her tits and her fingers raked through his curly blonde hair; a new boy, bringing new feelings, new sensations. She'd been admiring his youthful good looks, his smooth young torso, and his closely trimmed blonde pubic hair. His blue eyes were pretty wonderful too, Marla thought, and even though she loved having his mouth on her tits she felt a strong desire to kiss him. Morgan was between her legs, lapping at her pussy, toying with her clit, and hands were all over her when she pulled his mouth to hers for the steamy kiss.

"I'm not your mother," Marla said, breathy words that warmed his lips. "Fuck me with your cock. Show me how much you want to fuck me."

Sean was on her in an instant, missionary style, and the girls caressed the flexing muscles in his ass and his strong back, and the air went out of Marla's lungs.

"Ohh, yeahhh baby!" she sighed as he fucked her. "Fffuck yeahhhh!"

Derek and Jesse were hard again and within moments Sarah and Morgan were on their backs on the bed like Marla was, all of them spread legged, with arms up over their heads, and the beautiful sounds of three couples fucking rose to a lovely cacophony in the little room. Beatriz was moaning, too, kissing Derek while she fondled Sarah's soft tits.

The three women rode the wave for the longest time. It morphed into a dream-state for all of them, even Beatriz. It was a fantasy of epic proportions, in flesh and blood, fueled by blissful sounds and the scent of bodies and pussies and perfume and lavender. But the true octane in the fuel was Marla. It was her big, beautiful tits moving under Sean's joyful, incessant fucking. It was her wildly happy eyes, and her open, excitedly smiling mouth. It was her free-flowing commands — "Fuck me! ...Fuck me!" — and her rising bellows and excited shrieks. It was her orgasm, announced with "I'm cumming! ...I'm cumming!" And then she came, and Sean fucked her like he'd never fucked before, and she screamed with a devilish growl when the full, mind-bending hit of the big orgasm overtook her, and she kept growling as the youth of his rock-hard cock kept fucking her. That was the octane, and Sarah and Morgan were on fire from it, too, and Marla's little bedroom nearly burst into flames.

The heat was intense from that moment on. Derek snapped the headboard right off her bed at one point. He felt bad about it and propped it against her dresser, but Marla laughed and thought it was wonderful. She didn't know if the frame underneath the bed would hold up from all the intensity, but it did, rocking and bouncing, and the giggles and the screams and the shrieks of orgasmic joy made Marla wish her little bedroom was that alive every day and every night.

There were couplings in every imaginable position. One that Marla particularly remembered was riding Derek reverse cowgirl with her loverboy Jesse in her mouth and Morgan's dirty dirty tongue wiggling around in her asshole. She came with a grunting, low-burning smolder right at that moment and it was sublime.

After the longest time, the orgy's energy waned the way orgy energy always does, and Marla was stretched out on her bed surrounded by lounging, naked youth. She felt like a queen, and like a mother, and like a glowingly happy best friend. There was a comfort level in the room that astonished her and made her smile.

"How long have you lived here, Marla?" Beatriz asked.

"Since my divorce, this past summer. This is my little oasis after that mess cleared away."

"Oh, you're divorced? Divorce is very common in Puerto Rico."

"Really? Isn't it a mostly Catholic country?"

"It is, but...I worry about marriage. It seems so...difficult."

"I have a theory about it," Marla said, and all her young naked friends turned their attention to her. "I think you guys will be better at it than I was, and better at it than my divorced friends were, because sex plays such a huge part in it. Divorced couples usually blame their troubles on other things, but I'd be willing to guess their sex life wasn't very good. One of them wanted more; one of them wanted different things out of it, one or both of them was afraid to talk about it because everyone thinks sex is something we have to keep so quiet about, with all kinds of puritanical hang-ups. That's why I love seeing you guys so open with your sexuality. I may be crazy to think so, but I think it sets you up for happy lives. If nothing else at least you'll have some more excitement than I had, and there's definitely something to be said for that."

"So, your husband," Beatriz said, "he wasn't...interested? I can't believe that. You're so beautiful. I'd give anything to have your body."

"No you wouldn't. You're beautiful, too. Our shitty sex life was my fault as much as my husband's. Neither one of us was adventurous. It was the same every time, either missionary or me on top. I can't help but wonder if he wanted more but was afraid to ask for it. It seems ridiculous that a loving married couple would be afraid like that, but, if my friends are anything to judge by, that's how so many marriages end up. The bedroom becomes this psychological torture chamber, and then somebody strays when they find the fun in sex again, outside the marriage. If I ever get married again, and I won't, by the way, but if I did, sex would be a priority. Open, honest sex. Lots of it. With fantasies out in the open, and giggling about how one of us would like to fuck that person that's walking down the street, and maybe even inviting that person into our bedroom. Call me crazy if you want, but I think it'd be healthier than the way most people do it."

It was a college level class in marital sexuality, and Professor Marla held her lecture class in the palm of her hand. It was appropriate that she was naked, and the post-orgasmic hormones in everyone's brains didn't hurt, either. Her students wondered about their own parents, if the ones who were still together were bored with their sex lives, and if the ones who were divorced could count a bad sex life as a major contributor to the downfall.

"I don't think you're crazy," Morgan said. "When I was like, fourteen, I heard my mom talking to her friend. They were both saying how shitty the sex was. They just sounded like it was awful, and boring. It was weird for me, because I was just starting to think of boys in that way. Sexual, you know? I guess I needed to find out, because I started right away. In high school I was voted class slut."

"Really?" Sarah asked, surprised. "Is that a thing?"

"No," Morgan said, smirking. "Just...unofficial."

"And what did you find out?" Marla asked. "What did you decide?"

"I'm definitely gonna have a sexy marriage," Morgan said. "You guys sorta know, I like doin it out in...sorta out in the world. And Halloween was the best, cuz now me and Derek are with all you guys, sorta whenever we feel like it, but we're still like totally in love. I think I love him more now. Is that weird? It's, like, the best relationship I've ever had."

"What if you guys get married, like, five years from now," Jesse asked her. "Would you still fuck other people?"

"I'd wanna, yeah," Morgan said. "Derek would know that, though. That's why it's so perfect."

"And if his secretary looks like Ariana Grande, and he's got a couch in his office?"

"Yeah, I'm liking this future," Derek said.

"Isn't that what you're talkin' about, though?" Morgan asked Marla. "Letin' it sorta flow, but havin' a home base where there's really awesome love?"

"Do you think that's possible?" Marla said. "I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure it out."

"Yeah," Morgan smiled. "He's got the hot secretary and I've got the hot poolboy. And on Fridays we have naked parties that they both come to. The poolboy has tattoos and looks like Justin Bieber, and I get to lick Ariana Grande's pussy."

"Oh my God," Sarah said. "I'll still be your friend, right? I'll be at those parties?"

"Fuck yeah," Morgan said. "You'll have a sexy husband and we'll all fuck each other."

"Maybe we could just buy a really big house," Sean said. "We could just do it as soon as we get jobs, and not even worry about the marriage stuff. We can all just take care of each other, like family."

"Now you're talkin'," Marla said. "I'll need a nice sunny room. Twink likes to lay in the sun."

Everyone smiled and Twinkles walked in, right on cue after hearing his name.

"There's my little pervert," Marla said, patting the mattress with her hand to get him to jump up. "He was right out in the hall, listening to all the orgasms. I swear to God he likes it."

"He sits on the rug and watches me and Marla in the shower," Jesse said.

"Oh, wow," Sarah said. "I'd watch that."

Everyone smiled, and hands reached for soft feline fur, and Twinkles purred.

"Okay Mom. Yup, I'll talk to you soon. Love you. Bye."

Marla put her phone down on her kitchen table, and she gave Twinkles a quick petting, raking her fingers through his softness. He was lying right there on the table, sprawled on an open magazine. "Did you hear?" she asked him. "We've got two things to make, acorn squash and pumpkin pie. She says there'll be thirteen for Thanksgiving this year."

Twinkles purred.

Marla picked up her coffee mug and took a sip. She looked around the kitchen at the big pile of 'good china' dishes and serving bowls that Jesse had helped her wash, satisfied that the Thanksgiving dinner with her young friends had gone well. Her gaze drifted out the back window, to the nearly leafless lawn that was blanketed with half an inch with fresh snow. The icy whiteness clung to the tree branches, the sky was overcast, and the whole world outside the window was black and white and shades of gray. The colorful warmth of her kitchen, the warmth of home, nearly overwhelmed her.

"Do you remember Jesse's first day here, Twink?" she asked, caressing his furry neck with her slender fingers. "Remember when he took his shirt off, and we were sitting here?"

Twinkles purred.

If Marla's throat was built like a cat's, she would have been purring, too. The air felt light, almost like helium, as she gazed out at the backyard. It was one of those moments in time when you don't feel the chair you're sitting on, or the floor your feet are on. It was life at its most pure. Just a girl, thinking about a boy, knowing that he loves her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds