Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

I went to my bedroom and took off my heels so I could move quietly in case she came home.

I had just pulled up a porn scene, a new one I hadn't seen called My Daughter the Babysitter starring Brandi Love and one of my more recent favourites Carter Cruise (you just watch her interracial scene where she is interviewing for a job and is seduced by the boss-to-be Chanell Heart in The Interview) when I heard doors slam outside.

I shut off my iPad and hurried into Charlotte's room just as the front door opened. I climbed into the armoire, keeping the door slightly open and waited.

Part of me was curious... would she actually do it?

Part of me was mad at myself... why had I agreed to this?

Part of me was intrigued... at the slight excitement of being a voyeur.

"She'll be gone all afternoon," Charlotte was saying as she walked into her room with Dean.

"Good, because our weekly Wednesday lunchtime fuck session is the highlight of my week," Dean said, as I covered my mouth not to gasp at the revelation that they did this every Wednesday. My next thought was, How on earth would my blackmailer know this?

"Even more than the threesome with Amber last weekend?" Charlotte asked, as her hand went to his crotch.

He leaned in and kissed her as I mindlessly began filming.

"That was pretty wild too," he agreed, between kisses.

"Yeah the look on your face before I went down on her was priceless," Charlotte added.

"You can munch cunt anytime you want, babe," he added, as I tried to process my daughter's shockingly wicked sex life.

"I still prefer your big cock," she said, rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"And I love these fucking titties," he said, as he spun her around and kissed her neck while putting his hand inside my daughter's bra.

"Amber loved them too," Charlotte added.

"Everyone does," he added.

"They are a couple of my best assets," my daughter agreed.

"And your legs and ass," he added, cupping her ass with both hands.

"What about my eyes and lips?" she questioned with a pout.

"I love your lips when they wrap around my dick," he answered.

'What a gentleman,' I thought to myself as he took off his shirt and my daughter dropped to her knees.

I watched as she unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them down to reveal a missile of a cock. Not as big as the black cock I'd ridden last night, but pretty damn impressive.

My mouth watered as I wanted to be on my knees sucking that cock.

As I filmed, the angle perfect, I realized I was pretty vulnerable where I was sitting.

If she looked up, she would likely see me.

So I leaned back so I was out of the way, kept filming and just listened to their nasty talk.

"God, I love this fucking big dick," my daughter said.

"And it loves those cock sucking lips," he responded.

"And my tight cunt?" she questioned.

Hearing my daughter use the 'c' word was shocking, but undeniably a turn on.

"And your even tighter ass," he answered, as shock compounded shock.

"I don't even know how my little asshole takes this massive cock," she said, as I tried to keep up processing all the shocking revelations.

"Practice makes perfect," he said, as I grabbed my tit and kept filming like I was watching a live movie.

"Well, we do practice a lot," she said, as I couldn't resist peeking out of the armoire. As I did, she was sucking in his balls while caressing his ass.

My shock was compounded exponentially when he added, "Think your mom takes it in the ass?"

My eyes went wide and I again covered my mouth to keep a gasp from escaping.

Charlotte laughed, "My mother is the June Cleaver of 2018."

He asked, "Who?"

Oddly, I was furious at her perception of me. Although I suppose in her eyes it was true. I was a teacher. I was her mother. I exuded the unadventurous persona that was expected from both those roles, especially now as a single mother. I smirked as I wondered what she would think if she saw the pictures of my last three days or if she knew where I was at this exact second.

She answered, "A 1950's mom. I doubt she has even been laid since my dad left."

"Your mom is hot," he said.

"You think so?" Charlotte purred, her tone seductive as she moved back to his cock.

"I'd fuck her in a heartbeat," he added, as he grabbed my daughter's head and slid his cock into her mouth and face fucked her.

My daughter had obviously been face fucked before by this big dick as she didn't gag at all, just allowed her mouth to be fucked like a porn slut.

"Oh yeah," he continued, "I bet she is a nasty slut just like you underneath that prim and proper façade."

I couldn't believe he was talking about me like this, and even more shocked he was doing it while face fucking my daughter. I had met him a few times and he had been incredibly polite and respectful.

I also couldn't believe that although his words sounded ludicrous, his calling me a nasty slut was completely accurate. But how did he know? Was he my blackmailer? Seemed unlikely, but still. Or was he simply calling me wild names because it turned my daughter on?

He pulled out and my daughter said, as saliva dripped off her chin, "I imagine she could really use a good hard fucking."

"You'd like to watch me pound your mother wouldn't you?" he observed, as he tapped his cock on her lips.

"You're so bad," she moaned, as she took her shirt off.

"Answer the question," he ordered.

"Fuck, yes, it would be really hot," she admitted, as she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

"Maybe that should be our next threesome," he said, as Charlotte cupped her tits and squeezed them around his cock. I couldn't believe the conversation, and I also was jealous of my daughter's bigger tits. I had tried getting tit fucked before, but it never went that well because of both my lack of coordination and my small tits.

"You want me to eat my mother's cunt?" she asked, as she began moving up and down slowly.

"And she yours," he agreed.

"So you want me to 69 my mother," she purred.

"That would be so hot," he agreed.

"Especially if you were pounding her ass while I munched on her cunt," Charlotte continued the nasty incest talk.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, apparently loving the idea.

My cunt gushed into my panties as I filmed and listened. God, could I use that big cock. If Dean was the blackmailer maybe it would be inside me in the near future. I couldn't fathom why whoever it was would put me through all this if he didn't want to fuck me.

I could also use a live-in cunt like Charlotte I could lick any time I wanted, my hunger for pussy consuming me after my Big Rosie experience.

As I pondered this, I shook my head. Stop it! She's your daughter!

"Maybe I could get my strap-on and fuck her ass as you pounded her pussy," she added, really getting into the idea of a threesome with me.

"Dp-ing your own mom," he chuckled, "You really are a nasty slut."

"For you and this cock I'll be the nastiest slut in the world," she said, as she stood up and pulled off her shorts.

He got out of his jeans and Charlotte tossed her shoes aside, one actually hitting the armoire door.

Soon they were both completely naked, on her bed and making out like bunny rabbits.

I loved watching their raw passion... something I hadn't felt for another man since I was twenty. Sure, yesterday was raw... but it was raw lust, not passion.

He sucked on her tits.

She wrapped her legs around him.

Then he went down on her.

"Oh yes, lick my cunt, baby," Charlotte moaned.

And like her eagerness at sucking his cock and tit fucking him, he seemed equally eager as he moved his head up and down between her legs.

And unlike my husband, who hated going down on me, he seemed to love doing it. He was between her legs for a good three or four minutes while Charlotte moaned and writhed on the bed before she declared, "Oh yes, suck on my clit, yes fuck, yes, I'm coming!"

Even as she kept coming, he sat up and slid his cock into her cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me, baby," Charlotte moaned, her orgasm still coursing through her.

"You want it rough, my sexy slut?" he asked, as he grabbed her leg and really fucked her hard.

"You know I do, baby," she moaned, her hand going to her cunt and she rubbed her clit while he fucked her.

"I'm going to fuck your mom, baby," he said confidently, as he slammed into her. They weren't making love, they were fucking.

"Oh yes, I'd love to watch you seduce my mom and make her your MILF fuck toy," she said, as her hand frantically rubbed herself.

"Oh yeah, like daughter, like mother," he said, backwards from normal, but I agreed with what he meant.

"Fuck one slut, get one free," she moaned, before they got into a somehow smooth and yet frantic rhythm for minutes.

This guy could really fuck.

He pounded her pussy fast, hard and deep.

He flipped her onto her knees and slammed back into her from behind as Charlotte moaned, "God, yes, pound me, fuck me, drill me!"

"What if your mom walked in right now?" he asked.

"I'd demand she get on this bed and take your big cock," she said, as she began to bounce back on his cock.

"While she ate your cunt," he added.

"Oh yes, I want her buried in my cunt until I come all over her face," Charlotte said, and I could tell a second orgasm was close.

I was so fucking horny watching this wild, wicked, fuck fest.

I began rubbing myself ever so slowly, entranced by the hot sex. I had to be really careful not to get caught, but in the face of all this, I couldn't not touch myself!

"Fuck!" she screamed, as she came again as he never slowed down. I couldn't believe he hadn't come yet.

He then pulled out, rolled onto his back and ordered, "Now ride me, slut."

"Which hole?" she asked, as she straddled him.

"Which hole do you want this cock in?"

"All three," she answered, as she lowered herself onto his cock... and into her ass.

My eyes went big as I watched his cock disappear inside her ass... until she was sitting on it and it was all gone... as if she were a magician's hat.

"So full," she moaned with a clear pain coursing through her, as she sat on his cock and seemed to be getting comfortable with such a massive log up her ass.

"Your ass should be used to it by now," he said, as he moved his hands to hold her hips for balance.

"Not sure I'll ever get completely used to this tree-trunk fucker in my ass," she said filthily.

"Practice makes perfect," he said, as she began slowly riding his cock, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Then I'll be a perfect ass slut pretty soon," she moaned, as she slowly rode his cock.

I wanted to see more, so I zoomed in my phone to get a better look at Dean's big cock in my daughter's ass.

I was completely captivated as I stared at my phone and she took that entire cock up her ass.

For a few minutes, give or take, I was transfixed on the sight of my daughter's sodomy and the sound of her moans.

Eventually she began riding his cock faster, her moans increasing.

Then she began bouncing on his cock as if the bed were a fuck trampoline.

"Oh God, fuck, shit, ream my asshole," she babbled, as her tits bounced around like basketballs competing for attention, as he bucked up to meet her downward bounces in perfect opposition.

He suddenly flipped her onto her back, lifted her legs way up, spread them wide and held her by the ankles and slammed back into her ass.

"Oh yes, so fucking good," Charlotte moaned, clearly only feeling pleasure now.

He pounded her ass for a couple minutes before he ordered, "Come with my cock in your ass, slut," he ordered.

She instantly moved her hand to her clit and rubbed herself frantically while taking the entire cock deep in her ass and babbled, "Oh yes, fuck my ass, pound my butt, ream my rear, fuck, fuck, shit!"

She came for a third time.

She came from getting ass fucked.

I wondered if I could possibly ever enjoy it the way she just had.

He then pulled out, straddled her chest and began fucking her tits again.

I continued rubbing my pussy, still slowly as to not alert them, as she squeezed her tits together and begged, "Come all over my tits and face, baby."

"Oh yeah, you want my cum squirting all over your pretty face?" he demanded, fucking her tits.

"Yes, baby, I love your fucking cum spurting on my face, in my throat, in my cunt and up my asshole," she listed, and I assumed he had dumped his load in all those locations.

"And on your mom's face?" he asked, clearly close.

"Oh yeah, shoot that load all over my mom's pretty face," Charlotte said wickedly, and I was so into it I opened my mouth in anticipation of the cum I wouldn't be receiving.

"Here it comes," he grunted, and shot a thick stream of homemade cream all over my daughter's face and into her open mouth.

God, I needed to come.

As soon as he was done spewing his load all over her face, she leaned up and took his cock back in her mouth and nursed it to completion.

A minute later he pulled out and said, "That was awesome."

"It always is," she agreed, as he got off her.

"Want to go for lunch?" he asked.

She scooped a big wad off her face and put it in her mouth, "I think I have some right here."

He laughed, "Well, let's go and get a bite to eat and maybe go for round two."

"Sounds good to me," she nodded, taking another wad into her mouth.

I quietly closed the door and waited for them to leave. It took a few minutes before I heard the front door close.

I quickly staggered out, my legs having gotten numb in the tight space, and went directly to her bed looking for something to fuck myself with, needing to come right here, right now.

I stretched, my body sore from being cramped in the tight space for almost half an hour, before I noticed her panties on the floor.

I knew I shouldn't, yet I walked over to them, picked them up and brought them to my nose. A quiver went up my back and more wetness gushed in my panties as her strong coursing scent drew me in.

Her panties were soaked... just like mine.

Needing to come, I looked around her room for something to fuck myself with. Seeing her hairbrush, I went and grabbed it, got out of my panties and dress and got onto her bed.

I laid on her pillow, put her soiled panties on the pillow too, spread my legs and slid the handle of my daughter's brush in my sopping wet cunt while simultaneously sniffing my daughter's panties.

I furiously fucked myself, shoving the brush as deep into me as possible, allowing my desire to come to take over as I closed my eyes and imagined the brush was actually Dean's big cock.

I moaned, "Oh yes, Dean, fuck my cunt."

I imagined him yanking me to the end of the bed, holding me by the ankles and really fucking the living shit out of me.

"Oh yes, pound my slut cunt," I moaned.

As my orgasm built, my sick twisted mind took control and suddenly Charlotte was in the room and straddling my face as she ordered, "If you're going to fuck my boyfriend, you're going to eat my cunt."

"Yes, let Mommy eat your cunt," I responded, my orgasm so close.

As I imagined licking my daughter's cunt while getting drilled from her boyfriend, I babbled to an intense orgasm, "Oh yes Dean, fuck my cunt while I eat my daughter's wet cunt," and "Oh yes, Mommy loves your cunt, baby," and "Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

My orgasm was rushing through me just as my I heard my daughter cry out, "Mom!"

At first I thought it was part of the fantasy, but as my orgasm continued to take control of my body I heard her say, "What are you doing?"

My eyes went wide, as I froze with the brush still inside me as I rolled over and looked at my daughter with her mouth gaping open in shock. I stammered, as I pulled the brush soaked with my cum out of my pussy, "I-I-I can explain."

"I just came back to get my phone," she said, looking mortified by what she was staring at.

"I'm so sorry, honey," I said, sitting up, the brush still in my hand.

"Did you see us?" she asked.

Lying, not needing her to know I'd been hiding so I could watch and listen to her incest role play, I said, "I just heard you guys at the very end."

"Oh," she said, clearly unsure what to say about this awkward situation.

I got off the bed, put the brush down and put my dress back on. I then repeated my apology, "I'm so sorry, honey. I heard you two guys having sex and it rekindled feelings inside me I've long ignored."

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking at me with concern.

"It's just, since your father's betrayal I haven't trusted any men and... well... hearing you two made me..." I paused, not sure how to say this to my eighteen-year-old daughter.

"Have you had any sex since Dad left?" she asked, going to the heart of the matter.

Lying again, but only about the last few days, I answered, "Only if toys and fingers count."

"Oh Mom," she said, hugging me.

"I'm sorry, Charlotte," I apologized again.

"It's okay," she said, keeping me in her embrace. "I know it's been hard since Dad left."

"You don't need to know about my lack of a sex life," I said.

"I'm eighteen, Mom," she said, letting me go and looking me in the eyes. "You can share your feelings with me."

"Oh, honey," I said, thinking how nice it would be to have someone to talk to about serious things. Yet, I said, "Honey, I don't need to burden you with my problems."

"Stop that!" she scolded me. "We are family and we should be able to tell each other everything."

"Okay," I nodded, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"I love you, Mom," she said. "You've been a rock for Donald and me our whole lives. I can at least be a pebble for you."

"Metaphors are not your strong point," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"You're the English teacher," she joked back, as her phone rang. "Oh shoot, Dean is likely wondering what's taking me so long."

She went to grab the phone and answered it, "Sorry, I couldn't find it." After a pause, she said, "Be out in a minute."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds