Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks

She laughed, "Sorry. I get pretty defensive over sexist stereotypes. The reality is that society has dictated to men and women what their roles should be in the workplace, in family dynamics, and sexually. Yet, it's 2018 and the lines of sexuality have blurred so much, and these days any man or woman should be able to explore who they are without being judged."

"I bow down to your view," I said, indeed bowing down.

"Do you lick pussy too?" she asked, with a wicked smile.

"I've begun exploring that side of my sexuality too," I said, just as a buzzer sounded.

"Rain check," she smiled. "Booth 3 is open."

"How many booths are there?" I asked, excited, but annoyed by the timing. The idea of eating out this hot blonde was quite appealing.

"Three more for women and one for men, plus a room for the bottom boys," she said.

"Wild," I nodded.

She took my hand and led me down a hallway, past two closed doors and said, "Just a minute, they're still cleaning it up."

"Oh, that's nice of them," I said.

"Like I said, it's a safe, clean place," she said.

"Is there a place for when a woman wants to please another woman?" I asked, flirtatiously.

"Usually onstage," she answered. "or in a private room."

"Oh I see," I said.

"If you're interested, come back one day and you and I can have some fun," she said, as the blue light changed to green.

"I may just do that," I smiled, and brazenly leaned forward and kissed her.

As I'd hoped, she kissed me back for a few seconds before breaking it and said, "There is a five cock limit."

"Only five?" I joked.

"Unless there's no line-up and then you can go to town," she said.

"I may have to move in here," I joked, as she opened the door for me.

As I walked in, she said, "Have fun." I was surprised by the simplicity of what I walked into.

There were two toilet stalls.

A sink.

A water dispensary.

Clean towels... actually as I moved closer... they were warm towels.

The door closed behind me and I walked into the stall labeled Women and closed the door, a rush of excitement coursing through me, so much so my panties dampened.

I wasn't sitting down thirty seconds when the door to the corridor opened and a man's voice said, "Anastasia says this is your first time here?"

Her name is Anastasia, of course it is. Fifty Shades and all that.

I responded, "Yes, it is."

"Well then, I'm lucky to be your first," he said, as he walked into the other stall and I sat on the toilet, legs crossed, waiting for his cock to pop through the hole.

When it did, I reached for it with my hand and replied seductively, "I think I'm the lucky one."

He chuckled, "I guess we're both about to get lucky."

"We sure are," I said, as I moved off the toilet, onto my knees and kept stroking his nice hard cock.

"I like a nice slow blow job, babe," he said.

"And I like to nurse a cock for as long as it takes to erupt," I responded, as I extended my tongue and swirled it around his mushroom top. This was my first real cock in over three years, so I was going to take my time and enjoy it.

"We have all night," he said, as I slithered down his shaft, annoyed the wall was in the way of his balls, yet way more confident to be an eager cock sucking slut with the anonymity the wall was giving me.

"Such a nice cock," I complimented, as my tongue slithered back up his shaft, while I also stroked it with my hand.

"And I already love your tongue," he approved, as I resumed swirling it around his cock head.

"Let's see if you like my lips," I purred a minute later as I wrapped my lips around his cock and just sucked on the cock head, backing up slowly until my lips left and a popping sound echoed.

"Oh, you're a creative one," he moaned, as I did this a couple of dozen times, although after the first twelve (yes it was exactly twelve) I began to take more of his cock in my mouth each time.

After six more, I then began three bobs of half his cock and then pulling back.

Then six bobs and taking two-thirds of his cock.

I was sure I could take it all in my mouth but I didn't want to gag and ruin the moment, so I worked my way up to it.

The good news is giving head is like riding a bicycle: once you have mastered it it's a skill you always have... but I was a bit rusty, my jaw a little sore already, as I kept taking more of his cock in my mouth.

"That's it, take it all," he groaned, as I was close to doing just that.

I pulled out and asked, "Like this?" as I reached for my phone, before I forced my way forward and took it all in my mouth.

He chuckled with a moan, which was a weird sound, "Yeah, just like that."

I then began bobbing while I multitasked by turning my phone on and beginning to film myself sucking cock.

Not fast.

But with a smooth slow.

"Oh yeah, worship my dick," he groaned, as I got into a steady rhythm.

As I did, I held the phone over my head, thinking it would be a good angle to get both the cock and my lips sucking it.

I moaned on his cock in response, deciding I was now going to bob until I got his first load.

After a couple of minutes, he warned, "I'm going to come soon."

I'd originally planned to swallow the first load, craving a load of cum, but he added, "Jerk me off, I want to baptise you with a load all over your pretty face."

I sat up on the toilet, my knees definitely okay with a brief reprieve, and began jerking him off even as I asked, "How do you know I'm pretty?"

"I know you are," was all he managed to say as I furiously pumped his cock, wanting to see his cum rocket out of his hard cannon and onto me.

Seconds later the first wad spewed out of him as he grunted.

Two more ropes hit my face and some landed on my chest before I took his cock back in my mouth and extracted all last remnants of cum.

He said, a few seconds later, "Thanks, babe."

"No, thank you," I replied, as his cock disappeared through the hole.

He added, "I hope to use that mouth again."

"I'll be back," I promised, and sensed that was not a lie. Now that my inner slut had been re-awakened, I had no intention of putting her back to sleep.

The door closed and I looked at the video of my first cock in years. I had to admit I looked pretty good. I created a couple of screenshots and sent one to my blackmailer stating: one done.

As I did, the door opened and this time there was no talking, just a cock appearing through a hole looking for a mouth.

I took my dress off and returned to the floor and sucked a second stranger's cock, while rubbing myself the entire time. This cock was slightly shorter, but easily the fattest cock I'd ever seen in real life. My mind wondered as I bobbed, about how it would stretch my long neglected cunt.

Unfortunately, before I could really imagine taking another risk and fucking this stranger's cock, the idea indeed exciting, he finally spoke, "Jerk me off and let me come on your tits."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, in natural submissive mode.

I stroked his fat cock for a couple of minutes, while also licking his cock head, until he grunted and shot a load just above my tits.

He didn't shoot a lot actually, but enough to make a splattered mess on me.

I was rubbing his cum around a bit, when he pulled out and left, so different from the more interesting first guy.

I realized I'd forgotten to take a selfie this time, so I quickly took a picture of the cum on my chest as evidence of cock number two before sending it.

As I waited, I took off my bra, figuring it didn't need to get drenched in cum. I waited a couple of minutes before a third guy entered and shoved his cock through the hole. After two pretty nice sized cocks, this one was rather disappointing. What? I thought, am I becoming a size slut? I easily took the entire four inch cock in my mouth and deep throated him without actually needing to use my throat.

I wasn't bored, but this one I didn't worship, I just sucked.

After three or four minutes of sucking, he demanded, "Place your slut mouth over the hole so I can fuck it."

I obeyed and he began face fucking me. If it was the first cock this would have been a challenge, but for this teeny weenie it was pretty easy.

A couple more minutes and he grunted and spewed a load down my throat. I easily swallowed it all as it exploded against my tonsils and slithered down my throat.

He kept pumping until he was completely spent before he pulled out and said, "Thanks, slut."

"My pleasure," I responded, the size slut in me hoping the next cock was bigger.

I moved back up to sit on the toilet when I realized I hadn't sent a pic of the third cock. I shrugged; I could happily suck at least one more.

I waited a few minutes, likely close to ten, just beginning to think maybe I was done for the day, when a man walked in.

I eagerly waited to see what my fourth present was.

And as it popped through the hole I realized it was worth the wait.

It was fucking huge!

It was glorious!

It was black!

My one hand reached for the massive black cock while my other hand went to my wet panties even as I said, "Holy fuck mister, you're huge!"

He chuckled, a deep sexy chuckle, "So I've been told."

I lowered myself back to my cock-sucking position and stared at the massive member in a complete lustful trance. I opened my mouth and took it in, knowing there was no way I could ever deep throat this cock. It was well over twice the size of the last guy.

I sucked, taking more and more with each bob, while rubbing my clit through my panties.

Fuck, was I horny!

God, did I need to get fucked!

Hmmmmmm.

I'd always wanted to get fucked by a black cock.

In my mouth was a black cock.

Synchronicity.

What the fuck? You only live once!

I took his massive member out of my mouth and asked, "Would you mind if I rode this big black monster in my tight white cunt?"

"Go ahead, baby," he chuckled again, I imagine not the first time a white slut had made such a request.

"Thank you, sir," I said, with giddy excitement as I stood up and quickly got out of my panties, feeling like a horny female 'The Flash'.

"No problem, babe," he said, his deep voice only enhancing my excitement.

I turned around and slowly backed up on the big black cannon to have my first cock in my cunt in over three years.

I moaned as it easily slipped inside my excessively wet cunt, "Ohhhhhhhh!"

I kept backing up until it was all the way in.

Then I sat there in awe of having such a massive cock in me. I'd never felt so full. In truth, I hadn't even fathomed ever being so full.

"Oh God, you're so fucking big," I moaned.

"You're so tight," he groaned.

"Now fuck yourself, babe," he said, after a few seconds as I got used to having such a massive cock inside me. I reached for my phone so I could capture this moment forever.

"God, yes," I moaned, as I began to fuck myself on his massive cock and tried to film it.

After a couple minutes of slowly fucking myself on this stranger's huge dick, I began really fucking myself and my orgasm was building at the speed of light.

I snapped a quick closeup and tossed my phone carelessly away as I put both my hands on the opposite wall and really began to fuck myself.

I also began to babble. "Oh fuck, I love your cock," and "You're so big," and as he began pumping too, "Yes, fuck my white box with your black prick."

The wall between us was shaking as I bounced back and he pumped forward until I screamed, "Yes, I'm coming!"

As I stood still, the most intense orgasm in my life cascading through me (I had never come standing up before), he kept pounding away in my cunt, allowing my pleasure to last long after the initial intensity of my ongoing orgasm.

We enjoyed a good three or four more minutes of fucking before he said, "I'm about to come."

I wanted to taste his cum.

I quickly spun around, dropped onto my knees, extended my tongue and opened wide to catch his full load.

I milked his cock with both hands and in a few seconds he grunted and shot a laser of cum directly into my open mouth and hungry tongue.

He came buckets and once he was done, I closed my mouth and swished his salty seed in my mouth, savouring the biggest load ever.

I then swallowed it all, before taking his cock back into my mouth and nursing it to completion, tasting my own cunt on his cock.

"Thanks, babe," he said, a minute later as I lavishly sucked his cock.

"No, thank you," I replied, stroking his cock until he pulled it away.

He left and I was done.

Exhausted.

Satisfied.

A little shocked at my reckless behaviour.

I put my dress back on, put my bra and panties in my purse, and went to grab a warm towel. I looked into the mirror first and saw the cum drying on my face and tits.

Wow!

I looked like a slut.

A real-life cum slut.

I shook my head before wiping the cum off my breasts and chest before also cleaning my face.

I then walked out.

Anastasia asked, "Enjoy yourself?"

"No comment," I responded, with a playful smile.

"You fucked that last one, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did, isn't that okay?"

"It's fine., many can't resist Barry's black cock. Don't worry, I think it's hot! I hope to see you again," she said.

"Count on it," I promised, knowing I would be back here again... and again... and again.

I headed out and drove home feeling sexually satisfied, but as I drove and my moral code returned to replace my lust code, I began to worry.

I was losing control.

Worse yet, I was enjoying it.

I got home, went right to my bedroom and crashed, not even getting out of my dress, and slept for twelve straight hours.

WEDNESDAY: TASK 4

I woke up late the next morning, again refreshed, and instantly checked my phone. My blackmailer had never responded to me last night even after I sent the third and final pic of me fucking a black cock.

I was oddly kind of annoyed he hadn't responded, which was equally bizarre. Did I want his approval for my twisted sexual submission?

He did respond shortly after I woke up though, with a few texts:

Great pictures, Ms. Ambrose. You look really hot with cum on your face.

You must really have been enjoying yourself if you decided to fuck someone.

Was it because he was black?

I'm happy you are beginning to really get into this. I told you this was for you.

Be ready for today's task at noon. You will need to tell your daughter you will be out all afternoon.

I responded: Why?

He responded: Because today's task is a bit of secret voyeurism.

I responded, still waking up and clearly not understanding what he was saying: Huh?

He responded: All in good time. Make sure to let her know you will be gone all afternoon.

I responded: Okay, but this is weird.

He didn't respond, so I got up and headed downstairs, where Charlotte was on her laptop. She smiled, "You slept in."

"I was exhausted," I admitted.

"What are you doing today?" she asked.

"I have to go to school for the afternoon. Mrs. Walker and I need to do some collaboration and this afternoon is the only day she's available," I lied.

"Cool," she nodded.

"How about you?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to do something with Dean this afternoon," she said.

"Doesn't he have class?" I asked. Since he was in college he didn't have the same week off as we in the public system.

"On Wednesdays he is done at lunch," she answered.

"Oh, well, he is welcome here," I said, trying to figure out what my blackmailer was planning.

"Awesome, I'll let him know," she said, standing up and kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks, Mom."

"No problem," I said, as I instantly wondered if she was planning to fuck him while I was gone. I mean I knew they had sex, I'd put her on birth control eight months ago, but still not in my house. She wouldn't fuck him in my house... would she?

I had a late breakfast, showered, and checked my phone again after I got dressed.

Task #4 was on my phone and this one was even more shocking than the first three: Pretend to leave at 12:00, then sneak into your daughter's room and film her while they fuck at lunchtime.

How could the blackmailer know they were going to have sex in my house at twelve?

How could I do that?

Where would I even hide?

Why was I even thinking of doing this?

I couldn't violate my daughter's privacy.

I responded: How do you even know they are going to have sex?

He responded: I just know.

I responded: I couldn't violate my daughter like that.

He responded: She will be disrespecting you by having sex in your home.

I sighed. I then added, having faith in my daughter respecting my house rules: She would never have sex in my house.

He added: Hey, just be ready and if I'm wrong I will still count it as today's task.

Somewhat confident she wouldn't do this, I agreed: Fine, I'll do it.

He said: Film it all.

I said: I'm not sending you the video.

He agreed: No problem. Just one screenshot.

I said: Fine! That is all you get.

He responded: Have fun.

I shook my head at what I was agreeing to.

Right before twelve I told Charlotte, "I'm off."

She replied, "Me too. I'm going to go pick Dean up."

"Okay," I agreed, thinking I was going to be right on this one.

I headed out and drove the car a couple of blocks away, parked and walked back through the alley. I was feeling guilty at sneaking into my house to spy on my daughter. Yet, this was the only way to prove to my blackmailer I was right.

She was gone when I got there. I went to her room and looked for a hiding spot on the slender chance I was wrong. The closet was an option, but then I thought of the armoire and thought it was perfect. She may walk into the closet, but it was less likely she would walk into the armoire. I went to it and looked inside. It was somewhat of a tight spot, but I could fit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds