Bang Baby Bang

"So, what happened last night anyway?" He asked, referring to Michael's fall down the stairs.

Rachel stretched. One arm holding the sheet to her chest the other held high above her head. "In our rush to have our fun, we didn't leave any lights on. He was just trying to be respectful and not wake us, so he didn't turn on any lights, he slipped and fell down the stairs." The truth of the matter was that she really didn't know what happened. All she did know was that she and her son had broken more boundaries than a mother and son should and as a result their relationship was likely going to change, as new boundaries formed to replace the old.

"Well good thing we heard him before he heard us. That could have been embarrassing." Tony laughed half heartedly unsure if she would find his little joke funny. After all it really should've been him that had checked on the boy. She was in no shape at the time to go traipsing through the house.

"Good thing." She said in return not really sharing her husband's humour. "I'm going to get up and check on him later and then I'm going back to bed, I may take the whole day instead of half."

"Well you deserve it hun. Remember I'm staying in town tonight so don't have supper waiting." Tony moved through the bedroom making sure he hadn't forgot anything. He had dressed in one his more professional looking suits, a sharp olive green, that he pulled off so well, with a dark maroon shirt and black tie and dress shoes. Rachel was amazed at how quickly men were able to go from Saturday, Sunday weekend wear you wouldn't clothe a dog in, to a suit and tie, looking as fabulous as the day you married them. "Ok, see you when I get home."

With that he came over as she sat up in the bed, cover only in a sheet, god she looked ravishing, gave her a kiss on the head, grabbed his car keys, lap-top and overnight bag and off he went.

Now that Rachel was up she smelled the coffee in the coffee pot, walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup. She didn't bother getting dressed, Tony was gone and after last night with her son, her modesty was gone. She put her cup in the sink after she was done, checked the doors to make sure they were lock and head down stairs to her son's bed.

Michael was sound asleep in his bed when she got there. He looked every bit as handsome as he always did but now there was something else. She saw him differently. Now instead of a young boy with stars in his eyes, she saw potential. Not that she hadn't seen potential in him before, but this was different, this wasn't the potential of youth, this was the potential of a vibrant young man. This was her lover.

She approached his bed and pulled the sheets aside. He was naked and his body did things to her that it shouldn't. She got in the bed behind him, causing him to startle and wake.

"Shhh... Everything's alright go back to sleep."

"Where's dad?" He questioned. She could hear the nervousness in his voice; he was caught off guard and apprehensive, good. "He's gone. He won't be back until supper tomorrow. Move over and let me in."

He did and she snuggled up behind him. The affect was instantaneous, his cock became fully erect. She pulled him close to her, he could feel her breasts in his back, her hips and legs and that remarkable little patch of pubic hair against his ass.

She reached across his stomach from behind and took a firm hold of his rock hard penis, she couldn't close her hand around it, it was so thick and that immediately mad her pussy went.

"I know you're horny and so am I, but right now I'm tired and I need some more sleep. So close your eyes and go back to sleep, you can fuck me when we get up."

She kissed the back of his neck and stroked his cock gently while she soothed him with soft kisses and loving whispers. Her hand went up and down his shaft with practiced ease. She came to large head and feeling the precum that began to flow from the tip, she rubbed her thumb across it.

"That's right baby, you're going to fuck me. You're going to put this big beautiful cock inside me as deeply as it can go and fuck me. Are you ready to be mommy's lover baby? Are you ready to take your place between her legs?"

He came in moments. How could he not, she had just answered his prayers as wrong as they may have been. He was relieved, he was in love, total adoration and he was scared he was alone in that. But now she was here, in his bed, reaffirming everything they did last night and more. She said he was her lover and that was all he wanted.

"We'll change the sheets later. Now get some sleep. I love you."

"I love you to mom. Thank you, thank you. I love you so much."

"I know baby, me too. Now get some sleep. You're going to need it."

They slept for another two hours and then their bodies just wouldn't allow them to be apart. Like magnets each was attracted to the other and it was only a matter of time before they were joined.

"God mom you're tight." He groaned, looking at the unbelievable sight of his naked mother. She was on top of him, riding his cock. Her full, firm breast rising high on her chest. Her stomach firm with a slight roundness to it just below her belly button, that all women he age hate but just looks so damn sexy. Her sex was shaved smooth with the exception of a very neatly trimmed rectangle of hair, closely cropped about a half an inch wide and two inches long. She had just engulfed his erection, in what was a slow brutally pleasurable process if ever those two terms could be put together.

"That's because you're a big boy." She breathed out as she spoke. She was straddling his waist; his cock was sliding in and out of her. She was actually naked sitting on top of him, her full firm breast jutting out towards his, her nipples mere inches away from his lips.

"I may cum quickly." He groaned, his brain having difficulty taking in the unbelievable site before him.

"That's ok baby we've got all day and all night." She continued to slide up and down the magnificently large and engorged cock that belonged to her son. The juice of her cunt making the shaft slick and shiny as it deeply penetrated her sex, stretching her vaginal walls and threatening to push through into her cervix on every down stroke.

"Oh fuck mom I can't believe this." He said and then became immediately embarrassed for using the 'F' word. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to swear."

"Yes you did baby it's alright. You are fucking me after all." To show him everything was alright, she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. Quickly this kiss turned passionate as she began to suck his bottom lip into her mouth. This was immediately followed by her tongue entering his mouth and grappling with his own. From the outside it could be said that the two lovers were attempting eat or chew the face off the others partner as the passion began to build in the kiss. When she finally, slowly pulled away from the boy and looked him deeply in the eyes, a slight strand of saliva clinging between both their lips, she licked her lips like the satisfied lioness she was and began to speak.

"Mmmm that's so nice baby. Your big beautiful cock is in so deep." She ground her pelvis into his to emphasize the point. The head of his cock pressed tightly against her cervix again, stretching her in ways she had never dreamed. She had never thought of herself as a size queen but quickly realized that she could easily become one. "You feel that baby. That's mommy's cervix your big beautiful cock is hitting. That's the place you came from. I think your cock wants you to go back there baby, hmmm. What do you think?"

"Oh fuck mom. Fuck." He moaned. He was overwhelmed with emotion the chief of which was desire.

"That's it baby fuck mommy. Fuck mommy's tight, wet pussy. You want to cum in me baby." Her own words were getting her excited.

"You want to cum in mommy. Fill mommy with your cum, with your seed." As soon as she said it the erotic notion of it struck a profound chord within her. Her son would be planting his seed in her. His cum would be in her. His beautiful tight balls would be releasing hundreds if not thousands of little baby making sperm inside her. And sperm doesn't care who you are, wife, lover, and sister, mother their genetic code knows only one thing. Find the egg and impregnate it. God that was raw, powerful, sexy and scary all at the same time.

"Oh fuck mom. Fuck yes; I want to cum in you. I want to cum in you and make you mine." The words coming out of his mother's mouth were driving him crazy, taking him to the edge. There would be no holding back, no delay. He wanted this to last but she was making that impossible.

"That's it baby make mommy yours. Make mommy yours." She leaned forward and began to kiss him again.

This whole time Michael's hands were on her hips feeling the rise and fall of her ass as she fucked him senseless. As she leaned forward her right arm and hand stretched out behind his head to help brace her as they kissed. Her left hand traveled over her left breast, stopping briefly at her nipple to twist and pull it. She pulled the nipple straight out from her body, moaning loudly into her son's mouth as she did so. Her hand then went down her body over stomach and to her sex were two of her fingers pressed her clit into her body to her body. She dug in hard with the two fingers pushing on her clit and messaging it a circular motion at first clock wise than counter clock wise. Again she moaned loudly into Michael's mouth. "Aaaaahhh, Fuck!!"

To Michael's surprise the fingers went from her clit to the opening of her sex and slid in around his cock. First just the two, and then a third and soon, a fourth. She began to grind furiously into him at the same time, her hip sharply pushing forward and back almost painfully trapping her fingers and hand between them. All this time her mouth was attached to his sucking and kissing his lips. Her tongue searching his mouth finding his tongue and duelling with it. Once capturing it she would suck it into her mouth and let it go. Her breathing becoming deep and ragged she would breathe in through her nose and out through her mouth in the fantastic sound hisses of breath. She would pause momentarily resting her forehead against his. Sometimes her eyes would flutter ad unbelievable jolts of pleasure would coursed through her body and other times she would stare deeply into his eyes as she gulp deep amount of air into her lungs staring wildly at him with a mixture of passion and unbridled lust. It was then that she pulled her hand from between their sex and shoved the three fingers soaked with her juices into to his mouth.

"Taste!" She groaned as she shoved the fingers into his mouth. He sucked and licked her finger obligingly until they were clean of her juices. Immediately her hand went back between them and she repeated the grinding ritual and again she withdrew them and said, "Taste!"

On the third occasion she pushed her fingers into her own mouth. "You need to be nastier Michael. If you want to make this bitch yours, you need to be nastier."

She began to ride his cock vigorously now. He knew he was done for, he would be cuming shortly. It was taking all he had just stay with her now.

"I will give you time to learn baby, but you need to be nastier." Again she was looking him straight in the eyes. While she rode him, leaning forward and kissing his mouth and fucked.

"You think you can do it Michael? You think you can fuck me into submission? Can you Michael? Can you?"

Her paced quickened and Michael's head slammed back into his pillow.

"Squeeze my tits. Squeeze my tits and pull on my nipples. Squeeze them, pull on them, bite them."

That was it he couldn't hold it any longer. He began to cum. A torrent semen raced from his balls through his shaft and out. He could feel his prostate gland flex and contract violent and he came. Spurt after spurt, volley after volley his cum surged through his cock and out into his mother's receptive womb.

"That's it baby cum in me. Don't pull out, cum in me. Give mommy your seed baby. That's what you want to do baby. You want to give mommy you seed don't you. That's my boy. Good boy." She began gently kissing him now rubbing his chest as she made circular motions with her hips riding him mashinh their sexes together. Her cunt was stretched and full, her clit pressed firmly against his pubic bone. She moved back and forth, around and around, and then as if by accident she pressed forward grinding herself into his pubic bone in an attempt to extract a last gasp of pleasure from him when it happened. The constant wave of bliss she had been riding broke and surged. Her own orgasm took her by complete surprise. She hadn't expected it and actually didn't think it would happen the first time they fucked. There would be just too much raw energy for the boy to handle she thought. But she was wrong. The wave of pleasure and release seemed to start in two places at once. It radiated out from her centre like a hot aching itch, while at the same time coming from her toes and moving up her feet, through the arch and into her calves and thighs. Her muscles tighten and froze as though her body was in one big glorious cramp. And then, there it was the sudden release and spasmodic convulsion of all her muscles, almost seizure like. She could feel her body blush all over. Her nipples hard and pointing straight out, her breasts flushed with heat that again radiated up her neck into her face causing her ears to burn. She convulsed again with a sharp intake of breath.

"Uhnnnnn!!!! Mmmmm! Ohh, fuck. Fuck. You bastard! Fuck." Another spasm ran through her. She bit her lip. Her arms came forward in front of her, she pressed her hands against his chest to stabilize her body and stop herself from crashing forward. Another spasm and her knees came forward so that she was sitting up more than riding him. He was still lodged inside her, her vaginal muscles had clamped tightly around his cock refusing to let it go. Her body was mating. Regardless what she wanted to call it, fucking, sex, experimentation, her body was calling something else. She was breeding herself on this man beneath her.

Michael didn't know what to do. Nothing in his young life had prepared him for this. He had a good childhood, a great upbringing. He was loved by his parents and in turn he loved them back. There were no huge traumas, no big upsets. So when his mother began crying, uncontrollably sobbing he was at a complete loss.

Her voice was soft and quiet between the sobs and tears. "This wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to be able to do that to me. Fuck you Michael, fuck you."

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry" Was all he could muster. He was confused. She had come to him. She had seduced him. Oh he had wanted it, he had always wanted it but he hadn't started it nor had he set out to hurt her.

"Sorry? Sorry. Oh no son not sorry. My beautiful, beautiful boy there is nothing to be sorry for. Oh god no. I love you. I always have and I always will."

"Then what mom? Why are you crying and why are you calling me names?" He looked straight at her. He had both arms wrapped around her and was holding her ever so close to his chest. He had sat up straight in his bed and was cradling her, very much like she used to cradle him when he was younger.

"No Michael I wasn't calling you names out of anger. I was speaking to you out of love and emotion. I came on you Michael. I came on you harder than I ever have in my entire life baby. Harder and stronger than I have with your father. Harder then when I masturbate, and I do masturbate baby, a lot."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No baby it's not a bad thing. It's just a thing, a very good thing. A very unplanned and surprising thing. But it's a thing none the less." She said again looking into his knowing he was too young to understand what had just happened between them.

"I know I'm not your first baby, you have had sex before, but has it been or felt like what we just had?" She kept looking at him, her hand gently caressing his skin in an almost absent minded manner.

"No, not quite." He replied. "This was different. More intense, more mind blowing. Mom I just don't have the words."

"That's ok baby I do. What happened, what you did to mommy doesn't happen very often I don't think. I've had good sex before and up until now I thought I'd had great sex but that's not true anymore. In fact I've never had sex like we just had before in my life. Not ever."

"Well you've only had two lovers mom."

With that said Rachel look down for the first time. "What I'm about to tell you doesn't leave this room. Do you understand me?"

There was that Mother Tone he had so grown up with. The tone that told you she was serious and that there was no fooling around. The tone that said don't push me buster or there will be hell to pay and you'll be paying it, I don't care how old you are or how big you'll get I am your mother and you will listen to me and do as you are told DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. Yeah that tone.

"Twelve years ago your father and I were going through a rough patch. Nothing serious at first all couples go through them but it was hard on your father and he was feeling old and out of touch. So like all men looking at middle age he panicked and got scared. Well instead of turning to me like he should have he turned to someone else. He had an affair. When I found out your dad and I talked it through and he ended it. I was angry and was getting over it when your father suggested that turn about was fair play. He took it upon himself to point out every available guy he could find. At every party we went to at every wedding we attended. He became obsessive. Then one day just so he'd let up I said fine and went on a date. Nothing happened and it was over and your father stopped obsessing. However the bug had hit me and now I wanted to experiment and so I did, twice."

"Oh wow mom and dad doesn't know."

"No and I prefer he didn't. They were awful mistakes on my part. Sure the sex was nice and once was utterly fantastic but there was nothing to the relationships. There was no connection no real bang."

"Ok and you're saying today was different."

"Yes, baby today was different. Today was bang. The stars lit up and my body melted and today was bang baby bang!"

Through this whole conversation Michael's cock remained inside his mother. Although he wasn't as hard as he had been he really didn't go quite soft so when they began to reposition themselves as they talked and his mother kept touching him his cock began to get hard again and throb.

"Baby?"

"Yes, mom." He replied.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Why whatever do you mean?" He replied.

"When you claim a woman Michael and make her yours. You need to know she won't go elsewhere, unless you tell her."

"So as your Bitch Michael I am asking for one favour and one favour only. After this, after I give myself to you and my body is yours I won't be able to ask you for anything, I'll belong to you Michael do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I need you to let me... No, that's wrong I don't need. I asking that you let me continue to have sex with your father."

With my father? Michael hadn't considered that. He hadn't considered his father. He hadn't really thought it through. The idea that his mother would be his and his alone hadn't occurred to him. The thought that she would belong to him and as such wouldn't be with anyone else didn't quite cross his mind. It turned him on immensely mind you but he really didn't understand the implications but apparently his mother did and that was why she was making this request before they moved forward from here. He wondered what she would say if he said no. Would that be it then, would they never have sex again? Was this the line in the sand?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bang Baby Bang
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds