Barbie's Adventures Ch. 03

As his tongue explored her mouth and played with hers, she gasped as she felt his fingers gripping and pulling her panty crotch to her left. What was he doing? She wondered even though her experiences with men told her exactly what he was doing!

Seconds after he had pulled her panties crotch to one side she felt the old man's erection as his cock head parted her labia petals and he thrust his dick deep inside of her body. She felt really firm and amazing and Wilson started to move his hips and Barbie felt every stroke as his dick grew stiffer and stiffer with each thrust.

He broke apart the kiss as she cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhh my Godddddd!"

"That kiss Barbie!"

He sped up and grabbed the backs of her knees lifting up and causing her body to pull down lower and her ass and hips to rise up as he rammed into her pussy. Her eyes were very wide and she seemed stunned that he was fucking her. As she rested on her elbows with her back to the cushions she could see him moving in and out of her body.

"You're fffuckinggg meeee M-Mr. Sssmith!"

He chuckled and looked down even as her eyes stared at the thickening dick that was penetrating her pussy.

"You're telling me girl! My goodness you have a nice tight pussy Barbie! You really are an amazing young lady!"

She was torn between the urge to thank him for the compliment, and the desire to protest his bold sexual advance.

"Th-th-thhannnggggghhh... Ohhh fuckkkk! You're sssssooooo hard sir!"

He nodded and got even faster and she jumped and moaned.

"Yeah, it works better that way girl!"

He reached down to the space between the seat cushion and backrest and pulled a small seat belt strap out from the space and over her right elbow. Then pressing the side latch button a spring wound the belt down and as it pulled and trapped her right arm Wilson did the same over her left elbow. Her arms were locked down in position and he nodded to himself.

"Mr. Smith! Y-y-you'vvvvve t-t-tied d-down my arms!"

"Of course Barbie darling! I'm all about safety and respect girl. This is a courtesy just for you because you are so beautiful and shapely and sexy dear."

"Wh-what? Huh?" She gasped in confusion.

He reached up to the back of the backrest and pushed a small button. Several small panels opened and with these doors retracted into the sofa, he was able to reach inside of one of the compartments on the left of where her body rested. He grabbed and pulled out a small padded leather shackle that was attached to a seat belt like canvas strap.

He pulled it forward over the seat back and strapped the leather manacle over Barbie's right knee. Once he'd secured it in place he pressed a button inside the small compartment where the belt was wound. A spring action suddenly retracted the belt and Barbie's right knee was pulled back and then locked into position.

Wilson repeated this with her left knee and she gasped as he looked over his handiwork and smiled with a thumbs up to her.

"You are in such fabulous shape Barbie and I don't want you to have to make your muscles sore or strained by either of us having to keep your legs in a pushed back position. But now that the safety restraints have you locked in place you won't have to be straining or hurting your muscles. I think it's very important that a man treat a woman and guest in his place with courtesy and respect. Oh and don't think I forgot about your arched lower back either. Check this out!"

He reached up and over the backrest and found three buttons side by side. He pressed the middle one and Barbie felt a small air bag inflate behind her back. The mechanical inventions were small and relatively simple. But they worked well and Barbie was awe struck by the fact that he'd gone to the trouble of making his strange sofa, which doubled as a bondage aid.

With his hands free he fucked her harder and faster and reached down to play with her clit while he did this.

Now Barbie cried out and thrashed wildly as his hard dick made her pussy hot and wet. He had full control of her. Her racing heart and heavy breathing added to the shaking and trembling of her insides and her thighs as he fucked her with powerful strokes!

"Ohhh Fuck Meee! I'M CUMMINNNGGG!"

She bucked and torqued but his restraint's held her firmly. There was no getting out of this or moving far. He had her trapped and strapped down. He smiled and nodded.

"You like cuming like this don't you girl?"

Her vagina contracted and tightened on the invasive and powerful male cock that drove her nerves wild with pleasure. She orgasmed hard and Wilson chuckled as he fucked her without any signs of slowing down.

He reached up and untied her dress's neck strap from behind her head. Then he pulled down her top and she gasped and panted as his hands cupped her boobs and he smiled and leaned forward to begin sucking her sensitive but firm and pert nipples.

It felt amazing. His dick felt amazing. His lips, teeth, and fingers all stimulating her all over her body as she convulsed and moved into another orgasm. Wilson was old, but he knew a thing or two about fucking Barbie noted as she cried and thrashed helplessly beneath him.

He smiled.

"I asked you a question Barbie!" He said firmly and to her shock he slapped her face! It stung a bit and she looked at him in utter disbelief.

She nodded.

"Yessssssssss!"

He nodded and winked.

"Just as a man must be polite to his guests, so too they should be respectful and polite back don't you think Barbie dear?"

She nodded though she was still stunned and her cheek still smarted a little from the slap.

"So from now on when I ask you a question I think it would be wise to answer me right away Barbie! Do you understand me darling?"

She nodded.

"Yes sir." She gasped.

He slowed down the pace to allow her to recover a bit.

"Good girl!"

He stopped a moment and pulled his dick out of her and held it in his hand. Then he stepped up onto the seat cushions and knelt over her with his cock before her lips.

"Open your mouth Barbie. I want you to give me head. As in now!" He demanded and she opened her mouth as Wilson grabbed the back of her head and began working his cock into her mouth.

She tried to make him cum too to get a respite, but he waited until he was just about there and then pulled out of her mouth. He returned to the base of her ass and rubbed the head of his cock near her ass.

"What a beautiful asshole you have Barbie. In fact you are very symmetrical all over. Pretty pussy, nice clitoral hood, great legs, firm ass cheeks, nice tits, shapely body, everything a guy could ever hope to find and admire in a woman. You look super darling!"

She blushed.

"Thank you Wilson. I d-don't know what to say..."

He smiled.

"Well dear, should I fuck you up the ass or save it until a later time and fuck your pussy instead? What would you like?"

"My pussy please sir!"

He nodded.

"First tell me, how does it feel when I fuck you all strapped down and helpless like this Barbie?"

"It feels really amazing Wilson. I'm no prude. I like sex. But I wish I had known before hand what you were up to. I had no idea that you were planning on fucking me sir."

"Weren't expecting me fucking you why? My age? Because we just met? Because you were distracted? Why did I catch you so off your guard Barbie?"

"Well sir... it's a bit of all three reasons I think. I like your tree house a lot from what little I've seen so far. I was focused a lot on that and because you are older and we are strangers, I suppose your manners and charm added in to disarm me from being suspicious sir."

He nodded and slid his dick very slowly back into her pussy. Her eyes widened and her mouth pursed and she exhaled with pleasure once more tingling inside of her groin.

"When did you suspect that you were in trouble young lady?"

"Honestly I had a few flashes of concern during the time you were playing with the safety harness hoist and me up on that stool. But since you explained everything so well and I sorta consented without knowing, I didn't think it too odd that a guy would peek or even grab and play with my ass sir. A lot of men like to play with my butt."

He grabbed her ass and squeezed either cheek as his dick slid back and forth in her tingling and warming pussy. She gasped and shuddered. It felt great.

"Well as long as we're being candid darling I've got to tell you that I spend a lot of time up here. And I have seen many of your little backyard encounters so to speak."

She gasped with wide eyes and a bit of nervous trepidation entered her voice. He had seen her getting fucked? She stared into his eyes a moment and then looked away gathering her thoughts.

"Y-ya-you s-saw th-that?"

"Several times! Sometimes with the Mexican gardeners, a few times with the pool man, and also some neighbors and some dates. But the wildest time was the pool party after that 'dirty dozen' masked panty raiders came in from all directions and caught you and your friends! Boy Barbie, I must say, those guys fucked the hell out of all of you ladies! It was amazing. I got a lot of it on video camera!"

She shook her head nervously. Surely he was joking? But she knew Wilson Smith was not the type of man to bluff or joke in that way. If he said he had video taped that party he probably had. She was stunned. He'd been studying her.

"You knew about me and what men have done to and with me all along Wilson?"

He nodded.

"We'll watch the video later. But first I'm going to fuck you for a few minutes. Then I think I should unstrap you and give you a gift that I custom made just for you Barbie! You're such a pretty woman. I felt you needed something special. So I have been a busy man honey!"

He stopped fucking her for a moment and now pulled her panties down and around her mid thigh. Then leaned down and ate her pussy for a bit before tying her knees together and then lining the head of his cock back to her pooched out pussy mound.

"So what's a man do when he has a gorgeous babe like you all bound and helpless and ready to be fucked Barbie?"

She gasped.

"They fuck me hard and fast sir!"

"You like it hard and fast too don't you girl?"

She nodded shyly.

"Yes sir."

"Be honest. You're a bit of a slut at times aren't you girl?"

She grinned and nodded.

"Sometimes. Yes sir."

"So what is going to happen now Barbie?"

"You're gonna fuck me Wilson."

"With my thick hard cock eh?"

"Yes sir."

"You like getting fucked with my cock?"

She blushed and nodded.

"Yes."

"Then say it!"

"Mr. Smith, I like getting fucked with your big thick hard cock sir!"

"Keep going!"

"I like it because I'm a little slut sometimes sir."

"And what do you expect and want me to do to you right now?"

"I want you to fuck me hard and fast with your big old cock sir!"

He slid his dick in deep and began to ram her pussy at a wild pace. With her knees bound together she was very tight. His cock felt even larger. She gasped and cried out as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh my God yesssss!!" She hissed through clenched teeth.

He rubbed her clit and nibbled her nipples as she shook and trembled and thrashed her head about wildly.

After a moment she orgasmed again and now Wilson slowed down and pulled his cock out. He ate her pussy out rubbing her clit until she screamed wildly and then shoved his dick back into her and finished her off a second time in a row. Now he freed her but left her knees tied together.

Barbie panted and gasped out of breath.

"That was amazing sir."

He smiled and turned her around.

"Get on your hands and knees like a bad girl!"

She looked at him with wide eyes and then nodded and slowly rolled over and worked herself into that position. Her bound knees had made it tricky in the large cushions. He came up behind her and flipped up the purple dress. Then slammed his cock into her tight pussy and she cried out again as he pounded her hard and fast.

Wilson's grip on her hips was strong and Barbie was amazed at the way he drove her with his lustful thrusts. For his age he was quite an exceptionally strong lover. She had never suspected this.

But it also sunk in to her that the age range she might have once considered to be too old to ever present her with a sexual issue or encounter was likely far different than the numeric restrictions and limitations she'd once imagined.

Old men could catch her and dominate her. They could fuck her, and even do so vigorously and with intense drive. She wondered if in her many sexual exploits and encounters there were going to be more old guys taking advantage of her and nailing her pussy if she were not more careful in the future?

As he rammed her from behind she quickly began to tingle and shake. This position was always one of her favorites and with her knees bound side-by-side her pussy was that much tighter as his dick slid in and out. She soon cried out and gasped and came once again and Wilson still resisted cuming himself.

Wilson reached over to the end table where there was a small wooden box. He grabbed the box and smiled. He untied her knees and spoke.

"Sit up and catch your breath. There's a present for you inside this box. The lid slides back to open it. When you've caught your breath Barbie go ahead and open the box and have a look at your gift."

Barbie loved surprises and gifts. She liked the fact that he had considered her and gotten her something. It was kind of romantic, even though she wasn't really romantically inclined toward the older man. Still a present was a very thoughtful touch. She smiled and hugged him. Then took the box and placed it on her lap.

"Thank you so much! This is for me? I can open it?"

He nodded grinning.

"I made this for you custom! I promise you it's one of a kind girl."

Now she was very excited and Barbie slid back the lid and reached inside to pull out the gift. Wilson took the box from her so that she could focus exclusively on her present.

In her hand Barbie held a pink dyed leather collar. It had beautiful fuchsia Swarovski's crystals woven into the borders and several silver "D" rings pocketed inside. On the one side it said in black-bordered gold letters, "Barbie S. Daniels" and on the other side in bold black text "Property of Wilson Smith."

She gasped as she stared at it. It was beautiful but now realization set in as to what this was and also the fact that he knew her name. Not just that her last name was Daniels but he had her middle initial S for Samantha right there in carved and raised letter relief in the leather. Obviously Wilson had been planning to capture her and enslave her sexually all along! She looked at it and then at him in a flurry of emotions ranging from wonder to fear and trepidation.

"I um, I don't know what to..."

"Put it on!" His voice was firm and demanding.

She shook her head no slowly as tears welled in her eyes and she started to speak again.

"P-please Mr. Smith? I really can't do this. I um..."

"That wasn't a request Barbie! I told you to put it on and I meant it! Now put it on or else I'm going to have to make you wear it! And if I have to force you I will punish you very severely! Now do as I told you girl!"

She sobbed and the crying words from her mouth were barely audible.

"P-please don't sir? Please?"

He stood and stared at her as she sat beneath him. She shrunk back and then placed the collar to her neck and moved her long blonde hair out of the way as she slid the buckle in place. Wilson nodded and adjusted it to his liking. Then placed a small pad lock on the ring and grinned as he inspected her.

"You know what this gift is and what it means don't you?"

She nodded and wiped the tears from her cheek.

"Yes m-master. I know."

He smiled.

"I know that the boy and some of his friends, and a few other neighbors and men you've encountered have also enslaved you. But you should feel very flattered. I took the time to make you a special collar that is befitting a beautiful sex slave and woman such as you Barbie! You do like the collar don't you?"

She nodded and thought about what he was saying. It was pretty and it was a step beyond the store bought dog collars most men made her wear as a sex slave. Or the fetish collars from a few men.

Wilson had made this just for her. It was special and in spite of her reluctance to have yet another master, at least Wilson was a creative and thoughtful man.

"Yes master. It's very pretty. Thank you."

He smiled.

"I have more surprises for you Barbie. Take off your dress. Then bring it with you. We're going through the door to the left."

Barbie glanced at the three doors along the wall he had pointed to in the circular room. There were no windows on this side of the room and the loft was directly above this area. As she stood and took off her purple dress he handed her her orange and yellow panties and she looked at the door to the left and wondered where it went?

Barbie could only see a fraction of the large tree house from her yard and the massive oak tree that held it hid some of the structure from her view. She really did not know just how large the place actually was. So as she opened the door to the left there was a hallway that went for about thirty feet before ending in a small round chamber with a big sturdy ladder built into the back wall.

Along the hallway to her left as she entered there were more doors. With only seven feet between them the doors had cute little windows in them and curtains in each window. Each door had a small brass bracket with a space for a slide in nameplate. The very first room had a gold plaque that had engraved into it, "Barbie Samantha Daniel's Room."

Beneath the gold nameplate was the number one. Barbie gasped and once more she forgot about her reluctant misgivings about being forced into sexual servitude and instead smiled and realized that Wilson was a man who went all out. She could not believe the effort he had made. She wondered what was in the room?

"May I look inside master?" She asked in a barely contained excitement.

He nodded.

"Of course Barbie! I designed this room specifically for you and you alone!"

As she opened the door her jaw dropped. The seven foot entry way widened and the room which was roughly wedge shaped angled back a good twenty-five feet. At the far end was a large window with beautiful red and purple drapes. On either side of the window along the back wall were dressers and closets. On the left wall was a large four-poster Victorian style bed also decorated with red and purple covers and pillows.

There was a changing mirror, a beautiful Japanese folding screen, some elegant end tables to either side of the bed and wonderful lamps in pink with purple fringe hanging from the lampshades. The carpet was plush and dark purple and the walls were wall papered in metallic red and crushed velvet red wallpaper in a Victoria art pattern. There was a beautiful pink crystal chandelier in the center of the room.

She entered in awe and looked around.

"Th-this is amazing Wilson! Er, I mean master. Sorry."

He smiled.

"I'll let that one slide. Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I've studied some of your tastes and I designed the room accordingly. You can put your clothes away for now. Change into some black lace panties. Put on a black garter belt and matching nylons. Then get dressed in a little black dress. The third one in the closet. Grab some nice black high heels but don't put them on. You're going to be climbing a ladder in a few minutes. You get to check out the tower. You have five minutes." He pointed to a large clock on the wall.

"I'll be outside."

She nodded.

"Yes master."

As she approached the dressers and closets she wondered if he was serious? Did he actually have these things stocked? And if so had he gotten her size right?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds