Barbie's Adventures Ch. 03

She opened the closet and was astonished at the clothing selection hanging there. Then she saw the massive shoe collection. Wilson was apparently loaded. The shoes had to have cost a mint! She opened the dresser drawers and found them well stocked too, and in the exact locations she used in her own bedroom. She wondered just how much Wilson had been studying and spying on her?

She sighed. It didn't matter. What was done was done.

Barbie knew that she was his. She was wearing a collar and he was outside the room door. He had caught her and tricked her and captured her. He'd successfully subdued and fucked her brains out and he had made her his sex slave. She knew better than to try to defy him or attempt to get out of this. Besides, he'd video taped the panty raid at her ill-fated pool party. He probably had other evidence too.

She got dressed and then stepped into the hallway as Wilson looked her over and nodded his approval. The clothes fit her well and she kept her head inclined down, as he looked her over.

"Very good. Now head down the hallway and to the tower!"

"Yes master!"

As she walked down the hallway she noted that the curtains in the other room windows were different colours. The nameplates were those of some of her friends from the pool party. Jessica, Angela, and Bethany.

She shuddered with the realization that he had already targeted and selected her girlfriends for the same fate as she was now subjected to. It was likely the pool party that had given him the inspiration.

When they got to the chamber he pointed up. There were small lights along the way and the ladder went up a good forty feet. It ended at a wooden ceiling unless of course there was a side door or trap door, and at this point she was pretty sure that there was.

"Ladies first! Up you go girl!"

"Yes master!" She gasped and started to climb the broad ladder rungs up. He climbed up behind her admiring the view of her shapely ass in the short dress. As she reached the top he smiled.

"Twist the knob on the wall to the right."

She did as he said and the ceiling slid back to open up a room above her with sunshine and daylight pouring in. She climbed higher. In the room near the ladder was a pool like pair of silver rails to aid in climbing out into the room.

It was twenty feet in diameter and had large glass windows on all sides and a glass dome skylight. There were blue curtains between the window frames and as she stood in amazement he came in after her and closed the trap door behind them.

The view of the neighborhood and the town was incredible! She gasped.

"Can everyone see in here master? Because we can see everything out there."

He shook his head chuckling.

"One way glass dear. I don't want other perverts looking in on my business girl! Do you see that?" He pointed to a large padded bench that was about three and a half feet up. She nodded.

"That's a play toy. It's just for my sex slaves and me to enjoy. Can't have any prying eyes dear!"

She suddenly noticed the other two furnishings in the round room. One was a large swing and harness of some sort. The other looked like an examination chair that her gynecologist might use, complete with stirrups and adjustable leg and back braces.

Toys he had called them. On the back wall was a small chest. She wondered nervously what he had in his chest? But she tried not to think about it.

"Put on your heels Barbie!"

She nodded and replied.

"Yes master."

After she was strapped into the heels he studied her.

"To the bench Barbie. Then lay belly down facing the window over there."

She nodded nervously.

"Yes master."

The bench had two pads actually and a cut away that was lower and also padded. As she got to the bench and leaned over it to lie down on her belly she noted that her breasts fit well into the cutaway and the front and rear cushion supported her body and chest well. Her legs and hips were over one end as she faced the window.

"Speak candidly Barbie. What do you think of my little toys and the tower dear?"

"Its amazing and a bit scary sir. But you have a strong eye for details master."

He nodded as he strapped her ankle in to a padded manacle. Then pulled a floor bound clip and cable to hook it to her left leg. He did the same with her right. Then pushing a button on the underside of the bench pad the two cables retracted out pulling Barbie's legs wide apart.

He did the same to her arms hooking them into a forward pair of manacles and then using the cable to pull her bound arms out and down in front of her. He opened his fly and pulled out his penis. It was limp and flaccid. He approached her face and spoke.

"Open your mouth and work me into a stiff state Barbie. Then I'm gonna fuck you again. And I'm gonna tell you about a plan I have. I want Angela, Jessica, and Bethany for mine as well as you. You're going to help me make sure that this happens. Understand?"

She sobbed and nodded.

"Yes master."

"Good girl. Now suck my cock!"

He moved forward and she began to lick and suck and work on his dick as he stood there watching her and his member began to twitch and move a little. She felt each throbbing twitch and as she considered her fate she knew that he would soon fuck her again withy his hard old dick and worst of all, he'd be fucking her friends too.

A man as thorough and resourceful as she was starting to gather that Wilson was, would not take no for an answer. She had no doubt that her friends and her were in for a crazy time with him.

As she felt him stiffen he pulled out of her mouth and walked around behind her. Pulling the black lace thong panties to one side he shoved his hard on into her helpless pussy and began fucking her at a very fast pace. Barbie cried out as she got nailed.

"Ohhh My GOD! Ohhh FUCKKK MEEE!"

Her tearful eyes stared at the beautiful view and the leaves and songbirds only a short distance away. Wilson had her all alone on top of the tree and isolated from the world around her. His dick was making her quiver and his plan for her friends was already adding weight to the pretty little collar around her neck and throat.

Soon her beautiful friends would be his too. She wanted to warn them, but knew she couldn't. He had leverage over all of them. God knows what was on the videos he'd shot? She had no doubt that soon enough she would find out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds