Batgirl Risks All Ch. 03

"Ho, hum!" he muttered, stifling a yawn, and ejecting the videotape. He slipped in the surveillance tape for the main storeroom, and wound it forward for awhile, before pressing the play button. "This one's a real waste of time!" he thought. "Nothing ever happens in the storeroom!"

The monitor lit up, and he sat forward, as two familiar female figures appeared on the screen. He lent forward, and turned up the volume.

"What about you, young lady?" exclaimed the familiar image of Barbara Gordon. "I could hardly believe my eyes, when I realized it was you doing that sexy striptease act! What on Earth possessed you to do it, Jenny? You've got a bright future, right here in the library, you don't need to descend to that sort of thing!"

"I needed the money!" replied the slightly shorter figure of Jenny Goodbody.

Tom dragged his chair closer. "Now, THIS looks interesting!" he chortled to himself.

"It's my younger brother!" Jenny explained. "He's a paraplegic and requires constant looking after! It's been pretty hard, since Mom and Dad died in the plane crash, and this way, I can keep him in a home, where they can look after him properly!"

"I'm sorry about your folks!" Barbara murmured, looking sympathetic. "Are there no other relatives who could look after your brother?"

The younger girl shook her head, miserably, and then seemed to cheer up a bit. "Anyway, what did you think of my act?" Jenny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Very good! To be perfectly honest, I'm not really in a position to judge, but going on how you had all the guy's tongues hanging out, I should say you're a natural!"

Jenny beamed. "Yeah, I think I'm a natural too! How about this! Da, da, da, da-da, da, da! Da, da, da, da-da, da, da..." As she mimicked the famous striptease music, bumping and grinding her hips, the blonde slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it from her arms, before whirling it around her head, and tossing it off camera. She wasn't wearing a bra!

"Wow! Go baby!" Tom cried, hardly believing his eyes, as the image of Jenny unzipped her skirt, and wriggled out of it, still thrusting her hips back and forth to the vocal accompaniment. He felt his cock growing hard and uncomfortable, and, unzipping the fly of his pants, pulled it out into the open.

"What are you doing Jennifer! Please stop!" Barbara cried. Jenny was now wearing just a pair of tiny lace panties that clung to her shapely ass like a coat of clear varnish.

Tom was sure he could see her shaven cunt through the sheer material. He whooped again, his fist moving back and forth along his erect penis, as he whacked himself off.

The blonde image on the screen covered her breasts. "Oh, I sorry Barbara," she exclaimed, "I got completely carried away! Please forgive me!"

"Please get dressed at once! If someone should come in and catch...?"

"Yes, we both have something to hide!" murmured Jenny, stepping closer. "If word of our disreputable activities ever got out, we would both lose our jobs! I won't tell, if you won't?" She raised her arms and wrapped them around Barbara's neck, pulling the taller girl's mouth down onto her own.

"Jenny, please.... mmmph!" Barbara's protest was cut short, as Jenny's mouth enveloped her own. She raised her hands to ward off the clinging girl, but her palms cupped her naked breasts. "Mmmgh, please Jenny, nooo..." she gasped, managing to pull her mouth away, momentarily, before her mouth was pulled hard against the girls, once again.

"Mmmmph!"

Barbara started to respond, thrusting her tongue into Jenny's mouth, while her hands caressed the girl's breasts, and she squeezed her nipples. Jenny was hard up against her now, as the blonde fumbled with the buttons of Barbara's blouse.

Panting, Barbara allowed the girl to strip the blouse from her arms, and unclip her bra. Jenny fastened her mouth over the nipple of Barbara's left breast, and Barbara shuddered, closing her eyes. Jenny sucked on the tit, while her fingers squeezed and stretched the other nipple, bringing forth a gasp of pleasure from the assistant librarian.

"I've wanted you, from the moment I first saw you!" the image of Jenny panted, taking Barbara's hand and forcing it into the top of her panties. "Please make love to me, Barbara!"

They kissed again, as Barbara's hand moved inside Jenny's panties. The blonde gasped with pleasure, wiggling her hips, encouragingly. "More!" she pleaded, dragging her lips away, momentarily. Barbara obliged.

"Aaaagh, oooh, yesss!" Jenny cried, as she arched her spine and threw back her head. "Yesss, yesss, yesss!"

The sight of Jenny cumming was too much for Tom! With a loud groan, he climaxed, splattering the screen, with large gobs of his creamy spunk!

Tuesday, 9:15 pm

"The Blue Barracuda!" Barbara told the white-haired cab driver, as she settled into the back of the taxicab.

The driver grunted his acknowledgement, eyeing her up, as he looked over his shoulder. Her black frock was cut so damn low, that, as she'd bent forward to climb into the rear, her tits had almost tumbled out of the top! "These little sluts nowadays," he growled to himself, catching a glimpse of her panties, as she squirmed her shapely ass into a more comfortable position, "they're asking for everything they get!"

"Well," she said, belligerently, "when you've finished looking up my skirt, can we get the hell outta here?"

He blushed, and abruptly turned away, gunning the engine and screeching away from the curb. "Filthy-mouthed little whore!" he muttered, angrily. "If she was my kid, I'd take her over my knee and give her a good paddling! That's the trouble with youngsters nowadays, no discipline!"

Tuesday, 9:35 pm

Barbara had the cabby drop her off a hundred yards down the block from the Blue Barracuda. She didn't want to arouse any undue attention. She sauntered along the sidewalk, her five-inch stiletto heels click-clacking against the paving slabs, ignoring the amused stares of a couple of youths wearing jeans and T-shirts. She reached the glass-fronted entrance, and pushing open the door, entered the dimly lit foyer.

The same big, muscular beefcake in the penguin suit who'd confronted her the previous evening, moved to block her path again. "Well, well, if it ain't Red!" he exclaimed, with a sneer. "What happened to you last night, sister?"

Barbara stared at him coolly, hands on hips. "I got side-tracked, stud!" she murmured. "It was just your bad luck!"

"No, it was your bad luck, bitch!" he growled, grabbing her elbow, spinning her about, and preparing to eject her from the club.

"Just tell Miss Lucy, that Barbara St. Claire has arrived for her appointment!" Barbara gasped, struggling to break free from his iron grip. One shoulder strap slipped down, and a large, dark areola peeked out of the top of her dress.

He stopped, and reluctantly released her. "You've got an appointment with the boss, lady?" he growled, frowning.

She nodded, pulling her strap up and brushed his cheek, with the palm of her raised hand. "Yeah, and you know how Lucy hates to be kept waiting, sweetie!"

He paled, at this. "Okay, babe, better go on through, but if you're screwing with me...?" He left the threat unfinished.

She smiled and leant forward and brushed her lips against his. "Thanks, honey! Maybe we can still get together, sometime?" She walked off toward the double-doors, swaying her cute little ass for his benefit.

She pushed open the doors, and was greeted by a blast of smoke and noise from the dimly lit interior. As she walked in, a young brunette was swaying to the thumping beat of the music, on the small, brightly illuminated stage, slowly stripping off her gear, as she did so! About half the small, round tables had clients sitting about them, and one or two scantily clad hostesses, moved from table to table serving watered-down drinks. Barbara felt a strong sense of Deja Vu, as she swayed her way over to the bar, and perched her shapely ass on one of the high bar stools.

She smiled at the blond-haired bartender, and when she had his full attention, slowly crossed her long, lithe legs, allowing the hem of her dress to ride up her raised thigh.

He walked over to her, smiling, knowing she'd just put on a show, just for him. "Remembered your panties tonight, I see!" he whispered, with a boyish grin.

Barbara made a show of pulling her hem down an inch or two, before replying. "Don't get personal, David! My usual please!" she murmured, huskily.

"Let me see, that would be vodka on the rocks, right?"

"Right!" she murmured, returning his grin, deliberately leaning forward, so he got a good view down her cleavage.

He nodded, added ice to a tall glass, and then poured in a generous measure of the fiery white spirit. Barbara took some cash from her purse, ready to pay him, but a hand closed over hers. "First drink's always on the house!" Lucy said, with a welcoming smile.

Barbara spun around to greet her host, uncrossing her long legs, as she did so. "Hello Lucy!" she said, with a broad smile, showing her perfect dental work. "Nice to see you again!"

Lucy casually dropped her hand onto Barbara's right thigh, and slowly began to stroke it, gradually moving higher. "Last night, you lit outta here kinda sudden-like!" she murmured, with a frown. "I thought I might have done something to upset ya, honeybunch?"

Her fingers slid under the hem of Barbara's skirt, and Barbara gave a small gasp, as she felt the fingertips brush against the damp crotch of her panties.

A disappointed expression crossed the older woman's face, as she realized that Barbara was wearing panties. "You never even left a number, where I could contact you?" she chided.

Barbara felt a tremor run through her, as Lucy's fingers slipped under the elasticated edge of her panties, and ran through her dense jungle of pubic hair. She half-turned and picked up the drink that had just been placed at her elbow. "Th-Thanks Dave!" she called, as she twisted back to face Lucy. Lucy's stiff fingers were now rubbing against the entrance to her sex.

"My, but you're a hot little slut!" Lucy murmured, with a low chuckle, casually slipping three fingers into Barbara's vagina, and running her thumb over her burgeoning clitoris!

"Aaahhh! What about the meet?" Barbara gasped, writhing her ass, and trying to stifle a moan of pleasure.

"Oh, the meeting is all arranged," murmured Lucy, with a smile, playing the aroused girl, like a fish on a hook!

"Aaahh! Good!" Barbara gasped, grasping Lucy's wrist, and pulling her hand out of her panties. "Much more of that, and I would have cum right here on the bar stool," she added, red-faced. She paused to take a healthy slug of her vodka and calm herself down.

"When?" she enquired, trying not to sound over anxious.

Lucy smiled. "Saturday night, at his place!"

"His place?" Barbara enquired, her ears perking up.

"Better if you don't know that yet, honey! He will meet you on the corner of Belfry Street and Vine, at 10:00 p.m. I hope you ain't fuckin' him about, babe, 'cause Bigun ain't a guy to cross!" Lucy added, with a deep frown.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make him a very wealthy man!" Barbara promised, staring unblinking into the older woman's suspicious eyes.

Lucy suddenly relaxed and smiled. "Okay honey, it ain't me you've got to convince!" She turned to the counter. "Gimme my usual, Dave!" she called, to the barkeeper, who had diplomatically moved away to the far end of the bar, during their tête-à-tête. He nodded, and hurried over and prepared her drink, before placing it in front of her.

She took a sip, and turned back to Barbara. "How 'bout me and you slipping upstairs for a little fun, honey?" she murmured, stroking Barbara's smooth right thigh.

"I… er… I thought we might catch some of the show, together?" Barbara replied. "I kinda liked that blonde we saw perform, last night! I wouldn't mind getting into her g-string!"

Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Lolita? Yeah, she's a sexy little thing, ain't she?" She glanced at her wristwatch. "She's due on in about ten minutes, right after Suzy finishes up! Sure, why not? You can tell me all about yourself, in the meantime? Later on, you could maybe go backstage, to get better acquainted with the girl, if ya know what I mean?" She winked at Barbara, and then burst into laughter.

Barbara took another gulp of her drink, the fiery alcohol helping to burn away her sudden attack of nerves.

The two women made their way over to Lucy's personal table, alongside the stage, as Lucy nodded to one or two of her regular customers, then sat down. One of the hostesses brought them another couple of drinks, even though Barbara's glass was still half-full.

"Tell me about yourself, honey?" Lucy asked, as Suzy slipped out of her G-string, and tossed it to the crowd, with a final dramatic flourish.

There was a smattering of applause. "Nice tush," murmured Lucy, momentarily distracted, "but she's a hard-faced bitch! Been at the game too long! It does that to some of them!" She took a sip of her gin and tonic. "Now, where were we? Ah, yes! You were just about to tell me all about yourself?"

Barbara took a healthy swig of her drink, and shrugged her bare shoulders, pulling up a fallen shoulder strap, as her tit threatened to fall out. "Let's just say I'm a little rich girl, who's fallen on hard times!" she muttered, before taking another gulp.

"That much is pretty obvious!"

"Well, I don't intend to remain poor much longer!" Barbara snapped, appearing to display a flash of petulance. "Using Bigun, and my own brand of special talents..." She allowed her left shoulder strap to slip off again, but this time she didn't try to prevent her boob from falling out.

Lucy stared at the shapely breast, then reached out and flicked the nipple into instant erection. "You certainly have a body that most men would die for, honey," Lucy murmured, and then looked up. "But don't think you can control Bigun with your sexuality! He'd just as soon snap your pretty little neck, like a rotten twig!"

Barbara shuddered, as if a cold draft had just passed along her spine.

The music struck up, and Barbara turned back to the stage, grateful for the interruption, to see Jenny slip out from behind the hanging drapes.

Like the previous evening, she was wearing a long, flowing, sleeveless gown, and matching gloves, but tonight her dress was a brilliant crimson, with a slit up one side, that reached right up to her waist.

She watched the girl's body swaying, sinuously, to the music, as she tossed her head about and slowly stripped off her gloves, and then slowly, tantalizingly, removed her dress, covering herself to the very last moment, before letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a sheer, black, lace bustier, with red ribbon ties up the front, and high cut, lacy black panties, that accentuated her long legs. As she continued to bump and grind to the beat, she gradually unfastened the ties, until finally yanking the two halves of her bustier apart, to reveal her lovely, young breasts.

She slipped the garment from her shoulders, and danced her way over to the edge of the stage, slowly sinking to her haunches in front of their table, with her thighs spread lewdly, as the pounding music came to a sudden end.

Jennifer wiggled her hips, and looked at Barbara, expectantly. There was a hushed expectancy from the audience.

"Go on, she wants you to unfasten it for her!" Lucy urged, giving Barbara a nudge.

Barbara realized, for the first time, that the lacy panties had an open crotch, precariously held together by a narrow, red ribbon, tied in a bow! She reached out, hesitantly, and gave a small tug on the end of the ribbon. The bow unraveled, and the open crotch sprang apart, revealing her naked glistening sex. The girl slowly ran an index finger along its full length, from bottom to top, then offered it out to Barbara.

She hesitated, and then took the finger between her lips, sucking it clean, to a spontaneous burst of applause from the enthralled audience.

The girl slowly swayed back to her feet, then sexily wriggled her way out of her panties, before tossing them into the audience and standing with her legs spread, and arms high in the air.

The audience roared their approval, clapping and whistling, as the girl did a little bow, then turned and skipped off the stage, picking up her discarded clothing, as she did so.

"That bitch gets better every time!" Lucy enthused. "That routine really got the crowd going!" She looked at Barbara, with an amused glint in her eye! "She's obviously taken a fancy to you honey! Are you sure you two don't already know each other?"

Barbara blushed, and shook her head, vigorously. "No, of course not!"

"Why don't you pop back-stage to the dressing room, and congratulate her on her performance, then? Oh, and room 10 is free, upstairs!" Lucy added, with a knowing glance. She nodded toward a side door, partially hidden in the shadows.

"Thanks!" Barbara said, with a grateful smile. "I owe you one!"

"I won't forget!" replied Lucy, with a broad grin.

Tuesday, 10:45 pm

Barbara entered the crowded dressing room, and walked over to Jennifer, who was sitting in an armchair, wearing an old robe to cover her nakedness, and puffing, nervously, on a king-size cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked?" Barbara murmured, eyeing the other three girl's, in various states of undress, who were chattering, animatedly, amongst themselves, while totally ignoring her.

"I don't usually, only when I'm nervous, and believe me, Barbara, I'm fuckin' nervous!" Jenny whispered, looking worried. "How did everything go out there?"

"Fine, the meeting's been set up for next Saturday night!" Barbara replied, leaning forward, so that they wouldn't be overheard. "Look, we can't talk here! I've been told there's a room free, upstairs that we can use!"

Jenny nodded, stubbing out her cigarette in an ashtray. "Fine," she murmured. "I'm not due on stage again, for another hour!"

"I don't know how you manage to do this, as well as your normal day job?" Barbara exclaimed, as they left the dressing room. "You must get totally exhausted?"

"It's only four shows a night, and I only work three nights a week," Jenny explained, as they mounted the narrow staircase, "so it isn't too bad!"

Barbara quickly located room 10, and tried the doorknob. It wasn't locked. They both entered, and Barbara closed the door behind them, dropping the catch, so that they wouldn't be accidentally disturbed.

The small bedroom was almost entirely filled by a brass, four-poster bed, with black, silk covers. A small dresser and a chair were the only other significant items of furniture.

"Well, it's pretty obvious what this room's used for!" Jenny said, with a grin, plumping her shapely ass down on the bed, and patting the sheet alongside her. "Sit here beside me!"

Barbara grinned and sat down beside her, subconsciously pulling down her short skirt as she did so.

"So, what happened then?" Jenny asked, her eyes alight with curiosity.

"Well, Lucy groped me at the bar," Barbara began, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Not that! What happened about the meeting she was supposed to arrange?" Jenny interrupted, impatiently.

"I told you, the meeting has been set up for next Saturday night! I'm to meet Bigun on the corner of Belfry Street and Vine, at ten o'clock in the evening!"

"Isn't that highly dangerous?" exclaimed Jenny, clutching her hand, a worried expression on her pretty face.

Barbara smiled, and patted the girl's hand. "It's all right honey, Batgirl will be there! As soon as Bigun shows, she will reveal herself, and take him into custody, so there's no possible risk to myself!"

"Are you sure she will be there?" asked the worried blonde. "I couldn't stand it if something happened to you now, Barbara, not after what we did together!" She lovingly removed a stray lock of hair from Barbara's face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds